PDA

View Full Version : lrl

folharin
07-12-2017, 03:08 AM
O ouro enterrado emite ondas de RF?
Ou o ouro enterrado absorve algumas ondas RF geradas fora?
Ou o ouro enterrado aumenta / focaliza algumas ondas de RF externas geradas?
Detecta RF, o sistema magnético detecta, detecta o microvoltÃ*metro, detecta IR-RF ... Eu acho que os metais condutores enterrados há muito tempo é um tipo de interferência ... o fenômeno elétrico, RF (talvez re-irradiado), magnético ... é muito complexo.

folharin
07-12-2017, 03:10 AM
Esteban meant everything ...

folharin
07-12-2017, 03:12 AM
Buried gold absorbs RF waves ...

folharin
07-12-2017, 03:15 AM
3 systems connected .. one transmits waves 60 kHz or more in partnership or how they think with terrestrial frequency

folharin
07-12-2017, 03:17 AM
A receiver picks up anomalies generated by the change in transmitted frequency and frequency received

folharin
07-12-2017, 03:20 AM
Third circuit..receptor captures changes in the emission of tx and rx ... gold absorbs part of the emissions and this detects the phenomenon!

folharin
07-12-2017, 03:22 AM
Importance of tx and rx connected and tuned

folharin
07-12-2017, 03:24 AM
Third receiver ..ferrite captures the difference and beeps

Qiaozhi
07-13-2017, 10:16 PM
[O ouro enterrado emite ondas de RF?
Ou o ouro enterrado absorve algumas ondas RF geradas fora?
Ou o ouro enterrado aumenta / focaliza algumas ondas de RF externas geradas?
Detecta RF, o sistema magnético detecta, detecta o microvoltÃ*metro, detecta IR-RF ... Eu acho que os metais condutores enterrados há muito tempo é um tipo de interferência ... o fenômeno elétrico, RF (talvez re-irradiado), magnético ... é muito complexo.
Please read the forum rules and make your posts in English -> http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526

brasilpb
07-14-2017, 02:47 AM
I believe that a LRL, can detect gold the great distances, my theory, am that the embedded metals the much time, and in conditions special, as humid alone one, can favor, the release of Ã*ons of these metals, only that these Ã*ons, do not go up of the land, for air not, as say the MINEORO, these Ã*ons, are donated and received internally, with the contact of the ground, my theory is that these Ã*ons, can produce a small chain electric, as a stack chemistry, and these Ã*ons depending on the climate, I could arrive the thousand of Ã*ons for as, e a form to detect this anomaly, would be with a simple receiver, more which frequency would be better, pra to detect this phenomenon, people knows that waves of low necessary frequency of a very great antenna pra to radiate its signal, without speaking that it demands more power of the transmitter, pra that its signal can far be radiated, and waves of high frequency alone are enough a small antenna, and one low amplitude pra that if obtains to detect this signal to a good distance, currencies, rings, bars of gold, has small dimensions, and is these small dimensions, that goes to serve as antenna, pra to radiate its signal, it has some detectors of mineoro that it uses a receiver fm, pra to detect the great distances the gold, and I believe that is in this way that people have that to focar, a receiver of low frequency as 60khz, a very great treasure would be necessary, pra that she was possible to detect the meters one or two only, therefore more good find to use high frequencies, the success of the detector of the Franc italy with crystal of 4Mhz, if of exactly in this, detecting these signals of high frequency, a microphone without wire that she operates in fm, that only functions with 1,5v obtains to more than transmit its signal the 40 meters, if was in low frequency was practically impossible this. An experiment that I made the much time behind, was to catch two metals and to place in a canister with water and salt, and to bind to a battery, pra to provoke a electrolysis, to make to force a movement of Ã*ons in this solution, and with a receiver that I made syntonized in 82khz, I obtained to detect this phenomenon to one two meters, being proven that the movement of the electric chain, it made with that thousands of Ã*ons if dislocated from a metal pra another one, making the device to whistle, I believe that if this experiment had been fact, with a receiver of high frequency I I had detected much more far, therefore, leaving of this experiment, I took off the conclusion, that the necessary metal to be embedded in some humid place, pra to internally favor the displacement of Ã*ons in the subsoil, and dry regions a device of these would not go to make effect.

WM6
07-14-2017, 09:49 AM
brasilbp: "I believe that a LRL, can detect gold the great distances, my theory, ...."

Great theory. To regret not supported by praxis.