PDA

View Full Version : please help to buy a LRL

mehdi789
04-29-2015, 09:51 AM
hello everybody and thank you for helping me.
i am e mechanical engineer and live in iran.
here treasure gold finding is illegal and finder will be punished savagely with our government.
because of this i have to buy a LRL from out of my country and can't test a number of detector.
anyone can tell me which of brands has a gold detector that can find big pieces of gold in maximum 15 meters underground in good condition of soil and environment?
the price is not important for me.
please tell me brands that worked and test previously and showed good competence.

thank you for answering me and i will appreciate it.

with regard mehdi

Mike(Mont)
04-29-2015, 01:46 PM
If money is no option, the Treasure Navigator is as good as you can get. treasurenow.com Don't know how you can get it into your country.

Mike(Mont)
04-29-2015, 03:51 PM
correction: If money is no obstacle

I would not risk it. Maybe learn device-less dowsing. Or buy a cheap frequency generator.

mr cleo
05-18-2015, 02:06 AM
check out electroscopes.com look for fieldscope works for me.

mehdi789
05-18-2015, 09:05 PM
Thanks from everybody who reply to my quest.

WM6
05-19-2015, 04:10 PM
correction: If money is no obstacle

I would not risk it. Maybe learn device-less dowsing. Or buy a cheap frequency generator.

Agree.

People can die for different things - someone from unreasonable greed and gold rush.

Nicolas
06-18-2015, 01:50 AM
hello everybody and thank you for helping me.
i am e mechanical engineer and live in iran.
here treasure gold finding is illegal and finder will be punished savagely with our government.
because of this i have to buy a LRL from out of my country and can't test a number of detector.
anyone can tell me which of brands has a gold detector that can find big pieces of gold in maximum 15 meters underground in good condition of soil and environment?
the price is not important for me.
please tell me brands that worked and test previously and showed good competence.

thank you for answering me and i will appreciate it.

with regard mehdi

You can build by your self from this forum exist many scheme work fine or i can help you to build real LRL