View Full Version : An Advice needed

zalloum
01-15-2015, 04:19 PM
Would any one advice me of the Terra 200 LRL
Thanks

WM6
01-15-2015, 06:43 PM
It is ideal device for you.

You will get rich in 3 days, with a lot of hiking, cause it can detect gold hoard at 33km.

Grab it - right now! (and run away)

zalloum
01-15-2015, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the advice but some discarege me and said it is a bad instrument ,so iam confused to belive or disbelive ,
Have you try it ? and succeded in finding targets ,
thanks
zalloum :) :| :frown: 8)

WM6
01-15-2015, 09:04 PM
I found tons of gold in our National bank, using this device 13km away.

Mike(Mont)
01-16-2015, 01:21 PM
You asked. If it's a control box on a swivel handle, no, no, no. If it's a control box on a non-swivel handle, well I ain't seen one yet that really works.

The devices that I know can work are the ones you place on the ground and walk around it with an L-rod. I've used the frequency generators (cheap ones are $30) and now I am testing my latest design. It uses a sample or witness and some electronics and the price is going to be thousands of dollars less. I've been into locating since before 1981 and used most types of locating equipment. The videos I see on this forum are absolutely pitiful. And those stupid things cost thousands. That's insane.

I think it boils down to some hatred towards L-rods. Why is it some people love them? Those who listen to the skeptics have already lost.

Qiaozhi
01-16-2015, 09:40 PM
To paraphrase Mike(Mont): it's an "electronically enhanced" dowsing rod, and is a heap of crap.
Forget about it.

By the way, WM6 is pulling your leg. :lol:
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/05/origin-phrase-pull-someones-leg/