LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-12-2009, 01:48 PM

Default Maligned Rangertell Examiner: Field Testing

Hello Folks re: the much maligned Rangertell LR Locator
Some time ago I found this site after searching for information regarding a newly purchased Rangertell Examiner. I offered to do a somewhat professional scientific/practical assessment of this device to answer general criticisms of its capabilities and indeed the integrity itself of the device as being a legitimate tool in the location of Gold. The Australian sharemarket being a far easier way of making money over the internet had simply got in the way recently until now, where I am more than happy to expend considerable time and effort to establish the credentials of this device in actual working conditions in the field. Rangertell have been advised that I will be doing so and in no way are supporting me to do so. Members on Geotech, both for and against the Rangertell, will be the beneficiaries of what is learnt/proven regarding this device. My personal involvement is because 1. I simply love the outdoors and i have the time to be out in it being a retired Technician 2. A fascination for this device that to date has at some stages exhibited startlingly effective and accurate detection of the location of Gold and Jewellrey while at other times given many a false signal to the location of Gold and Gold bearing Quartz. I also have at my disposal the services of a friend whose husband was an extremely successful Water Diviner and the Rangertell Examiner will be compared to that process as well in answer to the doubts of some on this forum. Wish me well gentlemen and I will endeavour to supply photographs hopefully with Carl somehow getting them onto this website for your viewing. Kindest Regards John Baryczka hipopp@bigpond.net.au 12 March 2009.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp View Post
Hello Folks re: the much maligned Rangertell LR Locator
Some time ago I found this site after searching for information regarding a newly purchased Rangertell Examiner. I offered to do a somewhat professional scientific/practical assessment of this device to answer general criticisms of its capabilities and indeed the integrity itself of the device as being a legitimate tool in the location of Gold. The Australian sharemarket being a far easier way of making money over the internet had simply got in the way recently until now, where I am more than happy to expend considerable time and effort to establish the credentials of this device in actual working conditions in the field. Rangertell have been advised that I will be doing so and in no way are supporting me to do so. Members on Geotech, both for and against the Rangertell, will be the beneficiaries of what is learnt/proven regarding this device. My personal involvement is because 1. I simply love the outdoors and i have the time to be out in it being a retired Technician 2. A fascination for this device that to date has at some stages exhibited startlingly effective and accurate detection of the location of Gold and Jewellrey while at other times given many a false signal to the location of Gold and Gold bearing Quartz. I also have at my disposal the services of a friend whose husband was an extremely successful Water Diviner and the Rangertell Examiner will be compared to that process as well in answer to the doubts of some on this forum. Wish me well gentlemen and I will endeavour to supply photographs hopefully with Carl somehow getting them onto this website for your viewing. Kindest Regards John Baryczka hipopp@bigpond.net.au 12 March 2009.
Hi John,

If you are planning to confirm any targets, detected by the RangerTell Examiner, by using dowsing, then you are going to receive a lot of criticism. As it also appears that you are biased in favor of the RT, you would be advised to use double-blind testing in order to prevent any unconscious contamination of the results.

I'm certain that Carl will be more than happy to supply you with the scientific procedures to follow. At the moment, your approach is unscientific and prone to human error.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:33 PM

Default thanks Q.

thanks for that info Q. This Rangertell device has me perplexed. I am going into this in an open minded way with no pre conceptions whatsoever. I have been exposed to the "flaming" process on this Geotech site in the past and know what I am getting myself in for. However this device whether it is all in the mind or if it does have scientific and practical substance will be thoroughly evaluated by me simply because I want whatever it is that has found me Micro Gold in Quartz, a quartz reef, gold jewellry wearing female moving through thick bush out of sight etc etc etc. I will be strictly impartial in assessment of this device for everyones benefit once and for all. If it is simply dowsing then i will prove that and then develop my "new found dowsing skills" for my own benefit because some of the results i have got already from this device are outstanding. Regards John. I have been a long time in the making of this commitment to the menbers of this site simply because we have had so many many bad bushfires in our gold areas that they have not been worth visiting, charred dead areas of nothingness. In the meantime I have been wrestling with that horrible USA export to the World, the 5 string Banjo.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
thanks for that info Q. This Rangertell device has me perplexed. I am going into this in an open minded way with no pre conceptions whatsoever. I have been exposed to the "flaming" process on this Geotech site in the past and know what I am getting myself in for.
In that case your first step should be to PM Carl with your proposal, and request the correct double-blind procedure to follow. Anything else - and especially "confirming" targets using dowsing - is a waste of time.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Guru

Absolutely,and the fact that you have already "detected" targets WILL twist the results.
(please define "detect" - (Rethorical))
Old 03-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Guru

And, when you look (dowse, test whatever you want to call it) in a known gold-producing area, you MUST take equal samples without the RT device as you do with the device.

If you actually do this; you will find that on the average you will locate just as much random gold using either method.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi John,

If you are planning to confirm any targets, detected by the RangerTell Examiner, by using dowsing, then you are going to receive a lot of criticism. As it also appears that you are biased in favor of the RT, you would be advised to use double-blind testing in order to prevent any unconscious contamination of the results.

I'm certain that Carl will be more than happy to supply you with the scientific procedures to follow. At the moment, your approach is unscientific and prone to human error.
Qiaozhi is 100% correct. If your test procedures involve dowsing in any way shape or form, and are not double-blind and monitored by dis-interested third parties --I would advise you to save your time and energy.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-12-2009, 02:47 PM

Default thanks Mate

yep I understand the difficulties I am going to have with this thing but understand this folks...the thing that keeps me going apart from the actual Gold and Gold in Quartz i have found is ...this thing most readily detects highly mineralised "PIPES" usually of Ironstone and other minerals that i have not had the opportunity to assay. These I can detect at large distance and they are the LRL equivalent of your metal detectors getting interference from highly mineralised ground.I am talking hundreds of yards distance here in thick mountainous terrain in ancient volcanic areas. Nature threw up large highly mineralised rocks in "Pods" in selected areas. I found three of these pods in an area of about 2 square miles. Yet I cannot locate buried coins on a beach very successfully too many false signals. So in answer to your responses , I am going to fully totally conclusively evaluate this rangertell examiner complete with HP calculator stuck on top once and for all and I am going into it with the assumption that no one , including the seller of RT's, believes they work to locate Gold or other metals.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Guru

Hi Hipopp,

Quote:
yep I understand the difficulties I am going to have with this thing but understand this folks...the thing that keeps me going apart from the actual Gold and Gold in Quartz i have found is ...this thing most readily detects highly mineralised "PIPES" usually of Ironstone and other minerals that i have not had the opportunity to assay. These I can detect at large distance and they are the LRL equivalent of your metal detectors getting interference from highly mineralised ground.
The concept behind RT as I already stated, involves microcurrents and subatomic resonance. High mineralized ground is no problem to it. Conventional MDs besides working on a completely outdated and different aproach are things of the past. So a comparison is out of question.

Your comparison with dowsing rods should be your target as there are elements which relates both, but I'm sure in the end you will comprove that it's not dowsing, although there are several types of dowsing rods and dowsing aspects.

Both dowsing rods and the RT Examiner work by charge interaction involving the charged human cells that act as biocapacitors and micromagnetics. But unlike the dowsing rod that uses the natural law of attraction, the RT employs a transmitting carrier wave to resonate the target and magnetically aligning to it.

Quote:
Yet I cannot locate buried coins on a beach very successfully too many false signals.
Yes I know it is a little hard. This is due to the beach sand pocesssing lots of trash, specially aluminum, acting as reflective debris for the emitting signal. If this phenomenon happens all the time for powerful RF transmitters, imagine in the case where micromagnetics are involved.
But if you research, you will find frequencies that will not be affected by it as they are much more specific and also you can tune the examiner to leave aluminum for instance out of the equation. This works too.

Anyway, if you need any further assistance from me or if you wish to exchange some ideas, feel free to PM me.

And be careful with what you say... The skeptics here will freak and you run the risk of completely imploding Carl's 'Agenda against LRLs'.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Guru

Default subatomic resonance, biocapacitors and microcurrents

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hi Hipopp,

The concept behind RT as I already stated, involves microcurrents and subatomic resonance. High mineralized ground is no problem to it. Conventional MDs besides working on a completely outdated and different aproach are things of the past. So a comparison is out of question.

Your comparison with dowsing rods should be your target as there are elements which relates both, but I'm sure in the end you will comprove that it's not dowsing, although there are several types of dowsing rods and dowsing aspects.

Both dowsing rods and the RT Examiner work by charge interaction involving the charged human cells that act as biocapacitors and micromagnetics. But unlike the dowsing rod that uses the natural law of attraction, the RT employs a transmitting carrier wave to resonate the target and magnetically aligning to it.

Yes I know it is a little hard. This is due to the beach sand pocesssing lots of trash, specially aluminum, acting as reflective debris for the emitting signal. If this phenomenon happens all the time for powerful RF transmitters, imagine in the case where micromagnetics are involved.
But if you research, you will find frequencies that will not be affected by it as they are much more specific and also you can tune the examiner to leave aluminum for instance out of the equation. This works too.

Anyway, if you need any further assistance from me or if you wish to exchange some ideas, feel free to PM me.

And be careful with what you say... The skeptics here will freak and you run the risk of completely imploding Carl's 'Agenda against LRLs'.
Ok I had to ask this question,

1. What is the output power of the RT tranmitter.
2. What is subatomic resonance
3. what is micromagnetics with the RT
4. what is the RT employs a transmitting carrier wave is it am,fm,pulse can we detect the carrier wave from the RT unit.
5.Now this one I am lost, charged human cells that act as biocapacitors is it each cell?

I must get back to lurking.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Hipopp,

All of this pseudo-scientific diatribe is utter nonsense. It is completely made-up fantasy-land science, and is basically a bunch of nonsensical scientific-sounding terms designed to confuse the technically challenged.

You would have as much success with JP's Mr Stick.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:14 AM

Another strange thread an usual.
Micro gold is not a good starting place to determine if the Ranger can actually find gold.
Hung mentions
Quote:
Conventional MDs besides working on a completely outdated and different aproach are things of the past. So a comparison is out of question.
Those outdated MD's, things of the past??
At least they have been proven time and time again to actually
work.
Now nobody is picking on anyone here, show proof the Ranger works
then all doubt will be removed.
Yeah, you believe it works but without proper testing, most people don't believe they work simply because no evidence is available.
Mind over matter isn't going to go to over to well for a device said to be able to detect gold over a long distance, after all, it is a product sold to the public with that claim.
Come down out of the clouds and be objective for one time.
Either it works or not, no excuses.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:19 PM

Default rangertell field testing

I am strongly advising readers that the Rangertell in preliminary field tests has so far proved unreliable. More evaluation will be required and you will be notified accordingly....regards
Old 04-13-2009, 04:27 PM

Default hipopp

Quote:
I am strongly advising readers that the Rangertell in preliminary field tests has so far proved unreliable. More evaluation will be required and you will be notified accordingly....regards
hi ipopp why you do not answerr my question ?
i give you 3 private message and two e-mail why do not answer?
reguards
Old 04-14-2009, 06:47 AM

Default reply

hello putrechigi...i did not respond earlier because i am in the middle of field testing the rangertell examiner and do not want to be responsible for giving anyone potentially misleading information. At this stage all i can say is that the rangertell examiner both Does and Does Not work as a metal detecting device. Quite fascinating really. More information soon folks....
Old 04-14-2009, 05:36 PM

Default hi

Quote:
hello putrechigi...i did not respond earlier because i am in the middle of field testing the rangertell examiner and do not want to be responsible for giving anyone potentially misleading information. At this stage all i can say is that the rangertell examiner both Does and Does Not work as a metal detecting device. Quite fascinating really. More information soon folks....
ok i wait
Old 10-18-2009, 06:37 PM

Since the beginning, follow the subject. I think people who talk about it here in the real sense, treasure. ranger tell examiner, really excellent. and want in depth search. 1200 meters distance himself from me, and nokta.1.80 signal meters found in the metal.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:18 AM

Default field testing rangertell examiner

exhaustive field testing for this device is almost complete. the final exercise is being conducted with the assistance of a Chiropractor, yes, a Chiropractor who is skilled in quantifying muscle strength. Testing has been highly professional and the results will be released within the week coming. regards hipopp.......john baryczka 0351 442292 Sale victoria hipopp@bigpond.net.au
Old 11-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
exhaustive field testing for this device is almost complete. the final exercise is being conducted with the assistance of a Chiropractor, yes, a Chiropractor who is skilled in quantifying muscle strength. Testing has been highly professional and the results will be released within the week coming. regards hipopp.......john baryczka 0351 442292 Sale victoria hipopp@bigpond.net.au
I'm sure that it was.
All those deep empty holes that needed digging.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:31 PM

Post ranger tell

[quote = hipopp, bu cihaz için 101.017] ayrıntılı saha testleri neredeyse tamamlandı. son bir egzersiz Chiropractor yardımıyla yürütülmektedir, evet, kim kas gücü miktarının içinde yetenekli bir Chiropractor. Test edilmiş yüksek ve sonuç önümüzdeki hafta içinde çıkacak profesyonel vardır. ....... ahmet baryczka 0351 442292 Satılık victoria hipopp ilgili hipopp@bigpond.net.au[/ quote]

hi hipoop
different models of this device, I, 5,6 years I've used.
the model experiments performed; (if the sub-adjustable model), the
and recently by the expert user, must be set
if not, there is no bottom-setting, again in the near future, must be set.
because of temperature differences, instrument settings are changed.
embedded objects, the temperature increases, more remote, sensing.
embedded object's signal strength, the metal is directly proportional to weight.
stored in metal, 15 or 20 kg or more, even if not fully set, will respond.
the range of tools for many, of the metal to be searches, to find a nearby minerals.
who knows the job is not a problem for people.
I live my personal experience they do.Tests you wonder.

Greetings everyone
Old 11-14-2009, 07:36 AM

Default see new thread... rangertell examiner field trials

see new thread...rangertell examiner field trials...
Old 11-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Guru

see what ?

that it don't work if not as a flask ?

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...