LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-22-2011, 09:53 AM

Default Question for Carl Moreland

Hi Carl!
Please answer me the following question:
In its Report on LRL device H3Tec you wrote the following:

"For gold, you will find that the NMR frequency is 1.754000MHz, and that this entry includes the statement "relative to 1H = 100 (MHz)". What this means is that whatever conditions produce an NMR frequency of 100MHz for hydrogen will produce an NMR frequency of 1.754MHz for gold. It turns out the NMR frequency for any given element is dependent on the applied (or ambient) magnetic field the element is exposed to. To make hydrogen precess at 100MHz requires a field strength of roughly 2.35 Teslas (T), so this becomes the reference field strength for all other elements. The NMR frequency is proportional to the magnetic field, so a field strength of 4.7T will result in an NMR frequency of 200MHz for hydrogen.
In treasure hunting, we are looking for e.g. buried gold that is subjected to the Earth's natural magnetic field. This varies from place-to-place, but 50 microTeslas (uT) is a fair average strength. So the reference field strength of 2.35T is a whopping 47,000 times stronger than the Earth's field. Working the other way, we can find that the NMR frequency of hydrogen exposed to the Earth's field is a mere 2.13kHz. Gold, with an NMR frequency of 1.754MHz at 2.35T, will have an NMR frequency of only 37Hz or so at 50uT."

The question is:
Please write a mathematical procedure or formula that you got that gold has frequency of 37 hertz magnetic influence of the earth from an average of 0.5 micro Tesla.

End:
If gold is then frekfrenciju of 37 hertz, how much, due to the influence of the earth's magnetic field of 0.5 mT, then had the following metals:
- Silver
- Copper,
- Lead and
- Iron?

Carl!
Most beautiful you please answer my questions!
Thank in advance!
Your admirer
Zocky-Zocky
Old 06-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Guru

Hi Zocky,
Well, I'm not Carl but I might contribute somehow to your doubts.

So (one more) of his 'useful' reports, in restless efforts trying to explain what he does not understand and then... explaining what he cannot explain...
Humm... Is it a bit clear?
I did not bother to read what he has written and never will. But I did read a little portion you posted and it's enough for me.
Despite of what he might have written or not written, as far as I know, the H3Tec is being used right now to prospect for oil and being demonstrated to oil companies. Their users apparently have no complaints whatsoever as the H3 forum demonstrates. So...
What Carl has written might be of only significance to his peers of skeps. Even a non user would never take his word for granted and would have his/her own conclusions.
And guess what? That's what I exactly did! Several years ago I found his report of the Rangertell in which he strongly stated it was a scam and would never find anything.

Well, I built it, thanks to the pics in his report.
First thing I noticed was 'some force' making the antenna swing according to numbers I was entering in the calculator keypads. Then I found some frequencies in the internet.
The big test came when I was on a trip to a relative's house. My wife's cousin told me he had lost his silver ring in a soccer field and asked if I could try to find it. At that time I still did not know the codes to limit detection distances what usually saves a lot of time. I only entered the frequency for silver. I found his ring and proved that Carl either was lying or had no idea on how the device worked. I'd rather prefer to believe in the second possibility.
After that, I have also built two more of the devices he claims not working in his 'reports'. All them worked.
Art Flowers from TNET tried 7 devices that are featured in his 'reports' as non working. He also reports all of them worked for him.
So, understand now why I will never bother to read his latest 'report'?

Now, answering your question, what Carl writes tough correct from a certain point of view, has nothing to do with the way the H3tec works.
But I will just offer you some food for thought without going into the physics about it with a much simpler query that might serve you to understand a bigger picture.

Suppose three glasses of water the same type and size. One is completely filled with the water. The second one only ¾ and the third one, is only filled half. You place one each time inside a microwave oven. Provided the magnetometer's frequency is the same in all cases, do you think the water will not boil in any of the three cases?

Think about it.
Have a nice day.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I did not bother to read what he has written and never will. But I did read a little portion you posted and it's enough for me.
And this is why you will never learn anything useful.

Quote:
Despite of what he might have written or not written, as far as I know, the H3Tec is being used right now to prospect for oil and being demonstrated to oil companies. Their users apparently have no complaints whatsoever as the H3 forum demonstrates. So...
In other words, you have no idea whether it is being successfully used or not. Your comments are simply based on supposition.

Quote:
What Carl has written might be of only significance to his peers of skeps. Even a non user would never take his word for granted and would have his/her own conclusions.
And guess what? That's what I exactly did! Several years ago I found his report of the Rangertell in which he strongly stated it was a scam and would never find anything.
Rest assured, the RangerTell is a scam. How you can talk seriously about a cheap calculator, glued onto a plastic box of do-nothing electronics, and attached to a swivel handle, is beyond comprehension. You are easily fooled by even the simplest of hoaxes. Please do not try to fool Zocky-Zocky with the same nonsense.

Quote:
Well, I built it, thanks to the pics in his report.
First thing I noticed was 'some force' making the antenna swing according to numbers I was entering in the calculator keypads.
Some people just cannot break away from the self-delusion of dowsing. Yes, the ideomotor effect is quite compelling, but it is all in the mind. If you want to hunt for treasure, forget these mystical toys and buy a professional metal detector. Not one that is advertised as detecting gold from kilometers away or tens of meters deep.

Quote:
Then I found some frequencies in the internet.
Frequencies which are completely useless in practice, as they do absolutely nothing.

Quote:
The big test came when I was on a trip to a relative's house. My wife's cousin told me he had lost his silver ring in a soccer field and asked if I could try to find it. At that time I still did not know the codes to limit detection distances what usually saves a lot of time. I only entered the frequency for silver. I found his ring and proved that Carl either was lying or had no idea on how the device worked.
This is hearsay, and does not constitute evidence.

Quote:
Suppose three glasses of water the same type and size. One is completely filled with the water. The second one only ¾ and the third one, is only filled half. You place one each time inside a microwave oven. Provided the magnetometer's frequency is the same in all cases, do you think the water will not boil in any of the three cases?
Before trying to impress us with your "mind the size of a planet", try to get your facts right first. A microwave use a magnetron to heat the items inside, NOT a magnetometer. Doh!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
A microwave use a magnetron to heat the items inside, NOT a magnetometer.
That's right. My mistake when typing as I did not make a revision of the post.
But for someone like you who thinks acupuncture is voodoo and have problems with polarity in electolytic capacitors, this won't make much difference really.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
That's right. My mistake when typing as I did not make a revision of the post.
But for someone like you who thinks acupuncture is voodoo and have problems with polarity in electolytic capacitors, this won't make much difference really.
You need to think before typing. The correct term is "electrolytic".
Have you googled "magnetron" yet, to get a better understanding of what your talking about next time?
Old 06-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Guru

If dr. Hung was knowledgeable man, as he present himself, he would solve his scientific reputacy by correction in this formulation:

Provided the micrometer's frequency is the same in all cases, do you think the water will not boil in any of the three cases?

Regretfully in false science micro and magneto are the same thing.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
You need to think before typing. The correct term is "electrolytic".
Have you googled "magnetron" yet, to get a better understanding of what your talking about next time?

HELLO TO ALL
NO ONE FROM THE FRQUENCES to give news will say no ???
I ,agte with you wm6

regards vali
Old 06-23-2011, 03:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zocky-Zocky View Post
The question is:
Please write a mathematical procedure or formula that you got that gold has frequency of 37 hertz magnetic influence of the earth from an average of 0.5 micro Tesla.

End:
If gold is then frekfrenciju of 37 hertz, how much, due to the influence of the earth's magnetic field of 0.5 mT, then had the following metals:
- Silver
- Copper,
- Lead and
- Iron?
I'll assume you meant 50uT for Earth field... the equation is simply:

Gold = 37.32 Hz
Silver[107] = 86.15 Hz
Silver[109] = 99.02 Hz
Copper[63] = 564.15 Hz
Copper[65] = 604.34 Hz
Lead = 445.13 Hz
Iron = 68.89 Hz
Old 06-23-2011, 05:42 AM

Oh, yeah! That's it!
Carl, thank you very mach!
Best regards!
Zocky-Zocky
Old 06-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
I'll assume you meant 50uT for Earth field... the equation is simply:

Gold = 37.32 Hz
Silver[107] = 86.15 Hz
Silver[109] = 99.02 Hz
Copper[63] = 564.15 Hz
Copper[65] = 604.34 Hz
Lead = 445.13 Hz
Iron = 68.89 Hz
This is incorrect.
The Earth's magnetic field is variable and not fixed.
The value of 50uT is just a figure out of many inside a huge interval.

Hence, no need to tell that all the frequencies above fall apart.
What makes no difference anyway as this is not the way frequencies are estimated in the case of LRLs.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
This is incorrect.

What makes no difference anyway as this is not the way frequencies are estimated in the case of LRLs.
This is correct.
Non working devices - no problem with variable Earth magnetic field.
This is solution incorporated in mineoro funny fake Hi-Tech creations.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
This is incorrect.

As you said earlier ... "I did not bother to read what he has written and never will. But I did read a little portion you posted and it's enough for me."

If you had bothered to read it, you would have known that this statement ("The Earth's magnetic field is variable and not fixed.") has already been made.
Please try to keep up with the discussion.
Or perhaps you've been too busy trying to understand the difference between a magnetometer and a magnetron.

Also, the second part of your post is also incorrect with regard to the claims of the H3tec device, which is the point of this particular discussion; not the fictitious inner working of the RangerTell Examiner or the Hung [greatly improved and awesome] Examiner2.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
If you had bothered to read it, you would have known that this statement ("The Earth's magnetic field is variable and not fixed.") has already been made.
I see...And despite of that he posts the 'frequencies' above?
In that report he also insists that resistance is an absolute value too?

Thanks, I don't need to read Mad magazine to know what to expect.

PS. Besides being the 'administrator' you are also his talking puppet?
Old 06-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
It was in response to the question from Zocky-Zocky, where he asked for the frequencies at an average value of 50uT ... or did you miss that as well?

Quote:
PS. Besides being the 'administrator' you are also his talking puppet?
Actually, it was you that replied to Zocky-Zocky's question, which was specifically addressed to Carl. I was replying to the nonsense that you posted.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
He wanted the general equation, plus frequencies specifically for 50uT (assuming 0.5 was a typo). I gave him both. Was the equation or any of the frequencies wrong?
Old 06-26-2011, 04:00 PM

HI,Mr carl moreland
I love you from the core of my heart and the only thing that I would say is that wherever I could one of your texts on internet I will read and surely read and enjoy. I said that nobody wants to say the frequencies with right waY, I mean the circuit of pd, in zocky_zocky.

PLEASE PARDON ME
.your sincerely , vali

Old 06-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
But you are willing to waste your life to promote and defend, on fake science based, funny mineoro crappy boxes. I understand "what for": for many.

Originally posted by Tim Williams
Carl is right. Use the formula and calculate from this site using different magnetic fields.
The answer to Zocky-Zocky's question about the correct NMR frequencies was given accurately by Carl-NC and was confirmed to be correct by Tim williams the "LRL Man".
This formula was for the average 50nT field which is commonly used to represent the magnetic field found ont he earth.
Scroll up to see the correct answers. But keep in mind this answer is correct only for the average magnetic field of the earth.
The magnetic field where you are treasure hunting could be much more or less than 50 nT strength.
For example, look at the different field strengths reported by NOAA at different locations around the world today, and the NMR frequency we calculate from the formula:

45,745.0 nT = 34.143 Hz = Athens, Greece
23,277.5 nT = 17.374 Hz = Rio De Janiero, Brazil
43,737.0 nT = 32.645 Hz = Lisbon, Portugal
61,540.3 nT = 45.933 Hz = Tura, Russia
47,470.2 nT = 35.431 Hz = Los Angeles, USA

In addition, the direction of the magnetic field can vary between horizontal to vertical depending on the location where you are hunting.
If you are holding an instrument that relies on the magnetic field strength along its axis. then the strength could be severely diminished if the local field is predominantly vertical, while your instrument is held horizontally.
Read more about these errors in NMR frequencies starting here and scrolling down:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...670#post125670

After Tim Williams looked at the published facts about the earth's magnetic field, here is what he had to say:
"...you need to pick an area you are going to hunt and set for that area! I agree NOAA has different readings. I guess the science they are using is flawed! As I said I always check my mag and adjust accordingly".

In reality, the NOAA science is not flawed.
They simply don't have enough magnetometer stations to map out the field strength for every square meter of ground.
So they give averages for larger areas. And they give daily averages, without making any corrections for changes that happen during the course of a day.

The bottom line is if you want to know the true NMR frequency for a place where you are standing, then you need to use a magnetometer to determine the total magnetic field in that location. Then you can use this µT reading to replace the 50 µT assumed value in the formula:

You will see the NMR frequency for any element is meaningless until you know the local magnetic field. A magnetometer is required to determint the NMR of elements in a natural earth field.

Any other BS about what the true NMR frequency is for different elements is pure BS. But that is a nuther post to explain the history of NMR BS. so if you want to know the true NMR frequency, then get out your magnetometer and compute the frequency. It will be roughly between half and double the frequencies Carl gave for a 50 µT field.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-19-2011, 01:51 PM

I've received many emails on NMR for dowsing. So I wrote a little program to display the frequencies. If you want to test these have at it. I have had interesting results. Best to use sine wave with these frequencies.

http://lrlman.com/efnmr.htm

Have fun.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
I've received many emails on NMR for dowsing. So I wrote a little program to display the frequencies. If you want to test these have at it. I have had interesting results. Best to use sine wave with these frequencies.

http://lrlman.com/efnmr.htm

Have fun.
Seriously? You are going to sell frequencies for dowsing?

Good grief
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2011, 11:53 PM

Jim why don't you offer to give out frequencies by email. Or write a program for those that want compound frequencies. The program I offer is free. That's more than you offered to anyone.

Let me know how you do. You should get a good response.

Your responses are sways offending and belittling. I've yet to see a encouraging post from you on any forum or subject.

To answer you question. Yes. Do you need a compound frequency? Maybe to locate your meds? Send me your med name and I'll give you the frequency free just so you can get back on them ASAP!

Lol

Old 07-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
But you are willing to waste your life to promote and defend, on fake science based, funny mineoro crappy boxes. I understand "what for": for many.

J_P
Hi J_P

citation is my contribution, not Carl's. Carl is too much polite for such expresion.

By the way I have to correct typo:

"But you are willing to waste your life to promote and defend, on fake science based, funny mineoro crappy boxes. I understand "what for": for money. "