PDA

View Full Version : Signal line lock-on

Mike(Mont)
03-22-2016, 09:09 PM
This thread has been moved over form the "Dowsing Theory" thread. This is mainly a discussion on lock-on times and factors.

No question a low-power signal takes longer to lock on to the target (discriminated signal line to target). Add to this atmospheric conditions that can disrupt the signal line development. A very low power signal might take several minutes to develop. Bump the power up five times and the signal line might only take 30 seconds to develop. But again, this depends on wether there are any disturbances.

Also, it appears the frequency has some effect. Lower frequencies lock on quicker.

WM6
03-22-2016, 10:13 PM
No question different frequencies give different lock-on times. I noticed the silver frequency came in in about a minute.

For what sort if silver alloy?

There is no pure silver in nature. All is some sort of different alloy (alloy with gold too).

Does all those alloy react at the same time?

Mike(Mont)
03-23-2016, 11:35 PM
Also longer distance means longer time before lock-on.

Something happened today I don't know what it was. I was using a lower frequency for gold and it was working great and fast. As the day wore on I tried it again and it took longer to get a lock-on. Then by late afternoon I was having a hard time getting any kind of lock-on until I changed to a higher frequency. It's like the ground got saturated or something. Maybe all the lines got burned into the ground and just overpowered any new signal--at least on that frequency. It's like they hogged all the power or something. Well, they say the lower frequencies are affected first by interference so maybe that was it, I don't know. I think it depends on what type of interference and whether it is in phase or not--constructive or destructive.