PDA

View Full Version : Don't want to leave on a bad note

Mike(Mont)
11-12-2018, 12:28 AM
I guess I owe an apology to anyone I offended. I don't want to leave the forums on a bad note. I was extremely stressed at the time and overwhelmed with "issues" of all sorts. Some are being slowly resolved, others not so much. But that's life, water under the bridge and I ain't looking back. i'm thankful I'm still here on this planet. Okay, some might disagree with my location, LOL. But I think I'm still alive and have plenty of pain to prove it.

I'm still working on the Contraption. No, haven't found anything much with it. I've changed things so many times even I am starting to question my own sanity. But nothing new here. LOL Seems like every time I come up with some new Wile E. Coyote idea a day or so later I give up on it and it has been a never ending cycle. And it still goes on. So maybe one day I'll get lucky and stumble on to something that actually finds treasure.

Mike(Mont)
11-12-2018, 02:07 AM
And I'm also here to say I forgive anybody who offended me. I forgive you. I'm not going to hold any grudge. Like the song goes "Let it be". That's what i am doing.

Geo
11-12-2018, 08:14 PM
..........:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mike(Mont)
11-13-2018, 12:13 AM
Working on the Contraption is probably driving me insane. If it wasn't that it would be something else so might as well enjoy the ride down. I have nothing else material in the whole world i care much about. Kinda like Tesla and Stubblefield, just abandoned everybody and everything because everyone thinks I'm crazy and nobody is even interested in the project. Kinda hard to argue with them. Neither one of those two amounted to much, either. Well, at least i didn't neuter myself like Tesla did. :lol:

Mike(Mont)
11-13-2018, 02:20 AM
Where is the History Channel crew when you need them? I have a good show for them! Yeah, called Curse of the Contraption. :lol: If we weren't all insane we would go crazy.:razz: