PDA

View Full Version : I need consultation

wubian
05-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Hello All

I want to buy a real and usable LRL, so please let me know, Is there any real long range locator?

when I said "long" range locator, I do not point to some advertisement which said their devices are able to locate buried metal far from thousand meters, it is enough for me if it is able to locate far from 25-50 meter, so is there any Real LRL ?

Thank you so much
Regards

WM6
05-10-2016, 12:49 PM
There are a lot of such devices.

Under one condition: that you know for sure, where exact point of buried metal is located.

Otherwise, you need first to locate buried metal using ordinary metal detector, go 25-50m away, and pinpoint target it with your LRL (best with cheap wooden dowsing rod).

wubian
05-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Hi Dear WM6

Thanks for your reply.

I don't understand your Reply, sorry for my poor English, do you mean that there is no one? :D

Thank you again.

WM6
05-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Commercial LRL's are able to find gold for LRL producer and seller only.

Not for buyer. For buyers LRL devices are mean how to lost your gold only.

Qiaozhi
05-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Hello All

I want to buy a real and usable LRL, so please let me know, Is there any real long range locator?

when I said "long" range locator, I do not point to some advertisement which said their devices are able to locate buried metal far from thousand meters, it is enough for me if it is able to locate far from 25-50 meter, so is there any Real LRL ?

Thank you so much
Regards
The basic concept of electronic LRLs (not the ones with swivel handles, that are just dowsing rods in disguise) is to search for an anomaly in the background noise, with the presumption that this anomaly is somehow related to a longtime buried treasure. When the LRL user calls on the services of a real metal detector to do the pinpointing, it only requires a simple matter of self-deception to forget about the metal detector and attribute any treasure subsequently found to the LRL. With the addition of some wishful thinking and a selective memory, you too can become an LRL believer. :cool:

Geo
05-12-2016, 05:17 AM
The basic concept of electronic LRLs (not the ones with swivel handles, that are just dowsing rods in disguise) is to search for an anomaly in the background noise, with the presumption that this anomaly is somehow related to a longtime buried treasure. When the LRL user calls on the services of a real metal detector to do the pinpointing, it only requires a simple matter of self-deception to forget about the metal detector and attribute any treasure subsequently found to the LRL. With the addition of some wishful thinking and a selective memory, you too can become an LRL believer. :cool:

Not always...:lol:

Mike(Mont)
05-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Pretty much every project on this forum has some similarities to the Gold Gun which is basically a frequency discriminator. The skeptics have perverted thinking and you are best to steer clear of their poison. Just remember this forum is run by skeptics and that is the price you pay. Sort of reminds me of some soup line where you have to listen to some preacher before you can eat. :lol:

WM6
05-12-2016, 04:15 PM
....Gold Gun which is basically a frequency discriminator. ... :lol:

Sure! And this is basically your frequency discriminator:

reza vir
05-20-2016, 10:10 AM
Purchasing
Build your own