LongRangeLocators Forums

LongRangeLocators Forums (https://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/index.php)
-   Long Range Locators (https://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Real clone Alonso-PD (https://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18956)

mokkethon80 11-15-2016 10:00 AM

LRL toTem ..goldmaxx said is not work..what about the clon alonso secret some body no that..please show then the omega coil..

mokkethon80 11-15-2016 10:04 AM

my tresure city will be come to ***.the missing gold isu from the japan WW2 in the borneo indo..if the clon alonso can work may be we can fine that tresure

Geo 11-15-2016 12:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mokkethon80 (Post 154185)
LRL toTem ..goldmaxx said is not work..what about the clon alonso secret some body no that..please show then the omega coil..

Here it is...
The first photo is from the original Alonso's PD

Milad.salsa 11-16-2016 10:00 AM

hi my friends.i am amateur.how can fix the omegA COIL with Oscilloscope.sorry for bad english

mokkethon80 11-16-2016 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geo (Post 154180)
I agree

thank..Geo. but the pcb no schema .and the coil in the middle how can i see that..please show to me this picture in compliet

mokkethon80 11-24-2016 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geo (Post 154180)
I agree

please geo..show to me how made this coin by clone alonso.pleas e show me to detail

WM6 11-24-2016 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milad.salsa (Post 154199)

how can fix the omegA COIL with Oscilloscope.

The same way as you tune DD or OO coils at VLF/IB detectors.

Read about such coil tunning at Geotech forum (TGSL project par example).

You you need to search zero signal at scope (coil nulling) by carefully mowing small middle coil (RX) over "inner ear" part of bigger coil (TX).

http://longrangelocators.com/forums/...1&d=1326275639

mokkethon80 12-07-2016 02:27 PM

not work...just 1cm..distane damm

mokkethon80 12-11-2016 03:52 PM

i think this projek not all succes

Milad.salsa 12-16-2016 08:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hi tnx WM6
how to connect scope to circuit for veiw waveform to nulling rx and tx coil?

WM6 12-16-2016 10:09 AM

3 Attachment(s)
What sort of scope do you have?

In general, with signal tip of scope probe you check certain circuit test points (I propose you 6 specific test point in bottom attached PD circuit)
to check individual circuit stages on working status (red line is of scope probe tip - ground probe clamp is always at the same point/ground).

Ground clamp of scope probe should go to circuit ground for check of all marked test points.

You need to set proper vertical sensitivity (voltage per division) in scope channel used and proper scanning time.

You should follow the same test logic (test on working specific circuit stages) with all circuits/schematics.

Milad.salsa 12-16-2016 12:51 PM

i want found zero signal in rx coil

WM6 12-16-2016 01:49 PM

CH1 probe to RX coil wire (probe tip to blue wire, ground clamp to black(ground)) wire.

Tunning (nulling) perform by carefully small mowing coils sections apart to each other.

CH2 probe can be attached to TX coil wire to mutual control of TX stage working.

Milad.salsa 12-16-2016 02:04 PM

tnx alot:):):):):)

ANDREAS 03-13-2017 12:07 PM

Hi all

After three years of testing experiments etc. PD only for Gold is available on the market. This PD have two models.
1. PDGOLD for detection only for gold and Gold-alloys.
2. PDSILVER for detecting only silver and silver-alloys.
For more information you can visit our site www.crypton.com.gr
You can see official presentation video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbuVt9rnr78&t=17s

best regards
Andreas

LRLMAN 03-22-2017 07:49 PM

ALONSO PD

Hello Andreas I have a question about Alonso PD'S....do you know if the alonso pd must be a Magnetic??? or magnetic receptor???

If it must detect magnets or magnetic fields and at what distance should detect small magnets and if the electrostatic ionic phenomenon has a strong magnetic component to be detected at a certain frequency and some distance by the Pd ??

Best regards.

LRLMAN.

ANDREAS 03-22-2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRLMAN (Post 155089)
Hello Andreas I have a question about Alonso PD'S....do you know if the alonso pd must be a Magnetic??? or magnetic receptor???

If it must detect magnets or magnetic fields and at what distance should detect small magnets and if the electrostatic ionic phenomenon has a strong magnetic component to be detected at a certain frequency and some distance by the Pd ??

Best regards.

LRLMAN.

A real PD must be not detect magnets , ofcourse must be not detect screens or AC signals, earth magnetics lines etc.
Best regards

LRLMAN 03-22-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANDREAS (Post 155092)
A real PD must be not detect magnets , ofcourse must be not detect screens or AC signals, earth magnetics lines etc.
Best regards

OK thank you very much; I ask you all this because I have some doubts regarding the true LRL of Alonso which has brought to sell to mexico to some friends searchers and which we have tried with success in some searches in Mexico and I have seen and I have tried these devices and i put a magnet in front of them... they can detect any magnet at close distance and can also detect any source of energy at a short distance with the exception of the Tesla coil which is more an HV emitter and infrared receiver.

Best regard.

lykian 03-31-2017 04:21 PM

i want to know somethings

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Mr Andreas, i want to ask a question to you, The yellow area on this Picture is secret? Won't you share it in this forum?

Thank you already..
Regards..

GOLDEN LILLY 04-01-2017 05:45 AM

Maybe Andreas put a different pcb when he take pictures of his PD. Take note that His PD is already for sale at high price. Do you expect him to give us the correct modification? I'm sure not. The picture is not the original Alonso PD but a general modification.

putrechigi 04-11-2017 10:43 AM

price

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLDEN LILLY (Post 155131)
Maybe Andreas put a different pcb when he take pictures of his PD. Take note that His PD is already for sale at high price. Do you expect him to give us the correct modification? I'm sure not. The picture is not the original Alonso PD but a general modification.

how much it cost?
reguards

ANDREAS 04-11-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lykian (Post 155129)
Hi Mr Andreas, i want to ask a question to you, The yellow area on this Picture is secret? Won't you share it in this forum?

Thank you already..
Regards..

Ofcourse no.
I think is enough all my info about original Alonso PD
Best regards

lykian 04-19-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANDREAS (Post 155151)
Ofcourse no.
I think is enough all my info about original Alonso PD
Best regards

sorry for late reply, if it is correct clone alonso, can you share at here all abaut it?
Because there are many projects at here and i dont know which one is true one..

Thank you very much.
Regards..

DrTech 06-10-2017 01:23 AM

I can not calibrate coils, I need ideas, comment ...

GOLDEN LILLY 06-12-2017 03:19 AM

According to Andrea's calibration procedure, you have to move the ferrite first to find the null, then null or adjust the Rx of the omega until both the ferrite and the Rx nulls. Repeat this procedure to obtain the best position of the null. I do not know if this is the correct procedure but this is the tips he gave us. I do not even know if which either the rx coil or the ferrite are responsible for the long range detection.