LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-14-2009, 09:00 PM

Default LRL Frequence of Gold

Does anyone know the frequency in hz or khz that these LRL devices use for finding gold?

I see two main techniques: 1. Use of speaker to output a signal 2. Use of inputting a signal into the ground

Old 01-14-2009, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene-Yo View Post
Does anyone know the frequency in hz or khz that these LRL devices use for finding gold?

I see two main techniques: 1. Use of speaker to output a signal 2. Use of inputting a signal into the ground

try 630hz,610hz, 5khz,59khz
Old 01-15-2009, 02:08 AM

Default gold

Quote:

i think 5khz good where is your schematic.............
Old 01-15-2009, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
i think 5khz good where is your schematic.............
I don't have a schematic but plan to get a variable frequency generator that will hit these various levels of output and use for short range testing. Is there something you would recommend?

Old 01-15-2009, 04:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
I don't have a schematic but plan to get a variable frequency generator that will hit these various levels of output and use for short range testing. Is there something you would recommend?
See at Carl's project. There is a good generator for rods working.
I take good signal for gold and good center at 4813.... 4900 Hz
Old 02-14-2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
See at Carl's project. There is a good generator for rods working.
I take good signal for gold and good center at 4813.... 4900 Hz
Hi GEO,

In your own field experience, Is it ok to use 5khz for gold 5lbs and above?
Thanks and more power!

Happy VALENTINE'S to you and your love ones
Old 04-17-2009, 05:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
Hi GEO,

In your own field experience, Is it ok to use 5khz for gold 5lbs and above?
Thanks and more power!
Hi.
No i did n't tried at so big gold objects
I tried at some coins (about 190 gold coins ). Also i tried at 15kgr copper (other frequency) and it went exactly up of the object center.

Regards
Old 01-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Guru

Default kHz

Quote:

59---62 KHz
Old 01-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Guru

So many frequencies... (sob) ... so litle time....
Old 01-15-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:

Try with this
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...frequency+gold

http://www.royalrife.com/metalfreq.html

METAL FREQUENCIES

This frequency list was researched by Dr. Toshihiko Yayama in Japan. He used the F-Scan with reagents and patients with known metal poisoning.

Frequencies have been rounded to the nearest 100 Hz. To test for metals, a DIRP is done from 30,000-60,000 Hz in 100 Hz steps. The mercury frequency has been confirmed by others. These frequencies are intended for research in detecting the presense of metals. They are not intended for use as treatment. Treatment should include chlorella and other materals as needed.

Arsenic 30400
Aluminum 31900
Beryllium 32700
Vanadium 32800
Titanium 35300
Thallium 36600
Palladium 37700
Lead 38000
Chromium VI 39200
Silver 43300
Mercury 43700
Magnesium 45300
Gallium 45400
Manganese 45700
Tungsten 47500
Lithium 47900
Indium 48300
Tantalum 48900
Rubidium 49200
Molybdenum 49800
Nickel 55200
Zinc 56200
Cobalt 56300
Iridium 57000
Cadmium 57300
Copper 58600
Gold 59000
Osmium 59200
Platinum 59300
Tin 59700
Old 01-15-2009, 01:16 PM
Guru

Default Specific Frequencies for Metals a Myth

Very sorry to report to you, but the notion that buried metals respond to, or give off a specific frequency, is a total fabrication -- a myth.

What's more, you will never ever find two dowsers that will agree on the same exact frequency. The reason for this is really quite simple. You see, these so-called frequencies were all derived empirically by the individual dowsers themselves; hence no two are alike.

The idea that buried metals respond to certain frequencies is perpetrated by LRL salesmen, ie. Wallet-miners and scam artists. The theory (bogus as is might be) has netted a few Wallet-miners many hundreds of thousands of dollars in stolen cash from those who covet the idea as truth.

Why do you think there are so many replies above that read; "...try 6.5 kHz, or try 19.6 Hz, or try 128 mHz, and on and on" ???

The answer is because you can literally try any frequency you like, or NO frequency at all; and you will of course come up with the exact same results every time. Of course if you try enough different frequencies, eventually you will find something that resembles the metal you were looking for, and then that "frequency" will become the one that you swear by.

The idea of "specific frequencies" is all part of a grand mind game and a marketing scheme repeated and repeated by the Wallet-miners and scam artists that prey on the gullible and technically-challenged.

You can forget about "frequencies", and just go out and do your dowsing without them, and you will not lose as much cash and you will have the same results with or without the use of "frequencies".

Rest assured, the only people who have ever profited from the use of "frequencies to find metals", are those scam artist LRL salesmen that sell the stuff. What they are doing is called Fraud through Willful Deception, and it is a crime.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-15-2009, 01:20 PM

For me choosing the right frequency plus a good pair of rods if you are using mfd makes the difference. i am using frequency that only detects buried object(1 gm and above). gold dust no more
Old 01-15-2009, 03:43 PM

Default gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
For me choosing the right frequency plus a good pair of rods if you are using mfd makes the difference. i am using frequency that only detects buried object(1 gm and above). gold dust no more
dear if you has an treasure location simply yuo go there and keep a radio on sw band and sighlytly walk around area togerther adjust tune frweuency i think have found near 17.5 mhz better responce ......
Old 01-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
dear if you has an treasure location simply yuo go there and keep a radio on sw band and sighlytly walk around area togerther adjust tune frweuency i think have found near 17.5 mhz better responce ......
Must be a VERY big treasure, right ?
Old 01-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Must be a VERY big treasure, right ?
Yes, a very big treasure, or on the other hand, it could be a transmitter of some kind emitting a "real" RF signal of the frequency being listened for.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-16-2009, 10:05 PM

Default frequency of gold

dear Fred
yes actually im planed to built a tow box type locator simeller frequency near gold...
Old 01-15-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
ok tnx my friend i will test it. will let you know the result
Old 01-16-2009, 12:25 AM

Thanks for all of the replies everyone.

Has anyone ever figured out what type of signal the gold is supposed to exhibit when you input a certain frequency into the ground or air? Most people talk about L or dowsing rods but that doesn't explain the signal. Any ideas such as a weak electrical field which should be magnetic or what??

Old 01-16-2009, 10:12 PM

Default frequency of gold

dear sweatofgl go as soon as but you shuld be use a plastic handle and aportable antena near a old bueired treasure location........
Old 01-24-2009, 02:46 PM

Default Long Range Detector

On eb*y right now there is a long range camera that states it can find near surface gold using post processing. Company is out of Australia and is there any input on these devices? Are they bogus?

Long Range Gold IR Detector

Easy to Use/ World First Concept/ Item number: 230320555531
INTRODUCING THE ENIGMA GOLDFINDING KIT ©
by maxFynd
You can also see the gold location on the screen as you walk. You don't need to take a shot until enough gold is visible in a certain form. Sounds hard to believe but it's actually the first device that allows easy-as-carrying-a-camera x-ray below the surface. It's two-dimensional but answers your questions fully. The bottom picture on this page is a stylized impression, but it works!

Old 01-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Administrator

This is a scam run by "Ranger-Tell", a.k.a. Vincent Blanes. He's selling several scam devices on eBay. I own 2 of his "Examiner" LRLs and they are an absolute joke... a calculator taped to a dowsing rod.

- Carl
Old 01-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Guru

OK. Carl posted his impressions.
Now I post mine.

I own the RT examiner and it worked for me. So much so, that I found that their aproach is just a tip of the iceberg containing tons of info and possibilities. Their aproach is just a seed that led me to develop a full electronic and powerful LRL system.

The first thing I found years ago with the RT examiner was a silver ring. Then came other more 'valuable ' stuff.

Try it and decide for yourself. Don't take our words. It will either work for you or not.

About the maxfynd camera, I don't know if it works, but the concept is true and I'm working on the same technology right now.

Regards.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Hung is right, don't take our word for it. Contact the seller, ask for references of people who bought the product and actually recovered something with it. Call them and get a detailed report of what it does.

- Carl
Old 01-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
OK. Carl posted his impressions.
Now I post mine.

I own the RT examiner and it worked for me. So much so, that I found that their aproach is just a tip of the iceberg containing tons of info and possibilities. Their aproach is just a seed that led me to develop a full electronic and powerful LRL system.

The first thing I found years ago with the RT examiner was a silver ring. Then came other more 'valuable ' stuff.

Try it and decide for yourself. Don't take our words. It will either work for you or not.

About the maxfynd camera, I don't know if it works, but the concept is true and I'm working on the same technology right now.

Regards.
Earth to Hung!

You are either seriously technically-challenged, or part of the wallet mining brigade.
The RT-Examiner is simply a very poor attempt to deceive those with minimal or no technical knowledge. No one in their right mind could possibly believe that a cheap calculator taped to a swivel handle could detect anything but gravity (and occasional wallets). And don't tell me that I don't understand the physics behind this so-called LRL, as I wrote the spoof article of the RT, that you sent to Ranger Tell, and they actually posted it on their website. How gullible ... just like their customers.

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 01-25-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Guru

Same thing for the camera, if you look at the feedback you will see positive one only for usual stuff,and the less positive one are "private".
aparently is´t just a $200 camera with a ir filter sold $800.Then they use the autofocus thing to "spot" places.
It appear more and more obvious to me (Yes Mr Q ) that any random signalling device will work fine for LRL.