PDA

View Full Version : felezhoo.com

insight
04-19-2015, 07:09 PM
hi dear friends
i want to talk about an iranian forums "www.felezjoo.com"
is someone that know about this forums adminstrators? because i heard they are very dishonest and deceitful. their names are .hamid (حمید) and mojtaba (مجتبی)
They sell a treasure finder fpl-35 called for people who have bought it are very unhappy.

insight
04-20-2015, 03:36 AM
پرونده فلزجو و مدیریت کلاهبردارش در دست بررسی پلیس فتا قرار گرفته شد و در آینده نه چندان دوری این احمق ها به سزای کارشون خواهند رسید:D

Mike(Mont)
04-20-2015, 01:14 PM
L-rods take a long time to learn, at least several weeks. It is very difficult to not influence the rods. You just have to let them move on their own without fixating on them. Try looking straight ahead. I don't like the idea of any control box being carried around. Set the control box on the ground and let the lines develop for a few minutes. Then circle it and find the line to the target.

Qiaozhi
04-20-2015, 06:17 PM
پرونده فلزجو و مدیریت کلاهبردارش در دست بررسی پلیس فتا قرار گرفته شد و در آینده نه چندان دوری این احمق ها به سزای کارشون خواهند رسید:D
Please read the forum rules ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526
and make your posts in English.

Qiaozhi
04-20-2015, 06:18 PM
hi dear friends
i want to talk about an iranian forums "www.felezjoo.com"
is someone that know about this forums adminstrators? because i heard they are very dishonest and deceitful. their names are .hamid (حمید) and mojtaba (مجتبی)
They sell a treasure finder fpl-35 called for people who have bought it are very unhappy.
I'm not surprised.
As soon as you see a pair of dowsing rods in the photo, that's a dead giveaway.

insight
04-20-2015, 07:14 PM
I'm not surprised.
As soon as you see a pair of dowsing rods in the photo, that's a dead giveaway.

he dear freind
i'm sorry. Of the later my posts will be in English.
in iran people who are very dishonest and deceitful as helping others to steal their money. Like this forum:
https://www.felezjoo.com

Mike(Mont)
04-20-2015, 11:59 PM
If you carry anger, hatred, any of the negative emotions, you will fail with the L-rods. Just look at the skeptics. I tell people to read the "Handbook to Higher Consciousness". Just do a google search. It's on line in pdf format for free. That's the best advice I can give.

Qiaozhi
04-21-2015, 10:08 PM
in iran people who are very dishonest and deceitful as helping others to steal their money. Like this forum:
https://www.felezjoo.com
Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately there are a lot of scam artists throughout the world (not just in Iran) and an even greater number of gullible people, who think that L-RODS can actually be used to find treasure. Most buyers soon discover this to be complete nonsense, and are unhappy. But the situation is not helped by a few "believers", who insist that these useless devices do work, and all you need to do is practice meditation for several years and then you'll be successful.

When you purchase one of these devices, you are buying an education.

Mike(Mont)
04-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Spoken like a true skeptic. They shall wail and gnash their teeth outside the gates.

Mike(Mont)
04-22-2015, 12:23 AM
You forgot to mention the inverse square rule.:nono:

insight
04-22-2015, 05:21 AM
thank you dear friends.

mrmr16
04-22-2015, 10:12 AM
insight
first, see your idea and than see foreigne pepole ideas . in this forum .
i am very sorry for your thinks .:nono::frown:

خجالت بکش . از این اروپایی ها یه چیزی یاد بگیر

insight
04-22-2015, 11:17 AM
This is ridiculous.
Since the scammers have found in my work that I want to stop them then they are going to come to this forum for stop me!!!

خفه شو آشغال اون حمید و مجتبی آشغال و کلاهبردار هم دنبال میکنند این تاپیک رو بهتره بدونن که اینجا فلزجو نیست که هرکس حرف حقیقت رو بگه سریع تحریم بشه
گفته بودم که دست بردار نیستم و در آینده نه چندان دوری توی انجمن خودم کلا همه این جور آدمهای آشغال رو به چالش میکشم

Mike(Mont)
04-22-2015, 10:20 PM
What frequency does it use? Is it adjustable frequency?

Qiaozhi
04-22-2015, 10:36 PM
What frequency does it use? Is it adjustable frequency?
The frequency is irrelevant. It uses L-RODS, so it's a useless piece of junk.

Insight - If you've purchased one of these devices, then Mike might be a potential buyer. He believes in all this nonsense.

Mike(Mont)
04-23-2015, 04:08 AM
Somebody's in a bad mood. Must be that Wikipedia debunking. LOL

Funfinder
04-28-2015, 01:53 AM
If you carry anger, hatred, any of the negative emotions, you will fail with the L-rods. Just look at the skeptics. I tell people to read the "Handbook to Higher Consciousness". Just do a google search. It's on line in pdf format for free. That's the best advice I can give.

There's a HUGE difference between skeptics and realists:

Skeptics negate everything just because its there personal favor or temper,
but realists wanna have a trustable functioning life and look what really works !!!

The most critical things analyzing persons here are realists and
the only motivation to fight against all the illusional arguments
of LRL-dreamers is their unsocial money ripping fraud behavior!
Incl. their technical seen confusing and not succeeding activity!

A person is not a saint just because he doesn't knows how much crap he does in life!

And as we have seen or proven already far too often enough:
Dowsing- and L-rods do not work! There have been made 1000s of tests by PSI-researchers!
(PSI = Parapsychology or the scientific method to investigate all kind of esoterical events)

btw. this world would be soon a totally khaos if every little "wannabe-psychic"
could make the earth stop turning, look into the future or knew everything.

L-Rod users are also "wannabe-psychics" because they think they can
receive higher energies. Do they have an inbuilt special-radio? I doubt it! :D
You are biologically seen not much else than any other people too
and your brain has not a special hotspot-connection to the "universe".

But if you think you are the super enlightended LRL-Rod-psychic, prove it!
Show the world the wonders never have been seen before! :D

You can hit some find by chance with such crap because some regions look already
special so the chances are better to find there something but this is no proof at all.

Why don't guys like you use their "protection-angels" or whatever you call your
higher forces als "email-provider"?! Doesn't works - oh how bad!

You guys love to use the real working technical stuff like smartphones, cars,
microwave, radio, tv, internet but you think you can mess around with your
unprovable illusions in our real working world?! Are you crazy?!

You can go into some mountain cave and pray the whole day for rain and
by chance perhaps it really will start to rain! This will make you think it was
you personal prayer who caused the gods to let it rain! Wow, super enlightment! :D

But don't cross into the real world and rational logical correct thinking of realists
if you can't provide any substancial and hard facts proven working info!

How do you wanna win a war without real working weapons? With your higher L-rod forces?

Anyway: Realists are not 3000 years retarded and dream about all kind of wonders, magic,
higher energies, forces, demons, angels or even life after death - because real life learned us:

All this illusional crap finally just leads into the abbyss or to waste !!!

Mike(Mont)
04-28-2015, 03:15 AM
Remember the "Late Lament" by Graeme Edge of the Moody Blues? The last lines:

"But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion."

A master of consciousness can see more clearly.

No doubt the subconscious is very powerful. It sees most everything compared to the conscious mind which has a very small area of focus. The left-brained intellectual types cannot comprehend the "genius" of the right brain that uses symbolism as it's language. The old "picture is worth a thousand words" must be referring to this resonance with the universe. Like it says in the Holy Bible you have to lose the ego, the control freak part of you. Just like a rich man does not want to give away his money, the intellectual does not want to give away his logic. They both hold a tight grip on their possessions. that's why i recommend the "Handbook to Higher Consciousness". Anybody who says it's easy is a liar. But it can be done.

The left side brain works by comparative knowledge. That what is referred to as Original Sin. The Great Deceiver inhabits this territory. In India it is the Maya and the ancient sages have warned about it for thousands of years. Modern man is too conceited to see the truth through direct perception. This is one of the benefits of meditation, to shut out the five senses as much as possible because they decieve.

insight
04-28-2015, 09:06 AM
Find the treasure by L-rod is just one big lie that only gullible people believe it.:lol:

Mike(Mont)
04-28-2015, 12:20 PM
Those who are unable to overcome their negative attitudes are incapable of learning. No one can help them. I've tried to explain that some form of meditation is essential, but no one wants to hear it. Can you tell me why?

Qiaozhi
04-28-2015, 10:51 PM
Can you tell me why?
I could ... but I've have to censor my reply. :lol:

reza vir
05-11-2015, 11:40 AM
Hi guys
This is a signal generator that pulse width and pulse rate and the frequency was set up in it.
And the frequency was calculated hundredths
Many examples of existing sites
This system has worked as practical
The ability to detect metal under 1 meter they do not and 20% more efficient
By a test signal generator real friends can take performance over 50%

https://www.google.com/search?q=buy+signal+generator+1hz+to+1mhz&biw=1024&bih=615&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=kpRQVfCcEMn4ULa8gLAE&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=buy+digital+signal+generator+1hz+to+1mhz

humhum
05-20-2015, 05:56 PM
My Dowsing Rod with Frequency.

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18557

Treasureshunter
10-01-2017, 04:26 PM
This is ridiculous.
Since the scammers have found in my work that I want to stop them then they are going to come to this forum for stop me!!!

خفه شو آشغال اون حمید و مجتبی آشغال و کلاهبردار هم دنبال میکنند این تاپیک رو بهتره بدونن که اینجا فلزجو نیست که هرکس حرف حقیقت رو بگه سریع تحریم بشه
گفته بودم که دست بردار نیستم و در آینده نه چندان دوری توی انجمن خودم کلا همه این جور آدمهای آشغال رو به چالش میکشم
بیشعور بی فرهنگ اشغال تویی که بی دلیل شروع میکنی کسی روفحش ویدی
هرچندنیاز نیست من وتوبدیاخوب کسی رو بگیم
ایران ودنیا حمید میشناسن هرچقدردلت میخواد بدگویی کن
ضمنا
خیلی لطف کردی ادرس انجمن گذاشتی اینجا بیان وببینند
پرچم ایران همیشه بالابوده وهست
بیان وعلم خودشون با مهندس های ما مقایسه کنند ومحک یزنند
وقتی ۱پروژه روش کار میشه چه جوری زیروبم پروژه رو زیرورو میکنند
شعار من همیشه ایم بوده
علم اگردرثریا بود مردانی از سرزمین پارس بدان دست پیدامیکنند
پیامبر(ص)ا
شکارچی

Qiaozhi
10-02-2017, 07:27 PM
بیشعور بی فرهنگ اشغال تویی که بی دلیل شروع میکنی کسی روفحش ویدی
هرچندنیاز نیست من وتوبدیاخوب کسی رو بگیم
ایران ودنیا حمید میشناسن هرچقدردلت میخواد بدگویی کن
ضمنا
خیلی لطف کردی ادرس انجمن گذاشتی اینجا بیان وببینند
پرچم ایران همیشه بالابوده وهست
بیان وعلم خودشون با مهندس های ما مقایسه کنند ومحک یزنند
وقتی ۱پروژه روش کار میشه چه جوری زیروبم پروژه رو زیرورو میکنند
شعار من همیشه ایم بوده
علم اگردرثریا بود مردانی از سرزمین پارس بدان دست پیدامیکنند
پیامبر(ص)ا
شکارچی
Please read the forum rules -> http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64
and make your posts in English.