PDA

View Full Version : What did you find with a lrl

Pages : [1] 2

Geo
11-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Hello.
I want we to exchange our experience with the items we found using a lrl or dowsing. It is good to mention the type of lrl used for the location. Other information such as weather, soil, temperature or humidity will also be useful.
I believe that this issue should be the basis for many members here (and not only).
If there are photos of objects ... they are welcome.

Regards :)

ps I would urge skeptics to respect the posts and not to ruin it with ironic comments

iam_7up_gamer
11-08-2018, 03:36 PM
very good geo . i agree

first you start ;)

Geo
11-09-2018, 06:02 AM
At last T.H. i found a mule horseshoe :lol:.
It was at depth 30cm and i locate it from 50m easy.
When i took it out lrl stop to gives signal.
Temperature was hight and humidity low.There was a river between me and object.
Later will try to find a photo from it and from the area.

Regards:)

taxma1981
11-09-2018, 08:50 AM
With dowsing from 80 meter distance 15 silver othoman coins,frequency 6 khz and the temperature 28-32

Geo
11-09-2018, 03:31 PM
At last T.H. i found a mule horseshoe :lol:.
It was at depth 30cm and i locate it from 50m easy.
When i took it out lrl stop to gives signal.
Temperature was hight and humidity low.There was a river between me and object.
Later will try to find a photo from it and from the area.

Here are the photos from object ( mule horseshoe) and the area.
LRL is a VLF type with "special" ferrite.

Geo
11-12-2018, 08:26 PM
No one other found anything???
If so i stop here.
No reason to write anything else more.
Enough ....:angry:

WM6
11-14-2018, 01:17 AM

Hi Geo

There is always reason to write some more.

Maybe reply is low, cause you ask skeptic to not join theme and
anyone here is a little skeptic deep inside.

Once back, boring, on pasture terrain, I am trying to find something
without any LRL and any metal detectors. Just for fun, I dig 3 holes
1m apart and 30cm deep. Then I check soil, which was excavated
from holes, by help of pin-pointer. What I found was 2 pieces of wire
(probably from field telephone wire), one old shoe nail and one piece
of rusty iron sheet. You see - not bad.

What to say. We don't need LRL nor even detector to find something,
just intuition, pick and pin-pointer.

edward
11-16-2018, 08:06 AM
Hello.
I want we to exchange our experience with the items we found using a lrl or dowsing. It is good to mention the type of lrl used for the location. Other information such as weather, soil, temperature or humidity will also be useful.
I believe that this issue should be the basis for many members here (and not only).

ps I would urge skeptics to respect the posts and not to ruin it with ironic comments

Hi geo
Is this only thing you find with a electronic lrl?

I can find ferrous targets with a dowsing rod without any signal generator or groung probs from distance up to 200 meters

Also i am working on electronic lrls( franco and totem pd)

edward
11-16-2018, 08:24 AM
With dowsing from 80 meter distance 15 silver othoman coins,frequency 6 khz and the temperature 28-32
In your opinion are the results different in using dowsing system with a signal generator or without it?

I tested it the results were same when signal generator was off or on

I think only the l-rod was working

taxma1981
11-16-2018, 03:56 PM
with a closed generator I did not have the same results

edward
11-16-2018, 06:15 PM
with a closed generator I did not have the same results
What do you mean by closed generator??

taxma1981
11-17-2018, 08:58 AM
I mean it does not work

edward
11-17-2018, 03:14 PM
I mean it does not work

you told the frequency was 6 khz

did you use ground probe or reed relay??

Geo
11-17-2018, 07:20 PM
Hi Geo

Hi WM6.
I have different opinion and you know it :lol:
Anyway... i opened this thread because many members sent me PMs and writes that they have a workable lrl for gold. If this is true then theymust found many objects, so why not to put some info here????

Geo
11-17-2018, 07:29 PM
Hi geo
Is this only thing you find with a electronic lrl?

I can find ferrous targets with a dowsing rod without any signal generator or groung probs from distance up to 200 meters

Also i am working on electronic lrls( franco and totem pd)

Hi.
No, all these years i have find many objects.
The mule horseshoe was the last that i found.
The problem is that usually i don't take photos because when i use my lrls i let the mobile at car (it is not good for lrls).
I attach here a photo from a friend where he found about 500 silver coins (Turkish).
He located them with a modified (by me) Mineoro DC2008 from a distance 30 ... 35m. Signal was very strong.

Regards

taxma1981
11-17-2018, 09:10 PM
you told the frequency was 6 khz

did you use ground probe or reed relay??

Yes 6 khz and them i use metal detector

koki_vulev
11-21-2018, 01:05 PM
Hello Geo!
I'm new here and I can't text you in private message. Can you give me any your contacts like e-mail,skype or something else, please! Regards!

Hello.

Geo
11-21-2018, 06:08 PM
Hello Geo!
I'm new here and I can't text you in private message. Can you give me any your contacts like e-mail,skype or something else, please! Regards!

Hi.
My email is gvrond@excite.com but i don't use it every day :(

Geo
12-17-2018, 07:07 AM
Another found by Morgan.
As i remember was 150 silver coins from a distance of 15...20m.
Depth near to 60...70 cm.
Lrl was the original Alonso's PD (heathkit schematic).

kostas87
02-21-2019, 10:02 AM
Nothing important, but for me a little treasure of the day.

WM6
02-21-2019, 02:49 PM
Emergency lock pick and part of the key.

Interesting finding combination.

Mike(Mont)
02-21-2019, 04:48 PM
Must be the key to a treasure chest. Now all you have to do is find it. :D

kostas87
02-22-2019, 06:03 AM
There is no treasure in the area my search is the phenomenon of metal, the point is that rust from iron is not visible. This year I will deal exclusively with a dowsing resist and an auxiliary device I've finished that has good iron-free results, with a PD that's perfect, and with the help of the gpx 5000 metal detectors and other pin point handheld. Be open-minded come up with findings from the phenomenon only.

Mike(Mont)
02-22-2019, 01:13 PM
Still have not built the resistor rod. I just use a bent welding rod with some compass needles for magnets on it.

Mike(Mont)
02-22-2019, 01:27 PM
This is sensitive for me. The compass needles swivel to whatever position or configuration. At one time I had a small solar cell attached to it but decided it wasn't right.

jacob
02-22-2019, 08:51 PM
hello old geo after so many years of research and exploration of the secret of the lrl you told us that you find a horse

Geo
02-23-2019, 08:07 AM
Hahaha....:lol:
If you will read carefuly will see that ""The mule horseshoe was the last that i found.""
Also the silver coins at post #15 located with a lrl constructed by me.
Also i wrote that "usually i don't take photos because when i use my lrls i let the mobile at car"

:)

Geo
02-23-2019, 08:09 AM
Nothing important, but for me a little treasure of the day.

Hi Kosta.
What lrl did you use to locate these???

jacob
02-23-2019, 01:34 PM
everything that I find I keep it until now I can photograph it anytime
what is the most beautiful thing that you find

Geo
02-24-2019, 04:32 PM
Gold coins.
I don't looking for ancient targets because they are forbidden and the laws in Greece are very strict.

putrechigi
02-26-2019, 08:41 AM
Hello.

hi everyone is a long time since I bought a PD PD from morgan version 2 and I tested it for 2 months on an ancient private site of a friend of mine, then I changed the condenser as indicated by morgan without anyone, I repeat no I've invited morgan over and over again, paying all the expenses for testing. on my ground but without ever having an affirmative answer, from the I parts with the traditional metal detectors have been found and I saw ou 20 treasures of silver coins no one knows how many I can still be there, in the ancient site where I can test any lrl have been find me more than 2000 coins between bronze and silver, being not cultivable land but the forest can not move the ground but I'm sure that at a depth of less than 50 cm would still be all virgin, the PD of morgan is currently in one shelf to take dust if someone was interested or would know how to make it effective in my country I would be very grateful
greetings to all

kostas87
03-01-2019, 08:16 AM
hi everyone is a long time since I bought a PD PD from morgan version 2 and I tested it for 2 months on an ancient private site of a friend of mine, then I changed the condenser as indicated by morgan without anyone, I repeat no I've invited morgan over and over again, paying all the expenses for testing. on my ground but without ever having an affirmative answer, from the I parts with the traditional metal detectors have been found and I saw ou 20 treasures of silver coins no one knows how many I can still be there, in the ancient site where I can test any lrl have been find me more than 2000 coins between bronze and silver, being not cultivable land but the forest can not move the ground but I'm sure that at a depth of less than 50 cm would still be all virgin, the PD of morgan is currently in one shelf to take dust if someone was interested or would know how to make it effective in my country I would be very grateful
greetings to all

Hi putrechigi!
I think you have a problem with the appearance of the phenomenon does not appear so we want it here in my country this time of year, we try to do the research just before the sun comes out in the morning some days if your pd works you will see that dot. With soil moisture at such high levels this time of year, my PD only works very hard at the time. I do not think it is a device that finds treasure so simple, you should never notice you can have a phenomenon and through these conditions you will find.

kostas87
03-06-2019, 12:23 PM
New find phenomenon ,this time whit PD s'.
A very small intication of the flicker on the led and no sound ... :|
it wa a piece of lead for car weel balancers.
Unfortunately,,,,,the phenomenon is very very weak in my area. i hope in the summer to reinforce the phenomenon.

kostas87
03-06-2019, 12:46 PM
Hi Kosta.
What lrl did you use to locate these???

Hi GEO :) !
The frist finding whit dowsing,
and the last finding whit PD.
However,singals are relly weak.
im waiting for the ground to dry out for the strong signal show up. ;)

Geo
03-13-2019, 06:01 PM
Hi Kosta.
As you know now i have n't free time but after summer will add to your PD a small board that will give more sensitivity and will start to beep when the led flicker.
Until then be patience :lol:

Geo
03-13-2019, 06:13 PM
greetings to all

Hi Manolo.
LRLs don't work at every terrain. I saw it at my City with my lrls that can't catch signals from 5...20 years old buried coins but at other cities my lrls detected objects that was buried only 6 months. I don't know what is happening.
General.... lrls are a painful history:lol:

My best regards:)

btw... how is your daughter!!!!!:)

ozanmelih
03-14-2019, 08:56 AM
Hello friends. This is what i found :redface: I found it in 1.20 cm and i knew its deepth. ( İ can calculate to target deep) İt contains gold. I analized it with an electron microscope which can find very small peaces of asbestos (You can search about electron microscope). Stone was 48 gr. (its size was almost to my right fist) My Gemini 3 had beep first. After 50cm diggin than my detecht chaser (with 12x10 24 khz Sef coil) had beep too. And it said its gold.:frown: Does anyone tell me about how can i know that its manmade or natural?

WM6
03-14-2019, 09:12 AM
I found it in 1.20 cm and i knew its deepth.?

Probably you mean 1.20m (or 120cm)?

Your photo is not clear enough, but inserts looks like pyrite not gold.

ozanmelih
03-14-2019, 10:16 AM
Probably you mean 1.20m (or 120cm)?

Your photo is not clear enough, but inserts looks like pyrite not gold.

Oh sorry. 1.2 meter i mean.
İ analised it with electron microscope ( i am an environment engineer and asbest removal spetialist, always keep in touch with laboratuars) and it contains gold

humhum
03-14-2019, 09:07 PM
Hi Manolo.
LRLs don't work at every terrain.

Can be from around different Radio station frequncy
and from less power Earth Magnetic lines .

Best Regards

humhum
03-14-2019, 09:11 PM
Hello friends. This is what i found :redface: I found it in 1.20 cm and i knew its deepth. ( İ can calculate to target deep) İt contains gold. I analized it with an electron microscope which can find very small peaces of asbestos (You can search about electron microscope). Stone was 48 gr. (its size was almost to my right fist) My Gemini 3 had beep first. After 50cm diggin than my detecht chaser (with 12x10 24 khz Sef coil) had beep too. And it said its gold.:frown: Does anyone tell me about how can i know that its manmade or natural?

Hi Ozanmelih , You with which device found this ..... with PD or only with MD .

Best Regards.

WM6
03-14-2019, 09:18 PM
As said, your photo is not clear enough.

The same is not clear, which of stone compound you regard as gold.

You say "contain gold". Could be. Even Sea Water contain gold.

But from what appear on photo, we can considering this:

https://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/19/61/60/05/pyrite10.jpg

kostas87
03-16-2019, 02:42 PM
Hi Kosta.
As you know now i have n't free time but after summer will add to your PD a small board that will give more sensitivity and will start to beep when the led flicker.
Until then be patience :lol:

I expect this winter Geo.
It will be very useful in the weak signals that sunlight prevents from seeing the leds and areas with low phenomena.
Good continuity and harvest.

Funfinder
05-02-2019, 04:58 AM
Hi Geo

Are you crazy, WM6 ?!
You can't dig just by pure chance without any LRL! *laugh*

Give Geo good tips or none at all !!
Believing in LRLs and into gods is pretty the same, so first you have
to pray for intuition, then you can start digging at the right place !!

With or without any LRL, which your experiment has shown! *laugh*

Here Geo, sign this "Greek LRL Manual" from the god of treasures so
afterwards you really will find cool stuff !! *devilish laughter* :D :D

kostas87
05-11-2019, 04:46 AM
Are you crazy, WM6 ?!
You can't dig just by pure chance without any LRL! *laugh*

Give Geo good tips or none at all !!
Believing in LRLs and into gods is pretty the same, so first you have
to pray for intuition, then you can start digging at the right place !!

With or without any LRL, which your experiment has shown! *laugh*

Here Geo, sign this "Greek LRL Manual" from the god of treasures so
afterwards you really will find cool stuff !! *devilish laughter* :D :D
Funfinder "SS" has a problem with Geo and I think with all the Greeks ..

Geo
05-15-2019, 06:25 AM
Funfinder "SS" has a problem with Geo and I think with all the Greeks ..

Hi Kostas.
Don't answer for me to FF.....:lol:
Funfinder always was idiot and remain the same :lol::lol:
So he has the free to writes everything he wants.....:lol::lol:

folharin
05-15-2019, 11:14 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

kostas87
02-24-2020, 04:06 PM
Hi to all!
Good weather today in my country for Research with my lrl. In the woods near the river, I had a signal from a distance of 28 meters and 10 cm deep in an old can of aluminum. Next time better....

Pahom
02-24-2020, 08:55 PM
Hi to all!
Good weather today in my country for Research with my lrl. In the woods near the river, I had a signal from a distance of 28 meters and 10 cm deep in an old can of aluminum. Next time better....

Good news, luck will surely smile to you !!!

teo
02-25-2020, 05:40 PM

kostas87
02-25-2020, 05:46 PM
Hello Pahom! thank you and i hope for you .. today i went back for research and found again 4 aluminum 2 can and 2 small pieces ... i don't think i can find a treasure in an aluminum container is everywhere..will i need to make a new lrc setting , maybe i can make a band filter .. we'll see ..

Geo
03-02-2020, 06:27 PM
Hi to all!

Kosta... Congratulations.
Next time with a gold can!!!!:lol:

fredrico
03-13-2020, 11:36 PM
Equipment: $15.00 dds generator from ebay, 2 Lrods could be made of welding rods or coat hangers, two grounding rods hooked directly to generator. Then you know the routine. Circle the grounded rods in counterclockwise or clockwise. I always went counterclockwise. Anyway, I've been doing this for 35 yrs, and this was the strongest signal I have ever got. Very strong rods crossed and one point of the circle and another at 180 degrees from there where the rods both pointed back to the other point. Although I realize there is no scientific reasoning or basis for the lrl. there is no explanation for the results I had. At least there is no natural explanation for it. The signal was verified by "real metal detector". The distance from the target to the ground rods was about 130 feet. But by the strength of the rods reaction, maybe it could have been somewhat more. Also, another factor that I think is very important is that the area must be clear of other metals. That may be debatable. I used 6.7khz in order to target silver.
I hope this helps my brothers in the LRL. God bless you all, maybe some pics to follow in the future.:)

Pahom
03-14-2020, 02:17 PM
Equipment: $15.00 dds generator from ebay, 2 Lrods could be made of welding rods or coat hangers, two grounding rods hooked directly to generator. Then you know the routine. Circle the grounded rods in counterclockwise or clockwise. I always went counterclockwise. Anyway, I've been doing this for 35 yrs, and this was the strongest signal I have ever got. Very strong rods crossed and one point of the circle and another at 180 degrees from there where the rods both pointed back to the other point. Although I realize there is no scientific reasoning or basis for the lrl. there is no explanation for the results I had. At least there is no natural explanation for it. The signal was verified by "real metal detector". The distance from the target to the ground rods was about 130 feet. But by the strength of the rods reaction, maybe it could have been somewhat more. Also, another factor that I think is very important is that the area must be clear of other metals. That may be debatable. I used 6.7khz in order to target silver.
I hope this helps my brothers in the LRL. God bless you all, maybe some pics to follow in the future.:)
Thank you for sharing your experience, you have a very rich experience of 35 years of searching. If you are interested in sharing your knowledge with us, you probably should create your own separate topic. 35 years stunned you probably have a lot of interesting stories.

RICDEL
04-27-2020, 07:42 PM
No one other found anything???
If so i stop here.

Take it easy Geo, I made a Long Range Detector I haven?t seen another one like mine,
its like a generator in convination with L rods,
I have found maybe a 20 objects, but only one silver coin 1/4 real 1851
in Atotonilco Mexico, detected from 40 meters, on surface deep,
and a brass ring, detected from 700 meters away 10 cm deep.

I discovered that it don't discriminate,

if i search for silver, I also find aluminuim

If I look for copper I also find brass.

If I look for gold I also find wires, lead, iron bars.

but also I found a lot of stones that give me a response to my LRL. but
little by little I tryed to recognize before digging.

but I have another bug, My LRL detects a traveling cloud over the surface of the earth, it travels 20 or even 30 meters away, to find the digging spot, I have to use a regular metal detector, if it reacts, to the target I'm hitting, because some times, it don't reacts
is frustating,

if any one knows another method of LRL, that works well to lead t the digging spot or narrow down the area of interest, please let me Know

rdh71delgado@gmail.com

RICDEL
04-27-2020, 08:24 PM
Hello.

Also I would like to bring out, a subject, maybe is already in discuss,

I have found, a lot of people that uses a L rod, or wires in a horse shoe shape, or another artifact, and gives orders to it. in order to show the location of the targets, I call this method witching, or guessing magic,

I use electronic devices for the location of my targets, or L rods, but without questions
just physics.

kostas87
05-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Phenomenon hunting continues this time with a new kind of infrared device for me, it finds different kinds of metal objects. I hope with some settings to make it more selective in gold and silver metals, but as it is you can play with a difference in metals when there are no treasures in our area and it's fun.

abdou2014
05-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Congratulations :)

Morgan
05-14-2020, 01:22 AM
Here are the photos from object ( mule horseshoe) and the area.
LRL is a VLF type with "special" ferrite.

congratulations Geo, this is the lucky horse shoe, next it will be great treasure at the end of the rainbow ;)

Morgan
05-14-2020, 01:32 AM
Phenomenon hunting continues this time with a new kind of infrared device for me, it finds different kinds of metal objects. I hope with some settings to make it more selective in gold and silver metals, but as it is you can play with a difference in metals when there are no treasures in our area and it's fun.

nice coin, very artistic portrait,

the IRs need to calibrate very well to not pick other metals than silver or gold, if it too much sensitive it pick broze,iron,lead etc... internal modifications in electronics no need , this model you have already found amazing treasures GOLD/SILVER at big distances.

model IR/UV aura locator , is not my invention, I made only modifications to the original project one friend gave me.

Morgan
05-14-2020, 02:02 AM
greetings to all

Hi Manolo

I not travel to your country becouse I allways very busy here, but I can tell you PDK-2 and 2.3 work as LRL , but not in all places (if I know why,it will be great,by change frequency cap. value it helps in some cases) there is a theory it works better when you pass your hand in front of the antenna and it react to hands energy,if not,that means this place will find nothing due to unknown reasons...I note the PDK-2 react very bad to my field targets when VHF antennas transmition stop in my country some years ago, then I go to project PDK-3 and found a few treasures,nothing that make me rich...

Morgan
05-14-2020, 02:12 AM
Another found by Morgan.
As i remember was 150 silver coins from a distance of 15...20m.
Depth near to 60...70 cm.
Lrl was the original Alonso's PD (heathkit schematic).

It was found with PD , but the clone I made, however I check the target with the original PD and both pick the target, the silver hoard

Morgan
05-14-2020, 02:20 AM
Hi.
No, all these years i have find many objects.
The mule horseshoe was the last that i found.
The problem is that usually i don't take photos because when i use my lrls i let the mobile at car (it is not good for lrls).
I attach here a photo from a friend where he found about 500 silver coins (Turkish).
He located them with a modified (by me) Mineoro DC2008 from a distance 30 ... 35m. Signal was very strong.

Regards

I have my DC2008 for sale 1500?, brand new, if you have friends who want it for your workable modifications I sell it, see the video how is working, but not good for me ,here no tricks ,it can locate a gold plated plate at 40 cm , thats the best this wood shiny box can do...cant locate gold medallion,cant locate silver bracelet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXt_HWG0ghE

Morgan
05-14-2020, 02:23 AM
I have my DC2008 for sale 1500?, brand new, if you have friends who want it for your workable modifications I sell it, see the video how is working, but not good for me ,here no tricks ,it can locate a gold plated plate at 40 cm , thats the best this wood shiny box can do...cant locate gold medallion,cant locate silver bracelet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXt_HWG0ghE

maybe it work fine in Greece...

also this PDC210 Super, 4salle, results a little better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r74xY12eyFI

zakari
05-14-2020, 05:19 AM

the IRs need to calibrate very well to not pick other metals than silver or gold, if it too much sensitive it pick broze,iron,lead etc... internal modifications in electronics no need , this model you have already found amazing treasures GOLD/SILVER at big distances.

model IR/UV aura locator , is not my invention, I made only modifications to the original project one friend gave me.

hi
morgan that is better you put the reciever and transmitter leds inside the black tube
in the ir locator important factor is balancing with environment for example balancing with hot rock or dry grass

best regard
zakari

kostas87
05-14-2020, 09:29 AM

Hello Morgan, I did not reveal that it is from you because I did not have your permission and I will not share the device as well. ir / uv works very well in the area where I live and I think better than I expected because of the weak form of the phenomenon in the area I could describe to you that it works as a metal detector, in a setting when I have signals with the ir uv device had metal detector, and I appreciate that.
another ir / candilia device that a friend has had for a long time does not work as he wanted ... a combination of ir / uv and pdk I expect to see in your tests.
Regard.

Morgan
05-14-2020, 11:57 PM
hi
morgan that is better you put the reciever and transmitter leds inside the black tube
in the ir locator important factor is balancing with environment for example balancing with hot rock or dry grass

best regard
zakari

I try the black tube and not work well , this you see in photo get the best results

Morgan
05-15-2020, 12:06 AM
Hello Morgan, I did not reveal that it is from you because I did not have your permission and I will not share the device as well. ir / uv works very well in the area where I live and I think better than I expected because of the weak form of the phenomenon in the area I could describe to you that it works as a metal detector, in a setting when I have signals with the ir uv device had metal detector, and I appreciate that.
another ir / candilia device that a friend has had for a long time does not work as he wanted ... a combination of ir / uv and pdk I expect to see in your tests.
Regard.

you can try diferent forms of calibration, my instructions are according my field test results.
I have the same device and for my surprise went search today (no suny day , it was grey and it rain a little) with my IR/UV and it work fine ,found a silver coin at 10 meters distance,with very clear signal,no other metals was found. I was wrong when told best days to search with IR is the suny days...

kostas87
05-15-2020, 10:10 AM
you can try diferent forms of calibration, my instructions are according my field test results.
I have the same device and for my surprise went search today (no suny day , it was grey and it rain a little) with my IR/UV and it work fine ,found a silver coin at 10 meters distance,with very clear signal,no other metals was found. I was wrong when told best days to search with IR is the suny days...

Exactly, I have two very low sensitivity signals on the device and I will leave it for a few months for testing, today it was very easy to catch it with clouds with the same low sensitivity, the target is 2 km away from each other and the device has a response from 6 steps near an old road. in the woods I haven't tried it yet it has a lot of snakes. but I think the ultrasonic system, which was mentioned by Esteban will work better under dense trees and later at night but I don't know anything about it if it will work at night I just think.

Morgan
05-15-2020, 10:51 AM
Exactly, I have two very low sensitivity signals on the device and I will leave it for a few months for testing, today it was very easy to catch it with clouds with the same low sensitivity, the target is 2 km away from each other and the device has a response from 6 steps near an old road. in the woods I haven't tried it yet it has a lot of snakes. but I think the ultrasonic system, which was mentioned by Esteban will work better under dense trees and later at night but I don't know anything about it if it will work at night I just think.

this IR/UV need only the day light to find this aura that is around the metals, this system was developed when people was trying to find treasures using digital cameras and filters,that gave very poor results...

humhum
05-15-2020, 11:11 AM
this IR/UV need only the day light to find this aura that is around the metals, this system was developed when people was trying to find treasures using digital cameras and filters,that gave very poor results...

Hi Morgan , I make test with David Veneluela method with Camera+IR Filter + Software , and when I make Photo of Threasure (from 3-5m long distance) I can see Aura of Gold so like Power light around Threasure . )

Morgan
05-16-2020, 01:33 AM
Hi Morgan , I make test with David Veneluela method with Camera+IR Filter + Software , and when I make Photo of Threasure (from 3-5m long distance) I can see Aura of Gold so like Power light around Threasure . )

ok, I read the book too, to get some resulys it need a lot of practice with special digital camera and expensive filters, the IR/UV LRL is turn ON/CALIBRATE and go for the gold !

edwgold
05-18-2020, 03:32 PM
ok, I read the book too, to get some resulys it need a lot of practice with special digital camera and expensive filters, the IR/UV LRL is turn ON/CALIBRATE and go for the gold !

Sorry to ask you, but if you use an 830-840nm infrared photodiode, you cannot receive higher frequencies and I mean UV. The bp104 in a PIN diode and can receive from 940nm.
One way to receive higher frequencies is to use a blue diode and turn it (polarized) in "reverse".
Any light emitting diode, in reverse, can receive frequencies higher than those emitted.
I have tested this technique in passive mode, without using an emitter. Sometimes it indicated a sign, sometimes it didn't.

Regards

Morgan
05-18-2020, 11:36 PM
Sorry to ask you, but if you use an 830-840nm infrared photodiode, you cannot receive higher frequencies and I mean UV. The bp104 in a PIN diode and can receive from 940nm.
One way to receive higher frequencies is to use a blue diode and turn it (polarized) in "reverse".
Any light emitting diode, in reverse, can receive frequencies higher than those emitted.
I have tested this technique in passive mode, without using an emitter. Sometimes it indicated a sign, sometimes it didn't.

Regards

using the UV Led as a transmiter and the IR as a receiver,

well, it seems is working as LRL, and its not that kind of IR Led,thats a special one.

abdou2014
05-27-2020, 09:20 AM
is it not the one we use in the fire detector ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flame-Sensor-Fire-Detection-Module-Infrared-Receiving-Module-Three-Needle-Parts-/173342113403

humhum
05-28-2020, 02:07 PM
using the UV Led as a transmiter and the IR as a receiver,

well, it seems is working as LRL, and its not that kind of IR Led,thats a special one.

Using UV near 400nm and IR xxx nm for Receiver , but more good is using narrow Filter for this special IR nm (only for Gold) . :D

kostas87
05-31-2020, 08:26 PM
Hello, the hunt for the phenomenon continues even when there is only one hour of freedom. the weather when it is suitable who would leave such an opportunity .. the signal from the phenomenon near a house looking for a piece of jewelry lost for a long time, we found something else but the phenomenon is a phenomenon you can not do anything.

Morgan
06-01-2020, 03:51 PM
this object is very strange, its copper?

kostas87
06-01-2020, 07:50 PM
Hello Morgan!
No only It is the broken handle of a coffee pot, the metal is mixed with aluminum, copper, magnesium, it is called Duralumin.
I have a video of this signal. It was 20 cm deep, with a large signal 50x 50 cm from 6 steps away it worked nicely....
Shortly before that I had a small sharp signal and I found half a meter of power cable, I took the soil off the shoe a little and it turned out to be 1cm deep, in a few seconds the signal was lost. I loved it.
my friend who follows me with a vlf and we check the lrl signals is constantly having a weird expression on his face that it is possible for him to work better than his detector sometimes. because the coin didn't find it a few days ago, we had to digging a little to get the vlf signal.

Morgan
06-01-2020, 09:53 PM
thats very nice, it locate some extra metals that enter in the gold/silver frequency or same eletromagnetic resonance, however it will locate jewelry too, one lucky day and you will find the gold. Its a simple LRL project,not perfect but usefull as a complement in metal detectors hobby.

Morgan
06-02-2020, 11:14 PM
thats very nice, it locate some extra metals that enter in the gold/silver frequency or same eletromagnetic resonance, however it will locate jewelry too, one lucky day and you will find the gold. Its a simple LRL project,not perfect but usefull as a complement in metal detectors hobby.

my distance record for a small gold object, first directional beep start 30 meters distance from the spot, more intensive beeps at 15m,accurate pinpoint made with MD not in the video,after remove ring no more beeps in this area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJciKnJS1Y

Morgan
06-02-2020, 11:18 PM
other object was found but movile memory not enough, the object was a copper object with silver plated remains

kostas87
06-02-2020, 11:31 PM
This is awesome, I was expecting this test from you, I was expecting a greater distance by combining the two together but this distance is much better, if you want to try a BS 170 mosset in ultraviolet I don't know but maybe you have some clearer signals.

Morgan
06-03-2020, 12:24 AM
you right, calibration was in the limit and sometimes it pick one erratic signal, but easy to identify when there is presence of the PHENOMENON.

humhum
06-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Hi Morgan , What is this ?

folharin
06-04-2020, 12:24 AM
morgan and his apparatus, congratulations

Morgan
06-04-2020, 12:50 AM
its the buzzer

humhum
06-04-2020, 10:41 PM
its the buzzer

Thanks Dear Morgan .

Morgan
06-30-2020, 10:46 PM
Thanks Dear Morgan .

SILVER

Dubulumach
07-01-2020, 08:13 AM
Hi Morgan

New finds from 2020 or old ?

Morgan
07-01-2020, 05:39 PM
PDK-3

Dubulumach
07-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Great find my friend. Old DCH85 mod Esteban with old philips TDA7000 did the job.:)

I am sure you have many great finds. The choice is yours, post or not!

I am experimenting with ТА2003Р equiv. ТА8184Р as FM sniffer frontend instead TDA7000.

Morgan
07-01-2020, 08:35 PM
Great find my friend. Old DCH85 mod Esteban with old philips TDA7000 did the job.:)

I am sure you have many great finds. The choice is yours, post or not!

I am experimenting with ТА2003Р equiv. ТА8184Р as FM sniffer frontend instead TDA7000.

yes, yellow was found too, 40 m distance.

the TDA7000 is very rare to find...

I built four PDK-3 , just in case ...

Morgan
07-06-2020, 12:24 AM
hi there !

testing the Manolo?s PDK upgrade almost bite by a large poisen spider , the guardian of a 23K gold ring ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeF-18Bs4HA&feature=youtu.be

Morgan
07-06-2020, 01:03 AM
hi there !

testing the Manolo?s PDK upgrade almost bite by a large poisen spider , the guardian of a 23K gold ring ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeF-18Bs4HA&feature=youtu.be

Manolo sent his PDK for modification with KIT IR/UV, before open the box I made test in the place of the silver bracelet and it is working , he said not work in Italy ... :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVrE2W1cnUs

putrechigi
07-06-2020, 02:11 PM
Manolo sent his PDK for modification with KIT IR/UV, before open the box I made test in the place of the silver bracelet and it is working , he said not work in Italy ... :|

hello morgan and averybody thanks for the change you made to the mipo PDK, I am very happy with the findings you made in your land, I repeat that after three years of research in my country I have never found anything and I have never claimed that the PDK did not work but in my opinion you have to test it in various places on the planet, in fact I have often invited you to my house to take the tests and pay all the expenses, isn't it? now as soon as he arrives i will do again related tests from video, if it worked without changes i would not have sent it to you my friend, i have silver coins buried for several years it should be easy for him to detect them, i will also bring a traditional metal detector for test,
thanks again for the time spent in my PDK, I update you all in the forum as soon as I get there
best regards to Paulo and everyone
putre

Morgan
07-06-2020, 09:55 PM
the modificated PDK has three modes that you can play in your field test :

I- PDK same has before , electromagnetic/electrostatic passive receiver
II- PDK + IR/UV
III- IR/UV

I made the test on the silver bracelet before the upgrade, I see that you put a ceramic 4N7 for frequency resonance, and it was locating the bracelet when I made the video :

lets see results with the upgrade ...

humhum
07-08-2020, 07:24 PM
Hi Morgan , in Video I see UV Led left of Battery box , but where is IR Led ?
May is in Right side of Batt box . :)

With using UV/IR Leds Kits system , Distance of Finding Buried how match is different, (Cm or Meter ) ?

Morgan
07-09-2020, 09:56 PM
Hi Morgan , in Video I see UV Led left of Battery box , but where is IR Led ?
May is in Right side of Batt box . :)

With using UV/IR Leds Kits system , Distance of Finding Buried how match is different, (Cm or Meter ) ?

all entusiasts can play with this short range IR receiver, you can use rx LED IR 740 to 940nm ,need to instal the LED in a dark tube to work, very good for beginners experiments with Infra Red locators,very simple and easy to get TIP122

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8zBj2-RwaM

Morgan
07-09-2020, 10:08 PM
start to find some gold coins in your test yard ;)

humhum with your big knowledge in electronics ,you can modify or upgrade this simple shematic .
if interested on that, put here the upgrades that you will try in ISIS proton program,share to all entusiasts and believers !

Morgan
07-09-2020, 10:09 PM
GOLD IS WAITING !

humhum
07-10-2020, 12:54 AM
start to find some gold coins in your test yard ;)

humhum with your big knowledge in electronics ,you can modify or upgrade this simple shematic .
if interested on that, put here the upgrades that you will try in ISIS proton program,share to all entusiasts and believers !

Ok Friend , But now I am busy , that I build Alonso Passive -PDK with many different values and Coil voltage is near 22 Vpp , also have Discrimination of Metals , but now I search in my Garden buried correct set Frequency for Beep , after finish this Project , I can Try for IR project .

Regards.

humhum
07-10-2020, 10:58 PM
all entusiasts can play with this short range IR receiver, you can use rx LED IR 740 to 940nm ,need to instal the LED in a dark tube to work, very good for beginners experiments with Infra Red locators,very simple and easy to get TIP122

Hi Morgan , Here in Video You Find with IR Receiver which Precieus Metal Buried ,
this is Silver or Gold buried ??

Can You find with one IR Led Silver and Gold buried , or need two different
IR nm Led for this two Metals .

abdou2014
07-15-2020, 07:45 AM

this circuit didn't work for me ?????:(

Morgan
07-22-2020, 11:05 PM
in the test for locating the gold medal ,the IR LED need to put inside dark pipe 2cm, if not use this pipe the LED make it beep everywere.

Morgan
07-22-2020, 11:18 PM
tell about the test you made, and what kind of IR LED used

Morgan
07-22-2020, 11:20 PM
you can invert LED polarity , check for results

abdou2014
07-23-2020, 09:53 AM
I have my own circuit and it works very well, except that I didn't succeed yours ,

hare's my IR LRL , i use two different wavelength leds for reception , and UV transmitter ,

Morgan
07-23-2020, 03:50 PM
I have my own circuit and it works very well, except that I didn't succeed yours ,

hare's my IR LRL , i use two different wavelength leds for reception , and UV transmitter ,

that looks very professional,
remember this circuit has very little range and work pointed to ground ,not horizontal has the other IR/UV,
this circuit using IR LED can locate a gold medal buried 20cm deep ,more than 20 years ago,at only 1,20m above the medal...
Its a simple project,for beginers.

Morgan
07-23-2020, 03:55 PM
for accurate results you need to have a field test with GOLD to check the IR sensor how it works,
just to play with this project in the back yard garden will be deceiving if gold is not present.

abdou2014
07-23-2020, 05:03 PM
yes it's a shame that I don't have a gold test field , but I have a target detected with PDK 3.

what is the difference between this simple 1.2 meter circuit, and the LRL IR/UV circuit ?

humhum
07-24-2020, 11:32 AM
I want to know , does Yours IR receivers works also in Night time or works in all wheater coundition (Sun - Dark) ???

Regards. )

abdou2014
07-24-2020, 12:29 PM
I don't know to whom this question is addressed ?

my IR LRL which is in the picture works in all conditions, day and night, it detects the

variations in the infrared beam of the transmitter , and the previous photo only works in a

sunny day ;)

humhum
07-24-2020, 09:46 PM
Hi Abdou ,What is different in works prencibe of Your two variation ?
May be one is only with IR receiver Led (not use UV Tx led) and need Sun ,
Other type use IR receiver Led and UV tx led , for this not need Sun , or does You use
IR Tx led + IR receiver Led prencibe , also when you use two IR Led for Receiver ,
then one is for Gold nm and other for Silver nm . ;)

Morgan
07-25-2020, 01:27 AM
yes it's a shame that I don't have a gold test field , but I have a target detected with PDK 3.

what is the difference between this simple 1.2 meter circuit, and the LRL IR/UV circuit ?

I think in videos you can see the great diference are distances, and this AT122 locate my gold target medal and no good results in silver target, maybe if try other IR rx things can be diferent, this is a beginers project.

abdou2014
07-25-2020, 01:36 PM
Thank you Mr Morgan :)

humhum
07-29-2020, 11:13 AM
[/url]

Yes Morgan , this Sch works with Simulation , but when You use 4,7 uF or 10uF instead 47uF circuit will be more Fast !! ;)

Morgan
08-02-2020, 01:24 AM
ok, thanks

Dubulumach
08-04-2020, 12:33 PM
this circuit using IR LED can locate a gold medal buried 20cm deep ,more than 20 years ago,at only 1,20m above the medal...Its a simple project,for beginers.

Hi Morgan
Nice IR LRL for pinpointing! :)

Complete your schematic.

E-mail me to tell you how to rise the distance. If you want real full IR LRL invest in parts for both. We could make tests at your field in portugal and then at Pyrenees mountain.
IR Optics make miracles. :lol:

humhum
08-05-2020, 12:26 AM
Yes Morgan , this Sch works with Simulation , but when You use 4,7 uF or 10uF instead 47uF circuit will be more Fast !! ;)

I make test with my Silver buried , but witout Result , may be need Gold buried medal :D

abdou2014
08-07-2020, 03:22 PM

is it normal by exposing it to light or infrared ray it gives a very weak crackling noise, and not a sound like in the video ???

Regards

humhum
08-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Abdou in my test reaction of Sun Light is very High and have countinious Beep ,
but Silver buried Not Find .
If you make change in parts value , it will be more sensitive !!!

Regards .

shahrayar
08-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Why should it be affected by the sun?
I made an infrared detector but it is not affected by sunlight and affected by TV and refrigerator
When I cover the device with my hand, it stops exposing the TV and the refrigerator

humhum
08-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Why should it be affected by the sun?
I made an infrared detector but it is not affected by sunlight and affected by TV and refrigerator
When I cover the device with my hand, it stops exposing the TV and the refrigerator

You What type Receiver Sensor use , that affected of refrigerator ?

If motor of refrigerator send Heat around , can find this Heat , So you can use for
temperature Device .... and what type is your TV (old CRT or new LCD ) .

Morgan
08-08-2020, 10:55 PM
the schematic with TIP122 only locate the gold in my field test,other metals not locate. and distance was small.

shahrayar
08-09-2020, 03:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACBzPCBOCOE
Even electricity contains infrared rays

aft_72005
08-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Hi
Rusty nails 10 years ago . with my hand made PD signal from 10 meter deep was 30 cm.
This nails for me seem as treasure . because then I believe and proof phenomenon .
pinpoint with handmade delta pulse PI

zakari
08-09-2020, 05:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACBzPCBOCOE
Even electricity contains infrared rays

Hi shahriar
The whit material reflect ir ray
Best regard
Zakari

darkman
08-10-2020, 05:42 AM
Hi shahriar
The whit material reflect ir ray
Best regard
Zakari

that's right .. i got the same with White rocks in the field all the time , This causes confusion .

shahrayar
08-10-2020, 08:20 AM
that's right .. i got the same with White rocks in the field all the time , This causes confusion .
It is not the white color to cause, so the electricity contains infrared radiation. I have reviewed it a lot

humhum
08-10-2020, 10:58 AM
Hi
Rusty nails 10 years ago . with my hand made PD signal from 10 meter deep was 30 cm.
This nails for me seem as treasure . because then I believe and proof phenomenon .

With Your home made PD you find buried IRON metal from distance 10m and 30cm deepth ? ?

Dubulumach
08-10-2020, 01:31 PM
the schematic with TIP122 only locate the gold in my field test,other metals not locate. and distance was small.

Its all we need my friend - only GOLD! :)

Dubulumach
08-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Hi

Hey aft

The Phenomenon is real. When i have had visited my friend Geo i have detected several gold coins in coffe can more from 10-15m distance with his BEST LRL with special radioactive ferrite. Geo specially untuned lrl so i have tunned again and sense the target without error. Signal was very sharp and clean without any interference from electronic instruments in his lab. This device is special for real very long range detection on hard mineralised terrains.

My suggestion for you.

Old rusty rubbish EPR peak (electron paramagnetic resonance peak) is very near, almost overlap with EPR peak of gold. Your PD is good but you need to modify filter section to detectonly gold without rusty iron. Read forum,Esteban Kabrera Grinok has shown ho todo that. Only filters at input. Esteban terminology Gold classifier ! I wish you luck !

Dubulumach
08-10-2020, 01:55 PM
I with my friend work on special electronic classifieronly for gold.

Some info.
Two oscillators. One very stabile with fixed freq.for gold or silver. This freq is not constant for any geo location. Must be found exactly for the given terrain. If you want different metalls detection you need independent oscillator for independent metall Must be super stabileand thermo compensated for all kind of drifts. Second variabile oscillator with IR sensor in feedback path so when sensor detect the phenomenon the frequency and phase also must be changed. This change we bring into the mixer stage and calculate difference via freq. or phase discriminator between two signals. Without signal from phenomenon on the output of comparator shouldn't be lighted led and played the sound. Any difference in signals of two oscillators will be presented when we illuminate IR sensor with phenomenon energy quanta,which will result in differential signal at the output of mixer stage. Than only tune correct treshold and we catch the phenomenon.

Thans Morgan to told us EPR IR band for gold. 740-940nm. Sensors must be in special box which doesnt omit the visible light into. Only this way work, on the contrary you will get strong noise and sense nothing.

Dubulumach
08-10-2020, 02:04 PM
///

Dubulumach
08-10-2020, 02:06 PM
I could bet in any gold cash that Morgan will pick up all the gold in portugal with his new IR LRL. Now he would probably prospect under the water in atlantic ocean to find old galleons with tonsof gold coins.

Tenha uma boa sorte Morgan :)
Spanish and Portuguese carracks and galleons, more than 1000 tons are waiting for you !

https://im0-tub-ru.yandex.net/i?id=2faba5e47f5510452b731cb993ee7cc5&n=13

Morgan
08-10-2020, 02:49 PM
I could bet in any gold cash that Morgan will pick up all the gold in portugal with his new IR LRL. Now he would probably prospect under the water in atlantic ocean to find old galleons with tonsof gold coins.

Tenha uma boa sorte Morgan :)
Spanish and Portuguese carracks and galleons, more than 1000 tons are waiting for you !

https://im0-tub-ru.yandex.net/i?id=2faba5e47f5510452b731cb993ee7cc5&n=13
Hi, in this video a person from Brasil found little treasure under rocks with FG90,

here we can see how mineoro lie about DISTANCES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sTuzj5qx7Q

Morgan
08-10-2020, 03:14 PM
With Your home made PD you find buried IRON metal from distance 10m and 30cm deepth ? ?
the PDK is possible to make it play like a strong magnetometer if modifications in frequency and coil are made

aft_72005
08-10-2020, 11:41 PM

yes

shahrayar
08-11-2020, 10:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAh0ocCXSEE&t=2s
Mr Morgan, is that good?

Morgan
08-11-2020, 02:24 PM
there is no doubt, this IR sensor it locate very good the golden Sun color.
what about buried gold ?

aft_72005
08-11-2020, 04:55 PM
Hey aft

The Phenomenon is real. When i have had visited my friend Geo i have detected several gold coins in coffe can more from 10-15m distance with his BEST LRL with special radioactive ferrite. Geo specially untuned lrl so i have tunned again and sense the target without error. Signal was very sharp and clean without any interference from electronic instruments in his lab. This device is special for real very long range detection on hard mineralised terrains.

My suggestion for you.

Old rusty rubbish EPR peak (electron paramagnetic resonance peak) is very near, almost overlap with EPR peak of gold. Your PD is good but you need to modify filter section to detectonly gold without rusty iron. Read forum,Esteban Kabrera Grinok has shown ho todo that. Only filters at input. Esteban terminology Gold classifier ! I wish you luck !

When i have had visited my friend Geo i have detected several gold coins in coffe can more from 10-15m

Please more explain . not understand coffe can!!!. what was deep and what was coins edge ?

special radioactive ferrite

There is not specially radioactive ferrite rod !!!!!!

humhum
08-11-2020, 11:29 PM
Your PD is good but you need to modify filter section to detectonly gold without rusty iron.

Hi Dubulumach , You say for Filter section , does this filter is 15 Hz filter in Alonso PD sch
, or need external electronic filter , or You say for filter with Metal signature , or with serial R and C ???

Dubulumach
08-12-2020, 08:54 AM
When i have had visited my friend Geo i have detected several gold coins in coffe can more from 10-15m

Please more explain . not understand coffe can!!!. what was deep and what was coins edge ?

special radioactive ferrite

There is not specially radioactive ferrite rod !!!!!!

Coins very old.
Make ferrite rod radioactive for experiments.

Dubulumach
08-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Hi Dubulumach , You say for Filter section , does this filter is 15 Hz filter in Alonso PD sch
, or need external electronic filter , or You say for filter with Metal signature , or with serial R and C ???

Pure Gold sample filter at antenna input. Not jewellery gold. Natural gold. In your country Turkey there is a lot of natural gold. Read forum. All info had been given.

aft_72005
08-12-2020, 09:01 AM
Coins very old.
Make ferrite rod radioactive for experiments.

as i know there isnt radioactive ferrite !!!!!
how you build radioactive ferrite?

humhum
08-12-2020, 11:06 PM
Hi, in this video a person from Brasil found little treasure under rocks with FG90,

here we can see how mineoro lie about DISTANCES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sTuzj5qx7Q

Hi Morgan , my home made Mineoro not Lie from many KM , You know for Working
prencibe or method of it . May be Original works Different . :D:D

Also my Device absolutely not working under trees or plants , but Original works under trees and also locating .

Geo
11-16-2020, 07:39 PM
as i know there isnt radioactive ferrite !!!!!
how you build radioactive ferrite?

You can make a ferrite radioactive.
There are some special labs that can do it, i never saw one....:(
As i hear millitary has instrument for it!!
Also at very old Japan radios founds radioactive ferrites.
That's all

Mike(Mont)
11-17-2020, 02:47 AM
Maybe mix some radioactive material in epoxy and paint it on the ferrite rod. I'd be careful as new regulations say there is NO SAFE EXPOSURE AMOUNTS of radioactive radiation. Typically people hold the pistol detector right up near their face--very bad plan. Don't be stupid.

Also, stupid idea to be holding such a device during lightning storm.

https://www.otherpower.com/otherpower_detector.html

Geo
11-17-2020, 05:19 AM
Maybe mix some radioactive material in epoxy and paint it on the ferrite rod. I'd be careful as new regulations say there is NO SAFE EXPOSURE AMOUNTS of radioactive radiation. Typically people hold the pistol detector right up near their face--very bad plan. Don't be stupid.

Also, stupid idea to be holding such a device during lightning storm.

https://www.otherpower.com/otherpower_detector.html

Mike i agree with you.
A friend who can make it radioactive said to make some ferrites for me but i did n't agree.
I have n't test if a paint with radioactive material works for us.

Mike(Mont)
11-17-2020, 01:58 PM
Hi Geo, glad to see you are still alive. Yeah, I don't know if it would work. Maybe just paint the ends of the ferrite rod as that is the hot spot. Right now my thinking is it might cause a lot of static from the radioactive decay. I still say it is a horrible idea to have the radioactity near your face.

Geo
11-17-2020, 07:29 PM
I agree with you at all.
Before some years i found a ferrite inside a radio (constructionyear 1958) that is a little radioactive and it is very very sensitive to gold and copper. Some times i use this lrl because it is very good for long distance (300m and more...)

Pahom
11-19-2020, 08:07 AM
I agree with you at all.
Before some years i found a ferrite inside a radio (constructionyear 1958) that is a little radioactive and it is very very sensitive to gold and copper. Some times i use this lrl because it is very good for long distance (300m and more...)

Regards :)Geo what does a little radioactive ferrite mean ?Surely you have measured the permeability of this ferrite rod, what is its permeability?Perhaps this receiver was used in the area of Nagasaki or Hiroshima and the ferrite accumulated a certain amount of radiation.

Geo
11-23-2020, 07:30 PM
I don't remember the permability of this ferrite.
This story is before many years.... maybe more than 10 .....:frown:
Sure the materials for ferrite was taken from area near to Nagasaki ... or....
As i remember Geiger gave few beeps more than background.

daryo
11-28-2020, 09:50 PM
GOLD IS WAITING !

hi Morgan , can you tell more about your new pdk ? its name , power , sensors and...

your new pdk can detect buried 30 gold coin : (from 200-300 AD /Weight 210-250g / dimension 10x15cm - 15x20cm /at 130-170 cm depth ) from 10-20m away?

Morgan
11-29-2020, 12:11 AM
I never dig so deep to get a few coins, maybe is possible. The treasures I found with PDK-3 was hoards at 80 cm deep,distances of 40m.

Morgan
11-29-2020, 12:23 AM
hi Morgan , can you tell more about your new pdk ? its name , power , sensors and...

your new pdk can detect buried 30 gold coin : (from 200-300 AD /Weight 210-250g / dimension 10x15cm - 15x20cm /at 130-170 cm depth ) from 10-20m away?

this cave has simbols ONE SWORD (moorish) and a shield or skeleton head, people call this cave ,the cave of the moors, the PDK-3 gave me signals there,however the cave has a lot of tunels and galeries,and maybe some traps,

someone here know about treasure symbols on rocks?

daryo
11-29-2020, 12:55 PM
I never dig so deep to get a few coins, maybe is possible. The treasures I found with PDK-3 was hoards at 80 cm deep,distances of 40m.

it is very good to find a treasure at 80cm depth from 40m away , maybe can detect deeper target

this cave has simbols ONE SWORD (moorish) and a shield or skeleton head, people call this cave ,the cave of the moors, the PDK-3 gave me signals there,however the cave has a lot of tunels and galeries,and maybe some traps,

someone here know about treasure symbols on rocks?

i think (sword+shield+skelation) means a tomb of warrior around (In the direction of the tip of the sword maybe important)

Morgan
11-29-2020, 10:19 PM
it is very good to find a treasure at 80cm depth from 40m away , maybe can detect deeper target

i think (sword+shield+skelation) means a tomb of warrior around (In the direction of the tip of the sword maybe important)

I think is maybe a hide treasure left when moors run away to north africa, however other possibilities available,that marks are to identify something in that place

Geo
11-30-2020, 09:02 AM
Using UV near 400nm and IR xxx nm for Receiver , but more good is using narrow Filter for this special IR nm (only for Gold) . :D

Good method with all the problems that has the IR receiver :frown:

humhum
11-30-2020, 09:35 PM
Good method with all the problems that has the IR receiver :frown:

Hi Geo , Here 400nm UV can be using like Transmitter for more penetrading to ground , because E+ is high , But for Receiver will need special nm IR Led and when using Filter so
will remove other nm . :D:D

Geo
12-01-2020, 10:41 AM
IR diodes has large bandwidth so you can find the suitable IR diode for (your) special wavelength (nm).

folharin
12-01-2020, 01:09 PM
morgan
could post the schematic of the ir transmiter?

humhum
12-01-2020, 08:13 PM
IR diodes has large bandwidth so you can find the suitable IR diode for (your) special wavelength (nm).

:nono: No all is wide Band , for example 700nm , starting from 650nm (gain %10) center 700nm (gain %100) and finish (gain also near%10) , so gain is like Pyramid ,
if here you use filter , so Pyramid will be more pointed but gain will decrease a little ....;)

Before years I buy one special filter (was very expensive) in XXXnm for use with Digital Camera this also is narrow band , and so I can See aura near big buried so like Lamp light .

Avanturis
12-02-2020, 06:33 PM
Hello Morgan
lm beginner, can you tell me how to adjust pot.4M7.Do I have to have field test,or do I need to measure with multimeter.Please answer me.
Best regards

Geo
12-07-2020, 03:30 PM
:nono: No all is wide Band , for example 700nm , starting from 650nm (gain %10) center 700nm (gain %100) and finish (gain also near%10) , so gain is like Pyramid ,
if here you use filter , so Pyramid will be more pointed but gain will decrease a little ....;)

Before years I buy one special filter (was very expensive) in XXXnm for use with Digital Camera this also is narrow band , and so I can See aura near big buried so like Lamp light .

One of the photosensors that i use has bandwidth from 730 to 1120nm for a gain 10%.
Pin diodes has same or more width....
And of course there are and narrow bandwidth diodes....

humhum
12-07-2020, 06:21 PM
One of the photosensors that i use has bandwidth from 730 to 1120nm for a gain 10%.
Pin diodes has same or more width....
And of course there are and narrow bandwidth diodes....

Hi Geo , 730 to 1120nm is for find which metal , Silver or for Gold

Geo
12-08-2020, 07:07 AM
With so wide bandwidth you can catch many metals....

kostas87
12-08-2020, 07:43 AM
In an infrared circuit for metals from what I have seen, I do not think you can separate the metals but I think you can increase the chances for some metals. If we place a led ir 1300nm I do not think it will be able to see only silver .. I do not know if agreed Geo?

Geo
12-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Hello Kosta.
I don't like 1300nm..:lol:

humhum
12-08-2020, 07:21 PM
With so wide bandwidth you can catch many metals....

:D:lol:

Douglass
02-14-2021, 11:36 PM
This Morgan sensor will be useful to mark strong signals with my ionic rod and prove that it is real and can only find gold with Alonso principles of electrostatic rods unknown by many

humhum
02-15-2021, 05:17 PM
This Morgan sensor will be useful to mark strong signals with my ionic rod and prove that it is real and can only find gold with Alonso principles of electrostatic rods unknown by many

How ??

Douglass
02-15-2021, 10:44 PM
ionic rod Made for strong gold fields so Morgan sensor scored

Douglass
02-15-2021, 11:04 PM
How ??

I marked a signal with an ionic stick at 20 meters, I passed the sensor 122 signaled for a few seconds but then the signal disappeared. I'll be back another day to check again

Geo
02-16-2021, 05:50 PM
What is Morgan sensor???:???:
Any new pattend????:???:

humhum
02-16-2021, 11:11 PM
What is Morgan sensor???:???:
Any new pattend????:???:

Geo , I think that You know this method , this is also signature of Metal .

Douglass
02-17-2021, 12:44 AM
Esteban always spoke well about( antenas dowing) )maybe he knew about hidden things he never shared on the forum

humhum
02-19-2021, 09:58 AM
Esteban always spoke well about( antenas dowing) )maybe he knew about hidden things he never shared on the forum

More good is without direct connection .

Geo
02-19-2021, 10:05 AM
Geo , I think that You know this method , this is also signature of Metal .

Can you remind me???

Mr.Araks
02-19-2021, 11:50 AM
New find phenomenon ,this time whit PD s'.
A very small intication of the flicker on the led and no sound ... :|
it wa a piece of lead for car weel balancers.
Unfortunately,,,,,the phenomenon is very very weak in my area. i hope in the summer to reinforce the phenomenon.
Good day. Tell me, according to what scheme did you do your LRL? Where can I see it, in which topic on this forum? If you can please send me in private messages this scheme of your LRL. Thank.

kostas87
02-19-2021, 01:25 PM
Good day. Tell me, according to what scheme did you do your LRL? Where can I see it, in which topic on this forum? If you can please send me in private messages this scheme of your LRL. Thank.

This is made by a friend here in the forum a few years ago .. The circuit is everywhere in the forum and popular here, you will look for it with the name, Pistol detector .. PD or PDK circuit .. good luck...;)

Mr.Araks
02-19-2021, 02:28 PM
This is made by a friend here in the forum a few years ago .. The circuit is everywhere in the forum and popular here, you will look for it with the name, Pistol detector .. PD or PDK circuit .. good luck...;)
Thank you for your help. Please tell me the author of the project to make it easier to find on the forum. There are many different PD options, but which one? :)

Dubulumach
02-19-2021, 08:13 PM
Mr.Araks

Alonso PD is what you need. It is a nice PD but have some electro-thermal instabilities so you need often retuning while prospecting. In any case worth try building and playing with tuning. And have good distance for gold and silver.

Regards ! :)

humhum
02-19-2021, 10:28 PM
Hi Mr.Araks , here is Video from my building (from me extra modification) Alonso PD , this is public Sch and can build also
You , but need to know that is very difficult calibration of this PD .

Here special thanks of Dubulumach and other Masters of this forum for public helps infos .

Regards .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id3KnpNWK5A&t=24s&ab_channel=HumHumPD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mq-raRgGE&t=34s&ab_channel=HumHumPD

Mr.Araks
02-20-2021, 04:58 AM
Thanks you Dubulumach, humhum . I will study the forum before building the Alonso PD, I hope I will succeed with the help of those who repeated this project with success .

Geo
02-20-2021, 08:44 AM
Alonso's PD is a very very difficult construction.
There are missing info.
I saw only two PDs that works ok.
All other don't work perfect as it must working.
So i suggest you to begin with an other lrl.....

kostas87
02-20-2021, 09:29 AM
Thank you for your help. Please tell me the author of the project to make it easier to find on the forum. There are many different PD options, but which one? :)

I think some information is given in the construction lrl .. most circuits are copies with half information about them ..
Once there was an opportunity to give some information to very few people, let's assume that they are lucky and they went one step further.
However, this information is also available here in the Forum, in various posts. You have to gather information from all the topics from the beginning to the end to get information .. is it worth the time? maybe the time you would lose for the construction you could detect a field and find a real treasure whit metal detector... you will finally succeed to build it successfully in f year? maybe yes .. maybe not..:γύρισμα ματιών:

Mr.Araks
02-20-2021, 03:19 PM
There are missing info.

Thank you for your message Geo . What can you advise? Which LRL should I start with?
I have already done and neither work, but the treasure is not yet. Probably either they do not work correctly, or there is no where I am looking for treasure ;)

In the photo my lrl: "lrl franco italy" and "Zahori" on ca3130 Electrical devices and wiring, these LRLs find excellent, but not treasure. Unfortunately, I do not yet have a test site with zakopon gold and silver lying in the ground for a long time. And any construction of an LRL must start from such a landfill. And so from LRL there will be one disappointment.

Mr.Araks
02-20-2021, 03:25 PM
I think some information is given in the construction lrl .. most circuits are copies with half information about them ..
Once there was an opportunity to give some information to very few people, let's assume that they are lucky and they went one step further.
However, this information is also available here in the Forum, in various posts. You have to gather information from all the topics from the beginning to the end to get information .. is it worth the time? maybe the time you would lose for the construction you could detect a field and find a real treasure whit metal detector... you will finally succeed to build it successfully in f year? maybe yes .. maybe not..:γύρισμα ματιών:

I have MD Tesoro, with three coils, two of them, small and large, I made myself. I built Terminator - 3 analog MD. Clone PI, Tracker PI, Quasar ARM. But there is no time and desire to sift through the MD coil of acres. Although there are finds. Therefore, I decided to try to reach another level of treasure hunting. :)

Geo
02-20-2021, 04:32 PM
Thank you for your message Geo . What can you advise? Which LRL should I start with?
I have already done and neither work, but the treasure is not yet. Probably either they do not work correctly, or there is no where I am looking for treasure ;)

In the photo my lrl: "lrl franco italy" and "Zahori" on ca3130 Electrical devices and wiring, these LRLs find excellent, but not treasure. Unfortunately, I do not yet have a test site with zakopon gold and silver lying in the ground for a long time. And any construction of an LRL must start from such a landfill. And so from LRL there will be one disappointment.

Hi.
Congratulation for your lrl, you seems to be a good constructor.
First of all you must make a good test area. If you will check the forum will find advices how to construct a field test. If the terren is not very heavy then will have the first signal of phenomenon after few months. Until then you can construct the Andy Flind MFD.

Mr.Araks
02-20-2021, 05:16 PM
Hi.
Congratulation for your lrl, you seems to be a good constructor.
First of all you must make a good test area. If you will check the forum will find advices how to construct a field test. If the terren is not very heavy then will have the first signal of phenomenon after few months. Until then you can construct the Andy Flind MFD.

Thank Geo :)

humhum
02-20-2021, 08:50 PM
I have MD Tesoro, with three coils, two of them, small and large, I made myself. I built Terminator - 3 analog MD. Clone PI, Tracker PI, Quasar ARM. But there is no time and desire to sift through the MD coil of acres. Although there are finds. Therefore, I decided to try to reach another level of treasure hunting. :)

Before also I build MD Clone PI-2 with many modification, this is Perfect MD for me .
Because have very good Discrimination for all Metals , But works with two coils , more details
have in Geotech .

Douglass
02-27-2021, 12:45 PM
tell about the test you made, and what kind of IR LED used

buzzer does not signal in weaker fields, with led this sensor can see minor variations of the gold. With a multimeter in tests it takes variations of 01 volt of the field this increases the sensitivity on the weaker gold.

brain
02-27-2021, 01:39 PM
There are missing info.

Can you tell me what these two PDs are.Geo

Geo
02-28-2021, 06:49 AM
They are Alonso's PD. The first is the original PD where Morgan is the owner and the other is my PD. They are exactly the same (mine has some mods more..)
Also i saw some videos with PD but they did not convince me.
If you have a workable PD then you know if every video is real or fake.:lol:

humhum
02-28-2021, 04:41 PM
They are Alonso's PD. The first is the original PD where Morgan is the owner and the other is my PD. They are exactly the same (mine has some mods more..)
Also i saw some videos with PD but they did not convince me.
If you have a workable PD then you know if every video is real or fake.:lol:

'' If you have a workable PD then you know if every video is real or fake.:lol: ''

Yes Geo , also I know what is workable Alonso PD , with my real garden buried , have also
extra Features , so like Andreas PD , but is secret for now . :не не:

Douglass
02-28-2021, 05:14 PM
Because here in this forum everything is a secret. Is the LRL as good as that?:lol:
That's why I came here, but I keep my secrets too

humhum
03-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Because here in this forum everything is a secret. Is the LRL as good as that?:lol:

:nono: No , no everything is secret in this Forum , have very very more info for build any
PD ,
if human is with good Elo knowledge , About my PD this is public Sch in this Forum for all ,
here secret is only one function of my PD with working or finding , this not is important for
build it .

I remember that also You not share some info that is Secret for You ,
I respect this , because this information is obtained by labor, so usually only 3/2 of the
information is shared.
But there are friends, which I know certainly does not share the least bit of information, but
only collects information (here I not saying about you Douglass ) .

Regards .

zakari
03-01-2021, 03:32 PM
hi all
douglass you are right .
in this forum only the franco lrl has complete schematic other lrl schematic isnt complete
story of the pd is the very strange only some of the guru have the correct schematic and from 2007 didnt publish that yet

best regard
zakari

Dubulumach
03-01-2021, 03:43 PM
Alonso PD is very very hard tuning lrl, because you are playing with 2 Tx and 2 Rx at same time. Need fully perfect balance to not saturate other one and vice-versa. Also success depend of ferrite rod type.

Also, i have known a man who had throwed away complete Alonso PD after very hard and long tuning, in the big river, when he had been cornered to the blind alley. No more Alonso PD for him.

Douglass
03-01-2021, 04:09 PM
:nono: No , no everything is secret in this Forum , have very very more info for build any
PD ,
if human is with good Elo knowledge , About my PD this is public Sch in this Forum for all ,
here secret is only one function of my PD with working or finding , this not is important for
build it .

I remember that also You not share some info that is Secret for You ,
I respect this , because this information is obtained by labor, so usually only 3/2 of the
information is shared.
But there are friends, which I know certainly does not share the least bit of information, but
only collects information (here I not saying about you Douglass ) .

Regards .

I am new registered here but I have been following this forum for some time. I know that the most precious parts are the fine calibration of these LRL. because if it depends on the information here, whoever wants to, will never have something functional. But I understand the arduous side to discover the secrets of the true LRL.

Geo
03-02-2021, 04:18 PM
'' If you have a workable PD then you know if every video is real or fake.:lol: ''

Yes Geo , also I know what is workable Alonso PD , with my real garden buried , have also
extra Features , so like Andreas PD , but is secret for now . :не не:

Andreas PD is not workable!!!:lol:

Geo
03-02-2021, 04:28 PM
hi all
douglass you are right .
in this forum only the franco lrl has complete schematic other lrl schematic isnt complete
story of the pd is the very strange only some of the guru have the correct schematic and from 2007 didnt publish that yet

best regard
zakari

Here every member try to take secrets....
For example.... Douglass at one of his first posts wrote that the type of his antenna is Secret... so how he ask for info free of secrets???
I read all these years that many members here have lrls that can catch the phenomenon from many meters far or... from km.... but don't give any info for their lrl so why me to give them info about Pd or Mineoro or .....

humhum
03-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Andreas PD is not workable!!!:lol:

What think about PGF-170 ?

humhum
03-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Here every member try to take secrets....
For example.... Douglass at one of his first posts wrote that the type of his antenna is Secret... so how he ask for info free of secrets???
I read all these years that many members here have lrls that can catch the phenomenon from many meters far or... from km.... but don't give any info for their lrl so why me to give them info about Pd or Mineoro or .....

Yes, you are completely right, but I have given some of the schemes to some people before and I didn't get anything in return, so I'm not giving the critical ones anymore, I'm just giving general information. All of these are done with great effort. From now on, who wants full information, gets the information they need by making large payments, this is always the case.
But even if he has a full scheme, if that person does not have special skills, he will not be able to run the PD again, because he has very fine tuning !!!!

Douglass
03-04-2021, 03:53 PM
:lol::lol::loHere every member try to take secrets....

I don't know the system you used, of course it would be interesting to know but I just said that the forum lacks information, but I know that when we know something, we are not obliged to teach in full, after all, nothing was easy.
Geo sends me a functional PD that I teach you how not to find iron by the system that I use only Gold:lol::D

Geo
03-07-2021, 07:36 AM
:lol::lol::lo

Geo sends me a functional PD that I teach you how not to find iron by the system that I use only Gold:lol::D

I am too old for learning new theories!!!:lol:

Geo
03-07-2021, 07:44 AM
What think about PGF-170 ?

I believe that you are a clever man.....:cool:

humhum
03-07-2021, 01:00 PM
I believe that you are a clever man.....:cool:

Not much, just a little for me :D:D

kostas87
07-17-2021, 05:50 PM
New finding with optical system today .usually I do not find iron but this is something different. I had a very strong signal from 10 meters away and 10 cm deep. it is not something special, but I am sure that the screw with the white color on top did all the work ..

abdou2014
07-21-2021, 10:48 AM
Hi Kostas , which IR led exactly did you use ?

Douglass
07-21-2021, 02:26 PM
New finding with optical system today .usually I do not find iron but this is something different. I had a very strong signal from 10 meters away and 10 cm deep. it is not something special, but I am sure that the screw with the white color on top did all the work ..

Does high sensitivity in the IR mark iron?

kostas87
07-21-2021, 07:18 PM
Metals radiate energy, noble metals more energy, irons less energy. sometimes I get buried iron usually in two cases. 1 the iron is very superficial on the ground or 2 it is painted with some color I think white but it must be buried for some time..I remember that white screws were removed from some construction near the house in 2002. a year ago I did not find a mark where the screw with the optical system was, it appeared this year. the phenomenon is very strange .. Usually I detect aluminum very easily and it makes sense since it is everywhere and in quantity like other noble metals. the sensitivity is not constant, it is adjusted based on the sun's radiation.

humhum
07-21-2021, 08:36 PM
Hi Kostas , I think that here problem for find of IRON is that (maybe) You use TX - RX
IR system and it need very critical calibration between Tx-Rx , only for precious metal , also it need be special
IR '' nm ' receiver , and also ......
Find of Aluminium is normal , because it is from precious metal group .

kostas87
07-22-2021, 11:51 AM
Humhum my friend, I do not have tx- rx infrared method. I use only ( RX) infrared as did the Alonso in the red pistol whit the eye. an eye that sees the energy of metal from the sun radietion this is the (tx), but in another way i thing more better,more metals and more fun!

Douglass
07-22-2021, 04:36 PM
This calibration between tx and rx does not exist I believe

humhum
07-22-2021, 09:43 PM

You can ask of Master Morgan , that have or need critical calibration !!!

humhum
07-22-2021, 09:55 PM
Humhum my friend, I do not have tx- rx infrared method. I use only ( RX) infrared as did the Alonso in the red pistol whit the eye. an eye that sees the energy of metal from the sun radietion this is the (tx), but in another way i thing more better,more metals and more fun!

Ok , You use Sun so like Tx and one Rx upto 1um ,
Here your problem is from other reason ...

kostas87
08-23-2021, 09:00 PM

Of course it does not exist with the optical system, it is a simple theory that it can with TX / RX.only rx Douglas, only rx....

humhum
08-24-2021, 12:16 AM
Of course it does not exist with the optical system, it is a simple theory that it can with TX / RX.only rx Douglas, only rx....

Yes dear Kostas , finding of buried can only with Rx ( with correct nm) ,
but here Tx is so like Stimululator for more sensibility .

Douglass
08-24-2021, 12:51 AM
Hi Kostas , I think that here problem for find of IRON is that (maybe) You use TX - RX
IR system and it need very critical calibration between Tx-Rx , only for precious metal , also it need be special
IR '' nm ' receiver , and also ......
Find of Aluminium is normal , because it is from precious metal group .

aluminum this enters the frequency of silver strong fields it can't eliminate it comes like silver

kostas87
08-24-2021, 12:17 PM
Awesome observation, But the field stimulation is something I have been looking for a very long time.

It's not like the coils you need to stimulate to get the shot too sensitive, you don't need that here.
if you see Mr. Victor Alonso never uses a single system in his LRL operating system.
i'm not sure what exactly it takes to show a gold mark more clearly but there are no similar things in a device .. Give attention here,It did UV radiation with LED to have better reception with the receiver coil ... crazy ....

made the conical tesla coil and made a shot with optical system .... crazy and that..the ultrasoun waves..very crazy and that ..what works with what and what is the purpose of all this in receiving the phenomenon, only with a lot of work and testing we will understand..And never know ....

humhum
08-24-2021, 01:40 PM
UV Tx light penetrates more deeper than IR light and ... :D

Brahimolayt
08-24-2021, 03:25 PM
hi everyone i am new here please accept my greetings did the ir uv detection system got something to do with the photo electric effect one metals ?or in other words the uv beam's can really inject electrons or ions that can be attract with an ir receiver?

abdou2014
08-24-2021, 04:39 PM
Hi , is it necessary to put the led in a black tube ?

Jeg
09-20-2021, 11:52 AM
is it not the one we use in the fire detector ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flame-Sensor-Fire-Detection-Module-Infrared-Receiving-Module-Three-Needle-Parts-/173342113403

Hi abdou2014
What is your opinion on this module? Is it sensitive enough to detect IR emissions from metals? Or it is better to build one from scratch like Morgan did?

Thanks in advance

abdou2014
09-20-2021, 07:29 PM
I was wrong about everything, I have all changed, the led and the circuit

Jeg
09-21-2021, 07:20 AM
Thanks Abdou! Very interesting technique anyway. With some short of demodulation it might catches those fields from longer distances than few meters. :)

Geo
12-14-2021, 12:40 PM
Here is another find from a Serbian friend.
It is a silver ancient Greek ring. He found it with Alonso's PD clone.

Geo
12-14-2021, 12:47 PM
another Roman coin from the Serbian friend Bojan.
If the phenomenon is strong then the PD makes good "job"....:lol:

JHERICKU
12-14-2021, 12:56 PM
Hello Geo,I am happy that u are showing result of lrl..Can u advice us newbies an effective electronic lrl?I am using spring dowsing rod but I am planing to connect in a signal generator or to make an electronic lrl..which one can u advice?
REGARDS..

kostas87
12-14-2021, 03:59 PM
Εύελπις( Ευέλπιστός )εστιν εικότως,
Ως κλήρον έξει τον Θεόν τμηθείς κάραν.

Τhe ring is just wonderful!

Mike(Mont)
12-14-2021, 11:04 PM
Hello Geo,I am happy that u are showing result of lrl..Can u advice us newbies an effective electronic lrl?I am using spring dowsing rod but I am planing to connect in a signal generator or to make an electronic lrl..which one can u advice?
REGARDS..

You can use a DDS signal generator and hook up one or two L-rods to the output. I've never experienced an electrical shock but I heard somebody did with a somewhat different unit. High humidity or rain might want to wear insulated gloves. Power it with a cheap 5 volt cellphone power pack. Some sofisticated power packs won't work. There thousands similar to this on ebay.

Something like this:https://www.ebay.com/itm/363653788335?hash=item54ab7472af:g:ocMAAOSwRwFfSFJ x

Mike(Mont)
12-15-2021, 05:49 PM
Here is one I put together a while back. I hand it around my neck. You can put some electrical tape over the copper handles if you are nervous. I hasn't bothered me.

Mike(Mont)
12-15-2021, 05:54 PM
n/t

Mike(Mont)
12-15-2021, 05:56 PM
Frequencies. These in khz, not mhz!

Geo
12-15-2021, 06:24 PM
This system don't works properly.
It can locate objects even with wrong frequences but loses the center.
I believe that the signal from generator excites the operator and not the goal.
10Hz was enouth to move 10..20cm the center from the target...

Mike(Mont)
12-15-2021, 07:28 PM
Works best with the box-in method. Yeah, these are old frequencies but I have used a few of them.

Mike(Mont)
12-15-2021, 08:21 PM
Or you can pound two brass rods into the ground 20 cm or so deep 2-5 cm apart and hook the signal generator up to them then wait five minutes and circle it (at a distance of 3 m minimum) with your L-rods or spring rod. When you get a rod response put a mark on the ground. Then move the generator over 10 - 20 m and repeat. Where the two lines intersect is your suspected target area.

Mike(Mont)
12-15-2021, 08:25 PM
Geo, better think again about the generator only charging the person. Why does PD use a stimulator?

Geo
12-16-2021, 06:30 AM
Geo, better think again about the generator only charging the person. Why does PD use a stimulator?

It's a diferent case. At PD its a coil stimulator, not a mind stimulator.
At PD even if we stimulate the target... is done at distance of few meter in oposite with l-rods where it is happening at distances of (maybe) hundrents meters.

Geo
12-16-2021, 06:34 AM
Or you can pound two brass rods into the ground 20 cm or so deep 2-5 cm apart and hook the signal generator up to them then wait five minutes and circle it (at a distance of 3 m minimum) with your L-rods or spring rod. When you get a rod response put a mark on the ground. Then move the generator over 10 - 20 m and repeat. Where the two lines intersect is your suspected target area.

I tried it many times but i found better to pound the rods at bigger distance (40-50 cm).
The disadvadage was that was need more power from generator.

Geo
12-16-2021, 06:39 AM
The generator and the amplifier that i was using

Geo
12-16-2021, 06:48 AM
Here at area test (on 2008).If i remember the frequency at display is for silver (13.92 khz)

Mike(Mont)
12-16-2021, 12:06 PM
It's a diferent case. At PD its a coil stimulator, not a mind stimulator.
At PD even if we stimulate the target... is done at distance of few meter in oposite with l-rods where it is happening at distances of (maybe) hundrents meters.

I guess we can agree to disagree. Look at the original God Gun it used VLF radio stations as the stimulator. Then when they shut down the LORAN system it wouldn't work any more. So the next model had it's own transmitter. As ar as I know all locators use one or the other.

Mike(Mont)
12-16-2021, 12:28 PM
I tried it many times but i found better to pound the rods at bigger distance (40-50 cm).
The disadvadage was that was need more power from generator.

Yes, I have seen some that separate the ground probes by several meters. Dell Winders said you can point the probes up it the air just 2-3 cm apart. This would be similar to using two L-rods. Imagine the probes/L-rods form an RC circuit. The gap between the probes/L-rods acts as a capacitor. Of you can use a coil. Either way you are sending out a signal that hits the target.

Some ground is too conductive and the signal cannot maintain pressure wave--it leaks out into the soil. So I suspect the wider spacing might work better here. Real dry soil needs closer spacing.

So yeah, there is a lot of discrepency. Rayfinder measures the resistance between the probes and adjusts to that. And as Dell Winders said, the air probes give greater range, and then as you get close to the target you can switch over to ground probes. His locators all used minimal power.

Geo
01-10-2022, 06:55 AM
My Serbian friend Bojan sent me yesterday a silver coin that he found on October 2021.
It is a very beautifull coin!!!!
He found it with the use of a PD modified by me, constructed by Dragan Dubulumach and adjusted by him.
He found it at distance near to 20m and depth 40cm.
I believe that it is the biggest performance of PD for only one coin.... or the phenomenon was very very strong

Pahom
01-10-2022, 07:19 AM
Yes, a gorgeous find. Congratulations to Serbian Seekers and you with the purchase of such a coin !!!!!

Pahom
01-10-2022, 07:31 AM
Geo Happy Birthday to you !!!!!! Health, Health, Health. And good finds under the coil of your LRL !!!!!!!