a red laser point any where and determined the kind of materials

which hit by the beam

wood plastic paper ceramic rubber silver gold human liquids rocks every thing

everything at all with a range more than 2000 meter

even it could act like learning remote control of tv set

aim at material whatever its kind and it store inside the locater

then it wont indicated at thing eless but was stored in it

I have read the patent over and over for years and I was reject the idea

but when I saw the device I felt that tye patent is true but....... the inventor did hide the main principle

and in the claims he tride to trun away from the main point

the device I have saw dose not care for fresh gold or buried something like spectroscopy but with great

distance.........

sometimes we need to paraller thinking and imagination beyond the rouls of since

thousands years ago peoples used to move toys in abox hunged with string same as tv set thosedays

I did read posts from mr esteban he was trying to explain parallel idea

elhit29
07-19-2015, 02:05 AM
Hi
sent you private.messsge.

jafal
07-20-2015, 01:32 AM
Hi
sent you private.messsge.
I have replied sorry iam late I still having some difficulty dealing with forum iam a junior member:)

regards

detectoman
07-20-2015, 04:24 AM
jafal, please say us in panel most detail on this, thanks

Seden
07-29-2015, 01:27 AM
Looking at the latest revision of this patent (8,076,924) with it's really nice drawings doesn't leave much to the imagination. So that's where Esteban got the idea of using a modulated Infrared laser.

WM6
07-29-2015, 08:18 AM
Yes, it is continuation of United States Patent US7825648.

alsane
11-14-2015, 09:41 PM
I know the man who invented this detector he is from middle east .he used laser and high frequency(mhz) and pulse induction together to detect gold , the laser used to detect the distance to calculate reflection signal , I think he use Doppler effect . his machine detect gold at 8 meters deep from 2km distance and I tested my self . he dont sell his machine but he can check any area e u want for money.

jafal
11-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Its not doppler its something like remote spectroscopy

regards

elhit29
11-15-2015, 06:50 AM
This guy uses some sort of laser technology to remotely check if the DNA for the matter he is looking for matches the DNA for the matter sample he has. But the problem is he never tells you the truth if you took him to a genuine gold target site, he keeps the info to himself..even uses this technology to find missing persons. He can also find underground fresh water veins, he charges people plenty for pinpointing wells, but in this regard his accuracy is not as good as pinpointing buried gold targets.

alsane
11-15-2015, 04:07 PM
Its not Doppler its something like remote spectroscopy

regards

The laser do not penetrate the ground ,how he detect gold or human behind the walls .

taxma1981
11-15-2015, 10:00 PM
http://www.google.com/patents/US7694567:razz:

jafal
11-15-2015, 11:59 PM
The laser do not penetrate the ground ,how he detect gold or human behind the walls .

The beam it self for sure won't go through walls but the carrier frequency can

regards

jafal
11-16-2015, 12:06 AM
This guy uses some sort of laser technology to remotely check if the DNA for the matter he is looking for matches the DNA for the matter sample he has. But the problem is he never tells you the truth if you took him to a genuine gold target site, he keeps the info to himself..even uses this technology to find missing persons. He can also find underground fresh water veins, he charges people plenty for pinpointing wells, but in this regard his accuracy is not as good as pinpointing buried gold targets.

Iam sorry that I didn't communicate with you somethings went not fine with me

the main idea behind the laser remote sensing was mentioned here by somebody the beam of laser used as

Both way anttena

regards

elhit29
11-16-2015, 03:41 AM
((Iam sorry that I didn't communicate with you somethings went not fine with me

the main idea behind the laser remote sensing was mentioned here by somebody the beam of laser used as

Both way anttena

regards))
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
THAT'S OK, WE ALL GO THROUGH HARD TIMES SOMETIMES. IF YOU STILL INTERESTED IN SHARING CORRESPONDENCE, PLEASE SEND PM.

REGARDS,

enjoykin4
11-16-2015, 11:20 AM
Some useful info

All coherent light sources like all type of lasers, laser LED diodes , have very strong scalar (longitudinal) Scalar component of radiation which can not be easy shielded like transversal component. You can even use ordinary led diodes (lot of them arrangend in matrix) to illuminate undergorund targets. Keep in mind that scalar emission has a spin of rotation. Left spin is worh for humn health. So all led light sources are dangerous for human health.

This scalar component H* = - div A , illuminate targets deep in the ground. Similar work do planet itself but planetary scalar emmisions has diurnal variations in amplitude , phase, directional pattern.

For those who live in southeren hemisphere check best ground targets signal properties. It should be max from South to North while in northeren from North to South.

jafal
11-16-2015, 09:59 PM
((Iam sorry that I didn't communicate with you somethings went not fine with me

Both way anttena

regards))
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
THAT'S OK, WE ALL GO THROUGH HARD TIMES SOMETIMES. IF YOU STILL INTERESTED IN SHARING CORRESPONDENCE, PLEASE SEND PM.

REGARDS,

Yes for sure i do at the new year I'll be at Homeland we can range a meeting

jafal
11-16-2015, 10:03 PM
Some useful info

All coherent light sources like all type of lasers, laser LED diodes , have very strong scalar (longitudinal) Scalar component of radiation which can not be easy shielded like transversal component. You can even use ordinary led diodes (lot of them arrangend in matrix) to illuminate undergorund targets. Keep in mind that scalar emission has a spin of rotation. Left spin is worh for humn health. So all led light sources are dangerous for human health.

This scalar component H* = - div A , illuminate targets deep in the ground. Similar work do planet itself but planetary scalar emmisions has diurnal variations in amplitude , phase, directional pattern.

For those who live in southeren hemisphere check best ground targets signal properties. It should be max from South to North while in northeren from North to South.

Hi

Can you give more explanation about this matter ??