PDA

View Full Version : i need help in LRL

babar
10-11-2014, 11:09 AM
hi friends

i am new here from Pakistan , i am visiting ur site and other videos for treasure hunting long long ago.

here metal detectors are not common like garret or minelabs GPX , Nokta etc.

I tried to import gold detector from USA but about 300% taxes and shipment charges.

can anyone of you please give me a good underground search gold detector diagram + Gerber format + all components list.

so that i try to make this circuit from some electronic engineer.

pls help me in this regard.

Qiaozhi
10-11-2014, 06:45 PM
hi friends

i am new here from Pakistan , i am visiting ur site and other videos for treasure hunting long long ago.

here metal detectors are not common like garret or minelabs GPX , Nokta etc.

I tried to import gold detector from USA but about 300% taxes and shipment charges.

can anyone of you please give me a good underground search gold detector diagram + Gerber format + all components list.

so that i try to make this circuit from some electronic engineer.

pls help me in this regard.
You are on the wrong website. This site is dedicated to LRLs.
I suggest you register with www.geotech1.com, and then take a look at the MiniPulse Plus in the Projects section.
You might also want to look here -> http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=metdet&file=projects.dat
and here -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/content.php?125-inside-the-metal-detector

babar
10-12-2014, 02:06 AM
thanx for your guidance.

pls tell me only one thing more pls, i found following

Pulse Induction Detectors
Corbyn PI (J.A. Corbyn, Wireless World)

EE Treasure Hunter (Mark Stuart, Everyday Electronics)

Gary's Pulse Induction Metal Detector (from Gary's Chemelec web site)

GoldPic PI (Trevor Hill)

Hammerhead Carl Moreland

Microcontroller PI Treasure Hunter (Mark Stuart, EPE)

Proscan PI (ProScan)

Pulsdetektor This is a German web site that has several PI projects, and a discussion forum. No English, but the schematics are easy to figure out.

Sandbanks PI (P.J. Wales, Practical Wireless)

Twin Loop Treasure Seeker (Robert & David Crone, ETI)

pls tell me which 2 or 3 are best to find gold rings and coins under beach sands or beach hunting with 10 to 12 inches minimum depth working detector.

thanks for your guidance

king40
10-12-2014, 04:28 AM
If you want to work in beach
Best choice is
Qusar Arm

babar
10-12-2014, 04:04 PM
thank you very much king40

pls also tell me where can i find Quasar Arm circuit diagram and all components list.

pls help me

Qiaozhi
10-12-2014, 08:21 PM
The Hammerhead is the best option from the list you posted, but it's quite a complex design.
If this is the first detector you've ever attempted to build, then I suggest you try the MiniPulse Plus first. After that, have a go at the HH.

babar
10-13-2014, 10:49 AM
thanx Qiaozhi

i saw HH circuit diagram and its components list , and really very happy because this circuit and its components are cost here about total 10 to 15 dollars with all fitting charges.

i am very thankful to you, and if i need further query i will ask.

i dont know who is Carl but a wonderful man.

gold
11-30-2014, 03:47 PM
I have kits for Sniffer XR-71 for sale. Send me mail to : sbox.001@gmail.com