PDA

View Full Version : more than

moving
05-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Hello to all members of this forum, the world LRL fascinates me, and 'a branch of science to explore, and' a casket to be opened, but that 'that bothers me, and' that some say they have the key to open it but they are just forcing the lock means advertised and sold by them at a high price, then the challenge of karl, and 'still li.Non Claim to genes electronics if you do not know the laws that governano.Per to light a bulb , it took decades of study of persons with attributi.Il my message, and 'rather a protest, not a skeptic, I I follow the forum, I would do everything to understand the physical phenomenon, I am distracted by experts of electronic-electrical engineering who delight to experience concocting schemes but only in the laboratory, I, maybe more, I want to see real tests with real testimony, serious evidence on the field that I confirm the detection of an object in gold buried or surface through a circuit LRL .not have yet to find anyone who dares to accept the challenge of Karl publicly on this forum, but the projects and various circuits, seem to work miracles, I say leave room for others, maybe they can understand more 'than you, perhaps with a good comparison without profit, you can 'get to find the key to the treasure chest

Mike(Mont)
05-05-2015, 03:10 PM
Carl can't buy a demo from any LRL manufacturer. He burned his bridges from day one. All the phony challenges are rigged. i don't recall Carl's rules, but I know the Randi challenge had a catch-all phrase in it something like "The final decision to pay the prize will be decided by our panel of judges." I ain't no lawyer but that means they do not have to pay for any reason. If Carl decides not pay you would have to file a lawsuit and take him to court. You could easily end up with nothing or even owe more lawyer fees, etc.

i offered to give him a demo but he has to pay me. I told him he can keep his prize money. I even said i would give him a lesson and one of my L-rods I build. You know how far that went. He is not interested in seeing someone do what he claims can't be done. That would make him look very bad. Never going to happen.

I've told people the secret to learning L-rods but no one seems to be interested in taking the huge amount of time necessary to learn--some form of meditation and hundreds of hours of practice. I also said read the book "Handbook to Higher Consciousness" because the first step is to "Know Thyself". All i get is ridicule and nose-thumbing. I get so much of that I am surprised they don't have an icon for that. LOL So I don't give out very many tips anymore. I call it the Natural Selection Process--people have the free choice to learn or not. "They shall wail and gnash their teeth outside the gates..."

moving
05-05-2015, 04:43 PM
Hi Mike, regarding your system, not for me to judge, and I sincerely believe that no one can do it, no one on this forum can 'evaluate or discredit faculty' intellectual result of a high sensitivity 'neurologica.Il human brain and' a cosmos unknown, who has a tendency rational intellectual, believes in the material, he relies blindly to electrical components and electronics-related chemical and then found as a baby without pacifier when the reaction of sensors designed circuits, do not meet their aspettative.Tutto this because ' the real problem is that you do not know the real nature of fenomeno.Cio 'that studies the phenomena, is called science, a scientist must not neglect any detail in order to know, to examine the phenomenon in nature and questione.La' selective , right 'like the one you exposed, and' rare but not impossible, I know someone who perceives water, some unconsciously reacting to earthquake swarms, ecc..sono unknown phenomena, how could we ever produce tools that give us feedback if we know nothing ? But if animals and plants could talk. With these lines, I do not want to discredit the technology, there is indeed a great help and there will be 'yet, but I can not stand those who burst of trial and simulations in the laboratory, promotes circuits for profit, I believe that this forum should understand the phenomenon together, throw no hook in the water and wait for the fish abocchi

Mike(Mont)
05-05-2015, 05:21 PM
X

Qiaozhi
05-05-2015, 07:16 PM
No-one needs to pay you to demonstrate something that is very well understood. Science can already explain what makes the L-Rods move; and it has nothing to do with higher consciousness, hours (or even years) of meditation, or anything external to the rods.

Carl-NC
05-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Mike, instead of guessing how the challenge works or doesn't work, and then complaining about what you clearly don't understand, why don't you just give it a try? Tell me you want to take the challenge, then let's work through the process. You can bail out any time you want, then complain about what really happened, instead of an imaginary story.

And, no, I'm not inclined to contact Homeland Security. That's just crazy-talk.

- Carl

Mike(Mont)
05-06-2015, 06:40 PM
I told Carl he was my favorite skeptic or something like that. That's not saying much since he used to give me the gag reflex. LOL Got a little lover's quarrel going here. My My. No, I have no intentions of taking Carl's rigged test. It's designed to fatigue and no doubt irritate the person and who knows what else.

sinclairuser
05-07-2015, 02:10 AM
the reason no one takes up the challenge is due to the fact that there is no way they could pass it.
the snake oil sellers prefer to let people think does it or doesn't it work , instead of proving one way or another.
it is of course because these devices don't work, they can not pass the double blind test, any provable science just works, it does not need "special" considerations.
carl has simplified his test, tried to accommodate others on various occasions, all for naught, any time interest is shown in a test, the result is the same, because it wont work.
and when the applicant realises carl wont fudge it, they back out and start name calling.
its as simple as this, if you build a device that works, it works for any operator, on any day, at any time, no exceptions.

if someone built a new circuit, that worked at distance, and passed carls test, of course he would pay up, because it would be working repeatable technology, and probably the greatest breakthrough in metallurgic geophysics ever.
to suggest otherwise is a slight on his character.

as for randi i would not trust him as far as i could throw him, he is a showman, it does not matter what you believe one way or an other, he has history of welching out.
he set up a test on national tv in the uk, to debunk uri geller, geller passed his test, bending spoons and other objects, on live tv with no way to "cheat".
now i dont believe for one minute that he bent them with his mind, but he bent them on live camera from all angles, whether it was a "magic trick" or not is irrelevant , he satisfied randi's test, but never got his million quid from randi.

this is the problem both sides resort to personal attacks, and defamation when it does not go their way, Carl does not suffer from this failing, even when others behave that way, he would pay up definitely.
aly,
(sinclairuser)

Mike(Mont)
05-07-2015, 03:09 AM
No locator is perfect and no locator operator is perfect. If that is what the test is all about, then why bother? If Carl wants to pay me to travel there and show him they work, I will consider it. What does he really want? Obviously it is not to see it work. I think Bob Fitzgerald charges something like $2500 for training and the person has to travel there. So he's getting a good deal. BTW, I never said if i thought Carl would pay up or not. SO i made no accusations there. I agree my practice sessions are not true double blind, but they give me enough feedback to know if the device is working or not. So who is making the accusations here? You guys don't have a clue.

sinclairuser
05-07-2015, 03:27 AM
i never said you did either, it was my general observation.
what its about is repeatable tests, i was talking about lrl devices, skeptics will never accept lrods and such.
but a circuit that works again and again, there are those who claim to have this, this is what the challenge is aimed at(imho).

Carl-NC
05-07-2015, 04:03 AM
No locator is perfect and no locator operator is perfect. If that is what the test is all about, then why bother? If Carl wants to pay me to travel there and show him they work, I will consider it. What does he really want? Obviously it is not to see it work. I think Bob Fitzgerald charges something like $2500 for training and the person has to travel there. So he's getting a good deal. BTW, I never said if i thought Carl would pay up or not. SO i made no accusations there. I agree my practice sessions are not true double blind, but they give me enough feedback to know if the device is working or not. So who is making the accusations here? You guys don't have a clue.

Mike, as I said before, you don't understand anything about the challenge, so you're making up pretend stuff to complain about, so you can justify your bias against the challenge. Or maybe you do understand the challenge, and you're just fabricating an alibi. If an LRL worked worked even a little bit, it would be easy money, and we both know that not even the "little bit" is there.

Mike(Mont)
05-07-2015, 01:45 PM
Sinclair, seems you are reading the Wikipedia LRL article as fact. You must remember the rabidly biased skeptics have a warped mind and use flawed logic. "Not proved by science" only means they cannot understand. And honestly, no one wants to give them the time of day. Just like Carl's test would never prove one way or the other if a device works, only that a person could pass the test or not. I admit I cannot find reason in their actions other than "They shall wail and gnash their teeth outside the gates.." I know people want it right now and many feel "entitled" like that one former senator who cut in line and when confronted said "Don't you know who I am?" They just have little sense of reality, or truth. All they know is spin. That's why I say read the "Handbook to Higher Consciousness" which is free on-line.

Carl wants me to come there and give away all my secrets for free. Not going to happen.

Carl-NC
05-08-2015, 03:20 AM
Thanks Mike, you prove me right every time you post.

Mike(Mont)
05-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Sorry Carl, I don't read your posts. Not trying to be disrespectful, just don't feel like getting irritated today. I don't even know if they are directed towards me, but I suspect so. To quote a Nils Lofgren song, "I ain't no side show fake. I work for all I take." Your followers are welcome to believe any spin you can push on them. I know I always upset somebody every time I make a post, so if it will make you happy, I'll leave.

Qiaozhi
05-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Sorry Carl, I don't read your posts.
If you didn't read it, then why did you reply? :oh:

Perhaps it was the years of meditation that helped. :D

Mike(Mont)
05-08-2015, 07:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JusE2urNo

or here's a more traditional version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXRrchuXHrM

moving
05-08-2015, 11:09 PM
However I was the one to begin the discussion, I was not referring to the loyalty 'of the challenge of Carl, but the lack of, humility' of some members who do not claim their failure on toy devices that continue to sell long distance to look for gold. I also think that maybe someone, went quite close to success, which prompted them to keep quiet about their plans for fear you may use speculative fare.Tanti projects of large Tesla, were destroyed by himself, just think 'if could play the laser cannon of the US Navy, which would end the car's close then we can continue to show projects and systems LRL, but do not try to do soldii the naivete 'of the next, let's not giro.Ammiro those wondering other improvements to be made to its projects in order to understand the steps to follow while they disgust me those are soaring, believe they are geniuses of electricity 'and do not see that they are relishing, preparing soup trying to grab the right seasoning gusts attempts This does not mean being cheff.