PDA

View Full Version : ANY CRYPTON USERS FEEDBACK?

nelson
10-26-2015, 11:50 AM
Hi

I just want to know if here i can find any crypton users that can share real expiriencies about funtionallity and may be some other usefull information.

A few years from now i got a demo crypton unit from Andreas, that it never worked has it soposed to work.
What i notice, is that the IR sensor never worked, but removing this sensor, crypton still detects IR from my TV remote control; and also the continuous sound that comes from the unit is not stable, because you can set it up for maximun sensitivity, and then crypton reacts has it was detecting something, but when you move from the suposed target, it keeps sounding the same has the first try, like a continuous oscillation every few seconds, the same. So this will never allow you to detect anything, because is emitting false signals, like an induced or programed way to convince you that crypton is working.
Time ago, crypton falls from a desk and the box resulted with minor damage that allow me to open it: The electronics and the coil inside has no damage. The pcb is ok too.
Now i m looking for someone that can share his expiriencies, and may be if anyone has opened the unit, i will like to share pictures from inside to compare my unit with a working one.
In advance many thanks
Nelson
email: nlepet@gmail.com

Geo
10-31-2015, 05:34 PM
Hi

I just want to know if here i can find any crypton users that can share real expiriencies about funtionallity and may be some other usefull information.

A few years from now i got a demo crypton unit from Andreas, that it never worked has it soposed to work.
What i notice, is that the IR sensor never worked, but removing this sensor, crypton still detects IR from my TV remote control; and also the continuous sound that comes from the unit is not stable, because you can set it up for maximun sensitivity, and then crypton reacts has it was detecting something, but when you move from the suposed target, it keeps sounding the same has the first try, like a continuous oscillation every few seconds, the same. So this will never allow you to detect anything, because is emitting false signals, like an induced or programed way to convince you that crypton is working.
Time ago, crypton falls from a desk and the box resulted with minor damage that allow me to open it: The electronics and the coil inside has no damage. The pcb is ok too.
Now i m looking for someone that can share his expiriencies, and may be if anyone has opened the unit, i will like to share pictures from inside to compare my unit with a working one.
In advance many thanks
Nelson
email: nlepet@gmail.com

Hi Nelson.
I know very well everything about Crypton OBMD-1.
I have different opinion about IR inside this LRL but i don't like to tell more about it here.
I have a modified clone of it and some times it works ok but not every time. So i work with other better lrls and i put it at the side.

nelson
11-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Hi Nelson.
I know very well everything about Crypton OBMD-1.
I have different opinion about IR inside this LRL but i don't like to tell more about it here.
I have a modified clone of it and some times it works ok but not every time. So i work with other better lrls and i put it at the side.

Hello Geo and thanks for you response.
Well i think you are right, so if you want we can get in touch by email ok?