View Full Version : PDX-1 Gold Detector

jafal
11-10-2017, 10:55 PM
hi all

anybody knows about this locater ? PDX-1 Gold Detector

elhit29
11-11-2017, 10:22 PM
This is the latest of Mr. Demetrios products www.detektors.gr
My friend bought this guy's early products 9 years ago LRL Spectrum Analyser , you can see it at the bottom of his youtube page (mettal detektors).
To be honest with you, I don't think pdx1 is better than his old products.

N.B (Sent you private message regarding the Lasor Locator)

Geo
11-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Another fraud!!!:lol::lol:

jafal
11-15-2017, 12:31 AM
This is the latest of Mr. Demetrios products www.detektors.gr
My friend bought this guy's early products 9 years ago LRL Spectrum Analyser , you can see it at the bottom of his youtube page (mettal detektors).
To be honest with you, I don't think pdx1 is better than his old products.

N.B (Sent you private message regarding the Lasor Locator)

iam fine thx iam still out

iam working on laser remote iam not done yet

jafal
11-15-2017, 12:32 AM
Another fraud!!!:lol::lol:

hi

not at all it works great

Geo
11-15-2017, 04:28 AM
Yes... it is the same like EL-A or ldr or everything by the same constructor.

Bill512
11-18-2017, 06:43 PM
hi

not at all it works great

so, can you justify this statement?
why do you think that this "detector" "works great" instead of not working at all?

jafal
11-19-2017, 03:02 AM
so, can you justify this statement?
why do you think that this "detector" "works great" instead of not working at all?

hi

iam not thinking its work iam sure its work cause i have tested it

regards

elhit29
11-19-2017, 03:31 AM
Testing on real "buried" target, that had been buried for hundreds or thousands of years, then digging it out, ONLY THEN we can verify if that "detector" is working accurately or not.

Bill512
11-19-2017, 11:03 AM
hi

iam not thinking its work iam sure its work cause i have tested it

regards
ok, it's your view.
Our view (my team), is completely different, and is based on extensive tests on other locators from this lrl builder, (like LDR , ELA etc).
So, anyway, if you are sure that it works, then why you started this thread asking about this locator, instead of a review, finds etc.
I hope that you aren't a promoter or someone who has business interests, with this LRL builder...

jafal
11-20-2017, 03:09 AM
ok, it's your view.
Our view (my team), is completely different, and is based on extensive tests on other locators from this lrl builder, (like LDR , ELA etc).
So, anyway, if you are sure that it works, then why you started this thread asking about this locator, instead of a review, finds etc.
I hope that you aren't a promoter or someone who has business interests, with this LRL builder...

hi sir i am not a promoter at all i have started this thread because i was an eyewitness testing this lrl and i have no permission to open the set its work 100 %

jafal
11-20-2017, 03:12 AM
[QUOTE=elhit29;155833]Testing on real "buried" target, that had been buried for hundreds or thousands of years, then digging it out, ONLY THEN we can verify if that "detector" is working accurately or not.[/QUOTE

hi

no not buried a fresh gold and from good distance

jafal
11-20-2017, 03:17 AM
hi
maybe i can upload photo to this lrl its the same on white box not black

jafal
11-20-2017, 03:28 AM
hi

i'm gathering information about this lrl the antenna is steel rod rounded with coil in a manner of speaker

elhit29
11-20-2017, 03:44 AM
[QUOTE=elhit29;155833]Testing on real "buried" target, that had been buried for hundreds or thousands of years, then digging it out, ONLY THEN we can verify if that "detector" is working accurately or not.[/QUOTE

hi

no not buried a fresh gold and from good distance

LOCATING OLD BURIED GOLD TARGET IS THE ABSOLUTE BUZZLE... THE PHENOMENUM LAW FOR OLD BURIED GOLD IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN THAT ONE OF FRESH GOLD LOCATED ON SURFACE.

jafal
11-20-2017, 04:38 AM
[QUOTE=jafal;155836]

LOCATING OLD BURIED GOLD TARGET IS THE ABSOLUTE BUZZLE... THE PHENOMENUM LAW FOR OLD BURIED GOLD IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN THAT ONE OF FRESH GOLD LOCATED ON SURFACE.

hi

locate buried gold and phenomenon and etc..... out of my interesting i believe what i see just........ not a phenomenon and others illusions

buried locators satisfies the dreamers just

u know very good the laser locator which detect any thing and every thing

sounds like magic do you know that the laser remote sensing is not more than 5 transistors few resistors and caps and micro controller
i have saw the circuit but...... there is an idea hidden behind this invention

do you know something every member of this forum have a spot or idea about the long range locator or remote sensing its real there is working lrl but less people got the complete idea how its done

elhit29
11-20-2017, 04:50 AM
((i have saw the circuit but...... there is an idea hidden behind this invention...))

Exactly my point my friend.. NOT EVERYONE SUCCEED IN REACHING THIS POINT.. THIS IS THE SECRET OF INVENTION.. ONLY A FEW FEW FEW PEOPLE KNOW IT..

elhit29
11-20-2017, 05:01 AM
For that reason, do you know that the owner of laser remote sensing device patent proprietor refused to sell his device to me for even 1.5 Million dollars!!!ha ha ha.. because his knowhow secret is PRICELESS!!

edwgold
11-20-2017, 09:13 PM
To add a little more information about this detector, not that detector model, but the LDR models and others, work with oscillator that feeding a voltage riser, from 200 volts to 400 volts.
At the outlet of the transformer, 2 strips of copper are connected inside the box, which act as antennas.
The metallic handle makes contact with the hand and connects to the outside antennas by means of 2 capacitors.
In this link it shows how it is inside:
http://palmosdetect.blogspot.com.uy/2013/08/ldr-rds-rider-dowsing-system.html

Qiaozhi
11-21-2017, 06:06 PM
To add a little more information about this detector, not that detector model, but the LDR models and others, work with oscillator that feeding a voltage riser, from 200 volts to 400 volts.
At the outlet of the transformer, 2 strips of copper are connected inside the box, which act as antennas.
The metallic handle makes contact with the hand and connects to the outside antennas by means of 2 capacitors.
These are just swivel-handled devices filled with some do-nothing electronics put there to fool the technically challenged. :razz:

Napsterce
11-21-2017, 10:20 PM
These are just swivel-handled devices filled with some do-nothing electronics put there to fool the technically challenged. :razz:

I don't know who used that sentence first but it is over used, just like the people that serve "god" use the sentence: "it's god's will" for everything that happens and everything they don't understand. 150 years ago ALL the people belived that storms are punishment from god for the bad things they have done, today we know that it's only electrical discharge between the clouds and the ground. Maybe you (the sceptics) are technically challenged and don't understand a thing about lrl's and other devices like it...

WM6
11-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Maybe you (the sceptics) are technically challenged and don't understand a thing about lrl's and other devices like it...

I don't know who used that sentence first but it is over used, just like the people that serve "god" use the sentence: "it's god's will" for everything that happens and everything they don't understand.

jafal
11-22-2017, 12:38 AM
hi all

99.99% of lrl are fake fake fake

we see what we need even its not true and lies to our self's that is a real lrl

the nature of earth with the buried elements cos multi singes according to

chemical and earths magnetic fields and atmospheric charges and the rf transmission with all spectrum bands .....etc

all that issues form effects on the matters in and out the earth

the detectors which based on real Sciences like nqr epr radar... remote

sensing and so on could consider as a working detectors and locators

jafal
11-22-2017, 11:13 PM
((i have saw the circuit but...... there is an idea hidden behind this invention...))

Exactly my point my friend.. NOT EVERYONE SUCCEED IN REACHING THIS POINT.. THIS IS THE SECRET OF INVENTION.. ONLY A FEW FEW FEW PEOPLE KNOW IT..

hi

i am about to reach it :)

jafal
11-22-2017, 11:17 PM
I don't know who used that sentence first but it is over used, just like the people that serve "god" use the sentence: "it's god's will" for everything that happens and everything they don't understand.

hi

its true every thing done by "it's god's will"

jafal
11-22-2017, 11:21 PM
I don't know who used that sentence first but it is over used, just like the people that serve "god" use the sentence: "it's god's will" for everything that happens and everything they don't understand. 150 years ago ALL the people belived that storms are punishment from god for the bad things they have done, today we know that it's only electrical discharge between the clouds and the ground. Maybe you (the sceptics) are technically challenged and don't understand a thing about lrl's and other devices like it...

hi

no not at all .... lrl's and other devices works on rolls but some people used the need of others and made faaaaaaakes ones

jafal
11-22-2017, 11:23 PM

hi

that is true

jafal
11-22-2017, 11:24 PM

hi

just another fake lrl:)

jafal
11-22-2017, 11:32 PM
It is now proposed to couple energy from a radio frequency electromagnetic field instead of an inductive field into spin systems of a substance to induce magnetic resonance. This permits the generation of the applied field and the sensing of the return radiation to be performed at a station that is remote from the substance. Applied to the art of mineral prospecting, the invention permits the location and identification of buried minerals which exhibit resonance effects from a remote station such as an aircraft or a land vehicle.

jafal
11-22-2017, 11:35 PM
magnetic resonance effects depend upon the effect of some magnetic field upon spin systems of a substance. The magnetic field can be supplied externally (e.g. by a current-carrying coil) or internally (e.g. by the physical structure of the substance itself). Fortunately, many minerals of economic interest posess internal magnetic fields and exhibit characteristic resonances in the radio frequency range without having to be subjected to external magnetic fields. This facilitates prospecting for such minerals, for no external magnetic field need be applied. In this regard, nuclear quadrupole resonance is of particular importance because in many substances the nuclear electric quadrupole interaction energy is strong enough to give rise to resonances in the radio frequency spectrum, with no external magnetic field. Other magnetic resonance effects in certain substances are also important: the element cobalt, for example, exhibits a strong nuclear ferromagnetic resonance at a frequency of about 213 megacycles per second (mc./s.) with a linewidth of about 200 kilocycles per second (kc./s.). If suflicient energy is coupled into cobalt nuclei at this frequency the cobalt nuclei will precess, as explained above, and will absorb energy. When the supply of energy ceases, the cobalt nuclei will release the absorbed energy in the form of a characteristic delay oscillation transient at the precession frequency of 213 mc./s. and this oscillation can be sensed by a sensitive receiver.

elhit29
11-23-2017, 05:24 AM
[QUOTE=jafal;155856]hi

I don't want to discourage you, but you have to know that the inventor (I personally know) cooperated with Japanese scientists to achieve this breakthrough patent of the discovery of Lasor Remote Sensing, it took them years my friend of R & D to reach what they sought for... Good luck anyway..

Geo
11-23-2017, 05:56 AM
Hi.
Before 10 years at my country there was a laser lrl. Constructor was a japanese scentists team. It had the ability to locate old noble buried objects from 80m. The owner found a lot of gold and silver objects. The receiver was tuned near to 400Mhz. Laser was at 670nm if i remember good.
Unfortunately we were unable to open it :(

WM6
11-23-2017, 09:18 AM
Hi.
Before 10 years at my country there was a laser lrl. Constructor was a japanese scentists team.
It had the ability to locate old noble buried objects from 80m. The owner found a lot of gold and silver objects.
The receiver was tuned near to 400Mhz. Laser was at 670nm if i remember good.

So TX is working at 670nm wavelength and RX at 400MHz? Impressive Japanese scientific achievement.

Geo, it is great that you still believe yourself. Enthusiasm and optimism that last forever.

Geo
11-23-2017, 03:13 PM
So TX is working at 670nm wavelength and RX at 400MHz? Impressive Japanese scientific achievement.

Geo, it is great that you still believe yourself. Enthusiasm and optimism that last forever.

Hahaha.... Hi Jaka.
Yes, i believe because i saw lrls to work and locates buried objects.
I have found many of them and i own lrls that really work.
Now about the laser lrl... i don't know if it at the same time emmited at 400mhz and received at same frequency.
It had a problem and we was not able to measure it, the only thing that we did was to measure the tuning frequency of antenna.
The box was a metalic soldered as the tv tuner boxes.
Do you think that i have so big fantasy????:lol:

Regards:)

WM6
11-23-2017, 08:08 PM

Nothing wrong with fantasy Geo.

Fantasy can solve our dreams.

Could be, that subconscious man powers are more capable than all electronic LRL surrogate.

I don't believe in electronic LRL surrogate, which can be used as mean of concentration or trigger to activation subconscious man powers.

So we need electronic that can help to activate subconscious man powers and not surrogate of our hidden powers.

jafal
11-23-2017, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=jafal;155856]hi

I don't want to discourage you, but you have to know that the inventor (I personally know) cooperated with Japanese scientists to achieve this breakthrough patent of the discovery of Lasor Remote Sensing, it took them years my friend of R & D to reach what they sought for... Good luck anyway..

hi

over the past 20 years i am studying the laser remote sensing for real as much as its complex as much its logical device and its contains a lot of ideas in one set

i am very close from whats hiding behind

jafal
11-23-2017, 11:31 PM
Hi.
Before 10 years at my country there was a laser lrl. Constructor was a japanese scentists team. It had the ability to locate old noble buried objects from 80m. The owner found a lot of gold and silver objects. The receiver was tuned near to 400Mhz. Laser was at 670nm if i remember good.

hi

its true the frequency around 400 to 500 mhz and no mater whats the laser

wavelength because its used just as antenna

jafal
11-23-2017, 11:42 PM
hi

It is postulated that most, if not all, substances generate characteristic electrical response signals when stimulated with a “proper” electrical signal. These response signals, are low in frequency, and are electrically weak, which is to say that their source impedance is extremely high even though their voltage levels may be moderate to high. Actual values are difficult to measure, and are not yet known, because an adequate model has not been built. Response signals have been found in the frequency band from nearly DC to approximately 200 MHz. It is anticipated that that frequency may be a limitation of the present instrumentation, rather than of the substances, or the propagation medium.

jafal
11-23-2017, 11:48 PM

hi

laser as prob or antenna

the ions that provide the propagation are physically moved to generate plasma paths. This may be accomplished by either of two methods: an application of light at emission wavelengths of Oxygen (e.g. 820 nm), as published in the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics; or a simple grounded sharp pointed conductor will often work, particularly when ambient sunlight is present. Creation of a plasma path also requires application of an electric field that has a frequency that is very near to a resonant frequency of the substance being sought. The two signals, (stimulus and response) with a slowly varying phase relationship, create an effect like electrically polarized electrodes in a conductive fluid. When a plasma path is created, a minute current flows, and follows a path of least impedance between the stimulated substance and the transmitter. This may be a direct line, but will not always be so. If the path of least resistance passes through a wall, the laws of dielectrics apply, and refraction may occur, changing the apparent direction of the path. In fact, the path may split into two, as has been observed, where one path can go directly through a door, and another through an air space beside the door, simultaneously. In a preferred embodiment, an infrared (IR) laser is used to trigger a stimulating plasma path, stimulate the target substance, and detect the electrical response, all in a single instrument.

elhit29
11-24-2017, 02:05 AM
[QUOTE=elhit29;155863]

hi

over the past 20 years i am studying the laser remote sensing for real as much as its complex as much its logical device and its contains a lot of ideas in one set

i am very close from whats hiding behind

I really wish you to succeed from deep of my heart... As long as you keep persistent, you will reach your goal God-willing but always never forget to ask God for guidance throughout your path, this will save you both time and effort. Good luck

jafal
11-24-2017, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=jafal;155868]

I really wish you to succeed from deep of my heart... As long as you keep persistent, you will reach your goal God-willing but always never forget to ask God for guidance throughout your path, this will save you both time and effort. Good luck

hi

thanks alot

do you know the person personally ?

edwgold
11-24-2017, 10:03 PM
Hi,

maybe this patent refers to what you said:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/8076924.pdf

jafal
11-24-2017, 10:59 PM
Hi,

maybe this patent refers to what you said:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/8076924.pdf

this patent close in idea but in side its very far 2 years ago i start thread here about it

elhit29
11-25-2017, 12:58 AM
[QUOTE=elhit29;155872]

hi

thanks alot

do you know the person personally ?

Yes, but he is like a closed box when it comes to this invention. He never ever goes out with anyone to check out for gold (he is not permitted to do so)... He is only permitted to locate underground water for wells.

jafal
11-25-2017, 01:35 AM
[QUOTE=jafal;155873]

Yes, but he is like a closed box when it comes to this invention. He never ever goes out with anyone to check out for gold (he is not permitted to do so)... He is only permitted to locate underground water for wells.

hi

yes i heard so

elhit29
11-25-2017, 02:05 AM
[QUOTE=elhit29;155876]

hi

yes i heard so

The funny thing is that I don't look for gold like most people do, I look for buried US$ , he knows I'm serious and I have several documented sites, and I showed him video film of the buried US$ bags I took with my Gamma Camera but I need to zero pinpoining because the Gamma camera shifts and shows you the target within an area of 10m x 10m ,, so finally he agreed to go with me because US$ is not among the (items) he is not permitted to look for (ha ha ha ha), in spite of that, he still since 2 months postponing me, and I'm still waiting his call as he promised.

jafal
11-25-2017, 02:57 AM
[QUOTE=jafal;155877]

The funny thing is that I don't look for gold like most people do, I look for buried US$ , he knows I'm serious and I have several documented sites, and I showed him video film of the buried US$ bags I took with my Gamma Camera but I need to zero pinpoining because the Gamma camera shifts and shows you the target within an area of 10m x 10m ,, so finally he agreed to go with me because US$ is not among the (items) he is not permitted to look for (ha ha ha ha), in spite of that, he still since 2 months postponing me, and I'm still waiting his call as he promised.

do you mean the modified sony camera or other one ?

elhit29
11-25-2017, 03:49 AM
[QUOTE=elhit29;155879]

do you mean the modified sony camera or other one ?

Gamma Ray Camera.. new proprietorship invention..
Modified Sony Camera is absolutely nothing compared to Gamma Ray Camera where you see clearly anything exactly as it is

elhit29
11-25-2017, 03:53 AM
The only side effect is ofcourse mimimal radiation, therefore, one has to wear lead shields as used in xray rooms

jafal
11-25-2017, 09:33 PM
The only side effect is ofcourse mimimal radiation, therefore, one has to wear lead shields as used in xray rooms
hi
have you saw the modified sony camera ?

its the the same camera with out radiation it could reach up to 20 meter underground

elhit29
11-26-2017, 01:56 AM
hi
have you saw the modified sony camera ?

its the the same camera with out radiation it could reach up to 20 meter underground

No it is definetely not the same, in the modified Sony camera you see images as if you are looking at a faded old negative black & white developing films, but in the gamma camera you see images in video as if you see true real-live video clip with the gamma ray lightening the image, you could even read the printing, drawing or writings on boxes or jars as real true images.

jafal
11-26-2017, 02:12 AM
No it is definetely not the same, in the modified Sony camera you see images as if you are looking at a faded old negative black & white developing films, but in the gamma camera you see images in video as if you see true real-live video clip with the gamma ray lightening the image, you could even read the printing, drawing or writings on boxes or jars as real true images.
hi

yes true the sony camera with bad resolution and the iamge looks like bigger

it is like unclear shadow

elhit29
11-26-2017, 02:23 AM
hi

yes true the sony camera with bad resolution and the iamge looks like bigger

it is like unclear shadow

Yes exactly, it is like shadow images.. I will try to upload a short vedio clip taken by Gamma camera..

Bill512
12-13-2017, 06:05 PM
hi sir i am not a promoter at all i have started this thread because i was an eyewitness testing this lrl and i have no permission to open the set its work 100 %
Ok, Jafal, I believe you.
But , tell me more about your testing approach.
A good and reliable test isn't always obvious.
Often people believe what they want to believe, and subconsciously shift the results to the desired direction.
I have seen this to happen, many times...

jafal
05-30-2018, 05:11 AM
PDX-1 Gold Detector

its just fake locator same a many others its not more than 6 transistors and some op amps

jafal
05-30-2018, 05:14 AM
Ok, Jafal, I believe you.
But , tell me more about your testing approach.
A good and reliable test isn't always obvious.
Often people believe what they want to believe, and subconsciously shift the results to the desired direction.
I have seen this to happen, many times...

PDX-1 Gold Detector

you are 1000% true its a fake and there was some tricks during the test

regards

jafal
05-30-2018, 05:21 AM
We believe what we believe and do not believe reality

Astrodetect
05-20-2019, 07:24 AM
hi all

anybody knows about this locater ? PDX-1 Gold Detector

if I had a machine which works 100% do you think that I would be selling it to the public?????Food for thought..........

jafal
05-21-2019, 07:02 AM
if I had a machine which works 100% do you think that I would be selling it to the public?????Food for thought..........

if you get a good price you may

jacob
05-21-2019, 10:58 PM
Hahaha.... Hi Jaka.
Yes, i believe because i saw lrls to work and locates buried objects.
I have found many of them and i own lrls that really work.
Now about the laser lrl... i don't know if it at the same time emmited at 400mhz and received at same frequency.
It had a problem and we was not able to measure it, the only thing that we did was to measure the tuning frequency of antenna.
The box was a metalic soldered as the tv tuner boxes.

Hi geo you own lrls that really work Im sorry but I do not believe you if what you said is true for what not to share you have nothing to lose but you lose if you are so selfish

Geo
05-25-2019, 05:20 AM
Hi Jacob.
You are free to believe everything you want.

:)

jacob
05-25-2019, 10:08 PM
Hi Jacob.
You are free to believe everything you want.

:)

thank you I like your state of mind I wish you a lot of happiness

Dubulumach
05-25-2019, 10:54 PM
My good friend Geo has told a complete truth ! :)

His words are true about his working LRLs. I was personaly tested several his best LRLs in summer 2018 when i have visited him. I also wish together with him to do some real prospecting in countryside where he is living, but heavy rainy weather several days before my come didn't permitted this. I have did tests in his lab, which is the biggest lab i have seen in my life. By the way i have tested his LRLs on the real targets - those you are looking for every day and everywhere. Real yellow stuff. :)

Regards
Dragan

Geo
05-26-2019, 08:17 AM
Dragan, thanks for advertising...:lol::lol:

Regards

omar
10-26-2023, 07:52 AM
PDX 1 = TOTEM PD
They are the same device with minor changes

kaveh
03-09-2024, 03:39 AM
[QUOTE=jafal;155877]

If possible, please explain more about the camera you have.