LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Guru

Default Which is the best signal to detect for long-time buried gold?

What is the best signal to try to detect for locating long-time buried gold?
I am asking this question to be answered by people who claim to be successful when using an LRL to recover treasure. Not from skeptics who do not believe there is a signal to be detected.

According to Esteban, there are many secondary effects which are part of a peculiar phenomenon that accompanies long-time buried metal objects in the soil. He has listed many of these effects, such as electrostatic, magnetic, resistivity, etc.

The question is "which effect of this phenomenon do you consider to be the most reliable and best to detect in your search to locate the buried metal object"? Also, what kind of machine do you use to detect this signal you are looking for?

If you wish, you may qualify your answers by stating that a certain effect is only good for certain conditions, or that certain effects are better suited for other metals than gold, etc.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Guru

Hmmmm... It is much as I expected.
So far, no LRL users are able to post an answer to describe what kind of signal they are detecting. Could it be that they don't know what kind of signal they are detecting?

I remember Dell Winders once describing "signal lines" that he detected, which do not behave in a manner consistent with any recognized technical attributes of an electric or magnetic wave or static form of energy. Yet, the described the force of this "signal line" as a magnetic-electric" force.

Perhaps some of the LRL users have an idea what kind of signal they are detecting that is easier to understand from the point of view of a person educated in the mechanisms of electricity, magnetism, chemistry, and electromagnetic wave behavior. Maybe someone has found that a particular kind of signal coming from long-time buried treasure is better to try to sense than others. What machine would you use to accomplish this?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmmm... It is much as I expected.
So far, no LRL users are able to post an answer to describe what kind of signal they are detecting. Could it be that they don't know what kind of signal they are detecting?

I remember Dell Winders once describing "signal lines" that he detected, which do not behave in a manner consistent with any recognized technical attributes of an electric or magnetic wave or static form of energy. Yet, the described the force of this "signal line" as a magnetic-electric" force.

Perhaps some of the LRL users have an idea what kind of signal they are detecting that is easier to understand from the point of view of a person educated in the mechanisms of electricity, magnetism, chemistry, and electromagnetic wave behavior. Maybe someone has found that a particular kind of signal coming from long-time buried treasure is better to try to sense than others. What machine would you use to accomplish this?

Best wishes,
J_P
Microvoltmeter 1 uV sensibility input, antenna type. Problem: hot.

Mixed silver things (treasure) + 70 m, depth 75 cm.

Regards
Old 07-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Microvoltmeter 1 uV sensibility input, antenna type. Problem: hot.

Mixed silver things (treasure) + 70 m, depth 75 cm.

Regards
Thank you Esteban,
I am not clear on your description of what kind of signal you are detecting from 70 meters with the microammeter.
Is it measuring the static electric field in the air?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you Esteban,
I am not clear on your description of what kind of signal you are detecting from 70 meters with the microammeter.
Is it measuring the static electric field in the air?

Best wishes,
J_P
As can be detected by various methods, can be more complex than only static electric field. But this ammount of electricity around good conductive metals buried for long time can be detected at distance. Now, why it can be detected at distance?
Old 07-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
As can be detected by various methods, can be more complex than only static electric field. But this ammount of electricity around good conductive metals buried for long time can be detected at distance. Now, why it can be detected at distance?
Still zahori ?

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Now, why it can be detected at distance?
Indeed!
what is the stream ?
Old 07-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
This amount of electricity is not expected to be much. Just a very few billionths of an amp in a static field that has decreased from its normal 100V/meter. Do you have any idea of what causes this amount of electricity to be detectable with a microammeter at 70 meters distance?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-17-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
What is the best signal to try to detect for locating long-time buried gold?
Best wishes,J_P
It appears that "under certain conditions" it is technically possible for long time buried gold to emit Broad band RF pulses of sufficient magnitude to be detected remotely.

The range of options available to detect small RF pulses are as wide as any combination of imagination and technical skill will allow.

Just about every genuine electronic device is susceptible to FR pulses to some degree or can be modified to be so..

The main issue, as J_P so often iterates, is how to separate these signals from the large amounts of ambient RF "noise". The technology to do that is hardly magic either.

Cheers,
Aurificus
Old 07-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurificus
The main issue, as J_P so often iterates, is how to separate these signals from the large amounts of ambient RF "noise". The technology to do that is hardly magic either.
Hi Aurificus,
Can you show me an example of this technology that I can see working in front of me to recover treasure?

I know you are not in the area, but it will be sufficient to simply name a commercial model that uses this non-magic technology to detect the signal from amidst the noise. If you can name a working model, then I can easily get a hold of one and watch it recovering treasures as you say.

Somehow, I have never seen this technology work to find a treasure live in front of me. And it seems there is nobody on earth willing to demonstrate it working live in front of me today.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurificus View Post
It appears that "under certain conditions" it is technically possible for long time buried gold to emit Broad band RF pulses of sufficient magnitude to be detected remotely.

The range of options available to detect small RF pulses are as wide as any combination of imagination and technical skill will allow.

Just about every genuine electronic device is susceptible to FR pulses to some degree or can be modified to be so..

Cheers,
Aurificus
???

Still RF pulse from buried target ???

Don't we talk about such small and weak , almost steady magnetic field ???

Why RF pulse ???

Seem like description by Esteban... "treasure is light"!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
???

Still RF pulse from buried target ???

Don't we talk about such small and weak , almost steady magnetic field ???

Why RF pulse ???

Seem like description by Esteban... "treasure is light"!

Kind regards,
Max
No light, maybe I said "energy", maybe small, but enough for to make the difference.

Regards
Old 07-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
No light, maybe I said "energy", maybe small, but enough for to make the difference.

Regards
Exactly...
Nobody knows what "enery" it is.

From the research I have read from scientists, it looks like the most likely signal to emerge from the noise near long time buried gold is the atmospheric electric field gradient anomaly. Or perhaps the gold ion concentration anomalies that we find when making a survey of the soil above long-time buried gold. But there are many other possibilities too. The reason I asked the question "Which is the best signal to detect for long-time buried gold?" is to see if anyone knows which signal coming from a long-time buried gold is the best to use for detecting at long range. ie: If you found that a detector sensing only static charge, or magnetic field, or RF, etc. works better than other methods.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Guru

The best way we can find through Space records of all visual images of past events stored in the form of non-energetic and non-dimensional quantum wave that records all events in the past in the memory space. We need only wave specific detector for the detection burried past this frozen historical wave existing everywhere around us.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Guru

Quote:

Regards
Hmmmmm...

Look here:

Zahori mods... thread

your original message was:

"Hi J_P,

As I read in other part that some persons can't achieve a beep with it, I suspect they build complicate version. This severals mods. I make near 15 years ago. Since I and my group found an old gold gross chain at near 1 meter depth, I believe is useful for to find treasures.

One time, my brother-in-law use my Zahori and go in a site they saw as a light emanated from the soil. They saw it 30 years ago. They arrive in the site and found a hole excavated for others, and the device beeps and beeps, only in the place, but NEAR the hole. The persons who previously excavated don't found the treasure. My brother-in-law and others can't excavate in the place because the signal "explode" around the hole, and can't centrate. Also the landlord, a rich man, don't wish to continue in it!

IC 3130 (input) BURN here! Treasure = energy!

Don't know if is better than my new experimental devices, only I know go depth.

The small problem is that once I found a complete 100 m roll of wire for fence somebody forgot and the years buried few centimeters. This roll of many turns of wire for fences also was detected.

But I know also is sensitive to electric lines, fluorescents lamps. Is for use in fields free of interference. "

So... what ?

There's the light or not ?

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hmmmmm...

Look here:

Zahori mods... thread

your original message was:

"Hi J_P,

As I read in other part that some persons can't achieve a beep with it, I suspect they build complicate version. This severals mods. I make near 15 years ago. Since I and my group found an old gold gross chain at near 1 meter depth, I believe is useful for to find treasures.

One time, my brother-in-law use my Zahori and go in a site they saw as a light emanated from the soil. They saw it 30 years ago. They arrive in the site and found a hole excavated for others, and the device beeps and beeps, only in the place, but NEAR the hole. The persons who previously excavated don't found the treasure. My brother-in-law and others can't excavate in the place because the signal "explode" around the hole, and can't centrate. Also the landlord, a rich man, don't wish to continue in it!

IC 3130 (input) BURN here! Treasure = energy!

Don't know if is better than my new experimental devices, only I know go depth.

The small problem is that once I found a complete 100 m roll of wire for fence somebody forgot and the years buried few centimeters. This roll of many turns of wire for fences also was detected.

But I know also is sensitive to electric lines, fluorescents lamps. Is for use in fields free of interference. "

So... what ?

There's the light or not ?

Kind regards,
Max
No, the "light" emanated of the soil I hear from various persons in different places, but maybe is a chemical reaction. Maybe treasures can produces it. The apparatus is sensitive to the "phenomenon" or "halo". When I refer fluorescents lamps is regarding the interferences causes by those lamps.

Esteban