PDA

View Full Version : DRAGON EYE - Full Optical LRL

Dubulumach
05-18-2019, 01:51 PM
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20399&stc=1&d=1558187416

Optical Stimulus is non coherent IR laser beam {modulated at specific frequency}.

Dubulumach
05-18-2019, 02:44 PM
Big Good Dragons are coming back in our world ! :)
Time has no importance !

Watch
https://youtu.be/75cTXM0y0yM

abdou2014
05-19-2019, 10:06 AM
good idea, is it a free project ?

Dubulumach
05-19-2019, 11:28 AM
Dear abdou what is free in this Matrix's world ?

Would anyone give you food, golden coins for free ?

Even Mineoro sell non-working LRLs same like did White, MineLab etc.etc - sell not fully functionals MDs !
What is a problem for hundred million dollars MD factories to make PI/VLF detectors which easy penetrate 5-10 m in the soil?

What is problem to make 10-100W Tx stage instead mWt or uWt? Who make them problems ? Ground ? I don't think so. Money make problems - american dollars make problems. This is a fact that they print as many green papers as they wish.

So if you want good MD or LRL you should make yourself. That's are Matrix rules in this inner planetary world.

Regards :)

havoc88
05-19-2019, 10:25 PM
What-the-hell-is-that-now?!

I tried to understand the working flow principles but with no luck.

Dubulumach
05-20-2019, 08:44 AM
Havoc inner planet where we live is a big hell world! Matrix's hell world! Watch "MATRIX" movie with Keanu Reeves, to see how it really look. Even worst than in a movie.

About the principle!
The principle is simple. Dragon's eye catch Dragon's fire an IR radiation from the golden treasure and after simple manipulatons give signal or not depend if in scan area gold is present or not.

Device meassure magnitude of Dragon's fire (Halo-Effect IR radiation) versus earth background IR radiation and calculate phase shift in continuous PLL loop. After filtering and comparing with preset threshold level, comparator simply give signal or not give. Nothing special but keep in mind Dragon's fire always exist in the ground where long time have been hidden gold. As much gold at spot point, biggest is Dragon's fire.

Even human with own bio-sensors could perceive Dragon's flames. Some extraordinary people with remote viewing abilities could see Dragon's fire. Also Dragon's fire affect on all kind of EM-radiation but not uniformly. Whole magic is that gold is illuminating all around but in invisible spectra. What kind of energy could it be nobody from humans knows. Maybe scalar magnetic fields, maybe bose condensates, maybe tesla's coherent plasma coagulum, maybe something else. It's not important. What is important is that Dragon's fire (Halo-Effect) exist and there is 100% sure that gold is there.

Why i called device Dragon's eye? According to ancient legends Dargons are master keepers of this fascinating metal and mighty Dragons spirits are always present where is a hidden gold.

Regards.

havoc88
05-21-2019, 12:10 AM
Ok, now I've got it, my friend Dubulumach.
So you have as a constant the IR light coming from the Earth's field compared it with other sources more powerfull IR light. That's not a bad idea at all, especially as a theory.

Greetings from Greece.

abdou2014
05-21-2019, 02:46 AM
The transmitter is modulating and the receiver captures the IR reflection by the phenomenon, I have already built a similar LRL but a little different

abdou2014
05-21-2019, 10:07 AM
There is no infrared emission by gold buried. and I know you already know it, so why make a false drawing, it's just that the phenomenon reflects and increases the energy of the beam emitted .......

Dubulumach
05-21-2019, 11:56 AM
Abdou if you already have made IR LRL why you asking for free schematic ?
Also if you know all about LRLs why have not build yourself working LRL?'

Aboout IR radiation:
What about Dragon's fire which some extraordinary people with remote viewing have seen ? , and
Dragon's fire how can increase beam energy if is not the same nature as IR radiation ?

For all:
Dragon's eyes device is not IR Radar, it is a passive IR receiver with I-Q phase detector !

abdou2014
05-21-2019, 07:19 PM
I am asked if it is a free project to learn from you and all the members, I do not know much about this technology .
I said I made a nearly similar one and I did not say that I managed to make it work
and I never said that i know all about LRLs , it's your childhood ,

Dubulumach
05-22-2019, 12:54 PM
no more info.

abdou2014
05-22-2019, 03:29 PM
we need only I-Q phase detector circuit :)

Bill512
05-31-2019, 06:07 PM
About the principle!
The principle is simple. Dragon's eye catch Dragon's fire an IR radiation from the golden treasure and after simple manipulatons give signal or not depend if in scan area gold is present or not.

Regards.

so, why you don't use an appropriate IR camera, to see literally the supposed emitted "IR radiation" from gold?

UltraLRL
06-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Completely Trash!
stop deceiving people on pseudoscience! why buried metals should radiate IR at first??

if so, why the device should pick IR signals from under ground?

if so,why metals? why not hot rocks,minerals,........

and if we could barely accept all these super scientific thing,how could you discriminate GOLD??

and some thing else, how could you determine the detected signal is real and its not noise??

highly recommended to change the name to the Dragon A.S.S , much more REAL!:D

UltraLRL
06-06-2019, 11:04 PM
really? are you kidding about 1000 W TX for VLF/PI?
do you have any idea how much is a watt??

you don't even have any field experience with Metal Detectors!!! if you try an White V3i, it has an TX boost option and you will find out why you cant increase TX power!!!

god bless upon brain!!!

humhum
06-08-2019, 08:44 AM
Havoc inner planet where we live is a big hell world! Matrix's hell world! Watch "MATRIX" movie with Keanu Reeves, to see how it really look. Even worst than in a movie.

About the principle!

Device meassure magnitude of Dragon's fire (Halo-Effect IR radiation) versus earth background IR radiation and calculate phase shift in continuous PLL loop. After filtering and comparing with preset threshold level, comparator simply give signal or not give. Nothing special but keep in mind Dragon's fire always exist in the ground where long time have been hidden gold. As much gold at spot point, biggest is Dragon's fire.

Even human with own bio-sensors could perceive Dragon's flames. Some extraordinary people with remote viewing abilities could see Dragon's fire. Also Dragon's fire affect on all kind of EM-radiation but not uniformly. Whole magic is that gold is illuminating all around but in invisible spectra. What kind of energy could it be nobody from humans knows. Maybe scalar magnetic fields, maybe bose condensates, maybe tesla's coherent plasma coagulum, maybe something else. It's not important. What is important is that Dragon's fire (Halo-Effect) exist and there is 100% sure that gold is there.

Why i called device Dragon's eye? According to ancient legends Dargons are master keepers of this fascinating metal and mighty Dragons spirits are always present where is a hidden gold.

Regards.

Hi Dubulumach , You are Right, before few years I make Test with my Digital Photo Camera around Threasure (Localized with my two LRL machine -MFD Rod and Ionic Mineoro) and
I see that have view very strong Light so like Powered LAMP( upwards) .

Dubulumach
06-12-2019, 12:30 PM
really? are you kidding about 1000 W TX for VLF/PI?
do you have any idea how much is a watt??

you don't even have any field experience with Metal Detectors!!! if you try an White V3i, it has an TX boost option and you will find out why you cant increase TX power!!!

god bless upon brain!!!

I don't need any bless from your Jewish god=demon . I dont need bless from EVIL !!!

I am one of Dracons and GOLD BELONG TO US AS FOREVER DID.

I reveal you one secret: In any atom of Gold is a elemental particle of Fire. Dracon's Fire !

https://i110.fastpic.ru/big/2019/0612/67/9790f70ea08dd23b46f71bf99772b167.jpg
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/puzzleit.ru/files/puzzles/17/17371/_original.jpg

Dubulumach
06-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Hey HumHum

Keep researching. Gold is a fire and you are near !

Good luck to you ! :)

abdou2014
06-12-2019, 03:16 PM
thermionic or plasma ???

UltraLRL
06-12-2019, 03:39 PM
none of the question answered!

and i think you take the The Hobbit Movie too much seriously!! it's a movie dude!!
Smaug the Golden !!!

"In any atom of Gold is a elemental particle of Fire!! "

you mean electron,proton or neutron?

you are free to believe any Delusion you want BUT don't fool others please!!

Gold is a fire?? the main problem is you don't know what is GOLD!!

and a fire detector already built by the way!!

Also please do not reveal secrets any more! that's too much for our world!!

UltraLRL
06-12-2019, 03:53 PM
I don't need any bless from your Jewish god=demon . I dont need bless from EVIL !!!

Jewish god=demon:nono:

I'm not Jewish but you are insulting every Jewish on forum!!:|

please be polite.

Read Basic Rules of the Forum:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526

humhum
06-13-2019, 08:17 AM
Hey HumHum

Keep researching. Gold is a fire and you are near !

Good luck to you ! :)

Yes Dear Dubulumach, I know that is so ,also time in minimal level Sound Noise ,some people Find Threasure with IR Satellite , because Gold reflected strond IR Light Heat radiation or light beam. Only we Need good electronic schematic and Optic Lens device with special nm Filter for this Method. This is most Real LRL :)

Do you have ??

Best Regards.

abdou2014
06-13-2019, 09:05 AM
visible or near IR range ?
I made an electric and infrared receiver , I still not test it but I think it is very sensitive :)
https://ibb.co/n6QrrVp

aress
09-02-2019, 10:11 AM
evet arkadaşlar daha ?nce buna benzer bir mantkla ?alışan bir cihaz g?rm?şt?m 50mt gibi bir mesafeden bir altın sikkeyi bulabiliyordu

humhum
09-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Aress , Are you kidding about IR detection ?

humhum
09-03-2019, 09:38 PM

About the principle!

Regards.

Dear Dubulumach , I think that for find of Gold Radiation this device need special IR gold
(nm) nanometer Fillter.

Best Regards.

Sneshko
09-03-2019, 09:41 PM
:):):)

https://www.aselsan.com.tr/DRAGONEYE_ElectroOptic_Sensor_System_6376.pdf

Regards!

Sneshko

humhum
09-04-2019, 09:24 PM

https://www.aselsan.com.tr/DRAGONEYE_ElectroOptic_Sensor_System_6376.pdf

Regards!

Sneshko

Hi Sneshko this Aselsan product search 3uM to 5uM , does this product find gold IR Radiadion ??
Because as much as I know that gold IR Radiadion not is in this Band.