LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Guru

Default Large Gold Hoard Found

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe...ard/index.html

Interesting article. Large gold hoard found; not with LRL, but with a cheap old MD bought probably at a garage sale.

Wonder how all that gold escaped undetected all these years with so many LRLs in existence?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 09-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post

Wonder how all that gold escaped undetected all these years with so many LRLs in existence?
You know, unproper air humidity, too much tractor vibration, disturbing cow voices, too much gold in the same place, etc. and LRL go out of work.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Guru

The answer is obvious. I don't have any LRL customers in England. Dell
Old 09-24-2009, 06:41 PM
Guru

It's true there are a large number of dowsers in Great Britian. Just knowing how to dowse or use an LRL is not going to get you access to private property.

The guy said he had some feeling about it beforehand. I know the skeptic response to that--"They always say that". He found it, that's what counts,and he obviously didn't have a negative attitude.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
It's true there are a large number of dowsers in Great Britian. Just knowing how to dowse or use an LRL is not going to get you access to private property.

The guy said he had some feeling about it beforehand. I know the skeptic response to that--"They always say that". He found it, that's what counts,and he obviously didn't have a negative attitude.
Yup, sounds right to me....
It's kinda like the guy who wins the lottery. He says he had a good feeling about it beforehand when he bought his ticket.
Hmmmm.... didn't all the of the lottery losers have a good feeling about it too? I guess they did, cause millions of losers bought tickets too.

...I guess we just haven't heard yet from all the dowsers who had some feeling about it beforehand when they dug an empty hole.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Guru

Is there an echo in here?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

Mike, do you really think this guy's MD cares what attitude he harbors, or that the machine would work differently depending on the operator's attitude? (rhetorical)

I'm pretty sure attitude only has influence on your bent wires, because they react only to mind and an ideomotor response. Sorry to break the news to you but signal lines have nothing to do with how a bent wire reacts. Signal lines, as described by the believers, are a trick of the mind. Nothing more.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 09-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Mike, do you really think this guy's MD cares what attitude he harbors, or that the machine would work differently depending on the operator's attitude? (rhetorical)

I'm pretty sure attitude only has influence on your bent wires, because they react only to mind and an ideomotor response. Sorry to break the news to you but signal lines have nothing to do with how a bent wire reacts. Signal lines, as described by the believers, are a trick of the mind. Nothing more.
Yup.... I spose that metal detectorist could have had a bad attitude....
"...dang cheapo metal detector doesn't find anything good. I should throw this thing in the trash. If I don't find something soon, I think I will smash it to pieces...... beep, beep, beep...... "I'm rich..!!!

Yup. that metal detector will beep at the metal no matter what yer thinking.
(or maybe not... Maybe the detector found gold only after hearing it would be smashed to pieces)?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
The answer is obvious. I don't have any LRL customers in England. Dell
Yeah, right. And if you did....? Would that somehow have changed what happened.

(No UK sales.... I guess dowsers in the UK are a little smarter than here in the US.)

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 09-24-2009, 11:45 PM
Guru

"The demarcation of what is physical and what is not, is simply a line drawn by man and based on the awareness of the majority." a quote from Victor Beasley in the book "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills.

Most people don't have a clue how thought energy can set up a wave-field around an object.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
"The demarcation of what is physical and what is not, is simply a line drawn by man and based on the awareness of the majority." a quote from Victor Beasley in the book "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills.

Most people don't have a clue how thought energy can set up a wave-field around an object.
Don't tell me, let me guess; you and Christoper Hills are among the elite few who have a clue about awareness and its association with what is physical and what is not.

Please spare us.

Christopher Hills was a prolific writer, publisher and salesman of a great many books all dealing with a variety of esoteric topics; not the least of which are inner awareness, visual awareness, The Science of Radiational Paraphysics, The Rise of the Phoenix Universal Government by Natures Laws, Nuclear Evolution Discovery of the Rainbow Body, Secrets of the Life Force, etc., etc. I could go on, but I think you get the idea of where this is going.

In 1972, Dr. Hills founded the University of the Trees, as a progressive community whose courses focused on the study of consciousness and practiced the dynamics of interpersonal relationship.

In short, Dr.(?) Hills was a crackpot writer/publisher/salesman of teachings and unverified doctrines; appealing to those holding beliefs of a similar ilk. (If the shoe fits, wear it.) Although today he is "hawking" his stuff in another dimension... his wife and son continue the proliferation from their modest California Estate, where they live quite comfortably whilst enjoying the fruits of the book sales, and other miscellaneous "awareness" contraptions, mind wave guides and other pseudo-scientific trinkets and paraphernalia.

Isn't capitalism a wonderful tool when coupled with, and protected by free speech?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 09-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Don't tell me, let me guess; you and Christoper Hills are among the elite few who have a clue about awareness and its association with what is physical and what is not.

...In 1972, Dr. Hills founded the University of the Trees, as a progressive community whose courses focused on the study of consciousness and practiced the dynamics of interpersonal relationship.

... his wife and son continue the proliferation from their modest California Estate, where they live quite comfortably whilst enjoying the fruits of the book sales, and other miscellaneous "awareness" contraptions, mind wave guides and other pseudo-scientific trinkets and paraphernalia.

Isn't capitalism a wonderful tool when coupled with, and protected by free speech?
Ummm... does this mean a metal detector can find awareness upon hearing it will soon be smashed into pieces if it doesn't find gold soon?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Ummm... does this mean a metal detector can find awareness upon hearing it will soon be smashed into pieces if it doesn't find gold soon?

Best wishes,
J_P
Well.... I guess that would be something maybe Mike or the Good Doctor would have to tell you. However, I don't think you will understand the answer because like me; you are "one of those people who don't have a clue how thought energy can set up a wave-field around an object".

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 09-25-2009, 03:14 AM
Guru

Seems I detect a bit of envy. Hills retired at age thirty and spent the rest of his life helping others. At one point he was president of the World Yoga Association. Out of all the reading I have done on dowsing, I would say without question he was the most knowledgable person in the field to date. You wouldn't like to hear what he says about your conceit and phony logic. Really makes my day to read it. I don't know much about his widow, but I spoke with her a while back and she does not sell any dowsing tools, just books, tapes, and videos.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:15 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Read it and weep ...

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/index.php?s=bowser

... or (for us skeptics) have a good laugh.