PDA

View Full Version : Most Effective Frequency for SILVER

humhum
06-25-2018, 06:19 PM
Hi to All , Which is Most Effective Resonans Frequency for detecting of SILVER , with Loop and with PD (I have buried Silver in my Garden before 8 year and will try it with only Loop or PD).

Best Regards.

Mike(Mont)
06-27-2018, 01:50 PM
What am I missing here? You've been on this forum of over ten years. Is this some kind of skeptic taunting?

humhum
06-28-2018, 01:01 AM
What am I missing here? You've been on this forum of over ten years. Is this some kind of skeptic taunting?

Yes I know some info for LRL , and also have more than one Frequency for Silver in this forum,
but which is very very effectivity speciall for LOOP ,I not known, because I until now not Try or make Test with Silver, only with Gold.

Mike(Mont)
06-28-2018, 01:44 PM
There is no magic frequency. The freq's are all over the scale (a span of thousands of Hz) and they almost all overlap.

humhum
06-28-2018, 09:41 PM
There is no magic frequency. The freq's are all over the scale (a span of thousands of Hz) and they almost all overlap.

Yes Dear Mike ,this is correct that (very metalls) also Silver and Gold have Resonant Frequency of "Hz" base , but also time have Resonant in Khz range, even have and Mhz Res.freq range. I know this ALL, my interest is when some Friends in this Forum make Test with only Silver, and I want to know in which Range Result is very exactly effective for Silver. (my Doubt is for Use of "Hz" or "Khz" or "Mhz" effective range).
Because I will build and Add Filter for Silver and with best Resonant Frequency to my Loop PD.

Regards.