PDA

View Full Version : I want to help please

badre
02-16-2019, 11:19 PM
Hi, I am Badr from Morocco. I want to help please. I want to plan my metal detectors for integrated transmission and reception. I am using google Translation :)Thank you

WM6
02-17-2019, 06:56 AM
I want to help please. I want to plan my metal detectors for integrated transmission and reception.

All metal detectors contains "integrated transmission and reception".

There are a lot of plans on the web. You only need to chose and build it.
Start with simplest could be sound suggestion.

Par example here:
https://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=metdet&file=projects.dat

Happy building and searching.

badre
02-17-2019, 01:39 PM
All metal detectors contains "integrated transmission and reception".

There are a lot of plans on the web. You only need to chose and build it.
Start with simplest could be sound suggestion.

Par example here:
https://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=metdet&file=projects.dat

Happy building and searching.

Thank you I found a lot of layout but I suspect that the metal detector does not arrive 1 METRE

badre
02-17-2019, 02:02 PM
I want to make this layout of a transmitter and a receiver. Is there information about it and how it works? Does anyone try iT 20359

WM6
02-17-2019, 02:08 PM
Then, why you ask for metal detectors, if you know, that they cannot go 1 meter deep?

Probably you need this instead of metal detectors:

https://www.babycenter.si/resource/src/126734.JPG

badre
02-17-2019, 04:32 PM
Then, why you ask for metal detectors, if you know, that they cannot go 1 meter deep?

Probably you need this instead of metal detectors:

https://www.babycenter.si/resource/src/126734.JPG

:lol::lol:I think you misunderstood what I said that a layout in geotech1 will not reach 1METR depth I want to plan up to 2 METR or more like LRL or PDK Thanks

reza vir
02-19-2019, 11:22 AM
:lol::lol:I think you misunderstood what I said that a layout in geotech1 will not reach 1METR depth I want to plan up to 2 METR or more like LRL or PDK Thanks

You need to add a powerful amplifier to your layout.
Of course, without changing the waveform.

Mike(Mont)
02-19-2019, 12:55 PM
Get rid of that 8038. Easy enough to replace with a DDS generator.

Mike(Mont)
02-19-2019, 02:35 PM
I would replace everything before R5 with a DDS generator. Of course you will still need battery and 5volt regulator, LM386, capacitor, and probes.

kostas87
02-19-2019, 07:22 PM
It just does not work.
First it does not have the power to influence the metal.
And secondly, why most people think they will find treasure with something so simple.
In the atmosphere they emit much of what possible frequencies from this device is true.
Try to make pdk at least some logical function.

Mike(Mont)
02-19-2019, 07:45 PM
It just does not work.
First it does not have the power to influence the metal.
And secondly, why most people think they will find treasure with something so simple.
In the atmosphere they emit much of what possible frequencies from this device is true.
Try to make pdk at least some logical function.

i know what you are saying but the reason people can't get it to work is they don't have the L-rods skills. I'm pretty much sick of telling people about learning some form of meditation in order to achieve a Zen-like state. I know what's happening--they can't stand it not to fixate on the rods or the target. People cheat at many things in life, but they don't get away with it with L-rods.

Add to it, many instructions say to watch the pendulum or the rods. That's absolutely the wrong thing to do. Guaranteed failure.

Also, I almost never used an amplifier. Maybe for long range but too much power is known to cause problems.

badre
02-19-2019, 08:32 PM
Thank you..I can not believe the brass chisels digging a treasure dug a lot to no avail for answering. I made that thing and did not work. I think I will try with lrl fronco ici4046 LM358;..Or PDK if it reaches a depth of 2 meters My treasure hunt The owners experience what you suggest 20366

sinclairuser
03-11-2019, 02:19 AM
hi all, i noticed that the icl 8038 ic was mentioned and having had experience with that chip i thought i could help, on the net you will read about how this chip runs hot is unstable and is quote"a waste of sand".
the problems with the 8038 are mostly caused by the datasheet which recommends a +12v supply, this is what causes its issues, what it needs is the +v pin to be a ground and what was the ground pin needs -12v.
obviously this means either your project has to configured to run -12v instead of the more normal+12v, if the project is complex or difficult to switch rails around, you could possibly give the 8038 its own power supply, though thats a bit of a bodge.
i hope this helps, quite a few function generator circuits using this chip have had issues or not been as good as intended, this why, food for thought.

aly.