LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 08-22-2013, 02:56 PM

Default Inside Bionic 01

OKM Bionic 01:
this device have flc100 magnetometer sensors, which is mounted inside the device other than the 3 antenna's up front. Two flc sensors are mounted horizontally opposit each other and logs the compass orientation of the device. The other one is mounted vertically and logs the elevation of the device. During calibration on a target like jewelries the device monitors and logs elevation and orientation to which it is pointed at and the device tells the user that its positive. Remove the target and point the device on the same elevation and orientation the device would also say its positive...

Three antenna:
two short antennas have jumper wires only which is connected to the taller or center antenna of the device which the flc 100 magnetometer sensor is mounted. The jumper wires completes the circuit to power up the flc sensor...
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Guru

Sorry to disappoint you but this is not Bionic 01.
Sensors in the real one are not set and arranged like that.
Looks like very much as the Arab-chinese copy I have seen.

Sometimes when people don't understand what they are cloning, they just do it randomly.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Sorry to disappoint you but this is not Bionic 01.
Sensors in the real one are not set and arranged like that.

Sometimes when people don't understand what they are cloning, they just do it randomly.
Well, show us inside of original one, to prove that this is not one more of yours tale stories only.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Guru (Administrator)

oroboy - Please tell us if this unit was purchased directly from OKM, or is it a cloned unit as Hung suggests?
It certainly seems to have the requisite amount of hot glue to make it an authentic LRL.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:28 PM

Hi,

This unit was directly purchased from okm Germany..
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Guru (Administrator)

oroboy - Thanks.

Hung - Bang goes your theory!
Old 08-27-2013, 10:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboy View Post
Hi,

This unit was directly purchased from okm Germany..
So this explains the appearance and sensor configuration. It's an older version. Probably this was the version that the arab-chinese people had to copy.

Also I don't experience the symptom you describe when the detector indicates the presence of gold when you remove the sample/target. With my device, once you remove the target, there is no detection anymore. You must calibrate the device correctly regarding N-S directions, otherwise you will get complete false indications.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
It's always someone else's fault.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:12 AM
Guru

@ Seden

Hi Randy, this is a good point but you need to find real working discoveries in the field of "para-physics" or cross sciences. The work of Russian engineers indeed could be intersting, but there also is alot of very doubtful information available.

You can read books like:
Warfare with PSI (PSI Agents) (Parapsychological forces)
Montauk Project
Philadelphia Project
Visitors from the Future
Subtle Energy (John Davidson)

or stuff about anti-gravitation, scalar-waves, particle physics or quantum physics. I was fascinated by all this stuff already as I was a teenager, I read so much about strange and unexplainable phenomena, mystic, the occult, mediums, spook, asian wonder-monks, strange or unknown energy-forces up to unbelievable psychic powers.

Per instance clocks very often start to stand still, if someone dies in the same room or nearby, sometimes even many miles or kilometers away, at exactly the same time (sometimes before, as some kind of warning). I read books about levitation, pyramid power and about the secret lifes of plants which seem to be able to feel if a person nearby intends to destroy the plant (Tompkins & Bird, Secret Life Of Plants). Those attached some very sensitive instrument to a plant (EEG or ECG) and could see that it react directly when they just thought to destroy the plant.

So perhaps we should attach such stuff to plants or trees and ask them for the treasure locations!

But there is alot superstitious and unproven crap in the wide field of psychic powers or "soul forces". We all know Uri Geller and his spoon-bending shows. Was it for real or was it just a huge circus? At least he refused to let test his abilities under scientific conditions, but on the other hand his shows were for many many years on the TV, worldwide.

Seen from the laws of physics the more distant is the find and the weaker is the contrast factor (caused by depth, high mineralized soil or just very weak available surrounding EM-fields), the harder the detection from a distance will be.

btw. I have 2 interesting ideas that could work but of course alot of engineering and improvement work must be done:

1. higher voltage
2. larger EM-field spectrum

1. is simple to explain:
Wire works like a resistor, it consumes energy and transfers it into temperature (by the electric current the metal electrons are forced to move and this movement creates "heat")

Metal dectectors with high voltage, at battery- and coil-level, have better depth. This is a proven fact. The main reason why most metal-detectors are using only up to 12v at the electronic parts side is the fear of "high voltage technology". If we are able to create a detector that works with 100v inside the box and with 50.000v at the coil-level we can create much higher directional magnetical pulses who are able to reach much larger distances. Per instance with directional parallel ferrite coil antennas or with cylindrical-air-loops.
It is also a question of the used frequency and modulation, because the eddy-currents of the detected metal have a similar skin-effect as it is with high-voltage where the electrons flow just over the surface if the frequency is high enough.

2. also is simple, but more complicated and I don't know if it works:

We know that you can use long waves but also a frequency up to 300 MHz for "ground radar". The world is full of all those waves. So the idea is that some "multi-band-EM-field" detector, some sort of full-frequency-range-receiver, combines and adds all those waves so there is a very strong and therefore contrastful energy-field available as reference-value. Now, if the detector comes near to a buried metal object, the summed up energy field of the frequency from Long-Wave to 100MHz etc. shows clearly strong changes of field-strenght or polarization or even special curves which are typical for special kind of metals or finds. It's stupid to use one little weak frequency like 77.5 kHz in Europe as the source for the whole EM-field-change-analyses if you can have much higher field-strenght for much more sensitive EM-field-evaluation.

Per instance the combined EM-field force of the summed up and added short-wave-senders would be 20x times stronger than the 77.5kHz time pulse and the short waves from 2-15MHz will penetrate the ground quite good, too. Many countries have very strong FM-programs from ca. 85 to 110 Mhz. The frequency-modulation could be a problem and the relative short wavelenght in relation to the field-strenght, too, but I can imagine that also with the whole energy of all the transmitters from this band an useful level of groundpenetrating energy-strenght could be available.

Finally a real working long range detection method if the ground is not stony and too tight or hard:

Take a very long and thin steel rod and poke it into the ground!!!

If the rod is 10meters and you poke into desert sand you may indeed detect buried stuff that is 10m away!

Actually this technique is no joke, it was used in the 19th century for real to locate buried stuff! Just the rods or iron-poles or lances just were 2meter or 6 ft long. But today with some hitec materials like very lightweight and extreme tough carbon-fiber poles some real deep buried things can be reached, per instance in deserts, swamps or snowfields. Similar poles are also in use to find buried person under avalanches. Perhaps if a very thin but powerful ferrite-rod coil is attached to the tip, connected by a long wire inside the staff, even metal in the vicinity of the pole would be detectable.

A very good long range detection-method also is....

A large coil attached to a car, SUV or mounted on a little roller!

That way within a few minutes you can detect the stuff that is miles away and everything inbetween - if you're on the right track....

Personally I think the real fascinating and realistic "long range detection" will be those with 2 huge coils! I'm using already some very deep coils, but those are just 1m "small", but at some locations like in Egypt or in arabic deserts with sunken cities in the sand a really large coil, consisting of 2 coils of 2m diameter, in "oo" combination, could provide absolute amazing depth results!

Imagine how you drive with some dune-buggy around the desert, with a huge 3.5m large coil rolling behind you. Absolutly faultless!

Its the best you do this at a rich arabic country like Saudi Arabia etc. where the sheikhs can help you with excavators or a company of dig-workers.

But so far the only thing that sheikhs have to do with LRL is by not working LRL-devices from OKM or Mineoro or other "magic-box-producers". Perhaps most of the LRL-crap goes there, because they have so much money for new "toys", so they don't care if it costs 1000s of bucks, those are millionaires or even billionaires, anyway. And Germany or Brazil is too far away to send some "money-back-bringers" there, after they found out that this stuff doesn't work.

The best LRL-detection still is by eye-sight - and the best prevention against not working LRLs, too - if you can read this forum.... !
Old 08-26-2013, 10:27 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
You can read books like:
Warfare with PSI (PSI Agents) (Parapsychological forces)
Montauk Project
Philadelphia Project
Visitors from the Future
Subtle Energy (John Davidson)
You should also read "Paranormality - Why we believe the impossible" by Professor Richard Wiseman.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:42 PM

Good one Qiaozhi! I saddens me that people equate cutting edge science for: paraphysics-
"The study of the evidence for psychological phenomena, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, and psychokinesis, that are inexplicable by science."

These Universities and mainline scientists are not idiots. I don't think they'd stake their jobs+ reputation on Pseudoscience.

Thanks for posting that book. I had to don my tinfoil hat just to understand the table of contents though

Randy
Old 08-30-2013, 12:08 PM

Default New toy

HI,

Just got a new toy to tinker, time to get my hands dirty again, any suggestions where to start opening this device????
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2014, 05:13 PM

I really believe that the bionic series uses galvanic skin resistance and a handful of magnetometers to read direction and pitch. As the unit goes towards the object the skin contacts read skin resistance "like a lie detector". I have thought about this device for years now and have considered getting one just to open it up and have a look "not to copy or anything like that" but can't justify the price for curiosity. I could see galvanic skin resistance with slight magnetic anomilies setting the device off on "bionic mode" and the "ionic mode" could just be the magnetometers without the galvanic skin resistance. When you "sample" a object before searching for the same, it could just be taking a magnetic reading "galvanic skin too" and then as you wave the device it could be looking for the same reading with a margin of error calculated in +/- 30%..
If this were the case it would make sense as to why it's called the bionic and would work just like a dowsing rod considering you already know where the test subjects are. Also as the device is moved it's possible that the same ideomotor effect that controls dowsing rods is being read by the magnetometers and is reading slight hand movements and correlating that into a reading.
Im really curious as to whats the deal.. I started to think about the X4 and wouldn't it be funny if there was nothing in the X4 other then a galvanic skin meter and all of the magnetometer readings were taken from the samsung galaxy?

Anyways my name is ABT and I'm a quasi EE, this is my first post and I apologize if it is a bit scattered. Thanks