PDA

View Full Version : Gold Gun AL 707/718 Help!

GOLDEN LILLY
06-21-2015, 11:00 AM
Hey Guys,

I built a Gold Gun with schematic found in this forum following the required specifications. But i think the output AC voltage is not the same from other builders. I used a digital voltmeter for the output monitor since i have no RMS AC Voltmeter. The output voltage measured in my digital voltmeter set to millivolt is 8.4, or even higher and not the usual (0.1 ;0.2 ;0.3 ;0.4) which are very low voltage. This voltage output is shown in this forums from members who built it or maybe, this is the output voltage from the original. So what is the correct output voltage from the amplifier IC (LM324)?. Is the output voltage depends on the ferrite coil used? Im not expert in electronics so I need your assistance guys, please help me...

Errel

Qiaozhi
06-21-2015, 07:17 PM
You need to use the Manage Attachments button to add images to your post, and make sure you point to an actual image, not a shortcut. Otherwise no-one else can see the images, as the shortcut will point to files on your computer.

GOLDEN LILLY
06-22-2015, 02:37 AM
Thanks Qiaozhi for making my post in order. I made an attachment during the previous post but did not materialize. So again here is the picture of my Gold Gun Based on the schematics found in this forum, . My please refer to my question on my first post regarding the output voltage value. Thank you

Regards...

GOLDEN LILLY
06-22-2015, 02:47 AM
Sorry if my previous attachment cannot be viewed. But i did try to correct it.

RS_Phil
12-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Sorry if my previous attachment cannot be viewed. But i did try to correct it.
Still no image..