PDA

View Full Version : Urine locator

Mike(Mont)
03-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Anybody know about this?

Mike(Mont)
03-31-2015, 04:25 PM
Okay, I'll rephrase the question. Does your locator detect urine?

Mike(Mont)
03-31-2015, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I don't blame you for not wanting to reply. You might want to check and see if you are getting a false positive over urine.

WM6
03-31-2015, 09:04 PM
This highly depend of one prostate recovery speed.

Mike(Mont)
03-31-2015, 10:26 PM
I was out in the yard with an IR camera that attaches to a smartphone. I saw this bright glow in a rectangular shape. It was so bright i thought for sure it must be a piece of metal just under the grass, so i reached down to see if I could feel what it was. Dog pee. LOL :lol:

Mike(Mont)
04-01-2015, 10:00 AM
That fact that a rod will pull to urine is real. I don't know about these electronic locators, but I'll bet they do the same. Not sure what it is, maybe salt or something that makes the ground conductive.

Carl-NC
04-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Mike, the list of alibis just keeps growing. Is there anything at all that a gold-only LRL won't respond to?

Mike(Mont)
04-11-2015, 02:18 PM
I read in Great Briton 885,000 cell phones get flushed down the toilet each year. Probably a lot get dropped into outhouses, too. I bet a lot of wallets get dropped, too. So no more saying it can't find ****. :lol:

Serious, it's true the dowsing rods and locators do pull to urine. I read it in "Psychical Physics" book. And I had a couple spots in my yard I have used for that purpose. It's not a strong signal because i haven't used it much lately. A couple spots where the dog uses is fresher.

I'm not joking and i really wanted to find out how these pistol type detectors respond. No one wants to answer. I suspect it's because it's conductive ground something like how a resistivity machine works.

Qiaozhi
04-11-2015, 06:55 PM
I read it in "Psychical Physics" book.
That's a great ozymoron. :lol:

Carl-NC
04-12-2015, 03:31 PM
I'm not joking and i really wanted to find out how these pistol type detectors respond. No one wants to answer.

It's because the metal detector companies have paid them to keep quiet.

Nicolas
04-16-2015, 12:33 AM
I was out in the yard with an IR camera that attaches to a smartphone. I saw this bright glow in a rectangular shape. It was so bright i thought for sure it must be a piece of metal just under the grass, so i reached down to see if I could feel what it was. Dog pee. LOL :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhum :D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mike(Mont)
04-16-2015, 01:20 PM
It's a true story. You should have seen the look my dog gave me. "Are you crazy or what?":lol:

reza vir
05-11-2015, 12:49 PM
Anybody know about this?
Nowadays, thermal cameras or night vision or night vision lenses for use with metal detecting small changes I saw in many cases.