PDA

View Full Version : Is MFD (frequency generators) dead?

Mike(Mont)
01-19-2015, 11:54 AM
Well, it sure is on this forum! :lol: I think this whole forum should get a name change to "People who are afraid of L-rods" because that is most descriptive.

I guess I can understand some of it. You get someone who does not know enough about the frequency generators and they get signals everywhere or just weak flickering ones that fade away. I'll bet most people got frustrated and quit. And of course the big cop-out is to blame the equipment or the seller. There's a little truth in every myth. The frequency generators take extreme patience, persistence, practice. Not many people have that.

I've been using L-rods for a long time and I still learn new stuff. For starters I highly recommend you only use one L-rod, not two. I'd say that is number one thing. Maybe I could hang a title on me saying "I am afraid of two L-rods." Well, I'm not afraid, just that I found it works so much better. Of course I have my techniques how I use the rod. That's what i was explaining about Y-rods that whatever you use, try to find out all you can about it--different ways to make it work for you. More later.

Mike(Mont)
01-19-2015, 12:20 PM
I call using two L-rods "multi-tasking". Yeah, I got disgusted with two rods. Even after using just one I tried to go back to two and just hated it. And I used two rods for years. Again, if I was to point to one thing I think would help people, use one L-rod is what I would say.

And of course I would say do not use anything with a control box on a swivel handle. My first point may be considered just personal preference (I do think it's way more than that.) but this one is more physical in nature. You don't have a frequency generator on a swivel handle because that is not how it works. At least not for long range. I say you are much better off to hold the control box in your left hand down by your side and hold an L-rod in your right hand. You can get a weak signal when you get near the target. But it's still better to put the control box on the ground and walk around it with an L-rod.

The new locator I built (Super Star QL Quantum Leap) is a hybrid dowsing/locating system. It requires a sample or witness. It even gives a weak signal without the power on. This one is about number twelve on a line of locators I designed and built. I have about $150 in parts and a few hours labor. So when I get it out the sales price will be low. It's pretty much ready now but I want to get it out and find something with this latest version (found silver coins and gold jewelry with earlier versions), and let some other people use it before I put it on the market.

Mike(Mont)
01-19-2015, 02:28 PM
I might even go so far as saying two L-rods is the worst thing that ever happened to MFD (frequency generators) or almost any kind of rod work for that matter.

BTW, the term doodlebugging has many definitions, but if you have ever seen one, you know the two pinchers look very similar to two L-rods.

FrancoItaly
01-19-2015, 03:57 PM
Hi Mike,

In the past, over 20 years ago, I used the dowser with MFD and in recent years only the dowser and I'm not entirely convinced that it works in my case. I think it is self-suggestion and lack of concentration. I had built a clone of Lectra search (I assume you know this LRL), I do not remember the frequencies and it was basically a dowser with a frequency generator inside. It worked only if I knew where the target was and this is clearly a sign of self-suggestion. You can tell me what is the frequency (or frequencies) for the gold? If I apply this signal to the dowser it acts as a kind of discrimination? In this way the other metals are ignored or only decreases the sensitivity? Or is the mind that uses the dowser that makes the difference?

Best Regards

Mike(Mont)
01-19-2015, 04:09 PM
Hello FrancoItaly,

I heard there is a Louis Turenne group in Italy. I know nothing about them, but I love Turenne's works. My sister went to school in Florence.

Sorry, I don't have time right now to answer all your questions. I don't claim to have all the answers anyway. WIll get back with you soon.

Mike(Mont)
01-19-2015, 06:49 PM
Out here on the Montana hog farm we cain't pronounce them there fancy words so we kinda used the initials SSQL and just call it the "Heal Squeal".

FrancoItaly
01-20-2015, 09:14 AM
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply, I have always been interested in dowsing and pendulum, although in recent times I devote myself completely to electronic lrls. I am still convinced that the phenomenon of dowsing is real even if it is not available to everyone.

Best Regards

Mike(Mont)
01-20-2015, 11:56 AM
I now recall you are not in Italy. I am a bit shocked that you sound like a hard core skeptic named Sam. God help you. I am not trained to deprogram skeptics and I know better than to try (I learned the hard way by actually thinking I could help. LOL). So I feel I would be wasting my time to answer your questions. It shows me you do not know.

Mike(Mont)
01-20-2015, 12:16 PM
Maybe another day I'll share some of my knowledge. I'd think a normal person can at least consider what I have to say, but the biased, rabid skeptics are totally blocked from the truth.

Mike(Mont)
01-20-2015, 01:30 PM
BTW, to answer the question, MFD is not dead, just near obsolescence. Even Dell has said they aren't working, that was in 2012. That's not exactly true. It depends on the device. Some are tuned down so far they won't work, others too high. And two L-rods is wrong. Again, I'm not saying it can't be done because I did for years. And to each their own way. I don't mean to brag, but I heard if you do anything for 10,000 hours you be become a savant. Well, I'm there x 2.

Mike(Mont)
01-20-2015, 02:24 PM
i know there is much ignorance about using an L-rod. The difference between mental psychic stuff like map dowsing vs the okay, call it pre-physical--if you think it's the same you are ignorant. But i don't care.

FrancoItaly
01-20-2015, 03:07 PM
Hi Mike,

My English is not very good and maybe I explained wrong and maybe I did not understand what you say. Currently I am in Switzerland by my partner, but I'm Italian and I live in Liguria, close to France. I did not mean to offend you and I think the best thing is that I leave this thread.

Best Regards

Mike(Mont)
01-20-2015, 03:31 PM
Sorry if i came across as offended--I said i don't care what others do. i can't help it--if i see something not right, I say something. BTW, I'll repeat it again about the Louis Turenne group in Italy. I almost would like to learn Italian because Turenne is my Hero. He was French but the group is Italian.

I can't help myself, I'll say it again in caps THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PSYCHIC STUFF LIKE MAP DOWSING (known as ASTRAL) COMPARED TO THE PRE-PHYSICAL (some call it physical, but known as the ETHERIC).

When someone has the wrong way of thinking--believing the two are the same--that's your f-
'ing problem.

Mike(Mont)
01-20-2015, 03:52 PM
I know well how the skeptic mind works. I am a lifetime skeptic, raised by a skeptic. I'm probably the biggest skeptic around. I also know you can't change a skeptic--not even if you held them down and poured it down their throat. This is MY autobiography. The only way people change is if they are sick and tired of the way they are.

I don't care if anyone heeds my advice. I call it the Natural Selection Process. Most people block it out. That's their choice and it's usually made faster than the blink of an eye. Gone.

FrancoItaly
01-20-2015, 04:16 PM
Hi Mike,

I'm not skeptical indeed I am open to all opinions. I have a scientific education, but for many years I studied Latin and ancient history, I have built and used dowser. A friend of mine is a dowser exceptional and also performs diagnosis and heals only with his hands. I believe in the so-called paranormal because I saw with my own eyes incredible events.

Best Regards

Mike(Mont)
01-20-2015, 04:26 PM
I'll reword that last line so there is no misunderstanding--That's where your f'ing problem is.

Of course we all run on mental programs. The one I like is the elephant that has a rope tied around it's leg to a post in the ground. The elephant struggles to pull away and finally decides it can't get loose. When the elephant grows larger, it has more than enough strength to pull the post out of the ground, but it's own mental programming has convinced it that it can't pull free.

The worst thing about mental programs is they can be very bad habits. Nobody realizes it. No doubt some people actually get perturbed just at the thought--like holding a religious article in front of someone who is possessed by evil. Like they say when judgement day comes, it will be hard to tell the good from the bad.

Mike(Mont)
01-20-2015, 04:38 PM
The exorcist thing, that's me when it comes to using two L-rods. I suspect there are many others with the same problem but don't realize it.