PDA

View Full Version : Beware to buy MCU from Nicholas

pablo72
12-06-2014, 04:57 PM
helo forum.

I will tell my sad experience in making business with Nicholas.
Before months, I decided to buy the king 4.1 MCU program from him.
Well the MCU not worked and the LCD not worked. I told he about it.
Then in the begin he wrote to me and told to perform tests. First I checked circuit. All correct. Then I replaced LCD. Nothing happened. Then he sent me another short program just to test the circuit. I bought new blank MCU and record program in it. It worked.
So I record video and showed Nicholas. I asked him to send another MCU but would not pay for another because neiter me or Nicholas could say it the MCU could be bad before programming or not. I told him I would pay for ship to me. He took about days and answered he was traveling and 'had not forgot' about this and would send me when he back. Today I sent he another email and he told he is not responsible for damage in MCU and told I need to buy another MCU!

This is not fair! Not honest! If he is selling LRL he needs to treat customers well. What I will do now? I lost my money and have no MCU!!:angry:

NIcholas, what is problem to send another MCU? I pay for shiping costs! Respect my case!

pablo72
12-06-2014, 11:12 PM
to prove what he said below is emails he sent me.

I said:
"What I am trying to say is that you or me cannot tell what happened for the chip to be deffective. It is not important. What is important is that I need to have the chip working. So what I wish is to send the chip back to you to prove that I am telling the truth. I need that you reprogram the chip and test to see if it is working. Then I will pay the shipping costs. "

nicholas:

"WORK WITH THESE PROGRAM AND IF I HAVE TIME I SEND YOU OTHER PROGRAMMED IN SHALLAH BUT WHEN I COME IN MY COUNTRY"

my replay:

"OK, thank you for your attention, but the MCU is not working. There is no sound in buzzer or activity in circuit.

So I will have to wait you send me the new MCU.

Please when you send, tell me how much the shipping cost was. I will deposit the amount in your account."

nicholas:

"ok dear"

after many days I ask nicholas when he will send MCU. Then he says he is traveling and would back on sunday and he did not forget me. Several days after passed. I sent email to him and not reply. Then today I sent him another email asking when he would send MCU and this is what he said:

Hi my dear I m not responsqbile for your MCU is not worked because that is your . I hqve send you good programmed MCU . You are the first to say me that.
then need pay for Other new

the cost is 225 Dollars

god bless you

I work i not have times my dear to answer all sorry

now it clair if you want garanty from me you can buy my king LRL not only the MCU.

I am very disapointed to meet persons l can not trust. I spent money in MCU, i built circuit and I can not make work because no MCU. i will never buy anything from nicholas again and I hope forum members know about my case before you think in buy anything from him.

Thanks for all your atention, but I did this to prevent others fall in same problem .

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

hung
12-07-2014, 02:24 PM
C'mon Nicholas, I have always thought you were a nice guy, but this action on your part is not acceptable.
According to the emails you made Pablo believe you would send him another chip to replace the one that is damaged. And in the end you simply turn your back on him?

You and others should know about rule#1 of sales: A happy customer is a returning customer.
If you do not follow this rule your business is likely to implode because when you sell something to someone, it's not simply enough to give the product and receive the money. You start a relationship of trust and fidelity between you and the customer.
According to Pablo, both of you cannot tell if the microcontroller chip was defective or not prior to programming, and since he has already paid for it, what in the hell makes it so hard for you to send him another one? He is even paying for shipping.

I believe you are a nice and educated person, so please don't turn me wrong on this as I know you will reconsider your attitude.

Before months, I decided to buy the king 4.1 MCU program from him.Pablo, can you point me to what project from Nicholas, this belongs?

pablo72
12-08-2014, 12:34 AM
hi mr. hung. thanks very much for your help.
project is this:

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18997

hung
12-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Hi. Thanks for the link. Today I had time to read that thread.

No wonder you blame the chip. This project employs a PIC. The old 16F877A MCU from Microchip. This line of PICs are a nightmare to progammers because of known instabilities and fragility due to transients leading to malfunction or loss of data to happen out of the blue.
Why he did not employ an AVR/Atmega a much better choice, is a mistery to me.
So you have all the reasons to complain. And I tell you, I think you will not remain alone too long. If Nicholas sold this PIC to others, sooner or later there will be people facing the same problem and he will need to do something about it. What will he do? Tell these customers that they will need to buy another one just like he did with you? I refuse to believe that he chose to use that PIC on purpose just to earn more money. This would be disgusting. I tend to believe that he did this only because he is familiar with that particular PIC. But anything is possible...

Anyway, it's been more than 2 days now I think, and he did not step forward to comment on this or provide any help to remedy the situation. This means that he apparently does not care about a customer after the sale is done. He is out of my list of decent people now.

Pablo, I checked the project and I can see it's a simple device. In sum, the PIC is sending a PWM signal through the CCP1 pin which is amplified and sent to the antenna. Then the incoming response signal is received by another antenna, amplified and sent to the RC0T1clock pin, captured/compared and it activates RC1/CCP2 pin which happens to be the buzzer. It features 2 amplifiers and filter. It also features a standard 16X2 LCD display with the usual text programming according to what I saw in his videos.
However, I see two issues with this project from the start.
First, even if the output signal sent by PWM to 'energize' the target element is a PCM or CW type and of different frequencies than the ones expected to be 'sent' by the elements and received by the device, the filters are inadequate to support a precise response. Gold for instance is set at 5KHz but the device might detect 10, or 15Khz also. Even if the filters were strictly designed only for this band, the device would detect anything ranging in this frequency, from TV interference to maybe even bats flying.
Also the antennas appear to be telescoping type and there is no mention of how they are built. I see no inductors or apparatus to match the low frequencies intended. So they are completely underutilized in terms of energy sent and received.

Now the good news, Pablo. I was touched by your case and I decided to help you.
This is what I am gonna do. I will redesign this circuit, featuring better filters, integrator and detector stages, and will write a code that will take care of all of this.
If you send me your email by PM if you wish, I will send you the new schematic and also the hex code. You will have in your hands a much better device that will trully detect gold or silver. And I will not charge anything to you . All of this for free.
With one condition tough.
You will not disclose this schematic and code to anyone here in this forum. This will be given only to you and I hope you respect this pact.
Allow me 3 to 4 weeks to send this to you as I am quite busy these last days of the year.

Cheer up. It's Xmas time.

WM6
12-09-2014, 12:08 PM
If you send me your email by PM if you wish, I will send you the new schematic and also the hex code. You will have in your hands a much better device that will trully detect gold or silver. And I will not charge anything to you . All of this for free.

Excellent gesture, hung. Commendable.

Just continue in this style.

I hope that you and Pablo are not the same person?

pablo72
12-09-2014, 01:00 PM

No wonder you blame the chip. This project employs a PIC. The old 16F877A MCU from Microchip. This line of PICs are a nightmare to progammers because of known instabilities and fragility due to transients leading to malfunction or loss of data to happen out of the blue.
So you have all the reasons to complain. And I tell you, I think you will not remain alone too long. If Nicholas sold this PIC to others, sooner or later there will be people facing the same problem and he will need to do something about it. What will he do? Tell these customers that they will need to buy another one just like he did with you? I refuse to believe that he chose to use that PIC on purpose just to earn more money. This would be disgusting. I tend to believe that he did this only because he is familiar with that particular PIC. But anything is possible...

Anyway, it's been more than 2 days now I think, and he did not step forward to comment on this or provide any help to remedy the situation. This means that he apparently does not care about a customer after the sale is done. He is out of my list of decent people now.

Pablo, I checked the project and I can see it's a simple device. In sum, the PIC is sending a PWM signal through the CCP1 pin which is amplified and sent to the antenna. Then the incoming response signal is received by another antenna, amplified and sent to the RC0T1clock pin, captured/compared and it activates RC1/CCP2 pin which happens to be the buzzer. It features 2 amplifiers and filter. It also features a standard 16X2 LCD display with the usual text programming according to what I saw in his videos.
However, I see two issues with this project from the start.
First, even if the output signal sent by PWM to 'energize' the target element is a PCM or CW type and of different frequencies than the ones expected to be 'sent' by the elements and received by the device, the filters are inadequate to support a precise response. Gold for instance is set at 5KHz but the device might detect 10, or 15Khz also. Even if the filters were strictly designed only for this band, the device would detect anything ranging in this frequency, from TV interference to maybe even bats flying.
Also the antennas appear to be telescoping type and there is no mention of how they are built. I see no inductors or apparatus to match the low frequencies intended. So they are completely underutilized in terms of energy sent and received.

Now the good news, Pablo. I was touched by your case and I decided to help you.
This is what I am gonna do. I will redesign this circuit, featuring better filters, integrator and detector stages, and will write a code that will take care of all of this.
You will not disclose this schematic and code to anyone here in this forum. This will be given only to you and I hope you respect this pact.
Allow me 3 to 4 weeks to send this to you as I am quite busy these last days of the year.

Mr. hung i can not believe! You are best engineer and have great heart! thank you so much! Not worry i will obbey the pact.

thank you!! God bless you!

Nicolas
12-30-2014, 09:55 AM
I sell the MCU for the programmed LRL KING V4.1 project and also tested for once. I do not send 2 or more for the same project. So I assumes no guarantee for the operation of your project made by your self. and especially the MCU
I sold several MCU and not of claim form about non MCU operation. Several members of this forum
So I help you and I send you an older version Hex
Then stop to tell me that I'm not honete. or send you another free MCU. if you did not know how to be careful about the use of ships
I too am not stupid to send you 2 MCU for same price
this mean you do the trade !!!!
I do not know you. You are all equal and I sell an MCU that works but not guaranteed it is clear to all before buying

You Error is : You have applied in Pin 2 over 5V. I have said you be prudent for that.

Nicolas
12-30-2014, 10:41 AM

So you have all the reasons to complain. And I tell you, I think you will not remain alone too long. If Nicholas sold this PIC to others, sooner or later there will be people facing the same problem and he will n

thanks hung

Nicolas
12-30-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi pablo
I have said you and same others customers be attention for voltage applied on Pin 2 of MCU.
because is it is over 2.75 V can damage your MCU :angry:

I m not responsible if not know use the Ship. If it is damageed the LCD show you bars. I not have find the picture when LCD show bars. but i try to find it and put here because you not said the truth

Nicolas
12-30-2014, 11:38 AM
In this picture LCD Showing bars mean you have damage your MCU by fault use

Only you have responsible Not me for use ships and build my project. I cant change or send other and i send worked MCU tested before to send. but i can help you and i have help you and i have send you old version the problem is only the buzzer not work by MCU. qnd i give you how change it.
then stop please to say i m not honest.

Nicolas
12-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Excellent gesture, hung. Commendable.

Just continue in this style.

I hope that you and Pablo are not the same person?

Good saying dear WM6.... Me too i dubt .....or to

pablo72
01-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Yes, I confirm you not honest. I showed your email here in forum when you agree to send me a new unit. After you told me opposite. Maybe MCU you send was defective. Maybe your program was corrupt. I don't know. But you broke your promise to send another MCU.

Mr. hung gently already sent 50% of code for me to test. Next week he will send complete code. He made modification to your schematic and I sure now it is much better.

I want to forget forever someday I made business with you.

WM6
01-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Mr. hung gently already sent 50% of code for me to test. Next week he will send complete code. He made modification to your schematic and I sure now it is much better.

With 50% of code you know that "now it is much better"?

What we can expect with 100% of code?

Nicolas
01-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Yes, I confirm you not honest. I showed your email here in forum when you agree to send me a new unit. After you told me opposite. Maybe MCU you send was defective. Maybe your program was corrupt. I don't know. But you broke your promise to send another MCU.

I want to forget forever someday I made business with you.

Ok thanks I m not honest only for you.
I swear also you not honest.

I have sell much kits for member here. the only to insult me and say me not honest is only you:frown:

also i have send you the old version Hex files and this i send only for you to help you. but your are not correct.
No problem you can build it and so better no problem for me

You can clone it not problem . I pass for other projects

Nicolas
03-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Hi Pablo and hung
You can look here. And i confirm i m honest

but the Pablo is stupid

This is build by Alex from Russia

For all i not sell corrupted MCU. But i cant give you guaranties if you not use good the MCU. you can broken it if not read my advice.

Build by Hakim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5FqguZ7V_s

Build by Alex

Vido #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0AM1sp781c

Video #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCBleoWhjdU&feature=youtu.be

Sood
03-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Hello.
I purchased a microcontroller to build KING LRL V4 1. No problems what has not arisen. Very grateful for the support Nicolas. Under laboratory conditions, the device tested, everything works fine. Waiting for warming to be tested in the field.
Here is a video on the work KING LRL V4 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3kuiSonhS4

Nicolas, I'm not from Russia I'm from Ukraine. :)

Regards Alex

pablo72
03-07-2015, 11:53 PM
Hi Pablo and hung
You can look here. And i confirm i m honest

but the Pablo is stupid

This is build by Alex from Russia

For all i not sell corrupted MCU. But i cant give you guaranties if you not use good the MCU. you can broken it if not read my advice.

Build by Hakim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5FqguZ7V_s

Build by Alex

Vido #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0AM1sp781c

Video #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCBleoWhjdU&feature=youtu.be

again and again and again!
I show already in forum before your email when you told you would send me other MCU. You not sent. You lied.
Your MCU came deffective! I am not stupid, but you are. You not tested MCU.

Now all these not matter. The circuit of Mr. hung is much better. First day located buried silver neklace. All videos of your device show detecting TV and interference. My device not detect TV, only buried metals.
Keep selling your TV detector. Good bye.

Nicolas
03-08-2015, 01:45 AM
again and again and again!
I show already in forum before your email when you told you would send me other MCU. You not sent. You lied.
Your MCU came deffective! I am not stupid, but you are. You not tested MCU.

Now all these not matter. The circuit of Mr. hung is much better. First day located buried silver neklace. All videos of your device show detecting TV and interference. My device not detect TV, only buried metals.
Keep selling your TV detector. Good bye.

Hi dear why not need understand what i said of you.?
Ok my comgratulation for that ...but not forget i helped you or Hung to make for you Good LRL detect buried metals and Gold neeeeeeeed (always say thanks for my idea amd system to know it ) not forgotten it :nono::nono::nono:never

jafal
07-13-2015, 02:36 AM
Hold on man

I needd ur mcu can I ?

jafal
07-13-2015, 02:41 AM
Hi dear why not need understand what i said of you.?
Ok my comgratulation for that ...but not forget i helped you or Hung to make for you Good LRL detect buried metals and Gold neeeeeeeed (always say thanks for my idea amd system to know it ) not forgotten it :nono::nono::nono:never

hi Mr abo sereen please inform me how to get ur mcu and the pirce

and if you please explain for me how dose ur invention works

Regards

Nicolas
07-13-2015, 04:03 AM
hi Mr abo sereen please inform me how to get ur mcu and the pirce

and if you please explain for me how dose ur invention works

Hello Jafal,
You can contact me by my email
ridha.nick@gmail.com
or by contact at my shop

jafal
07-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Hello Jafal,
You can contact me by my email
ridha.nick@gmail.com
or by contact at my shop

Thanks for your response

I have noticed you in some Arabic fourms

before I do buy your invitation I want headlines about how dose lrl able to detect objects hundreds meters away

pablo72
07-13-2015, 12:28 PM
jafal, i start this topic months before.
Nicholas sent me defective MCU. It never work.
Please read my story in begin of this topic.
Then Mr. hung, excelent and honest person help me here. He sent me another program, much, much better than MCU by Nicholas. Nicholas MCU detects, TV, computer, etc... as I see in his videos. Program Mr. hung sent me does not detect any those. ONLY SILVER AND GOLD. I already found many itens. Mr. hung says nicholas MCU has wrong frequencies.

So I advice to be careful if you buy his MCU. If you pay and MCU comes bad, HE WILL NOT GIVE MONEY BACK.

BEWARE!

jafal
07-13-2015, 11:41 PM
jafal, i start this topic months before.
Nicholas sent me defective MCU. It never work.
Please read my story in begin of this topic.
Then Mr. hung, excelent and honest person help me here. He sent me another program, much, much better than MCU by Nicholas. Nicholas MCU detects, TV, computer, etc... as I see in his videos. Program Mr. hung sent me does not detect any those. ONLY SILVER AND GOLD. I already found many itens. Mr. hung says nicholas MCU has wrong frequencies.

So I advice to be careful if you buy his MCU. If you pay and MCU comes bad, HE WILL NOT GIVE MONEY BACK.

BEWARE!

pablo72 thank you for your care and attention its seams that you are a good person

can you explain to me about the machine that have u build and how I can construct it

and how you find it's work iam new member and I have some difficult dealing with the forum at the meantime

regards

jafal
07-14-2015, 12:59 AM
pablo72 thank you for your care and attention its seams that you are a good person

can you explain to me about the machine that have u build and how I can construct it

and how you find it's work iam new member and I have some difficult dealing with the forum at the meantime

regards

mr pablo72 hi again

I have read some posts and I noticed that Mr hung asked you that the schematic and hex code only just for you so iam sorry that I asked you about it

How I can deal with Mr hung?

REGARDS

WM6
07-14-2015, 08:48 AM
..... the schematic and hex code ......

You can't.

"Mr pablo72" is another substitutive personality of our beloved Mr hung.

He is not able to draw working LRL schematic and the only hex code you could get from him, will be much alike hoax code.

pablo72
07-14-2015, 07:36 PM
mr pablo72 hi again

I have read some posts and I noticed that Mr hung asked you that the schematic and hex code only just for you so iam sorry that I asked you about it

REGARDS

hi jafal.
You are correct. he request me not show or give hex code in forum. I am honor my promise.
I think he helped after see that nicholas negate sending another MCU to me. Some years before, I got interest in spiritist books and mr. hung and i talked about this matter here in forum. I think maybe this contribute to help my case.
He sent modified scheme and hex, and said that it work now as frequencies by nicholas were wrong. But when I asked the frequencies he used, he never answer to me. Also mcu is different. Only make assurance that in case you buy mcu from nicholas, if comes deffective, he will give you other.
Good luck.

jafal
07-14-2015, 10:46 PM
hi jafal.
You are correct. he request me not show or give hex code in forum. I am honor my promise.
I think he helped after see that nicholas negate sending another MCU to me. Some years before, I got interest in spiritist books and mr. hung and i talked about this matter here in forum. I think maybe this contribute to help my case.
He sent modified scheme and hex, and said that it work now as frequencies by nicholas were wrong. But when I asked the frequencies he used, he never answer to me. Also mcu is different. Only make assurance that in case you buy mcu from nicholas, if comes deffective, he will give you other.
Good luck.

Its ok man its very great to respect our words

i wont buy mcu from him at all i saw alot of cases like he did with you in many Arabic forums

my question for him was to remind him thats he behave the same way wherever he gose

but to say the true he is a very professional cloner and hardworking person as well

regards

jafal
07-14-2015, 10:50 PM
You can't.

"Mr pablo72" is another substitutive personality of our beloved Mr hung.

He is not able to draw working LRL schematic and the only hex code you could get from him, will be much alike hoax code.

Thanks for your passing man:)

Nicolas
11-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Its ok man its very great to respect our words

i wont buy mcu from him at all i saw alot of cases like he did with you in many Arabic forums

my question for him was to remind him thats he behave the same way wherever he gose

but to say the true he is a very professional cloner and hardworking person as well

regards

Thank you Jafel.
Firstly what say in forum Arabic is not realty
secondly this man buy MCU and i not know him . He cant do it work this is not my problem because i say if you buy from me hex files i m not responsible then its clear.
third much other person buy from me MCU also not know him but it work.

Then at you to decide i m good man or fraudster man.

Also for this Topic i have give my opinion. Then not interested me what say in forum Arabic dear i m not there.

eurkas
04-30-2017, 03:01 PM
please check your private >>>>

Nicolas
05-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Hi for all

This is the test for MCU before send it for all our Clients all worldwide.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vuw5m14r9zn08zp/AABX0mqx8tCusJMvMWsysKfqa?dl=0&preview=VID_20170103_163933.mp4

Then not come here and say for member beware from Nicolas send MCU corrupt and not work.

Same Pablo72 or mister hung :lol:

Treasureshunter
09-30-2017, 02:03 PM
Hi friende
Can help me
I need mcu hex

Nicolas
09-30-2017, 03:32 PM
Hi friende
Can help me
I need mcu hex

Hello send me E-mail to info@business-electronics.tn (info@business--electronics.tn)
But its not free.

Welcome