DrTech
12-09-2019, 09:04 PM
I need User Manual..

GS-450 ANALYZER

Detector 1.- Gold After 1870, 2.- Gold Before 1870, 3.- Silver

HaFar2010
12-10-2019, 04:58 PM
HelloDear sir.
Can you tell us more info. about method of the LRL?
Thanks

Mike(Mont)
12-15-2019, 01:13 PM
i remember seeing this device in an advertisement. Maybe it was Bob Fitzgerald at Treasurenow (they have a website) or it could have been somebody in eastern USA think the name was Snyder. Looks for everything like an MFD (molecular frequency discriminator). What that means is you turn on the unit and let it sit for five minutes then with L-rods circle it from about 5 meters and watch for the rods to cross. GS means gold or silver. You could look in old treasure magazines around mid 1990's. Maybe a clearer photo would help me to see what the controls are.

reza vir
12-25-2019, 01:29 PM
I need User Manual..

GS-450 ANALYZER

Detector 1.- Gold After 1870, 2.- Gold Before 1870, 3.- Silver

Hello my friend
This is an MFD generator
It has three frequencies
Gold new and old 5000 to 5800
silver 8700

Pahom
12-25-2019, 03:43 PM
Hello my friend
This is an MFD generator
It has three frequencies
Gold new and old 5000 to 5800
silver 8700
There are results using this device ?????

Mike(Mont)
12-25-2019, 05:07 PM
The frequency generators work if you can use the L-rods--most people never learn. i don't know what's inside this device but probably just a frequency generator and amplifier. Build your own.

Old gold, new gold--these are for USA gold coins.

reza vir
12-26-2019, 06:55 AM
There are results using this device ?????

hi this device is copy
I saw different times with different names of this kind of device
But I asked most people to give the same result to all the outputs
It was widely seen in Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iran

reza vir
12-26-2019, 07:00 AM
The frequency generators work if you can use the L-rods--most people never learn. i don't know what's inside this device but probably just a frequency generator and amplifier. Build your own.

Old gold, new gold--these are for USA gold coins.

Hi Mike
This device stimulates and amplifies the fields around it by generating frequencies around it
The bars are mounted to the strong created fields that are around
They react a lot and pull towards them
Like a magnet or ...

kaveh
12-26-2019, 07:03 AM
hi this device is copy

It is copy of Thor device. Thor is not produce anymore. This is fake copy :|.

Pahom
12-26-2019, 07:09 AM
hi this device is copy
Thank you for answering !!! But there is no answer to my question. I repeat again. There are positive reviews from the use of this technology for finding hidden values in the earth ???

reza vir
12-26-2019, 08:05 AM
Thank you for answering !!! But there is no answer to my question. I repeat again. There are positive reviews from the use of this technology for finding hidden values in the earth ???
Yes there is
Millions of people checked
They are doing it now
Underground metals are affected by the frequency of this device creating fields that can be detected on the ground.
Converting one kind of energy to another.

reza vir
12-26-2019, 08:07 AM
It is copy of Thor device. Thor is not produce anymore. This is fake copy :|.
NO This device is copied from another American device

Pahom
12-26-2019, 08:25 AM
Yes there is
Millions of people checked
They are doing it now
Underground metals are affected by the frequency of this device creating fields that can be detected on the ground.
Converting one kind of energy to another.

Thank you!

Mike(Mont)
12-26-2019, 03:47 PM
Can't be much different than this project of Carl's. Maybe cost you $50 to build. Remember, if you can't use the L-rods these type of locators will not work for you no matter how much they cost or how many bells a whistles they have. Most people never learn to use the L-rods because they won't take the time and effort to learn some basic form of meditation to achieve a Zen-like state. Most people are quick to blame the locator or builder, but it's the person with the L-rods in their hand.

https://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=/projects/mfd1/index.dat

And if i was going to build one I would buy a cheap DDS frequency generator and substitute it for the 8038 chip which is unstable and outdated, near obsolete.