PDA

View Full Version : simple yet powerful LRL

ravinder71
11-25-2015, 02:13 AM
can anybody give me the schematic of simple LRL ...regards

WM6
11-25-2015, 09:09 AM
Here you are:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8UI1sG-3hNQ/Uji5ij7cABI/AAAAAAAADs8/7qhNghf-ZAI/s1600/img007.jpg

ravinder71
11-25-2015, 11:04 AM
no not like this ,i mean circuits with less complexity

goldfinder
11-29-2015, 03:17 PM
can anybody give me the schematic of simple LRL ...regards

What do you have in mind? the electronic LRLs can be anything from a simple signal generator and dowsing rod, a swively thing with some questionable electronics, to more complex things that claim to detect signals from various substances (e.g. gold). The ones that have been thoroughly examined were either clever fakes or really didn't work when put to adequate testing.

The dowsing rod(s) with an attendant signal generator are the most common and simplest. But they rely on a person's dowsing ability. There are very few good dowsers in the world. All I have known (dozens) with one exception couldn't find anything.
Goldfinder

Mike(Mont)
12-23-2015, 03:32 PM
Goldfinder is right. All the LRL/MFD scammers want you to believe if you buy one of their LRL's you can find treasure overnight. If it has a swivel handle it's going to take years of practice or in many/most cases, NEVER! A swivel handle is like a blind man with a cane. Remember the story about the blind man touching an elephant? Not much different with a swivel handle/L-rod. You really don't know WTF. I spent about thirty-five years at it, damned near every day. I still ain't no expert. Pure dowsing is even worse. Map dowsing, well makes me laugh. Just doofus' delusion. Not saying it can't possibly work, just that anyone can claim they are a map dowser and put an "X" or "O" on the map and the poor sucker going to end up on a wild goose chase, or snipe hunt. Any of that psychic stuff is notoriously unreliable and inaccurate.

I've designed and built many locators that use a swivel handle. But I won't sell them because I know there are so few people can could ever use one. I don't want to see people unhappy.

Mike(Mont)
12-23-2015, 03:48 PM
I know the skeptics use the cop-out by saying "Only gifted people can use a locator." I'm living proof that is not true. But it took me years to be able to use a swivel handle and that was after I had already learned to dowse with a GSR device. There's people out there standing in line to take your money for an LRL. Every one of them costs ten times more than they are worth. I know a guy who bought one for over $6,000 and it collects dust in his closet. Believe me, he is a skeptic now.

Mike(Mont)
12-23-2015, 05:19 PM
Kinda funny I always get the hate vibes when I post something somebody doesn't want to hear. You won't get to Heaven when you harbor hatred in your heart.

Mike(Mont)
12-23-2015, 07:03 PM
Borderline witchcraft and black magic.