View Full Version : ALONSO PD MISSION ACCOMPLISHED V1,V2

Pages : [1] 2

Dubulumach
04-15-2018, 08:30 PM
ALONSO PD MISSION ACCOMPLISHED VIDEO1,VIDEO2

SUCCESSFUL NULLING FERRITE ALONSO PD !! SUCCESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZviMw2mpA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlwxjbNzPac

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR GREEK FRIEND GEO, THE BEST GREEK IN THE WORLD.

THANK YOU GEO

POZDRAV IZ SRBIJE MAJSTORE. ZIVELI !!

Dubulumach
04-15-2018, 08:36 PM
THERE ARA A LOT OF SECRETS IN ALONSO PD GOLD LONG RANGE LOCATOR.

YES ALONSO PD WORK. DETECT GOLD PHENOMENON. ZIVELI

AGAIN SPECIAL THANKS FOR OUR BEST FRIEND GREEK GEO AND HIS FAMILY

DRAGAN & BOJAN
PASJACA MOUNTAIN
SOUTH SERBIA
EAST BALKAN (NOT WEST)

Dubulumach
04-15-2018, 10:18 PM
http://dodaj.rs/images/xS6lz.png

jacob
04-15-2018, 10:47 PM
I'm happy for you if it's true but I believe that geo give you poisoned apple ever geo has help person only his self he put you on false track your device will never be able to do any thing because he is unable to do one how to help you

abdou2014
04-15-2018, 11:34 PM
Geo is a man of his word , I'm happy for you Dubulumach :)

Geo
04-16-2018, 06:34 AM

THANK YOU GEO

Congratulation Dragan and Bojan.

Now good luck with the Serbiam Gold...:thumb::thumb:

:cheers::cheers:

Geo
04-16-2018, 06:42 AM
but I believe that geo give you poisoned apple ever geo has help person only his self he put you on false track your device will never be able to do any thing because he is unable to do one how to help you

You have right....:lol::lol::lol::lol::razz::razz::razz:

Guard
04-16-2018, 07:21 AM
You have right....:lol::lol::lol::lol::razz::razz::razz:

You have right.... to be silence :lol:

I know as you, Tons of that people, that are headen in our HOBBY.

classic ....latent case of gold ""''hunter""'' :lol:

Keep walking GEO ...

miichant
04-16-2018, 08:31 AM
good I built alonso pd but I need a little help

Dubulumach
04-16-2018, 09:30 AM
Congratulation Dragan and Bojan.

Now good luck with the Serbiam Gold...:thumb::thumb:

:cheers::cheers:

http://dodaj.rs/images/xoAXA.png

Thank you Γιωργος :cheers: :cheers:

Dubulumach
04-16-2018, 09:33 AM
I'm happy for you if it's true but I believe that geo give you poisoned apple ever geo has help person only his self he put you on false track your device will never be able to do any thing because he is unable to do one how to help you

Yes you are right, the apples are poisoned, very. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well me and Bojan have decided to sell two poisoned apples for 60 000 e. in Gold of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dubulumach
04-16-2018, 09:39 AM
Geo is a man of his word , I'm happy for you Dubulumach :)

Yes, you are right my friend. Geo is a man of Honour and Keep His Promises.
http://dodaj.rs/images/x2Swe.png

Dubulumach
04-16-2018, 09:51 AM
You have right.... to be silence :lol:

I know as you, Tons of that people, that are headen in our HOBBY.

classic ....latent case of gold ""''hunter""'' :lol:

Keep walking GEO ...

Guard, walking, yes... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geo will soon walking across the Greece with unique, self calibrated, kinetic magnetometer specially designed to disclose gold and silver niches, hollows, caves, cavities at high depths in the ground. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep walking Guard.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dubulumach
04-16-2018, 09:54 AM
SPECIAL BIG THANKS AND REGARDS ALSO GOING TO OUR FRIEND ESTEBAN CABRERA GRINOK.

Thanks Esteban. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mike(Mont)
04-16-2018, 01:10 PM
Guard, walking, yes... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geo will soon walking across the Greece with unique, self calibrated, kinetic magnetometer specially designed to disclose gold and silver niches, hollows, caves, cavities at high depths in the ground. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep walking Guard.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Already been done and i ain't rich yet. FSC (Field Strength Compensator) on my Contraption. :D (Cheshire Cat)

Mike(Mont)
04-16-2018, 02:52 PM
You might want to say some prayers for Geo's mental health. He will need it.

"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."

"Oh, yesterdays are over my shoulder
So I can't look back for too long
There's just too much to see
Waiting in front of me
And i know that i just can't go wrong."

Oh yeah, don't hold your breath. Damn, I feel sadistic or something. LOL

Dubulumach
04-16-2018, 05:28 PM
You might want to say some prayers for Geo's mental health. He will need it.

"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."

"Oh, yesterdays are over my shoulder
So I can't look back for too long
There's just too much to see
Waiting in front of me
And i know that i just can't go wrong."

Oh yeah, don't hold your breath. Damn, I feel sadistic or something. LOL

what if you need it Mike(Mont) ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw you have lucky i am not religious man at all, because i know whole truth about the so called "god/s", Mike(Mont) ? :D

read my lips Mike: YOU ARE IN MATRIX, MIKE !! FOR MATRIX YOU ARE ONLY THE....

http://dodaj.rs/images/xeGI7.md.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdou2014
04-16-2018, 05:45 PM
The whole earth is not worth the wing of a fly without religion and worship :nono:

Qiaozhi
04-16-2018, 08:52 PM
Please keep religion out of the discussions. :nono:

Mike(Mont)
04-17-2018, 05:51 PM
H3TEC deja vu all over again.

Dubulumach
04-17-2018, 07:09 PM
H3TEC deja vu all over again.

Just MATRIX program Mike. :D DEJA VU is TIME LAPSE.:D

For your info "human" soul is only 10,000 rows of programming code. MATRIX CODE not C plus plus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Matrix-code.jpg

Our inner planet world is a multidimensional digital fractal generated by MATRIX, Mike. 8)

To translate to peasant slang, all you can see, hear, smell, absolutely all are just a MATRIX CODES. ABSOLUTELY MIKE. THERE IS NO EXCUSE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont forget to watch Oblivion movie, Mike. A lot of prompting, for those who "see". :D

Or better watch Katy Perry - Chained To The "Rhythm" (Official) ft. Skip Marley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um7pMggPnug

Rhythm is a MATRIX, Mike, so correct one is Katy Perry - Chained by The MATRIX (Official) ft. Skip Marley. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also more prompting, for those who "see". :D

Farid
07-20-2018, 08:02 AM
Congratulations on your success.
We were able to make Alonso PD Which can take one and a half years of buried gold from a meter. This test gold is at a depth of 40 centimeters. The PD we built does not take any sky effect at all, and can get a coin of 37 centimeters in the home.

Farid
04-23-2019, 02:06 PM
This device (izaac pistol detector) was built on the basis of Alonso's PD and we were the first to succeed in this project.

https://youtu.be/UH1jBnFYhZk

More info on our telegram
channel:@izaaclrl

Mail: isaac308gsxr@gmail.com

folharin
04-23-2019, 07:55 PM
I always believed that pd alonso is the best lrl

HaFar2010
04-26-2019, 11:43 AM
This device (izaac pistol detector) was built on the basis of Alonso's PD and we were the first to succeed in this project.

Dear sir,
See the link.
https://youtu.be/ABZSqZKeS5U
There are many methods and LRLs better than Alonso's PD!!!
It seems, you recently discovered the PD.;)

Geo
11-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Dear sir,
See the link.

Hi Hassan.

All these video don't show a lrl but a normal MD.
I can't understand why everyone that can catch an object from 20...50 ...70cm says that his device is a lrl and not a MD.
I saw a video by you or another from Dragan where you work a real LRL.
Please put the real video here and not the others that shows simple MDs.

Regards:)

HaFar2010
11-02-2019, 05:59 PM
HelloDear Geo.
This video isn't mine, it belongs to a friend.
I agree you, all of such videos is a MD, not LRL.

Morgan
02-23-2020, 11:31 PM

THANK YOU GEO

Hello to all in this forum, I came here today to informe all of you about some people who are selling Alonso PD clones worldwide for the amazing price of 20000 dollars each one,and the big lie is they said I aprove this LRLs, first of all I have nothing to do with this dark business ,and not aprove at all that kind of clones,since the begining I told the PD is unstable,and its for LRL beginers,a short distance locator. See the photo of this PD clones and be carefull,not fall into this trap,

best regards

michael
02-24-2020, 02:58 PM

Hi to all members.
with whole respect to other members;

It seem you are one of comrades or servants of this fraudulent guy (Izaac)
or maybe you are himself; Izaac.
as we know he is a serious cheater that has pulled out hard-earned money from many of people wallets even simple workers, the people with hope to find an object to change their bad life situations.
as I know from many reports this cruel is notorious in his country; Iran.

many of people damn him and are thirsty to his blood. if access him, will surely kill him. shame on Izaac and his assistants or any Izaac resembles.

michael
02-24-2020, 03:05 PM
Dear sir,
See the link.

:yo::yo:

That's it.. you are definitely right...

This guy (Izaac) focused on one thing that has been become obsolete for a long time...
apparently his habit is to prettify a box with rubbish inside to deceive credulous people; spider net.

michael
02-24-2020, 03:11 PM
Hi Hassan.

All these video don't show a lrl but a normal MD.
I can't understand why everyone that can catch an object from 20...50 ...70cm says that his device is a lrl and not a MD.
I saw a video by you or another from Dragan where you work a real LRL.
Please put the real video here and not the others that shows simple MDs.

Hi Geo, You shot at center of target.:yo:

michael
02-24-2020, 03:32 PM
Hello to all in this forum, I came here today to informe all of you about some people who are selling Alonso PD clones worldwide for the amazing price of 20000 dollars each one,and the big lie is they said I aprove this LRLs, first of all I have nothing to do with this dark business ,and not aprove at all that kind of clones,since the begining I told the PD is unstable,and its for LRL beginers,a short distance locator. See the photo of this PD clones and be carefull,not fall into this trap,

best regards

Hi dear Morgan,

It's a pleasure see you again here my old friend ...:):)
you are one of the most greatest in PD world and who familiarized other people with PD in this world. I learned many many things from you and consider you as my instructor in this realm.

I see you are incredibly informed of facts about this guy. this vampire who drinks blood of his insane nation. what can call a guy who is merciless to his nation. I am in believe that Daeshians are more better than this guy.
I see you encountered to this matter somehow conservatively and refused to call his name.
No problem, I again introduce him instead of you... as we see in your attached image on round disk the carved name of this Damned is Izaac.

It's very important for people to come here and see the facts about this device( PD) to believe it is not especial thing.. it is unstable and not deserve to account on it for serious treasure hunting. to know that it's obsolete and time of PD has passed. to believe PD at end is really waste of money and time/life.

aft_72005
02-28-2020, 09:34 PM

best regards

but as i know people buy izaac PD said it is work . and said found with it long buried metals

Morgan
02-29-2020, 12:08 AM
the price for this PD is high,its not possible to make it 100% stable,it drift,this is big price for that kind of locator,the original cost 2.000 dollars the clone 20.000 dollars.
yes it work as a treasure locator but at short distances of only a few meters as Geo confirm this behavior when play with the PD here in my field test,there are videos showing that.

Morgan
02-29-2020, 12:11 AM
QUOTE=Morgan;158585]the price for this PD is high,its not possible to make it 100% stable,it drift,this is big price for that kind of locator,the original cost 2.000 dollars the clone 20.000 dollars.
yes it work as a treasure locator but at short distances of only a few meters as Geo confirm this behavior when play with the PD here in my field test,there are videos showing that.

aft_72005
02-29-2020, 09:25 AM
the price for this PD is high,its not possible to make it 100% stable,it drift,this is big price for that kind of locator,the original cost 2.000 dollars the clone 20.000 dollars.

Morgan. I want buy from you original Alnso PD 4000 dollar. Are you sell it? I am ready.

aft_72005
02-29-2020, 11:27 AM

i asked from izaac he reply

لطفا از قول من براش بنویسید که برد بلند برای این نوع پی دی در ساختار صحیح لوپ اومگا و rx هست همانطور که در ویدئوهای بعدی تست یک مدل pd به رنگ قرمز را در میدان تست خود نشان میدهید مشخص است که pd قرمز رنگ از فاصله بیشتری نسبت به pd آلنسو قادر به سنس میدان تست شماست و از روی شکل ساختاری دستگاه کاملا معلوم هست که نتوانسته اید فریت را به مانند دستگاه خود آلنسو فعال کنید و تمام قدرت سنس برای لوپ omga و rx هست و اگر متال دتکتور در لبه آستانه پایدار باشد برد خیلی زیادی را خواهید داشت پس در نتیجه برد بلند برای لوپ omga و rx هست چیزی که در دستگاه آلنسو بهش خیلی دقت نشده و ناپایدار هست.
اگر به عکس لوپ آلنسو دقت کنید شکل نامنظم و ناهماهنگی دارد به خاطر همین در حساسیتهای بالا کاملا باید ناپایدار باشد ولیکن لوپ ساخت من کاملا اصولی و با دقت بسیار زیاد درست شده است و از اینرو میتوان با بالاترین رنج حساسیت کاملا پایدار عمل کند.
از آنجایی که قدرت هر متال دتکتوری به دقت و طراحی درست لوپ آن بر میگردد قطعا در این دستگاه هم این موضوع صدق میکند

he said about your red PD movie against what he done and built
i know about forum Rules .

Pahom
02-29-2020, 04:16 PM
Oh, and developed the topic. We were warned, for which THANKS to MORGAN, the rest is everyone’s personal choice and let everyone decide for himself, collect, configure, go all this thorny path. Or buy ready.

michael
02-29-2020, 08:42 PM
but as i know people buy izaac PD said it is work . and said found with it long buried metals

And I know many of people who are dissatisfied and so much angry with him that if find him will kill him. so, how can be such discrepancy here?
the answer is: in fact you are one of Izaac men and at his service. no doubt.

aft_72005
02-29-2020, 10:51 PM
And I know many of people who are dissatisfied and so much angry with him that if find him will kill him. so, how can be such discrepancy here?
the answer is: in fact you are one of Izaac men and at his service. no doubt.

yes . i am izaac . come here and kill me .
:razz::razz::razz::lol::lol::lol::lol:

michael
03-01-2020, 09:47 AM
yes . i am izaac . come here and kill me .
:razz::razz::razz::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes , good you confess to this.. of course you are one of his servants and his agents here to buy credit for him...
No need to shed his filthy blood...
I will kill your false credit or personality and divulge your real face . this is much more effective.

PD joined to history...
Now in Iran some knowledgeable engineers have made very effective electronic treasure trackers which PD is nothing in comparison.

and you, aft- remain at his service, prostrate in front of his foot kiss palm of this hollow man. :D:D

aft_72005
03-01-2020, 11:20 AM
Yes , good you confess to this.. of course you are one of his servants and his agents here to buy credit for him...
I will kill your false credit or personality and divulge your real face . this is much more effective.

PD joined to history...
Now in Iran some knowledgeable engineers have made very effective electronic treasure trackers which PD is nothing in comparison.

and you, aft- remain at his service, prostrate in front of his foot kiss palm of this hollow man. :D:D

I read about you in telegram channel. You come out from RS hidden section all secret data about alnso PD and give to izaac . against you want form izaac give you one PD for free .
Izaac didnt give you free PD . know you attacked him .
I dont know you bout in my opinion why you spy from hidden fourm ??
Dont worry your blood Pressure go hi
Better finish this children play

Greetings dear ones
To inform friends and compatriots
Occasionally, people's animosity goes out of the way of personal animosity. A man named Mahmoud from Hamedan, known as Michael on the site of the Long Range Locator, an international forum, nods and jokes that are really out of the reach of a human being. And this guy's enmity with me is why I didn't give him a free apparatus after finishing his job, and of course he had made such a request before it was finished, and the research work was not yet finished, and that this poor and miserable man It goes without saying that one device is not worth all the nagging on an international site and winning national prestige. This fool has forgotten that foreigners on the same site did not give information to the Iranians and that the Iranians were being ignorant and telling the Iranians that they could not build this device. Now that this tool is made by an Iranian, it should be your boast, not your jealousy and the jealousy of a cow mate.
This guy with a ragtag Morgan who is a Russian resident of Orange is constantly spraying and nibbling on that site and I have given you the Iranian and Iranian eyebrows to judge the rest of the story for you to judge for yourself.

aft_72005
03-01-2020, 11:30 AM

PD joined to history...

PD joined to history...

Nobody never Iranian engineers cannot built . all is copy and fake seem your PD .
In the world only Andreas from Greek and me built real Alnso clone . also I know recently izaac for Iran also Built Alnso clone .
I dont like Alnso PD because I having very better other PD .

aft_72005
03-01-2020, 11:46 AM

PD joined to history...

and you, aft- remain at his service, prostrate in front of his foot kiss palm of this hollow man

Come here and say compliment and bravo to Morgan may be one day he say you more about Alnso PD . HAHAHAHAAAAA.
I n my opinion your are stupid man . here is international forum better be shutt up .
Spy man .
You took an Iranian eyebrow .
Iranian are great

michael
03-01-2020, 11:48 AM
I read about you in telegram channel. You come out from RS hidden section all secret data about alnso PD and give to izaac . against you want form izaac give you one PD for free .
Izaac didnt give you free PD . know you attacked him .
I dont know you bout in my opinion why you spy from hidden fourm ??
Dont worry your blood Pressure go hi
Better finish this children play

:D:D:D:D:D This is Izaac and his filthy assistants plan to make such gossips...
It's impossible that me spy for a demoniac like Izaac.. as we know you are his servant and of course RS. forum member so it's more acceptable you have done such thing for him and betrayed other members. you really smell a rat..:D:D:D
Don't try divisively tattle. your shots are all on stones.:lol:

aft_72005
03-01-2020, 11:57 AM
:D:D:D:D:D This is Izaac and his filthy assistants to make such gossips...
It's impossible that me spy for a demoniac like Izaac.. as we know you are his servant and of course RS. forum member so it's more acceptable you have done such thing for him and betrayed other members. you really smell a rat..:D:D:D
Don't try divisively tattle. you shots are all on stones.:lol:

Mahmood
As I said you . you are only stupid .
I don't mind being stupid in international forum with you

aft_72005
03-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Morgan. I want buy from you original Alnso PD 4000 dollar. Are you sell it? I am ready.

Morgan
yes or no

michael
03-01-2020, 12:01 PM
and you, aft- remain at his service, prostrate in front of his foot kiss palm of this hollow man

Come here and say compliment and bravo to Morgan may be one day he say you more about Alnso PD . HAHAHAHAAAAA.
I n my opinion your are stupid man . here is international forum better be shutt up .
Spy man .
You took an Iranian eyebrow .
Iranian are great

So ,... Why you are so much angry in this case?:razz::razz: is it up to you? what's the advantage for you that constantly advocate this guy? main reason is you have vested interested here. and have a share in selling his rubbishes.

In all nations there are good and some bad people... and Iranians have no exception.. you and your chief Izaac are from those pile of Iran.. an never try to pertain yourself to other piles of Iranians who are noble people. when somebody try to sell a trash as a treasure finder to his compatriots with tremendous price is not human at all.... is much more worse than a vampire drinks his nation blood. the act that you and your filthy chief have done frequently. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

michael
03-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Mahmood
As I said you . you are only stupid .
I don't mind being stupid in international forum with you

These statements are other proof to confirm all things against you.;);)

BTW; give my greetings to this Mahmood. who is this guy? I think is one of your enemies.:lol::lol::D:D you have a plenty of enemies that don't determine them from each other. :D:D

kaveh
03-01-2020, 12:22 PM
Hi Isaac is a fraudster who deceives many innocent people in Iran Zeus system is a nonsense toy that does not work

aft_72005
03-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Hi Qiaozhi
This forum is where for LRL technology . not place for stupid and Feminine words.
Regards .

michael
03-01-2020, 01:03 PM
Hi Qiaozhi
This forum is where for LRL technology . not place for stupid and Feminine words.
Regards .
Don't bother yourself man, :D:D:D one of this forum targets is to lighten people minds and reflect the truth...persons like Qiaozhi and Carl are democrate not like you and your master; Izaac dictator. don't boil for technology...:D:D

aft_72005
03-01-2020, 02:46 PM
https://youtu.be/FkkMLdJVHPo
See this link Alnso clone detect target from 50meter.

michael
03-01-2020, 03:56 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Detecion? detection of what? a target from 50 meters?

it's not so much long...
In this manner I can prepare a movie and show in front of camera that a piece of wood beeps for a coin from 1000 meters.:D:D:D

easily can presume one assistant walk among him from back and uses one simple oscillator or any other kind of noise maker. so it beeps by the time operator likes.

These kind of movies demonstrate nothing and nothing... Don't regard people as fool.
Nowadays people are open-minded and informed, maybe some credulous believe these propagandas.

I know many have watched this movie and laughed at him and his nasty assistants.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Don't try to deceive people more than this. shame on you.. you that try to oppress your nation.

WM6
03-01-2020, 10:42 PM

One more fake video and funny stupid promo of evident scam.

Potential buyer should be really naive to fall with this fraud and buy it.

Using bare middle finger you can locate way more precious metal than using such one crap.

michael
03-02-2020, 11:30 AM
One more fake video and funny stupid promo of evident scam.

Potential buyer should be really naive to fall with this fraud and buy it.

Using bare middle finger you can locate way more precious metal than using such one crap.

That's it.:thumb:. these rude guys presume all people as naive.:cool:

Morgan
03-02-2020, 09:53 PM

no, I not want to waste time building PD even for that price, keep your money and start the project yourself,there is enough info for building this locator in Geotech and you are a good electronics, you can do that ;)

Morgan
03-02-2020, 10:01 PM

This video is pure propaganda for selling Alonso PD Clones AT MONSTER PRICE.
If you tell that find a large silver coin at 6 meters with PD , I believe you, if you tell that find the coin at a distance of 60 meters I not believe you, I know the PD very well.

Morgan
03-02-2020, 10:08 PM
Morgan
yes or no

I not interested to sell the original PD, even a clone, with lucky you can build a good one.

Geo
03-03-2020, 05:03 PM
no, I not want to waste time building PD even for that price, keep your money and start the project yourself,there is enough info for building this locator in Geotech and you are a good electronics, you can do that ;)

Hi Morgan.
Nobody can construct PD same as original because there are some small hidden info.
Remember!!!!!

aft_72005
03-03-2020, 08:44 PM

As I said built Alnso PD clone some years ago . my PD can detect from 20 meter.
But also I am interest buy original Alnso black PD . the one in your hand .

aft_72005
03-03-2020, 08:54 PM
This video is pure propaganda for selling Alonso PD Clones AT MONSTER PRICE.
If you tell that find a large silver coin at 6 meters with PD , I believe you, if you tell that find the coin at a distance of 60 meters I not believe you, I know the PD very well.

The PD in movie built by izaac not by me . I saw izaac you tube channel .
I ask from him what is your target in movie he said 200 gram gold buried 10 years ago , he said me travel here and test by yourself.
Also I ask from izaac about PD stability . he said working very stable . also better than original .

WM6
03-04-2020, 08:00 AM
Also I ask from izaac about PD stability . he said working very stable . also better than original .

Fraudster glory as usual.

It is no problem to make something "better than original", cause original is scammers crap too.

Original is in reality able to detect bigger gold coin at 14cm, so if someone clone is able to detect

something metallic at 12cm, it is better, but is still crap sold for USD 20,000.00 .

All long range detection videos are intended or unintended self delusion only, cause you know where

target is buried, what allow you to manipulate in video distant "allocations".

All those proven videos are funny arranged scam to mislead naive buyers in loss their money.

Fraudulent PD crime at its best.

Morgan
03-04-2020, 03:06 PM
Hi Morgan.
Nobody can construct PD same as original because there are some small hidden info.
Remember!!!!!

Hello Geo,nice to see you here !

Yes,maybe there are some little secret inside the FERRITE or in the tuning OMEGA/FERRITE, but I built PD clone that works near the same as the original, you was a witness,remember ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP-8crbkhAo

Morgan
03-04-2020, 03:26 PM
I ask from him what is your target in movie he said 200 gram gold buried 10 years ago , he said me travel here and test by yourself.

If batteries are in good condition the OD as more stability, when the batteries are near to finish it become very unstable, and if you not using the PD at maximum sensitivity it as same grade of stability as a old TR/IB metal detector, but PD is a HEATKITT with modifications using a passive receiver working togeter with MD in the way to locate precious metals buried long time ago, some kind of old aluminium alloy is located too but rare. The Alonso inventor made prototipes of PDs using MD type BFO.Also there is models he put Passive receiver independent of the MD circuit,that MD use only to pinpoint the target ,and the Pass. Rec. use to locate the target at many meters of distance, this kind of project I try without good results. See this video where PD locate a target at a few meters distance,the target was a little piece of aluminium foil, but if it was gold or silver it will be located at same distance or much more,Geo was here in the video, NO TRICKS,ALL PURE LRL FIELD TEST for Geotech forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KvMX51aZ8Y

Morgan
03-04-2020, 03:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDUHj3T3Gwg

Morgan
03-04-2020, 03:39 PM
As I said built Alnso PD clone some years ago . my PD can detect from 20 meter.
But also I am interest buy original Alnso black PD . the one in your hand .

If your PD clone can locate 200 gr of gold at 20 meter , its better than the original PD that with lucky can pick that same target 12 to 15 meters distance...

Morgan
03-04-2020, 03:53 PM
If your PD clone can locate 200 gr of gold at 20 meter , its better than the original PD that with lucky can pick that same target 12 to 15 meters distance...

the more noble and conductive is the metal, more distance PD will locate,and the other factor, the age this metal is buried ,that create the PHENOMENON, what is this ? its the energy EART/CONDUCTIVE NOBLE METAL acumulate during the years without disturb of object,the ground alcalis make with metal some kind of micro battery in nanovolt ,its like a alo around the target that it travel in eliptical shape more distance to Nort than South, I know there are sceptics here that not believe in that theory, si,if its not a nanovolt ground battery,what it is ??? a ground signal emitter ? a transmitter?? open for more theories, remember that RUSTY METALS are not located with PDs, the rusty insulate the metal,this way not possible to acumulate the nanovolt energy, IRON/BRONZE/LEAD are metals that create natural insulator rusty that we call PATINA, thats my theory,the underground nanovolt energy field that we call the PHENOMENON.

Pahom
03-04-2020, 04:41 PM
the more noble and conductive is the metal, more distance PD will locate,and the other factor, the age this metal is buried ,that create the PHENOMENON, what is this ? its the energy EART/CONDUCTIVE NOBLE METAL acumulate during the years without disturb of object,the ground alcalis make with metal some kind of micro battery in nanovolt ,its like a alo around the target that it travel in eliptical shape more distance to Nort than South, I know there are sceptics here that not believe in that theory, si,if its not a nanovolt ground battery,what it is ??? a ground signal emitter ? a transmitter?? open for more theories, remember that RUSTY METALS are not located with PDs, the rusty insulate the metal,this way not possible to acumulate the nanovolt energy, IRON/BRONZE/LEAD are metals that create natural insulator rusty that we call PATINA, thats my theory,the underground nanovolt energy field that we call the PHENOMENON.
An interesting explanation THANKS. It is not clear only why this effect does not disappear in the damp earth, and according to your posts it even sometimes intensifies but not always. In your experience, in what soil this phenomenon is more pronounced on stony, loam, chernozem. And if it's not a secret, what role does the receiving coil stimulator play in detecting the phenomenon ???

Farid
03-04-2020, 09:59 PM
Hi sir. He took this film at my request.In the past I wanted to buy the original Alonso PD from Morgan. But he didn't sell me.
Then I decided to buy Izaac pd. But I was skeptical That Izaac could build this machine.

To make sure his device is working, I asked him for a test film.
I told him that I had heard that no one could properly activate the ferrite of the Alonso machine. He sent me a test film that he enabled Ferrite.
https://youtu.be/BxLd24WhOvY

I also told him that no one had been able to make this machine so that it could sence a coin from a distance.
And he sent me a test film about it and I saw that he could.
https://youtu.be/3MmKnHHmaJg

I asked him about the stability of his PD and he sent the film about the stability.
I have no doubt about the performance of this device right now.
I did a lot of research, no one in the world could do these tests.

The device is quite stable and remains stable when its batteries become weak and only decreases the target detection length.

One of the reasons for the stability of its device is the precision of its loop design.
I saw Isaac inside the loop and box. The precise and professional design of his device's loop is much better than the design of the Alonso's loop, as I had seen his pictures.

Isaac said the reason the Alonso PD has a sky effect is because of a defective design in its loop. And also the loop with the design of the Alonso device is slightly stable.
Isaac's machine has an excellent calibration, and he told me that making it doesn't have much to do with electronics and that tuning is very important.

kostas87
03-04-2020, 10:33 PM
Hi Morgan,I'm not sure at all, but I think a long-time buried metal is an RF to DC collector, and above the magnetic lines n-s the (microvolt) sit above and we have some distance.

kostas87
03-04-2020, 10:46 PM
An interesting explanation THANKS. It is not clear only why this effect does not disappear in the damp earth, and according to your posts it even sometimes intensifies but not always. In your experience, in what soil this phenomenon is more pronounced on stony, loam, chernozem. And if it's not a secret, what role does the receiving coil stimulator play in detecting the phenomenon ???

this system makes the coil receive absorption in the signals. but it can also be done with part of the unit itself. The correct position of a pot is a good trick.

Pahom
03-05-2020, 05:25 AM
this system makes the coil receive absorption in the signals. but it can also be done with part of the unit itself. The correct position of a pot is a good trick.

Thanks Kostas ....

Farid
03-05-2020, 09:14 AM
Hi Morgan.
Remember!!!!!

Hi sir. You were talking about hidden info about the Alonso device. Izaac said that secret information is related to the ferrite of the Alonso device. And said I understand that information and I find it, and I can make it.

kostas87
03-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Hi sir. He took this film at my request.In the past I wanted to buy the original Alonso PD from Morgan. But he didn't sell me.
Then I decided to buy Izaac pd. But I was skeptical That Izaac could build this machine.

I told him that I had heard that no one could properly activate the ferrite of the Alonso machine. He sent me a test film that he enabled Ferrite.

I also told him that no one had been able to make this machine so that it could sence a coin from a distance.

I asked him about the stability of his PD and he sent the film about the stability.

The device is quite stable and remains stable when its batteries become weak and only decreases the target detection length.

One of the reasons for the stability of its device is the precision of its loop design.
I saw Isaac inside the loop and box. The precise and professional design of his device's loop is much better than the design of the Alonso's loop, as I had seen his pictures.

Isaac said the reason the Alonso PD has a sky effect is because of a defective design in its loop. And also the loop with the design of the Alonso device is slightly stable.
Isaac's machine has an excellent calibration, and he told me that making it doesn't have much to do with electronics and that tuning is very important.

Mr Farid. you say you buy this pd. will you tell us you have found something with it? how it works i don't think it matters, are you happy finding things with it in your area?

michael
03-05-2020, 07:43 PM
Mr Farid. you say you buy this pd. will you tell us you have found something with it? how it works i don't think it matters, are you happy finding things with it in your area?

Hi Kostas..
I will tell you the answer in advance:
He will tell: " yes, of course.. I have found many things many golds... and now we are rich...":D:D
cos this guy is one of his main partners same as aft_72005. These guys have vested interest in Isaac credit. So, rudely refer to nonsense so-called test-movies. movies that demonstrates nothing and nothing...

based on gathered info from many of users about the big liar; Isaac, he had made different type of PD shapes and sold in tremendous prices without any result...
here I put one picture from one of them that you see for showing battery voltage he had used a multimeter...:lol::lol::lol: Now, you judge about his electronic knowledge.
He had sold this about 7000 dollars... a piece of trash without any result... users continuously damn him...

Now the PD is new trick to do another crime and pull out people money with help of these assistants.

Morgan
03-05-2020, 09:21 PM
Hi Kostas..
I will tell you the answer in advance:
He will tell: " yes, of course.. I have found many things many golds... and now we are rich...":D:D
cos this guy is one of his main partners same as aft_72005. These guys have vested interest in Isaac credit. So, rudely refer to nonsense so-called test-movies. movies that demonstrates nothing and nothing...

based on gathered info from many of users about the big liar; Isaac, he had made different type of PD shapes and sold in tremendous prices without any result...
here I put one picture from one of them that you see for showing battery voltage he had used a multimeter...:lol::lol::lol: Now, you judge about his electronic knowledge.
He had sold this about 7000 dollars... a piece of trash without any result... users continuously damn him...

Now the PD is new trick to do another crime and pull out people money with help of these assistants.

I confirm that the words of Michael are true, the same happens with MINEORO products,they are made to deceive people and take as much money as it possible, most people think if is expensive is good,not sure, about Isaac PD clone I never try it, and we know a very little amount of PD clones work as LRL, I insist to tell again I NOT APROVE THE ISAAC PD CLONES, I dont know is they work as the original,and if someone say I aprove that is a BIG LIE,

regards

jpg.gif PD copy.jpg (75.9 KB)

Morgan
03-05-2020, 09:36 PM

the field test with silver and gold is here,the same Geo used long time ago,and there are more objects buried silver/gold, if someone want to try the Isaacs PD clone come here,lets make a video,check for distances and stability, the original Alonsos PD is here for the challenge.

Morgan
03-05-2020, 09:44 PM

I think is better to avoid talk about the PD, its old project, it was a deception for most people who initiate PD clones construction, becouse is tricky, I built one that is working fine( by chance ) and cant make another one good PD again, I never sold PD clones.

Morgan
03-05-2020, 09:57 PM
Hi Morgan,I'm not sure at all, but I think a long-time buried metal is an RF to DC collector, and above the magnetic lines n-s the (microvolt) sit above and we have some distance.

that is another possibility, we dont know exactly how PHENOMENON grow underground, I made several tests and its like a cloud ,above the target ,in alongated eliptical shape that travels to Nort direction,and more little to other points, it will be interesting if this can be solved and refinated to perfection,LRL technology.

Qiaozhi
03-05-2020, 10:18 PM
Looks suspiciously similar to ToTeM, but with the meter replaced by a cheap multimeter. :frown: :frown: :frown:

kostas87
03-06-2020, 12:01 PM
that is another possibility, we dont know exactly how PHENOMENON grow underground, I made several tests and its like a cloud ,above the target ,in alongated eliptical shape that travels to Nort direction,and more little to other points, it will be interesting if this can be solved and refinated to perfection,LRL technology.

Keithley Nanovoltmeter Model 2182A

aft_72005
03-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Looks suspiciously similar to ToTeM, but with the meter replaced by a cheap multimeter. :frown: :frown: :frown:

I asked from Isaac this pd price he said it is 400 dollar.

aft_72005
03-09-2020, 10:20 PM
the field test with silver and gold is here,the same Geo used long time ago,and there are more objects buried silver/gold, if someone want to try the Isaacs PD clone come here,lets make a video,check for distances and stability, the original Alonsos PD is here for the challenge.

Isaac said yes. I am ready travel to your country but there are some problems travel from Iran to
Portugal. First you must be send The invitation for Isaac. Isaac said ready travel and ready for challenges.

michael
03-11-2020, 03:42 PM
I asked from Isaac this pd price he said it is 400 dollar.

This is one another his big lies..
at that time ( some years ago) he sold many of these non-working units ( piece of junk) for more than 7000 dollars... but after a while when people become informant about.. nobody paid for this.. so the price became less than 1 $ :D:D:D.

Pahom
03-12-2020, 08:25 AM
Hi Morgan.
Remember!!!!!

This is understandable ..... But Thank you ... I found the answer to one of my questions. You and Geo answered the generator and coil. Although in a different branch. You once wrote that there are all the tips on the forum for building the device. It is unfortunate that all the answers are scattered on different branches. By the way, Iga-1 is doing it soon.

Geo
03-14-2020, 08:14 PM
Hi Pahom.

So many members (and not only....) constructed this Pistol Detector.
Does anyone saw the beta of transistors??? if no how they constructed it....
Does anyone saw the permabillity of ferrites???
Does anyone saw the gap between ferrites???
Does anyone saw the impedance of ferrite coils so to calculate the passive receivers frequency???

NO.... so how they construct this pd and want to do it workable!!!

Regards

Pahom
03-14-2020, 08:31 PM
Hi Pahom.

So many members (and not only....) constructed this Pistol Detector.
Does anyone saw the beta of transistors??? if no how they constructed it....
Does anyone saw the permabillity of ferrites???
Does anyone saw the gap between ferrites???
Does anyone saw the impedance of ferrite coils so to calculate the passive receivers frequency???

NO.... so how they construct this pd and want to do it workable!!!

RegardsI agree, out of these subtleties and is not a success. Himself came across transistors, albeit with the letter C, but do not have coffee. gain what you need. And Alonso is not interesting to me, although I also tried to build it. Mineiro is more interesting to me. and most importantly, why after the purchase they stop working with the buyer. Thanks for the answer!

RICDEL
04-26-2020, 11:50 PM

well I think, if the theory of the nanovolt battery is true, it will generates a small current and this current can be sensed with a magnetometer.

or the PHENOMENON, it can be duplicated with an alkaline battery, to see if the cloud is present.

or else if you conect a bigger battery to a place where the phenomenon is present, just to see what happend.

Morgan
05-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Isaac said yes. I am ready travel to your country but there are some problems travel from Iran to
Portugal. First you must be send The invitation for Isaac. Isaac said ready travel and ready for challenges.

check this videos about the original ALONSO PD field tests :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqMQdK7I1QE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5kz4sBMMkU

Morgan
05-01-2020, 05:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDfZbTi-rrY

Morgan
05-01-2020, 05:38 PM

If Isaac want ,he can send one of his clones to me, to test here where we know there is real gold and silver for the LRL tests, I can make a video for compare both original and the clone, I put video here for experts and then resend the PD CLONE to Isaac.

abdou2014
05-01-2020, 08:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDfZbTi-rrY

hi mr morgan, glad to read from you , I noticed a circle antenna and not a coil in your PDK 3, like that of mini zahori ? but I'm not sure it was not clear in the video ,

abdou2014
05-01-2020, 08:02 PM
I want to know if you will allow the frequency of the stimulator ?

Thank you !

Morgan
05-01-2020, 10:00 PM
hi mr morgan, glad to read from you , I noticed a circle antenna and not a coil in your PDK 3, like that of mini zahori ? but I'm not sure it was not clear in the video ,

it as one antenna with sample (gold/silver alloy) that work as eletromagnetic resonance , not means all LRLs with antennas are zahoris...this one is working in 0 to 36 Hz, it as receiver,stimulator coil and RF radio tuned with a capacitor to the noble metal frequence, however large amount of iron can be located (if I want) becouse objective is to find large iron chest with coins,little adjustment of the RF capacitor and it discriminate all big iron,and locate only the precious metals, LRL magic.

abdou2014
05-01-2020, 10:14 PM
Thank you , is the stimulator an AM or FM radio, and should it be tuned near a radio station ?

Morgan
05-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Thank you , is the stimulator an AM or FM radio, and should it be tuned near a radio station ?

It is AM radio, it is tuned near one gold medal that I buried more than 20 years ago,its the metod to put the LRL tuned to locate the PHENOMENON, imagine the PDK-3 is the radio receiver and the buried gold is the radio transmition station,simple tuned your AM radio to ear the GOLD song in your radio receiver BEEP BEEP ;)

Morgan
05-01-2020, 11:04 PM

when the box is open you can see one horizontal coil glued in the top, this coil is the oscillator for the gold sample resonance inside the antenna.

abdou2014
05-02-2020, 09:13 AM
It is AM radio, it is tuned near one gold medal that I buried more than 20 years ago,its the metod to put the LRL tuned to locate the PHENOMENON, imagine the PDK-3 is the radio receiver and the buried gold is the radio transmition station,simple tuned your AM radio to ear the GOLD song in your radio receiver BEEP BEEP ;)

at the beginning i think understand the stimulator was an RF radio, and now i read that the receiver is the radio, explain me :

is the radio the receiver or is there another receiver ?

I think there is a receiver, and the radio is the stimulator, but I don't think I saw a ferrite

antenna for AM radio ???

abdou2014
05-02-2020, 09:16 AM
or there are two receptors, and an oscillator for the stimulator ?

abdou2014
05-02-2020, 10:55 AM
NOW I UNDERSTAND , THE RADIO AND STIMULATOR WORK LIKE A BFO + ZAHORI :lol::lol::lol:

Morgan
05-02-2020, 11:33 PM
at the beginning i think understand the stimulator was an RF radio, and now i read that the receiver is the radio, explain me :

is the radio the receiver or is there another receiver ?

I think there is a receiver, and the radio is the stimulator, but I don't think I saw a ferrite

antenna for AM radio ???

there is a receiver circuit with a stimulator oscillator with a coil behind the RX antenna that can use a gold sample for resonance (each metal resonates at specific frequency) , that circuits can work as LRL but cant react to small objects, however the radio circuit is a optional upgrade for more sensitivity to small targets.

Morgan
05-02-2020, 11:35 PM

sorry , its a FM RADIO, not the AM told before,my mistake:|

Morgan
05-02-2020, 11:47 PM
NOW I UNDERSTAND , THE RADIO AND STIMULATOR WORK LIKE A BFO + ZAHORI :lol::lol::lol:

oh man, see how you are completly wrong ...

if I told its not a zahori , becouse is not, ok !?

circuit near the batteries, BATTERY CHECK,one LED open (low batteries), two LED open (change batteries)

circuit in horizontal position,its the FM RADIO,there a variable cap. to tune for the correct resonance frequence

circuit behind the antenna its the receiver and together is there a oscillator circuit where the horizontal coil is connected

little cilinder is the buzzer

example of this kind of LRLs ,you have the DCH85, The ICONOS,the Blue PD of Esteban...

Morgan
05-02-2020, 11:52 PM

oh man, see how you are completly wrong ...

if I told its not a zahori , becouse is not, ok !?

circuit in horizontal position,its the FM RADIO,there a variable cap. to tune for the correct resonance frequence

circuit behind the antenna its the receiver ,near batteries there is the oscillator circuit where the horizontal coil is connected

BATTERY CHECK,one LED open (low batteries), two LED open (change batteries)
little cilinder is the buzzer

example of this kind of LRLs ,you have the DCH85, The ICONOS,the Blue PD of Esteban...

abdou2014
05-03-2020, 09:49 AM
I UNDERSTAND :

A RECEIVER + FM RADIO + STIMULATOR,

YOU TOLD THAT THE RADIO IS OPTIONAL FOR MORE SENSITIVITY FOR SMALL TARGETS .

THE ANTENNA POSITION IS CORRECT IN THE PHOTO OR THE RECEIVER IS MAGNETIC WITH

A FERRITE ???

abdou2014
05-03-2020, 09:51 AM
PHOTO

abdou2014
05-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Mr Morgan ???

Morgan
05-04-2020, 11:48 PM
PHOTO

thats correct

and the 57pf was connected after a previous test with a variable capacitor near the gold medal that shows this 57pf value is the one for the best distance on the target ,then is to put a fixed cap.

Morgan
05-04-2020, 11:51 PM
Mr Morgan ???

no ferrite in this LRL, this is the noisy buzzer

Morgan
05-05-2020, 12:31 AM

I was thinking about the N-S magnetic lines you told, here we see a video where I pinpoint a target( it was found a gold ring) and the target emit signal direction N to S (clear signal) and W to E (clear signal) and S to N (weak signal) and E to W (no signal) that hapens very often but is some ocasions gold objects produce signals in all directions. I believe the nanovolts are somewere around the targets ,floating trew the magnetic lines,but not understand why they sometimes cant be located in all directions,whats hapening ? If someone here understand about this Phenomenon,maybe can explain,thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR_gBbp50

abdou2014
05-05-2020, 01:04 AM
Thank you mr Morgan , still two questions !

zakari
05-05-2020, 03:55 AM
Hi abou 2014

In that picture inner loop is like the dch 85 but that is not complete
look at the stephan gold sensor in this forum and oro & plata in the dch85

best regard
zakari

zakari
05-05-2020, 04:09 AM
HI MORGAN
I made a clon of your pdk with transmitter that is work well
thank you so much for your helps and information in this forum
I Believe the pdk is one of the best lrl in this forum

best regard
zakari

abdou2014
05-05-2020, 08:43 AM
Thank you Zakari , Morgan I saw in your youtube chain that you also built an IR LRL, very interesting, I also have an IR LRL version on the right and my left sample antenna :)

zakari
05-05-2020, 08:57 AM
hi abdou 2014
in the left your big loop is the rc concentrate loop like the minero small loop

but the inner loop with sample is'nt correct and not complete
morgan knows my mean

best regard
zakari

abdou2014
05-05-2020, 09:49 AM
why you stopped here, continue ????

abdou2014
05-06-2020, 12:45 PM
I hope to have an answer from Morgan ?????

abdou2014
05-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Mr Morgan , I built the TDA with the DCH circuit and with the LM386 and I noticed that with

LM386 has more sensitivity !

did you get the same result ???

abdou2014
05-07-2020, 04:29 PM
I also noticed that with the DCH display there is no need for an audio transformer, I made all

the versions and I learned a lot with the modifications !

abdou2014
05-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Mr Geo said in the forum that the sensitivity should be in the variable LM317 power supply for

15V, I don't know if you did the same thing ???

GOLDEN LILLY
05-08-2020, 01:48 AM
Hi, I think this lrl of morgan is a static field detector...It is evidence by a wood case....Plus there is also a magnetic receiver via ferrite antenna...everything is excited by a stimulator...stimulator is important to create capacitive reaction...I also think that there is no fm receiver.
Its only my guess...

abdou2014
05-08-2020, 08:32 AM
There are two electric loop antenna, one for TDA and one for DCH85 receiver , I don't think there is a magnetic circuit with ferrite ,
the question is : the TDA and 741 are in series or in parallel ? :D
looking at a photo of Esteban of the blue PD, there is an IC 8 that has been added to the TDA card, which means something ;)

GOLDEN LILLY
05-08-2020, 10:54 AM
What is the ferrite circuit? Is it pdk?

abdou2014
05-08-2020, 12:53 PM
In these two photos we can clearly see the addition of the PDK circuit with Ferrite to the DCH

but Morgan don't add this part to his LRL ;)

kostas87
05-08-2020, 06:46 PM
I was thinking about the N-S magnetic lines you told, here we see a video where I pinpoint a target( it was found a gold ring) and the target emit signal direction N to S (clear signal) and W to E (clear signal) and S to N (weak signal) and E to W (no signal) that hapens very often but is some ocasions gold objects produce signals in all directions. I believe the nanovolts are somewere around the targets ,floating trew the magnetic lines,but not understand why they sometimes cant be located in all directions,whats hapening ? If someone here understand about this Phenomenon,maybe can explain,thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR_gBbp50

Ηello!!
let's suppose. we have an energy field that we call a phenomenon. like an energy mass; or like an energy cloud that can reflect at some frequency or some radiation that we will send to be reflected to locate it with some kind of receiver? The Earth's magnetic field is sure to affect it, which may be why the phenomenon is in the atmosphere but I'm not worried about it. I assume.

abdou2014
05-08-2020, 08:06 PM
HI

Morgan
05-13-2020, 10:29 PM
THERE ARA A LOT OF SECRETS IN ALONSO PD GOLD LONG RANGE LOCATOR.

YES ALONSO PD WORK. DETECT GOLD PHENOMENON. ZIVELI

AGAIN SPECIAL THANKS FOR OUR BEST FRIEND GREEK GEO AND HIS FAMILY

DRAGAN & BOJAN
PASJACA MOUNTAIN
SOUTH SERBIA
EAST BALKAN (NOT WEST)

here it is the original PD in a field test where it locate a silver bracelet buried 40cm at a distance 6 meters, however it drift time to time,and we need to put it again to limits of sensitivity. actualy I building a new PD project using the BFO(with cristal for 100% stability) instead of the TR/IB , later I will show results here,if I will be sucessful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlU1t2C7Rs4

Morgan
05-13-2020, 10:33 PM
here it is the original PD in a field test where it locate a silver bracelet buried 40cm at a distance 6 meters, however it drift time to time,and we need to put it again to limits of sensitivity. actualy I building a new PD project using the BFO(with cristal for 100% stability) instead of the TR/IB , later I will show results here,if I will be sucessful

according Esteban the PD with BFO no need the ferrite and the passive receiver for the eletromagnetic wave is connected to the BFO coil,thats what I will try,ferrite and no ferrite,lets see.

Morgan
05-13-2020, 10:40 PM
Ηello!!
let's suppose. we have an energy field that we call a phenomenon. like an energy mass; or like an energy cloud that can reflect at some frequency or some radiation that we will send to be reflected to locate it with some kind of receiver? The Earth's magnetic field is sure to affect it, which may be why the phenomenon is in the atmosphere but I'm not worried about it. I assume.

if we analize the PD ,PDKs, they use the passive receiver(circuit nr 5 of the schematic) that is to catch eletromagnetic waves , sothere is the possibility this PHENOMENON is eletrostatic/electromagnetic,maybe...

Morgan
05-13-2020, 11:09 PM
hi abdou 2014
in the left your big loop is the rc concentrate loop like the minero small loop

but the inner loop with sample is'nt correct and not complete
morgan knows my mean

best regard
zakari

yes I know this configuration of gold/silver sample for the eletromagnetic resonance ,mine is diferent if you compare with the DCH85, but mine IT WORKS as LRL, the DCH85 it works(BIG OBJECTS) but very weak ...:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morgan
05-13-2020, 11:24 PM
Thank you mr Morgan , still two questions !

the Antenna is open but the connection to Radio circuit is made via amostra(sample of gold/silver) that finaly is connected to the antenna for the reception of the eletromagnetic waves coming from the buried gold,and travel to the FM radio circuit wish is connected to the RX circuit.
The large LOOP is part of the RADIO , nothing to do with DCH85,this is my trick to amplify weak eletromagnetic signals from gold,at first I connect a variable capacitor from old pocket radio,that can work 10 to 125 pf, and in front of the gold medalion or silver bracelet buried many years in my field test,I start to play many diferent cap. values by rotating vari. cap. until find correct value that pick gold signal,next step is measure vari cap. and instal ceramic cap. in the radio antenna ,in this case was 56pf.

Morgan
05-13-2020, 11:30 PM
HI MORGAN
I made a clon of your pdk with transmitter that is work well
thank you so much for your helps and information in this forum
I Believe the pdk is one of the best lrl in this forum

best regard
zakari

ok, thats great, and did you find something good that worth the project? I mean gold or silver objects

Morgan
05-13-2020, 11:37 PM
Thank you Zakari , Morgan I saw in your youtube chain that you also built an IR LRL, very interesting, I also have an IR LRL version on the right and my left sample antenna :)

the large antenna you using here in this project is mineoro invention called RADIO FREQUENCE RF CONCENTRATOR ,it as a 1/4 W resistor and a ceramic capacitor connect only to this antenna, my field tests in front of real buried gold shows it is USELESS.

Morgan
05-13-2020, 11:44 PM
Mr Morgan , I built the TDA with the DCH circuit and with the LM386 and I noticed that with

you cant imagine how I fight with the TDA radio until he shows all the secrets, BY TRIAL AND ERROR

without the radio the DCH85 cant pick near nothing, the radio is the real UPGRADE

Morgan
05-13-2020, 11:53 PM
I also noticed that with the DCH display there is no need for an audio transformer, I made all

the versions and I learned a lot with the modifications !

no need the audio transformer

the RADIO TDA is very strong (if you make the antenna trick is extremly powerfull) when you play with the variable capacitor that is in the circuit you experience great sebsitivity to iron objects,act like a super magnetometer,then you need to find the correct value for precious metals, do you have gold or silver buried 10 years ago for the test ?

Morgan
05-14-2020, 12:06 AM

when you talk about sensitivity you mean to gold/silver objects or to hands energy ,metal near the antenna or light bulbs?

Did you alrteady try it in the open fields ,to check for results?

Morgan
05-14-2020, 12:19 AM
Mr Geo said in the forum that the sensitivity should be in the variable LM317 power supply for

15V, I don't know if you did the same thing ???

I know Geo is eletronic engeneer and know a lot, I m a electronics hobby and do things my way by trial and error, I find the DCH85 very weak , by install the TDA radio ,my antennas configuration(I use two diferent types) and play with the variable capacitor in the radio I get what I need ,a real LRL

see other pictor of DCH antenna variant:

Morgan
05-14-2020, 12:28 AM
What is the ferrite circuit? Is it pdk?

Hi

we are talking about PDK-3 , it is a receiver with a FM radio based on the IC TDA, not use FERRITE. The project with ferrite is the Alonso PD.

Morgan
05-14-2020, 12:44 AM
In these two photos we can clearly see the addition of the PDK circuit with Ferrite to the DCH

thats right,no need ferrite,here you can see this PDK-3 that I built for one Geotech forum member,we test here in my field test ,I made the tuning until the adjustable capacitor (10-75 pf)of TDA enter in resonance and start locating the silver bracelet and the gold medal,and he saw all the process

Morgan
05-14-2020, 12:49 AM

the TDA IC is under the radio circuit,I do things my way, I m not a professional

Morgan
05-14-2020, 01:08 AM

here two other PDK-3 with a diferent antennas ,smaller prototypes,one with TDA RADIO,the other is simple DCH type circuit with antenna special for more power(even without TDA) both locate very well my test targets

zakari
05-14-2020, 05:09 AM
the TDA IC is under the radio circuit,I do things my way, I m not a professional

hi morgan

tda7000 is unstable that is better use another circuit
best regard
zakari

abdou2014
05-14-2020, 10:15 AM
Thank you Mr Morgan for your answers :)

abdou2014
05-14-2020, 11:25 AM
this is my first experience with DCH circuit , without TDA stable and work, detect switch spark

but not yet successful with the TDA, maybe there is an error in the circuit ????

kostas87
05-14-2020, 05:15 PM
if we analize the PD ,PDKs, they use the passive receiver(circuit nr 5 of the schematic) that is to catch eletromagnetic waves , sothere is the possibility this PHENOMENON is eletrostatic/electromagnetic,maybe...

I wouldn't want to analyze the pd again, it makes me nervous. but if you need the original powerful bfo schematic heatkit that was originally made by pd I have this machine I bought it for $ 25 from CANADA as well as the distances from the parts and you can use some schemes that have a big difference in operation, do not hesitate to ask me. I believe that bfo, if successful, will be very stable and accurate.

abdou2014
05-14-2020, 07:44 PM
???

Morgan
05-15-2020, 12:17 AM
hi morgan

tda7000 is unstable that is better use another circuit
best regard
zakari

its unstable? here it works fine ;)

Morgan
05-15-2020, 12:19 AM
???

this is the receiver circuit , very similar to the DCH85

Morgan
05-15-2020, 12:26 AM
I wouldn't want to analyze the pd again, it makes me nervous. but if you need the original powerful bfo schematic heatkit that was originally made by pd I have this machine I bought it for $ 25 from CANADA as well as the distances from the parts and you can use some schemes that have a big difference in operation, do not hesitate to ask me. I believe that bfo, if successful, will be very stable and accurate.

the Alonso PD use the metal detector circuit HeatKit, its a TR/IB sistem, according Esteban a BFO with cristal controler is the best for stability, I want to try but the cristal is hard to find...

here schematic

humhum
05-15-2020, 12:28 AM
Hi Morgan , What Frequency Band use for Stimulator Generator Hz or Khz ??

Morgan
05-15-2020, 12:42 AM
the Alonso PD use the metal detector circuit HeatKit, its a TR/IB sistem, according Esteban a BFO with cristal controler is the best for stability, I want to try but the cristal is hard to find...

here schematic

the faraday shield in the coil no need

Morgan
05-15-2020, 12:43 AM
Hi Morgan , What Frequency Band use for Stimulator Generator Hz or Khz ??

the PDK-3 is in Hz

Morgan
05-15-2020, 12:55 AM
this is my first experience with DCH circuit , without TDA stable and work, detect switch spark

but not yet successful with the TDA, maybe there is an error in the circuit ????

one important thing about the DCH85, if you make the antenna correctly, it will locate your hand energy and a plate of metal near the antenna, if not, it means no power to locate the PHENOMENON

abdou2014
05-15-2020, 09:04 AM
Thank you, how far should it react to hand and metals to the coil ?
should this test be with or without the stimulator ?

Morgan
05-15-2020, 10:40 AM
Thank you, how far should it react to hand and metals to the coil ?
should this test be with or without the stimulator ?

I talk about model using TDA and no TDA, it need to catch the hand energy in front of the antenna , it can be 1cm is fine, more is much better.

humhum
05-15-2020, 11:16 AM
the PDK-3 is in Hz

Ok Dear Friend , I understand .;)

humhum
05-15-2020, 11:40 AM
I talk about model using TDA and no TDA, it need to catch the hand energy in front of the antenna , it can be 1cm is fine, more is much better.

When build my first PD before many Years , it can catch hand Energy from around 1 meter,
I build it with Sch of Tarsus Detector + Passive Ferrite Detector , but OSC be not stabil or Fix and make freq shift , needs adjust for 1-3 minute .

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13895&page=11

abdou2014
05-15-2020, 11:48 AM
always under construction 8)

abdou2014
05-15-2020, 05:25 PM
is pin 13 of the TDA connected to an antenna or not ?

in which frequency range should we search via variable capacitor ?

Thank you !

humhum
05-15-2020, 09:35 PM

Thank you !

You can modified from this Sch of 7000

Pahom
05-15-2020, 11:04 PM
You can modified from this Sch of 7000

Goodnight. Do you recommend selecting capacitors for narrowband FM?

Morgan
05-16-2020, 12:35 AM
When build my first PD before many Years , it can catch hand Energy from around 1 meter,
I build it with Sch of Tarsus Detector + Passive Ferrite Detector , but OSC be not stabil or Fix and make freq shift , needs adjust for 1-3 minute .

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13895&page=11

no limits for electronic devices, soon it will be new LRL technologies

Morgan
05-16-2020, 12:46 AM

Thank you !

yes, it is the 13 the antenna pin. but I see Esteban put CV1 (adustable capacitor ) 10-20pf, that cant pick targets,need 10-70pf, most PDK-3 I built pick the gold with 56pf value...

Morgan
05-16-2020, 01:12 AM

Thank you !

this is the TDA , I use and it works fine :

I believe it can bring all the DCH85 from the deads to a living form,if its correctly tuned...

abdou2014
05-16-2020, 11:48 AM
Thank you for your help Mr Morgan, is only one antenna sufficient like photo 1, or it is necessary two antennas like 2 ???

abdou2014
05-16-2020, 03:41 PM
with the stimulator it is uncontrollable, I do not have in my diagram where I can reduce the sensitivity to stabilize it, it is very important ???

abdou2014
05-16-2020, 09:50 PM
Now there are three configurations ?????

humhum
05-17-2020, 02:03 AM
no limits for electronic devices, soon it will be new LRL technologies

Yes , so like my High Voltage option , and also with White Noise technologie ...;)
But with correct info and Building .

humhum
05-17-2020, 02:16 AM
Morgan , I think that , if your input is from pin 17 , 18 ,(instead 13) can be get the same result .
here are important others subtleties or details .

Morgan
05-17-2020, 03:36 AM

no, forget this LRLs, they use diferent antennas,

you need to adapt this radio to your DCH85 project and see for field results, simply connect to the frewquency capacitor 220N receiver in the original antenna place (old model with no radio),and use in the pin 13(in the radio) the antenna with the sample ,not the loop 56pf(this is my other project).

A question, did you already try your DCH85 in a field test???

Morgan
05-17-2020, 03:42 AM

is this your DCH85 , or using other model?

Morgan
05-17-2020, 03:47 AM

you need to adapt this radio to your DCH85 project and see for field results, simply connect to the frewquency capacitor 220N receiver in the original antenna place (old model with no radio),and use in the pin 13(in the radio) the antenna with the sample ,not the loop 56pf(this is my other project).

correction, antenna in C23 to the 220pf ,remove the antenna and connect the radio to upgrade the DCH, no needc the transformer that you see in Esteban?s schematic.

Farid
05-17-2020, 07:46 AM
Hello Mr. Morgan
Do you sell Alonso PD?
I'm willing to buy it from you for $ 20,000.
I bought the Isaac PD and I am satisfied with it.
I would also like to buy the original Alonso device.
You say the PD project is an old project and it's better not to talk about it.
If so, it's best to sell it to me.
I'll give you $ 20,000 for Alonso PD.

abdou2014
05-17-2020, 08:19 AM

I have not tried my DCH without TDA in the test field, I read to you in this forum that it was useless without TDA.

then you ask me to test with a configuration number 1 in a photo, a single antenna connected to pin 13 ? I will do !

Yes this is my DCH schematic !

important question, does the stimulator have a role outside the circuit, that is to say an influences on the target, like stimulate it for increase the phenomenon power ? or it's just to excite the receiver coil ?

Thank you Mr Morgan !

kostas87
05-18-2020, 02:50 PM

here schematic

one with a ready mixer, longer distance L1COIL,L2st. I don't know anything about it but I like it. take a look ..

Morgan
05-19-2020, 12:01 AM
with the stimulator it is uncontrollable, I do not have in my diagram where I can reduce the sensitivity to stabilize it, it is very important ???

in the old DCH there is a 4K7 external pot for the gain control, but also there is a variable resistor of 47K, change it for one external potentiometer for GAIN and it will be able to control the power using the TDA. And the adj. Cap, C1 (10-70pf)of the radio it will be used to adjust for the correct frequency yo locate the gold, that you must have a field test with gold and silver buried minimum 10 years ago for a very good signal or a object buried 2 years ago you have a very poor signal in 50cm to 1m with the LRL ...
The good DCH from mineoro was the model VC86D

Morgan
05-19-2020, 12:14 AM
Hello Mr. Morgan
Do you sell Alonso PD?
I'm willing to buy it from you for $ 20,000.
I bought the Isaac PD and I am satisfied with it.
I would also like to buy the original Alonso device.
You say the PD project is an old project and it's better not to talk about it.
If so, it's best to sell it to me.
I'll give you $ 20,000 for Alonso PD.

Hello Farid

thats a very good offer for the original Alonso PD, but I want to keep it in memory of the treasures I found with this LRL, the first I have that real work as LRL.

Morgan
05-19-2020, 12:25 AM
I have not tried my DCH without TDA in the test field, I read to you in this forum that it was useless without TDA.

then you ask me to test with a configuration number 1 in a photo, a single antenna connected to pin 13 ? I will do !

Yes this is my DCH schematic !

important question, does the stimulator have a role outside the circuit, that is to say an influences on the target, like stimulate it for increase the phenomenon power ? or it's just to excite the receiver coil ?

Thank you Mr Morgan !

ok,now I know what DCH you use,the old blue DCH modified by Esteban,I using other model of DCH, your is this one of the schematic, do like this :

3M Potentiometer for TUNING sensitivity

the Resistor 31K on the TDA change for 100K external Pot for FINE TUNING,it should be total left when start the DCH, adjust for beeps with 3M pot ,then stop,and go with 100K fine tuning to let the DCH very sensitive

abdou2014
05-19-2020, 08:11 AM
when my LRL did not want to stabilize with TDA, I removed the circuit from the middle lm741 and I connected the tda with another circuit, now it is stable, and i detect a flat metal at 3 cm, I don't know if it is sufficient as a result for the phenomenon ?

humhum
05-19-2020, 12:01 PM
And the adj. Cap, C1 (10-70pf)of the radio it will be used to adjust for the correct frequency yo locate the gold,
T

Morgan, here C1 maybe CV1 ?

abdou2014
05-19-2020, 12:18 PM
Yes i think too , thank you for the correction :)

I forgot, the circuit is only the esteban's beep generator, it is weird with less component it is

sensitive ?

I still haven't understood how to configure the coil with sample ?

Morgan
05-20-2020, 12:47 AM
Morgan, here C1 maybe CV1 ?

yes

Morgan
05-20-2020, 01:15 AM
when my LRL did not want to stabilize with TDA, I removed the circuit from the middle lm741 and I connected the tda with another circuit, now it is stable, and i detect a flat metal at 3 cm, I don't know if it is sufficient as a result for the phenomenon ?

it is fine if it is detect your hand energy too, this are the indicators that enter in resonance,now need to make field tests, see results.

About the TDA7000 the 100K pot. work as a gain for the radio, and the vari. cap. 10-75pf as the one who need to adjust for the Phenomenon, In the Esteban schematic I see the 1M pot. is the receiver gain that you can use as Tuning and the 100k in the radio for Fine Tuning.

This antennas configuration are not very important, mine use a eletron ring (it can be silver or gold) with some turns of wire for resonate(each metal element vibrate at specific frequency) and it is connected as the image on the left you put in thread,but can be each pin of the coil wire on each side of the loop antenna and only one pin of the antenna connect to TDA,results are the same,all configuration antennas must be allways open Loop type,never closed loop,I try this way with bad results, also the noble metal sample no need to be ring shape,you can use a kind of bar and wind the wire turns there as Esteban teach how to do.

abdou2014
05-20-2020, 02:55 AM
Thank you very much Mr Morgan .

Morgan
05-21-2020, 12:42 AM
Thank you very much Mr Morgan .

Hi,

someone here know something about this LRL ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTs4tJIVWtc

Morgan
05-21-2020, 01:49 AM
Yes i think too , thank you for the correction :)

I forgot, the circuit is only the esteban's beep generator, it is weird with less component it is

sensitive ?

I still haven't understood how to configure the coil with sample ?

here a modified DCH with other type of gold chamber for eletrostatic resonance(using gold leaf in between two poles anode and catod,mineoro theory) and TDA 7000 for upgrade, one of the finds was old boton made of low silver alloy and the second target was out of the range for the conventional metal detector to pinpoint , it could be very deep becouse this field was worked deeply many years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3xPvcYk7kE&t=23s

abdou2014
05-21-2020, 07:27 AM
congratulations, it's good LRL .

humhum
05-21-2020, 04:28 PM
Hi,

View is so like from Mineoro FG 79 Circuit .

Morgan
05-21-2020, 04:34 PM
if so, it is another mambo jambo snake oil magic box, unless they upgrade the circuits...

humhum
05-21-2020, 10:11 PM
here a modified DCH with other type of gold chamber for eletrostatic resonance(using gold leaf in between two poles anode and catod,mineoro theory) and TDA 7000 for upgrade, one of the finds was old boton made of low silver alloy and the second target was out of the range for the conventional metal detector to pinpoint , it could be very deep becouse this field was worked deeply many years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3xPvcYk7kE&t=23s

Morgan , can you make only front Fotos from near Head Sensor , not understood image details from Video .

Morgan
05-21-2020, 11:07 PM
yes,tomorow,
it is a resonance chamber with gold leaf in between two poles,one connected to same pin as the antenna and the other to GND circuit

near the antenna is the TDA circuit

Morgan
05-21-2020, 11:11 PM
you need to cut the antenna for more sensitivity, I made tests,and it work better

humhum
05-22-2020, 08:29 PM
I have two type Photos from Mineoro sensor which is best , and How is correct connection
of '' +'' ''-'' and to Leaf .

Org. Sensor and Greek Sensor ;

humhum
05-22-2020, 08:53 PM
Morgan ,Please info for L1 (local OSC) , Tours , Diameter , Wire diameter , or
how many nH ?

humhum
05-22-2020, 08:56 PM
coil

humhum
05-23-2020, 12:04 AM
Hi Morgan , for Stimulator you use ''Hz'' band ,but Esteban say that use near 1Khz , Does Stimulator is important here ?
or without use of Stimulator , ( when is in critical adjust ) , can will works or find this PD ?

GOLDEN LILLY
05-23-2020, 01:00 PM
Hello Morgan. May I ask what circuit did you use after the TDA radio. I did not own a DCH so I have no opportunity to modify...what only I have is tda ic to build a clone...
What frequency is the stimulator?

Pahom
05-23-2020, 03:28 PM
Hi,

There is a link under the video. I think that you can find out the full information from them. Long Range Gold Locator, Gold Detector for more details contact Whatsapp + 92 344 9797974

abdou2014
05-23-2020, 03:47 PM
I Think turkish clone .

humhum
05-23-2020, 05:14 PM
I Think turkish clone .

Yes , Turkish clone , but may be build before 1,5 Year in İran (I call to one Man , he say me ) .

Pahom
05-23-2020, 09:10 PM
I have two type Photos from Mineoro sensor which is best , and How is correct connection

Judging by the photo of parsing the Mineiro sensor, this sensor has four electrodes, if they can be called that. And not in one diagram, this fourth electrode is not indicated. And what is important is everywhere in the photo that there are only three conclusions in the public domain.

humhum
05-23-2020, 09:31 PM
Judging by the photo of parsing the Mineiro sensor, this sensor has four electrodes, if they can be called that. And not in one diagram, this fourth electrode is not indicated. And what is important is everywhere in the photo that there are only three conclusions in the public domain.

in Original sensor have 24K gold on Sensor with connection of + and - ,
so like Four and Five connection .

You may be say for this ?

Pahom
05-23-2020, 10:12 PM
Drop me your mail. I will send you a photo and you yourself will understand the four elements in the sensor.

Morgan
05-24-2020, 01:36 AM
how many nH ?

I try 14 turns in 4 mm diameter, here it work better more turns than the 4 turns in schematic

Morgan
05-24-2020, 01:40 AM

the mineoros use this gold chambers and they will work only if the circuits are upgrade,Esteban and Geo made this modifications

Morgan
05-24-2020, 01:49 AM
how many nH ?

here some TDA FM radios schematics :

Morgan
05-24-2020, 02:06 AM
Hello Morgan. May I ask what circuit did you use after the TDA radio. I did not own a DCH so I have no opportunity to modify...what only I have is tda ic to build a clone...
What frequency is the stimulator?

I use same circuit as Esteban clone of mineoro DCH , but with more upgrades , however the standar DCH circuit also work fine, but to locate the gold need 14 turns in L1 and 10-70 pf in CV1,

the stimulator oscillator need 50 turns of 0,20mm wire in a 5 cm diameter and not put inside the coil the little circuit as mineoro do, use the coil free 6 to 7 cm behind the antenna,adjust oscillator frequency RP1 500K for slow beeps, maybe in your country need diferent adjusts...

Morgan
05-24-2020, 02:43 AM
I use the stimulator coil behind the antena 6-7 cm distance

abdou2014
05-24-2020, 06:56 AM
Thank you Mr Morgan, I noticed that the receiver does not respond to the stimulator, is it normal ?

Pahom
05-24-2020, 09:50 AM

Yes, you're right, I found a photo, and there five wires come out. There are 3 more volts on the sensor.

humhum
05-24-2020, 11:13 AM
I try 14 turns in 4 mm diameter, here it work better more turns than the 4 turns in schematic

Very thanks Morgan , 14 turns , Coil Diameter is 4 mm ''O'',
What is diameter of Wire , may be is from 0,50 mm wire ?

reza vir
05-26-2020, 08:04 PM

correct connection

Morgan
05-27-2020, 12:25 AM
Very thanks Morgan , 14 turns , Coil Diameter is 4 mm ''O'',
What is diameter of Wire , may be is from 0,50 mm wire ?

its 0,50mm wire

Morgan
05-27-2020, 12:32 AM
Thank you Mr Morgan, I noticed that the receiver does not respond to the stimulator, is it normal ?

no,thats not normal, the oscillator coil when you aproach to the antenna it must make it beep , for the process the GAIN POT must be half way, and you keep the coil in this position where it beeps,and make a step back until it stop,its tuned, normal is 6 to 8 cm behind the antenna.

Morgan
05-27-2020, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=abdou2014;159195]Thank you Mr Morgan, I noticed that the receiver does not respond to the stimulator, is it normal ?[/QUO

I have video show the process , is it possible to download here ?

humhum
05-27-2020, 07:39 AM
its 0,50mm wire

Thakns Dear Morgan , I build it and is well .

GOLDEN LILLY
05-28-2020, 02:37 AM
Yes Morgan, pls show us the video of stimulator adjustment...

Morgan
05-29-2020, 01:01 AM

here some mineoro gold chamber for study:

the distance for the gold pin and the plate is exactly the moment the conductivity stop,maybe 0,05mm or less than that

Morgan
05-29-2020, 01:08 AM
I mean the brass antenna pin as 0,05mm distance to the 24 Karat gold disc , thats to produce the GOLD resonace efect

humhum
06-01-2020, 11:11 PM
the mineoros use this gold chambers and they will work only if the circuits are upgrade,Esteban and Geo made this modifications

Also in to me with few modification for many Km :D:D

Morgan
06-02-2020, 12:41 AM
Also in to me with few modification for many Km :D:D

I think 10m for a gold coin YES 100m NO

a treasure 100m YES 1000m NO

unless you have MAGIC LRL :oh:

thats my experience...

humhum
06-02-2020, 09:30 AM
I think 10m for a gold coin YES 100m NO

a treasure 100m YES 1000m NO

unless you have MAGIC LRL :oh:

thats my experience...

Yes this is Magic LRL , for small Coin I not know , but for medium or big is more sensitible from more 1000 meter , I know What I said or What will make this Magic , This is so like Mineoro , but with Different modification .
Also in Mineor web , before many years Said that is Locate one medium statue from
1,5Km to 2Km and was have Picture for it , but I not know does is real Picture for Mineoro web. But my is Real .
This Location for more distance I try with so like Mineoro Ionic/Electrostatic and also with
Coil is same Result , this is change of Capasitors .
LRL is different system for Long, also PD is different system for short distance , You know it , I never build Real PD , only LRL .

Farid
06-03-2020, 03:13 AM
Hello Mr Morgan

Farid
06-03-2020, 03:18 AM

Hello Mr. Morgan
I tested your pdk 2 and 3 devices.
Unfortunately, it is only sometimes responsible in urban environments and not at all in areas outside the city.
But Alonso's pd gave me a good answer, both in the city and outside the city.

humhum
06-03-2020, 09:10 AM
Hello Mr. Morgan
Unfortunately, it is only sometimes responsible in urban environments and not at all in areas outside the city.

Can use 50Hz Filter for City .

Morgan
06-04-2020, 12:57 AM
Can use 50Hz Filter for City .

PDK-2 with upgrade LRL IR/UV it will work fine every where,

if someone interested I can send the Kit to instal, its easy

Morgan
06-04-2020, 01:04 AM
Hello Mr. Morgan

I can send a KIT for you to instal in PDK-2,very easy,no need electronics experience, it upgrade very well for gold targets in remote areas where Phenomenon is more dificult,see the video and read how system work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbPVxbl7lkM

GOLDEN LILLY
06-04-2020, 01:07 PM
Yes Morgan, please send me the plan for pdk upgrade to IR/UV. I want to try it...
My email: errel74@yahoo.com..thank you.

Morgan
06-04-2020, 03:07 PM
I send the KIT only to person who have the ORIGINAL PDK , not the fake copy of NICOLAS PDK project.
To instal the KIT I need a photo of the inner box to explain how to do process of modification.

Morgan
06-04-2020, 03:09 PM
do you have one PDK-2 original ?

GOLDEN LILLY
06-05-2020, 11:25 PM
I do not have your PDK 2, but I have my own build PDK...
I thought the upgrade is for every member of this forum...my mistake.

Morgan
06-06-2020, 12:03 AM
I do not have your PDK 2, but I have my own build PDK...
I thought the upgrade is for every member of this forum...my mistake.

as you like, I dont know behavior circuit have on this PDK CLONE, if you interested to try, I sent you but need to see where to put circuit, here photos of the KIT inside PDK-2,to have one ideia how it is

putrechigi
06-06-2020, 06:05 AM
do you have one PDK-2 original ?

hi morgan nice too meet you
yes I have one pdk 2 from your construction :) I wrote you in pvt
reguards

zakari
06-07-2020, 04:01 AM
as you like, I dont know behavior circuit have on this PDK CLONE, if you interested to try, I sent you but need to see where to put circuit, here photos of the KIT inside PDK-2,to have one ideia how it is
hi morgan

i think one of the ic is 555

and other is 358 or tl082

best regard
zakari

Morgan
06-14-2020, 12:09 AM
you can buy a flames detector from ebay and make a field test with your LRL,

maybe you find something if you looking for fire flames... ;)

abdou2014
06-14-2020, 08:07 AM
which part increases the distance of detection , the sensitivity of the receiver or the power of the transmitter ?

I noticed that the UV LEDs are very fragile, if I add a BD transistor for more power the led burns .

is it preferable (if the UV emitter is a distance factor) to add other UV leds ?

Thank you Mr Morgan for your helps !

Morgan
06-14-2020, 09:35 PM
the distance to the UV LED and the IR LED is important

Morgan
06-21-2020, 01:17 PM
the distance to the UV LED and the IR LED is important

I get a coil formula for the Alonso PD passive receiver that can detect a 1,5V battery spark 2,20m distance, my question, someone here get this distance or more with the passive receiver ?

Pahom
06-21-2020, 01:29 PM
Yes there is such a result when the receiver is clearly powered 9 volts if the power is 8.5 volts then the range falls to 1-1. 5 meters.

Morgan
06-21-2020, 01:59 PM
thats right,

and more than 9V , or 9,50V that reduce distance ,

I m talking about distance I get with 2x 9V for each battery(rechargeable) using the passive receiver whitout oscillator for stimulate the RX coil, sure I get more distance using circuit stimullator,or maybe it become unstable,

thanks

Pahom
06-21-2020, 02:06 PM
I got this result without a stimulant . But with a stable power supply of 9 volts.

Morgan
06-21-2020, 03:16 PM
and field test results ?

Pahom
06-21-2020, 03:20 PM
With that receiver, it didn't go to field testing. And there was no polygon, as there is now.

WM6
06-21-2020, 10:28 PM
which part increases the distance of detection ,
the sensitivity of the receiver or the power of the transmitter ?

!

Neither of it, if there is no resonance in communication between both.
So magic word is "tuned in resonance".

Without this, we are back to spark transmitter (now forbidden by international law) and
broadband smoggy spark communication.

Hedy Lamarr is beginning with small spark too:

https://www.marketplace.org/2017/11/21/inventor-changed-our-world-and-also-happened-be-famous-hollywood-star/

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/image/C4E12AQH2QE1hoYNPFg/article-inline_image-shrink_1000_1488/0?e=1598486400&v=beta&t=-vaJyvY9LY__RzNFLMr2y3n8Ewt62829hINTcMdFLBI

Dubulumach
06-25-2020, 08:48 AM
I get a coil formula for the Alonso PD passive receiver that can detect a 1,5V battery spark 2,20m distance, my question, someone here get this distance or more with the passive receiver ?

Hy Morgan

Play with gap at ferrite. Sensitivity also depend of ferrite type.

Also you need new stimulator oscillator. Original designed has a drift and need many times retune while detecting.

Could you explain more for your UV/IR detection?

ps: PDK 2 is better schematic than PDK 3. You could tune it very well up to some limit, which was ruled by capacitivity of your hand with respect to the ground. If you make electronic tuning it would be one of Top LRLs ever made. For more details contact me at email.

Regards

humhum
06-25-2020, 09:53 AM
'' Also you need new stimulator oscillator.''

What type is New Stimulator , Vertical position or ?? :frown:

Dubulumach
06-25-2020, 01:05 PM
'' Also you need new stimulator oscillator.''

What type is New Stimulator , Vertical position or ?? :frown:

Pure analogue sine SIN(x) sequencing oscillator f= 0-200 kHz with lowest THD possible. Very stable, withouth drift and with fine amplitude and phase control from 0....+-Vpp. At the output there should be broadband LF amplifier up to pair of watts. Bandwidth from 0 up to 1Mhz. These freqs. must go in/out without distortion. Prefer A-class.

Helpfulto have frq.meter. Not DSS generator because it has many harmonics in signal. Need 11-th pole filter for aliasing signal to get in close proximity of perfect sinus. Very hard to tune, need 0.1% component tolerance. Forget about DSS.

Position experimentaly.

Dubulumach
06-25-2020, 01:10 PM
Magic part of PD Alonso is ferrite. Neither two or more same ferrites exist. What catch the "Halo-Effect" is only ferrite, his subatomic structure. Find radioactive one like Geo, and you would have many hundreds of meter distance, maybe km's.

Morgan
06-25-2020, 03:18 PM
Hy Morgan

Play with gap at ferrite. Sensitivity also depend of ferrite type.

Also you need new stimulator oscillator. Original designed has a drift and need many times retune while detecting.

Could you explain more for your UV/IR detection?

ps: PDK 2 is better schematic than PDK 3. You could tune it very well up to some limit, which was ruled by capacitivity of your hand with respect to the ground. If you make electronic tuning it would be one of Top LRLs ever made. For more details contact me at email.

Regards

I get this distance on a spark not using stimulator coil.

about the IR/UV its not my invention, I made some modification, the inventor belong to this forum and not want (for the moment) the project to be clone.