PDA

View Full Version : Got out the voodoo rod yesterday LOL

Mike(Mont)
10-07-2018, 01:28 PM
I saw a schematic for some device the other day and because i had built a similar device years ago I decided to add a bigger resistor to mine. Still would not filter out a silver half dollar. I haven't touched an L-rod since last Winter and then only for a few minutes. Really strange because I got this weird, creepy, voodoo feeling. Just thinking about it now is uncomfortable.

0.28ma through a coil and a 1 meg resistor still too much power.

Pahom
10-07-2018, 05:53 PM
I saw a schematic for some device the other day and because i had built a similar device years ago I decided to add a bigger resistor to mine. Still would not filter out a silver half dollar. I haven't touched an L-rod since last Winter and then only for a few minutes. Really strange because I got this weird, creepy, voodoo feeling. Just thinking about it now is uncomfortable.

0.28ma through a coil and a 1 meg resistor still too much power.

Yeah, MIKE, it's a working scheme .

Mike(Mont)
10-07-2018, 08:01 PM
Maybe for a few people who have spent the hundreds/thousands of hours to learn to use the L-rods. As I like to say "It all looks good on paper and in the test area." I've found stuff with the SSQL I designed and lots of not-stuff, mineralized pockets. I have a conscience and don't wish to sent people on wild goose chases and lie about it at the same time.

Pahom
10-07-2018, 08:10 PM
Maybe for a few people who have spent the hundreds/thousands of hours to learn to use the L-rods. As I like to say "It all looks good on paper and in the test area." I've found stuff with the SSQL I designed and lots of not-stuff, mineralized pockets. I have a conscience and don't wish to sent people on wild goose chases and lie about it at the same time.

Very, it is a pity then it is unclear why , opened this subject.

Mike(Mont)
10-07-2018, 10:30 PM
I'd put my SSQL out but someone would scam people with it, you know, sell to it people who can't use the rods. I don't want blood on my hands. I try to teach people how to use the rods through the meditation and more recently the Arduino based lie detector which is really old school, 1981. Like how they qualify pre-school children, nobody is "ready to learn" so don't hold your breath. The scammers tell people what they want to hear. That's not my style. These money grubbers have destroyed the LRL industry, and even the dowsing. I call them the false profits, kinda like some fake preachers on TV don't even have a church and never studied theology. As a friend said "All they need is a collection basket."

Pahom
10-08-2018, 06:58 AM
I'd put my SSQL out but someone would scam people with it, you know, sell to it people who can't use the rods. I don't want blood on my hands. I try to teach people how to use the rods through the meditation and more recently the Arduino based lie detector which is really old school, 1981. Like how they qualify pre-school children, nobody is "ready to learn" so don't hold your breath. The scammers tell people what they want to hear. That's not my style. These money grubbers have destroyed the LRL industry, and even the dowsing. I call them the false profits, kinda like some fake preachers on TV don't even have a church and never studied theology. As a friend said "All they need is a collection basket."

I understand you.But now it will be the same.Very few people will try to understand and especially to find out whether there are abilities to training and work with cores.