PDA

View Full Version : It's all Free!!!

Mike(Mont)
06-06-2016, 02:50 PM
www.free-energy-info.co.uk

Mike(Mont)
06-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Remember free energy is harnessed, not created.

Recall the story a scientist says to God "We don't need you anymore, we have discovered how to make life. We take some dirt, add some enzymes, some electricity..." God cuts him off and says "GET YOUR OWN DIRT."

WM6
06-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Not really free but interesting and promising:

http://bgr.com/2016/06/07/renewable-energy-sources-list-bionic-leaf/

Carl-NC
06-08-2016, 07:21 PM
Of all those devices, I wonder which ones actually work? Does anyone think it's greater than zero?

Qiaozhi
06-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Zero, zilch, zip, nil, nought, nothing, diddly-squat.
Or, as our friends in Yorkshire say: "You don't get owt for nowt."

Free energy devices are also subject to the same three factors as LRLs ... self-delusion, wishful thinking and selective memory.

Mike(Mont)
06-12-2016, 03:18 AM
Nothin' ain't worth nothin', but it's free.

Mike(Mont)
07-01-2016, 03:50 AM
I came to the conclusion that a solar cell and rechargeable battery is easier and has huge more power, and probably cheaper, too.

J_Player
07-08-2016, 10:30 AM

J_Player
07-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Barring any double negative grammer errors, I finally must agree with Mike_Mont...
Nothin' ain't worth nothin', but it's free.
Can any sense be made of that statement?

Hmmm....
well it seems all the claimed free energy devices are free.
Wow...!! free energy for free?
Wait a minute... these are patented. Don't we have to pay a license fee or royalties?
Errr... no... we can do as most LRL afficionados do... just copy the idea and use it... even sell it as a new improved apparatus...
yup, that works...

But wait..
There's one minor problem... these free free energy apparatus thingies don't work...! http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17736

Oh, no... now what?
Can we legitimately sell these gizmos to the public?
Err... maybe not... but did that ever stop an LRL salesman?
Hey... even if u get caught, you can do like Dell Winders did...
Call every complaining customer a liar... and every skeptical person who enqires a liar too.
This works for Dell and it can work for anyone else who lives in a place like florida, where the fraud laws have gaping loopholes.

Seeing as how none of the people named in these patents became rich from the long lines of customers at their doorsteps waiting for the latest version of their free energy apparatus, we must look further to see how we are getting something for free...

1. Is this website a free education? How many people invested money to manufacture these inventions, in hopes they would become rich from the proceeds?
Did they get rich? Did they get a free education?
(Answer: They all got an education, but only the observers who paid no money got a free education).

2. Can you read all these patents for free at this website?
(answer: Yes! This means it is free -- free to read about).

3. But wait, there's more...!!
I came to the conclusion that a solar cell and rechargeable battery is easier and has huge more power, and probably cheaper, too.

I might add... "a solar cell and rechargeable battery" actually works in the real world....
And, isn't the "real world" the world we currently live in?

Best Wishes, :)
J_P

Mike(Mont)
07-08-2016, 12:50 PM
I think you need to watch the Turbo-Tax TV commercial with Michio Kaku as he explains what the word "free" means.

I sense something is not right here. Must have lost a big case. Ain't no wonder when you make the blanket statements. And I might add You wouldn't know if an LRL works or not.

Mike(Mont)
07-17-2016, 12:53 AM
I read that some diodes can be photovoltaic. I built a unit and noticed it did not work very well indoors. Outside in the bright sunshine it increased power maybe 20 times. I carefully shaded the various parts and sure enough, the power dropped drastically when I shaded the diodes. So unless I find something different, it sure seems that a solar cell put out thousands of times more power and costs less and no need to build any circuit.