LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Guru

Default Any South American?

This question is directed to Esteban, Nelson (who I believe is from Chile) or any other south american who happen to watch this forum.

Does any of you know if South American Indians had or have the habit of placing 'bronze disguise baits' as offerings or some other thing on sites where buried gold lies?

A fellow team member has travelled to the rain forrest region inside an indian reservation. At the request of some friends who live there, he took his gear to check how true might be the story of antique gold inside pottery buried there. Local people tell an old story about gold hidden inside ceramic pans with chains attached to it lying in that section.

This weekend, this friend called me and told me he got hits with his FG80Tyon coming from a river section by a waterfall. Previously from a distance, he and his party tought that they were getting gold veins from far away, but when they got close, the detector clearly showed beeps concentrated in a particular spot in the direction of a pond well close to the waterfall, discarding the possibility of veins which usually make the beeps extend to the sides from a perpendicular perspective.

To make this story short, they recovered at first a 13 kilograms solid bronze bar, then came another, then another. In the end of the day, they had recovered 3 bars of same weight, size and type.

He told me that the yellowish collor of the bars made them at first think it was gold. But a closer look, later confirmed at home indicated bronze.

After the bars were out, the FG kept beeping. So they know there's something else there.

I asked him about the distance that he first got the beeps from the FG but he told me that they have a Rangertell there and that they were following it until they squared down the area. But as it was impractical to reduce the quadrant due to the waterfall and river on the way. He then turned the FG on, and the beep came from about 12 meters from the spot in the pond where they later recovered the bars.
I told him to keep the FG turned on from a large distance when aproaching the spot next time he returns and check how far the device starts to react. If it is from a considerable distance, then there's obviously gold there. Bronze would not be picked from very far. The location stands about 60 miles from his friend's house where he is staying and he is also made this trip to check other spots including locations in Paraguay.

From what he had told me, specially that one of his friends dove in the pond and could see what looks like a small entrance under the rocks, I think this may not be related to indians, but to Jesuits.
This is the same scenario I had found about 4 years ago regarding jesuit gold that was hidden inside a submerged cave.

Well, despite of that, locals claim the indians placed the bronze there to 'protect' the gold. My friend told me they are afraid the indians discover about their presence and they might be in danger as the remaining indians live not very far.

Esteban and Nelson, have you ever heard of indians using this kind of aproach to 'protect' hidden gold?
Well whatever the answer might be, I think it's time for me to learn about south american indian culture...
Thanks and regards.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
This question is directed to Esteban, Nelson (who I believe is from Chile) or any other south american who happen to watch this forum.

Does any of you know if South American Indians had or have the habit of placing 'bronze disguise baits' as offerings or some other thing on sites where buried gold lies?

A fellow team member has travelled to the rain forrest region inside an indian reservation. At the request of some friends who live there, he took his gear to check how true might be the story of antique gold inside pottery buried there. Local people tell an old story about gold hidden inside ceramic pans with chains attached to it lying in that section.

This weekend, this friend called me and told me he got hits with his FG80Tyon coming from a river section by a waterfall. Previously from a distance, he and his party tought that they were getting gold veins from far away, but when they got close, the detector clearly showed beeps concentrated in a particular spot in the direction of a pond well close to the waterfall, discarding the possibility of veins which usually make the beeps extend to the sides from a perpendicular perspective.

To make this story short, they recovered at first a 13 kilograms solid bronze bar, then came another, then another. In the end of the day, they had recovered 3 bars of same weight, size and type.

He told me that the yellowish collor of the bars made them at first think it was gold. But a closer look, later confirmed at home indicated bronze.

After the bars were out, the FG kept beeping. So they know there's something else there.

I asked him about the distance that he first got the beeps from the FG but he told me that they have a Rangertell there and that they were following it until they squared down the area. But as it was impractical to reduce the quadrant due to the waterfall and river on the way. He then turned the FG on, and the beep came from about 12 meters from the spot in the pond where they later recovered the bars.
I told him to keep the FG turned on from a large distance when aproaching the spot next time he returns and check how far the device starts to react. If it is from a considerable distance, then there's obviously gold there. Bronze would not be picked from very far. The location stands about 60 miles from his friend's house where he is staying and he is also made this trip to check other spots including locations in Paraguay.

From what he had told me, specially that one of his friends dove in the pond and could see what looks like a small entrance under the rocks, I think this may not be related to indians, but to Jesuits.
This is the same scenario I had found about 4 years ago regarding jesuit gold that was hidden inside a submerged cave.

Well, despite of that, locals claim the indians placed the bronze there to 'protect' the gold. My friend told me they are afraid the indians discover about their presence and they might be in danger as the remaining indians live not very far.

Esteban and Nelson, have you ever heard of indians using this kind of aproach to 'protect' hidden gold?
Well whatever the answer might be, I think it's time for me to learn about south american indian culture...
Thanks and regards.
If so private conversation... use email!

Otherwise people could also belive you're serious here...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-26-2009, 12:50 PM
Guru

Hey buddy, you are not from South America, so please move your *** from this thread. Nothing useful from you as always...

Your BS here for me has come to an end.
People usually ignore drunk people in the streets.
Humm.. I see that Geoskepthic has now finally implemented the ignore list.
Great, I will now ignore drunk people in this forum.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Guru

Hi Hung,
I wonder if bronze was used to fool metal detectors or LRL´s ?
Because otherwise that bronze will give a clue that there was something else buried here - leading casual finders to do more search.In other words-stupid idea.
Also, i cant undestand how someone could mix up long time buried bronze with gold

Funny story anyway.And great way to send PM´s ...
Old 08-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Hung,
I wonder if bronze was used to fool metal detectors or LRL´s ?
Because otherwise that bronze will give a clue that there was something else buried here - leading casual finders to do more search.In other words-stupid idea.
Also, i cant undestand how someone could mix up long time buried bronze with gold

Funny story anyway.And great way to send PM´s ...
Fred,
I and Esteban have exaustively covered for the past four years or more in this forum that Mineoros will eventually detect copper, bronze and silver leagues.
This is featured in Mineoro's site since the begining.
So your surprise should not apply at all.

I don't know what lies there and my friend and his party do not either.
Fact is that these bars were detected and recovered and the reason they were there is unkown to me.
That's why I decided to ask south american members in this forum if they have a clue.
In my view if this happens to be from the Jesuits, it could be a misleading bait.

There's nothing funny about it.
My friend knows very well the danger involved.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Guru

Hung,
What i find funny is that centuries ago they used a decoy for metal detectors.

Quote:
Fred,
I and Esteban have exaustively covered for the past four years or more in this forum that Mineoros will eventually detect copper, bronze and silver leagues.

Fact is that these bars were detected and recovered and the reason they were there is unkown to me.
That's why I decided to ask south american members in this forum if they have a clue.
In my view if this happens to be from the Jesuits, it could be a misleading bait.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Fred,

Hung

The Mineoro I have detect better in water. I don't have new model, just old.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hey buddy, you are not from South America, so please move your *** from this thread. Nothing useful from you as always...

Is that debunkering ???

Who is drunk ???

I'm drinking beer , of course, but am I drunk ???

No... I'm just at 2 !

Hmmm...

Yo south american asses don't know email!

Maybe you're more drunk than me... without beer!

BTW Dr. Hung... I love your red hairs... make you... seductive!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Guru

Quote:

Whoa! Wait a minute bud. When you put a request on an open forum, regardless if you direct it to a particular locale or not; you are liable to get comments from any of the participants. You can, and should expect that to happen.

If you only want a response from a short list of members, that is the purpose of a Private Message (or Email).

Alternatively, you might put all of us on Ignore, minus the one or two you want to hear from.

But don't start ordering people off a thread that is posted on an Open Forum.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Guru

Yes indeed!

New way of doing from LRL-fanatics here...

Use public forum for private messages...

Hmmm...

I think it's a way to write here anything , let people read but keep away skeptics !

What a bad move...

I think they will get nothing good from doing so...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-27-2009, 03:23 AM

Quote:

Hi Hung,

Please be considerate for these people having drinking spree last night consuming sixty-nine bottles of Polar BEER!!
Old 08-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Guru

Quote:

Thanks and regards.
Hi Hung

A person relates me that is grandfather found many copper in cilindric form near Jesuitic location, in the coast of a river. We conclude that this copper was obtained by the Jesuitics and converted in bars for his own uses. He told me that maybe 500 Kg of copper was founded.

Regards