PDA

View Full Version : what's the coil stimulator?

zakari
03-01-2018, 03:55 AM
HI ALL
WHAT'S THE SECRET OF THE COIL STIMULATE?

WHY NO BODY EXPLAIN ABOUT THAT?

PLEASE HELP ME . I WANT TO BUILD COIL STIMULATE FOR PDK.

BEST REGARD

ZAKARI

abdou2014
03-24-2018, 07:55 PM
is there anyone who has a clear schematic of coil stimulator ?

zakari
03-25-2018, 09:22 AM
Hi abdou2014
all of these schematice are the Dch85 coil stimulator
I dont know these are correct or no
whats the relationship beetwen the coil stimulator and main coil
whats the position of coil stimulator
Only esteban explain alittle about that
l ask the masters geo .franco.morgan.nicolas and else please explain about the coil stimulator
best regard
zakari

FrancoItaly
03-25-2018, 09:48 AM
Hi abdou2014
all of these schematice are the Dch85 coil stimulator
I dont know these are correct or no
whats the relationship beetwen the coil stimulator and main coil
whats the position of coil stimulator
Only esteban explain alittle about that
l ask the masters geo .franco.morgan.nicolas and else please explain about the coil stimulator
best regard
zakari

In my opinion the coil stimulator serves to provide a reference signal to have a stable output even in the absence of "phenomenon". In my lrl there is no coil stimulator but the stimulus (quartz oscillator) is injected into the TR2 mixer stage.

abdou2014
03-25-2018, 02:31 PM
it's an excellent idea Mr Franco, but it is compatible in FM mode, in our case we look for a schema for working in LF or VLF ???

GOLDEN LILLY
03-26-2018, 01:45 AM
I my observation, the coil stimulator has double purpose. First is explained by Franco above. Second, upon proper distance between the the main coil and the stimulator, it acts like an induction balance and the phenomenon will upset the balance. But in the case of the PDK distance must be observed because the PDK will overload if the stimulator is near the receiver. But i think if the receiver is not like PDK, the stimulator will serve only reference signal.

abdou2014
03-26-2018, 09:35 PM
what is the advantage that can be obtained by this reference, or the difference with and without stimulator ?
what is the type of emission used in the stimulator, sine or pulsed waves ?

GOLDEN LILLY
03-27-2018, 12:35 AM
No one really knows, except the inventor of stimulator knows the exact function. However experience dictates that lrl that has stimulator make it easy to detect phenomenon than purely passive lrl. On the otherhand, old mineoro detectors uses 555 ic in astable mode as stimulator and as I see it, produces square wave output signal. I prefer sine wave.

Dubulumach
03-27-2018, 01:14 AM
No one really knows, except the inventor of stimulator knows the exact function. However experience dictates that lrl that has stimulator make it easy to detect phenomenon than purely passive lrl. On the otherhand, old mineoro detectors uses 555 ic in astable mode as stimulator and as I see it, produces square wave output signal. I prefer sine wave.

Hello Golden LillY

Fire an impulse (square wave) to any inductance. What would you see at oscilloscope's screen ?

Stimulus or stimulator purpose is like name said, to stimulate or boost collected 'halo-signal' and rise detection distance. But keep in mind it boost only magnetic component of induced signal, so must be arranged and placed at special place in special relationship with the manin pick-up coil. Like all in lrls must be nulled in respect of electrical field of main coil to avoid, premodulation and saturation of receiver. Like a key words from telecomm. magnetic 'preemphasis and deemphasis'.

Regards
Dubulumach

Dubulumach
03-27-2018, 01:24 AM
Hello Francoitaly

Have you ever tried LF freq. stimulus (for example stabile RC oscillator) like source injector into the TR2 mixer stage?, for example 10Hz till 100Khz ?

Have you ever tried increased detection surface of silica chip by some sizeable amount?
If am right? detected amplitude is in direct relationship with bulk silica size.

Best regards
Dubulumach

zakari
03-27-2018, 06:46 AM
Hello Francoitaly

Have you ever tried LF freq. stimulus (for example stabile RC oscillator) like source injector into the TR2 mixer stage?, for example 10Hz till 100Khz ?

Have you ever tried increased detection surface of silica chip by some sizeable amount?
If am right? detected amplitude is in direct relationship with bulk silica size.

Best regards
Dubulumach
Hi dubumach
I am thinking you are right beacase if you look at dch85
The reciever is fm rang and the coil stimulator is lf wave rang
Maybe reicever is receiving one of the harmonics of stimulator coil frequence
Best regard
Zakari

Geo
03-28-2018, 05:57 AM
LRL stimulator is not something special.
As i saw it used at schematics where the sensitivity is low.
It don't work at PDK or Franco's lrl.

abdou2014
03-28-2018, 05:03 PM
Morgan's PDK 3 has a coil stimulator, and with that it does not need to change frequency, and it can even detect fresh gold but from a few centimeters ,
I added to my PDK a stimulating coil and the sensitivity is the same, but I think with this modulation the LRL needs just a part to react ???

Geo
03-28-2018, 08:15 PM
I don't know anything about PDK-3.
Do you have any photo??