LongRangeLocators Forums

LongRangeLocators Forums (https://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/index.php)
-   Long Range Locators (https://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Real clone Alonso-PD (https://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18956)

aft_72005 08-16-2020 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humhum (Post 159750)
my Tx and Rx Coils not is Omega type this is with Different method ,
but When I have time , I will make Video with 1.5V Bat. Spark for You .

Regards .

Hi humhum
I waiting see your test movie . 1.5 volt short circuit by 30cm wire long produce small electromagnetic domain by step pulse . also step pulse produce full frequency .
Alonso TX when is on produce big electromagnetic filed there fore omega RX and PCB5 can not catch 1.5 volt very small electromagnetic filed . Alonso or heat kit TX act as big wall against 1.5 volt small electromagnetic field. Also in very good null the maximum 1.5 volt short circuit can detectable from 80 cm .
Then any body said detect from 2.5 meter is only BLA ?..BLA?.. BLA?.only talking !!!!!!!
After speaking Must be proof .;);)
Regards.

aft_72005 08-16-2020 09:15 AM

Hi to all

I would like to ask all those who have made a Alnso PD and claim that their device works to upload a real movie here to prove their point.
;):D;):D

humhum 08-16-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aft_72005 (Post 159760)
Hi humhum
I waiting see your test movie . 1.5 volt short circuit by 30cm wire long produce small electromagnetic domain by step pulse . also step pulse produce full frequency .
Alonso TX when is on produce big electromagnetic filed there fore omega RX and PCB5 can not catch 1.5 volt very small electromagnetic filed . Alonso or heat kit TX act as big wall against 1.5 volt small electromagnetic field. Also in very good null the maximum 1.5 volt short circuit can detectable from 80 cm .
Then any body said detect from 2.5 meter is only BLA ?..BLA?.. BLA?.only talking !!!!!!!
After speaking Must be proof .;);)
Regards.

Hi Friend Aft , detect of spark from 2.0 m to 2.5 meter not is BLA BLA , You will need Wait some time , , because Now I recounstructed or change Box with new , when I am ready with my new BOX of PD , I will post here Video .

Regards .

aft_72005 08-16-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humhum (Post 159762)
Hi Friend Aft , detect of spark from 2.0 m to 2.5 meter not is BLA BLA , You will need Wait some time , , because Now I recounstructed or change Box with new , when I am ready with my new BOX of PD , I will post here Video .

Regards .

ok :)

humhum 08-17-2020 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aft_72005 (Post 159764)

ok :)

Hi aft , I make Video for You , Reaction of Spark with 1,5v Bat and 60 cm wire is from
210 cm .
Regards .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zgNN8Ok1F0

Pahom 08-17-2020 08:50 PM

Great video!!!! And the result is excellent . Thanks!!!

aft_72005 08-17-2020 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humhum (Post 159767)
Hi aft , I make Video for You , Reaction of Spark with 1,5v Bat and 60 cm wire is from
210 cm .
Regards .

Hi hum hum
Thanks For your attention and video .
Regards .

aft_72005 08-18-2020 08:02 AM

Quote:

210 cm .
Regards .

Hi hum hum
First , is your PD alnso clone ?
Saw in movie your PD had TX but as you said you didn't use omega . with omega coil cannot achieve 2,1 meter . but as my experiment with OO coil about 1.5 meter yes .
Regards .

darkman 08-19-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

210 cm .
Regards .

nice work mate ..

Dubulumach 08-19-2020 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aft_72005 (Post 159769)
Hi hum hum
Thanks For your attention and video .
Regards .

HM, HM, HM - ONLY BIG "THANK YOU"

Next would be give me all technical details, tell me a secret of lrl and don't forget full hands of golden coins.. :lol:

Big western factories are waiting to know secrets of lrl and start massive production and together with "Penta", new imperialsim wars for gold on foreign territories.

Secrets won't be revealed. And all GOLD belongs to DRAGONS THE REAL GOLD KEEPERS!!!

aft_72005 08-19-2020 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubulumach (Post 159774)
HM, HM, HM - ONLY BIG "THANK YOU"

Next would be give me all technical details, tell me a secret of lrl and don't forget full hands of golden coins.. :lol:

Big western factories are waiting to know secrets of lrl and start massive production and together with "Penta", new imperialsim wars for gold on foreign territories.

Secrets won't be revealed. And all GOLD belongs to DRAGONS THE REAL GOLD KEEPERS!!!

I built Alnso clone some years ago . there isn't for me any secret or any new data .:)
Also I having PD very better then Alnso clone. Secret it is .
:D;)

behnamvp 08-20-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubulumach (Post 159758)
Hello behnamvp
120KHz is correct freq.for Alonso PD.

If you havent seen it doesnt matter its no exist difference. There exist a big difference in near field configuration. In addition of magnetic component of Tx from the ferrite passive receiver there are involved complex configuration of superpimposed Mag. and Elec. fields.

Dont look at Wiki as releable source of info. Its MSM controlled internet media. They write what they want.

Spark gap transmitter is a Tesla discovery. Its HV device where many factors were involved in one short time frame.

1.5V battery is low power, low voltage sourc of extremelly weak mag.field. Its preliminary test for your build. Real test need to be done at your personal test poligon on a real targets. We have deal with EPR of gold, silver and other metalls.

No move ferrite above the coil but center it at bottom line of turned for 180 deg. omega. Correct distance between omega and ferrite should be found experimentally.

For playing with pulses and lenght of wire as function of waveguide only reliable method is TDR or time domain reflectometry. You need very quality DSO and low capacitance probes aslo HV type for playing with this kind of circuit.

Regards
Dubulumach

thank you sir. thank you
i will follow your advice and try to experiment and study more
appreciation for help

how do you describe and interpret andreas christi Pd?
as we all saw, his PD can detect fresh-gold from remote
also his PD is based on alonso-PD

when talking about alonso-PD, we consider phenomenon but, for fresh-gold target
which is on the ground and detectable from far, there is no phenomenon
how do you explain it?
how andreas christi-PD can detect fresh gold from far while it is alonso based PD

thank you
regards

humhum 08-20-2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by behnamvp (Post 159776)

as we all saw, his PD can detect fresh-gold from remote
also his PD is based on alonso-PD

when talking about alonso-PD, we consider phenomenon but, for fresh-gold target
which is on the ground and detectable from far, there is no phenomenon
how do you explain it?
how andreas christi-PD can detect fresh gold from far while it is alonso based PD

thank you
regards

Also I not understand How :( , but also my Alonso PD detect FRESH Gold
from near 1 meter.

humhum 08-20-2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aft_72005 (Post 159770)

Hi hum hum
First , is your PD alnso clone ?
Saw in movie your PD had TX but as you said you didn't use omega . with omega coil cannot achieve 2,1 meter . but as my experiment with OO coil about 1.5 meter yes .
Regards .

Yes , Alonso PD , before many years I was have first test PD with Omega coil with different
schematic , and was find my Hand from 1 meter , I think also with Omega can find from
2 meter , but all PD system have very very details and very difficult adjust ....

humhum 08-20-2020 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkman (Post 159772)
nice work mate ..

Thanks Friend , in Youxube have my other video for IRON and ....

abdou2014 10-17-2020 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aft_72005 (Post 159603)
you did nice work . Alnso PD in hi sensitivity is unstable .

hi, i have no experience with this LRL

how you calculated or how you tested and found this frequency 186 khz ???

Jeg 10-18-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by behnamvp (Post 159757)
About your advice to tune ferrite to 120 kHz and spark test, I disagree with you
I googled and found out that frequency of signal which produced by spark depends to wire and connection length of spark-making circuit. I mean antenna.
So, your 1.5-volt battery spark will produce frequency that obviously is different than others

Hi
The electrical discharge from the battery when taping its two poles with a wire, during transition times, emits a really high range of frequencies starting from low KHz up to MHz. For each of the frequencies a hell lot of harmonics also. The test by using the 1.5V battery is valid.:)

humhum 10-18-2020 09:06 PM

Why Spark ? Because wave light is in very high position .

humhum 10-19-2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humhum (Post 159902)
Why Spark ? Because wave light is in very high position .

Sorry , Wave Light is very short , Freq is in very high position .

aft_72005 03-13-2021 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan (Post 159596)
PD is made with metal detector, mixed with electromagnetic/electrostatic passive receiver,thats the circuit who play has LRL in buried objects.

Hi Morgan
Please do this test with your original Alnso PD and say what is result .
When it on without extreme sensitivity by pot . from what distance can detect cola aluminum can ?

Regards .

aft_72005 03-13-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abdou2014 (Post 159897)
hi, i have no experience with this LRL

how you calculated or how you tested and found this frequency 186 khz ???

I built Alnso clone . my pd omega RF is 120 kHz . you can change TX frequency by L or C
. there are cap parallel with L . change cap .

Farid 03-14-2021 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi mr andreas
I'm making Alonso pd.
Who approves the image I am sending?
Did they open the ferrite and find out this information or is it just based on speculation?
Or was it based on a specific measurement?
I made it with the announced numbers, but it was wrong.
Is the ferrite information in this picture correct?
How is the number of wire turns counted? Was it a guess or did they open the ferrite?

kostas87 03-14-2021 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farid (Post 160539)
Hi mr andreas
I'm making Alonso pd.
Who approves the image I am sending?
Did they open the ferrite and find out this information or is it just based on speculation?
Or was it based on a specific measurement?
I made it with the announced numbers, but it was wrong.
Is the ferrite information in this picture correct?
How is the number of wire turns counted? Was it a guess or did they open the ferrite?

What is this???
who gave it to you???

Jeg 09-26-2023 01:47 PM

Hi all
Does anyone know guys where the ferrite antenna is placed at the original Alonso pd? Did he place it just in the center of his omega coils? Or far from it like we see in Andreas clone?

Are there any photos in general from the original pd?

Thank you

daniel 09-27-2023 11:37 AM

Wow after so many years this Alonso thing is still not working. LOL
I don't know either about the ferrite antenna, my Alonso replica is on the shelf for years collecting dust, was just a waste of time. I just bought a Minelab Metal Detector and have fun with it. At this time I think all this PDK stuff won't work anymore since WiFi, mobile phones, etc. are everywhere and will interfere with the PDK, PD, ...

https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...&postcount=201