LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-29-2014, 12:34 PM
Guru

Exclamation testing around with PDK & Co. is a waste of time

Sorry for all who are interested in this type of circuits stuff but be warned:

Those "seductive" and "real looking" responses aka "phenomen", signal-lines etc. you get
will only costs you hundreds of bucks, hours and nerves and in the end you'll get nothing!

Why?

Cause otherwise we would have a device this kind of circuit already since over 20 years.

You even don't know what it exactly "false" detects!
Some think it works in their country while it proven does not work in other countries?
The special "EM-Field" or radio-wave situation there shall be the point... No, its not!

If this would be the case, you would know what kind of special situation is needed
and how to create it with additional seperated transmitters - but you don't know it!

In fact all those who are experimenting with this PDK etc. stuff are just wasting the
patience of the users here who wanna read about real results.

Tiying a little worldreceiver on a pole and walking with it close to the ground would be
the same useless experiment!

We doesn't need it that dozens of people get made crazy, wild and hot for one of those
useless PDK & Co. cirucits until those who spread this "virus" have not absolutly exact
answers on what principle its based, under what conditions it works at least somehow
reliable and what sort of noise and other disturbing factors hinder the circuit to work.

Some here seems to be already totally addicted to this circuit!
"I must tinker I must tinker I must tinker, I am shure within a few days I will have solved
the whole problem and then I have a super real working Long Range Locator"!

No, you won't!

And all those who got already "successful" results should have documented very exactly
why and under what conditions this was, so we still can find out afterwards how much
self-delusion and other "rendering those circuits useless"-factors have been involved.

This whole PDK circuit tinkering hype here to me is like looking for what kind of special
wood or metal a dowsing-rod should have been until it "really" works. Hahahaha!
You must be a magician with paranormal abilities to get it work, this is no question
about sensitivity, experience or if the moon is full or not!

If I was "full" the last night I'm also hyper-sensitive the next morning and I still
can't find any springs with cool water with a doswing-rod!

So please stop thrashing this forum with PDK etc. threads and if you can't you're
only medicine will be to buy one of those Mineoro fraudster detectors for many
thousands bucks until you will be cured.

Don't you see it - there is absolutly no REAL PROGRESS in this PDK-stuff at all!

Its even vice versa - those earlier thought as working devices have been stopped
saling and producing because of unsatisfied customers.

It doesn't go upwards, no no - its going down to hell with those PDK circuits!

I must stop to write, it's too much wasted time for this crap!

I warned you and this must be good enough for now.

And if pro's like Qiaozhi couldn't find out any useful or reliable results with this PDK style
circuits any other person also can't - the difference to them is only that they have a
believe in "it must work" because they are obsessed of "it must work".
Old 01-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Guru

I respec your comments about pdk, but at the same time, you don´t have rights to say stop posting about pdk, cause we all are free to post what ever you want about pdk and other similar devices.
If anyone wants to experiments something is ok and if you don´t like what others are posting, just quit and lave people to experiment free.
Has i know pdk it does work for short range detection and this was know not only from this forum, it was from emails and other communications systems.
Crypton for example is 10 times more powerful than pdk and this device it works has is advice. So far the so call phenomenum is not 100% clear about what you are detecting. Many people think that most of this devices do the best detection for gold around 77 Khz, but others said that the frequency in not relevant, so by now there still a real mystery of what you are detecting.
All in all, when you investigate about something, you are aquiring expirience, try and errors test, sharing information with others and so far you need to keep and keep trying for what you think is interesting to investigate. So please don´t try to stop the experiments of others, cause the big scientist did the same in the past, when they were call crazy people and at the end and after they die, people recognize that they were correct on their experiments.
In my opinion i never said that this devices works has promess, but time, reading, investigation, etc., convince me that i was wrong, cause today i have enough information and feedback from people like you and me ( not commercial ), that are getting good results. Also some people that had discover some treasures, are silent, cause they don´t want to be persuit by goberments to get their treasures.
Esteban unfortunally is sick, but i think that he has a lot to tell you about this. So i hope he can recover soon and get back on the forum.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
Sorry for all who are interested in this type of circuits stuff but be warned:

Those "seductive" and "real looking" responses aka "phenomen", signal-lines etc. you get
will only costs you hundreds of bucks, hours and nerves and in the end you'll get nothing!

Why?

Cause otherwise we would have a device this kind of circuit already since over 20 years.

You even don't know what it exactly "false" detects!
Some think it works in their country while it proven does not work in other countries?
The special "EM-Field" or radio-wave situation there shall be the point... No, its not!

If this would be the case, you would know what kind of special situation is needed
and how to create it with additional seperated transmitters - but you don't know it!

In fact all those who are experimenting with this PDK etc. stuff are just wasting the
patience of the users here who wanna read about real results.

Tiying a little worldreceiver on a pole and walking with it close to the ground would be
the same useless experiment!

We doesn't need it that dozens of people get made crazy, wild and hot for one of those
useless PDK & Co. cirucits until those who spread this "virus" have not absolutly exact
answers on what principle its based, under what conditions it works at least somehow
reliable and what sort of noise and other disturbing factors hinder the circuit to work.

Some here seems to be already totally addicted to this circuit!
"I must tinker I must tinker I must tinker, I am shure within a few days I will have solved
the whole problem and then I have a super real working Long Range Locator"!

No, you won't!

And all those who got already "successful" results should have documented very exactly
why and under what conditions this was, so we still can find out afterwards how much
self-delusion and other "rendering those circuits useless"-factors have been involved.

This whole PDK circuit tinkering hype here to me is like looking for what kind of special
wood or metal a dowsing-rod should have been until it "really" works. Hahahaha!
You must be a magician with paranormal abilities to get it work, this is no question
about sensitivity, experience or if the moon is full or not!

If I was "full" the last night I'm also hyper-sensitive the next morning and I still
can't find any springs with cool water with a doswing-rod!

So please stop thrashing this forum with PDK etc. threads and if you can't you're
only medicine will be to buy one of those Mineoro fraudster detectors for many
thousands bucks until you will be cured.

Don't you see it - there is absolutly no REAL PROGRESS in this PDK-stuff at all!

Its even vice versa - those earlier thought as working devices have been stopped
saling and producing because of unsatisfied customers.

It doesn't go upwards, no no - its going down to hell with those PDK circuits!

I must stop to write, it's too much wasted time for this crap!

I warned you and this must be good enough for now.

And if pro's like Qiaozhi couldn't find out any useful or reliable results with this PDK style
circuits any other person also can't - the difference to them is only that they have a
believe in "it must work" because they are obsessed of "it must work".
Old 01-29-2014, 06:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
I respect your comments about pdk, but at the same time, you don´t have rights to say stop posting about pdk, cause we all are free to post what ever you want about pdk and other similar devices.
If anyone wants to experiments something is ok and if you don´t like what others are posting, just quit and lave people to experiment free.
Regards
Nelson
The same response from my friend nelson
all free and what to do and what to share with others, must respect others.
Skeptics always come here and give advice without at least test a device.
and lose the time to tell us that we are sick.
but if you let me I can say that they are the sickest.

If someone does not believe in KDP & Co. it is easy to find another forum in his specialty and let others remain loony.
it's like a crazy hospital. if you stay long in this hospital you can be as they.

Stop please do not waste your time writing to us. and convince us.
Because we do experiments on land and testing and research every day. We lose our times and we are satisfied. Not only come just write here.

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-29-2014, 07:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
And if pro's like Qiaozhi couldn't find out any useful or reliable results with this PDK style circuits any other person also can't - the difference to them is only that they have a believe in "it must work" because they are obsessed of "it must work".
Funfinder - Let the guys experiment. It's all part of the learning curve.

Dowsing, on the other hand, is fair game for bashing.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:29 AM
Guru

Nicolas, Nelson and others. Solution is simple.
Create a google discussion group for LRLs and filter the participants.
Creating a google group is easy, it's got much more tools to work with than this forum and the best of all is that you people will get rid of pests like ozzy georgie, wharf, toto, dj, carlie and so on that turns posting in this 'forum' a real annoying experience.

With the creation of google groups you people will exchange schematics, plans, projects and will be in security to avoid any unwanted watcher to steal your projects and later sell them.
It's great. You will never go back to forums again, since you will select your own participants and the discussion will not go public at all.
Think about it.
Good luck.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

you people will exchange schematics, plans, projects a

Such "discussion group" will be your ideal hunting ground, no doubt.

How many "schematics, plans, projects" you have exchanged here with other members so far?
Old 01-30-2014, 07:31 AM
Guru

LRL forums/discussion-groups that keep "skeptics" out, always fail. The LRL fans say they want it but when they have it their game stops.

Look at TNet's LRL forum. Since the dreaded "skeptics" got bored with it and went back to their day jobs, just about all that's left is Signal's silly explanations of why he keeps at it even while unwittingly explaining that it doesn't work, and Art's comparatively sensible replies when Signal insists that Art is a dreaded "skeptic". I predict that even Art will give up on this, and all that will remain is Signal's soliloquies. Not because the dreaded "skeptics" drove the LRL fans out, the "skeptics" hardly ever post.

This very forum, the one where the action is, is hosted by........ drum roll!!!! a dreaded "skeptic"! This is where the LRL fans come! Strange but true!

* * * * * CAVEAT LECTOR!! * * * * *

There's a reason for this. Every wonder why? Can any non-"skeptics" figure out what that reason is?

* * * * worse yet, CAVEAT COGITATOR! * * * * * * *

When you get it figured out, you discover something about human nature that politicians and churchmen would much prefer that you didn't discover! There are times and places where if you say in public what you've discovered, the "authorities" will take you out of circulation.

You're probably better off not knowing, that's why I issued the warning. For your own safety, stop thinking NOW!
Old 01-30-2014, 11:19 AM
Guru

Not a bad idea

Just propose the name of the group and i will join it has i join this forum too
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Nicolas, Nelson and others. Solution is simple.
Creating a google group is easy, it's got much more tools to work with than this forum and the best of all is that you people will get rid of pests like ozzy georgie, wharf, toto, dj, carlie and so on that turns posting in this 'forum' a real annoying experience.

With the creation of google groups you people will exchange schematics, plans, projects and will be in security to avoid any unwanted watcher to steal your projects and later sell them.
It's great. You will never go back to forums again, since you will select your own participants and the discussion will not go public at all.
Think about it.
Good luck.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:21 PM
Guru

Funfinder, I begin to wonder why, every time someone begins to post altruist and just technical information about his experiments, someone like you just appear here with a plain destructive post.
This whole forum is just about experiments and discussion about this kind of subject. If you disagree with it, just go to the other (non-lrl) forum, or anywhere else, instead of wasting your (so precious?) time and energy here posting long negative and provocative posts.

And, by the way, making a closed google group, filtering all critics is a nonsense except for the gurus (in the sect sense) that are seeking worship and a sentiment of power, instead of the real technical information and knowledge that they lack.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:23 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
And, by the way, making a closed google group, filtering all critics is a nonsense except for the gurus (in the sect sense) that are seeking worship and a sentiment of power, instead of the real technical information and knowledge that they lack.
They could call it the "Hung Science Worship Group", where devotees could pay homage to the great Hung with his deep understanding of gold DNA.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I am against private groups. we are all here to share our experiences and research to LRLs
So say you create a group mean all just selfish and depriving other learning.

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-31-2014, 09:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Not a bad idea

Just propose the name of the group and i will join it has i join this forum too
Regards
Nelson
This is not for me. I don't need it. This is for you and others who want to discuss LRLs, trade schematics and so on.
This without a doubt is the best approach because apart from gathering the same participants who are currently discussing here and filtering out the skeptics and the crap they produce and pollute, many of them just pretend they are skeptics and in reality are only waiting a good project to steal for commercial purposes. And you will never know about it.
Also, this is a public forum and all information on projects are seen by people who you don't even know who they are. Tough this forum became so unpopular these latest years that many good members told me they got tired and vanished . You know who they are.

I know you are a veteran aware of all this. But many new kids here are not, and easily become naive enough to only perceive this when it's too late.
So, in case the idea of discussing your projects in a closed group is not a possibility for many of you, at least consider presenting sensitive information in this private group.

Many years ago, Alonso's PD originated the RS forum requested by Esteban to avoid public view. But a few 'skepthics' here were allowed to participate. You don't imagine how 'cooperative' they became in order to get their hands on it . Fortunately their tentative of building did not work for them as for us and we decided to let this discussion fall in obscurity.

Due to my lack of time and also interest, when I have some spare time, I stop by this forum to have some fun reading posts and making some advices to help people as I am doing now. I use several LRLs in my huntings. Some I bought and some I built. They are all working perfectly and efficiently. My latest LRL is in testing phases. It's a beautiful device and I might show some pictures here later.
Keep the good work and all the best my friend.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:51 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Many years ago, Alonso's PD originated the RS forum requested by Esteban to avoid public view. But a few 'skepthics' here were allowed to participate. You don't imagine how 'cooperative' they became in order to get their hands on it . Fortunately their tentative of building did not work for them as for us and we decided to let this discussion fall in obscurity.
The RS Forum still exists, and there are occasionally a few posts still made there. However, for the reasons gave by Fred, the discussions have stagnated due to lack of new input. You can only rehash the same old tired rhetoric a limited number of times, before everyone becomes disinterested and go off to do something more socially rewarding. That's why it is always preferable to keep the discussions in the open.

The RS Forum was originally created at the request of Esteban, as an area reserved exclusively for back-engineering and technical discussions of the Alonso PD. This request was made because there were a number of trouble makers visiting the site who were intent on high-jacking threads for their own enjoyment and creating a nuisance. At which point, any technical discussions were lost in the bickering. Without the RS Forum, the information derived on the inner workings of the Alonso PD would have been lost. But (of course) that's what you would have wanted. Since the LRL Forums have been moved to a dedicated URL, a lot of the problems have gone away, and posts have become more technical in nature. It has also been particularly useful that the purely electronic LRLs have a dedicated forum away from the dowsing and swinging handle nonsense.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:51 AM
Guru

Quote:

skeptics in reality are only waiting a good project to steal for commercial purposes.
Yes, this is the main reason why skeptics are here.

They're just waiting for the technical details of how to install calculator on a plastic box of shoe polish.

You're right, LRL-competition of skeptics can you destroy all your fraudulent business.
Old 01-31-2014, 02:46 PM
Guru

Quote:

Due to my lack of time and also interest, when I have some spare time, I stop by this forum to have some fun reading posts and making some advices to help people as I am doing now. I use several LRLs in my huntings. Some I bought and some I built. They are all working perfectly and efficiently. My latest LRL is in testing phases. It's a beautiful device and I might show some pictures here later.
Keep the good work and all the best my friend.
Thanks Hung and we are waiting your news finds and your practical device

Old 01-31-2014, 06:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
(...) the same participants who are currently discussing here and filtering out the skeptics and the crap they produce and pollute,(...)
How do you know that? Is the universal Truth in you ? Are you a supreme judge ? Or did you develop a unilateral skeptic mind at some time to it ?

Quote:
many of them just pretend they are skeptics and in reality are only waiting a good project to steal for commercial purposes.
Well, even considering it true, what is your problem with that ? Is it bad for YOUR business? Personally i don´t care, as long as we all learn something, so why do you ?