PDA

View Full Version : best search with LRL

Gbenko
09-23-2014, 02:19 PM
LRL APPROACH

Dear colleagues,

I started to work on a legend for a hidden enormous gold treasure.
Approximately 10 tons gold and I have few questions for it.

It is believed that 150 years ago it was buried in a secret forgotten cave which was used as an ancient gold mine and then a monetary.
The perimeter of the cave is well known around 1500 meter x 500 meters, high in the mountain. Many diggers has tried to find it but in vain,
People say that someone has already found the entry but shortly after that he died from radioactivity X.

I prepare several approaches to the treasure.
1. First I'll hire a geologist to clarify if the rocks have with gold potential.
2. I will make aero photos with HD camera with GPS with quadcopter .
3. Again with quadcopter I will make photos with HD thermal camera to discover the eventually covered the entry.
4. Then I plannify to use a LRL (But I don't know the kind of the model)
5. I will bring with me a Geiger counter to find the place of the strongest signal of X RAY.
6. Once we have some data I'll start the search with a Georadar.
And finally if we have some promising data from all the researches we will dig a hole.

Could you tell me please if that all I can do or you would recommend st better.
If I find nothing I will have lot of fun with all these technologies in the mountain.

Thank you for your support I'll appreciate your help.
G.
:)

WM6
09-23-2014, 04:18 PM
It would be best to blow up mountain first with a heavy howitzer? Then pick up the gold and go.

I hope you posted aerial imagery of cave location.

What model of quad-copter you decided for?

Gbenko
09-23-2014, 05:22 PM
It would be best to blow up mountain first with a heavy howitzer? Then pick up the gold and go.

I hope you posted aerial imagery of cave location.

What model of quad-copter you decided for?
You are jooking !!!
The aerial imagery will be taken with DJI Phantom with GoPro 3 Black, but we didn't do it yet. Then I will post the pictures for sure.
But you didn't advise me about the kind of the model LRL I should use.

WM6
09-23-2014, 09:23 PM
But you didn't advise me about the kind of the model LRL I should use.

All known LRLs are the same - worthless. Don't waste your money for ..

You need something to detect those big cave, like GPR or some sort of magnetometer.

Gbenko
09-24-2014, 02:50 AM
All known LRLs are the same - worthless. Don't waste your money for ..

You need something to detect those big cave, like GPR or some sort of magnetometer.

Yes I know they are incredibly expensive like the BIONIC X4. My big question is , Is there st workable or they are all the same worthless? Mineoro for examle?

WM6
09-24-2014, 11:22 AM
No differences. Mineoro staff are scam-artist and all his products are snake-oil.

If your gold is really in those enormous cave, you need first to search for cave and after that for gold. This mean, that you need in your space arsenal GPR and/or suitable magnetometer.

There are some other solutions too, as par example to borrow this helicopter (instead of quadro-copter):

http://elkodaily.com/news/survey-helicopter-featured-in-promotional-filming-at-airport/article_9aaf0694-fb35-11e3-96fa-001a4bcf887a.html

and then post here photos like this:

http://www.mine.mn/images/gold_nuggetA.JPG

But maybe it is worth to try somewhat quickly get to the gold at this medieval method:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AJlatG-ZXYU/TwR23e7JKWI/AAAAAAAACho/mlhlZ1NgAzQ/s1600/Assay+Woodcut.jpg

UltraLRL
09-24-2014, 12:55 PM
Are you telling science-fiction story?

Try this:
"QUATROFORCE"

http://www.imagelocators.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/1/quatroforce2013-12-11-05-51-42-detail?Itemid=0

Gbenko
09-24-2014, 01:41 PM
No differences. Mineoro staff are scam-artist and all his products are snake-oil.

If your gold is really in those enormous cave, you need first to search for cave and after that for gold. This mean, that you need in your space arsenal GPR and/or suitable magnetometer.

There are some other solutions too, as par example to borrow this helicopter (instead of quadro-copter):

I will keep it in mind. For the helicopter it will be dificult and too expensive but anyway I learned st from you.
THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE

hung
09-24-2014, 04:36 PM
Yes I know they are incredibly expensive like the BIONIC X4. My big question is , Is there st workable or they are all the same worthless? Mineoro for examle?

I own both. And also an arsenal of LRLs specially built by me and for personal and exclusive use of my team. These are the best of best.

From the commercial LRLs perspective, Bionic X4 and Mineoro FG90 are the most effective in my view. Any of these will detect your treasure easily, provided it's where you imagine it is.
The Mineoro FG90 is easier to use.

You can also try MFDs. But they also pick micro gold as well and will make you confused.

I tell you, if I were in your location and provided that this treasure is really there, I would have one hell of a time, buddy. Probably would ended up getting arrested for taking so much gold.
Good luck and remember: the only real gold locators are the long range locators. Please, understand this and accept this fact.

WM6
09-24-2014, 05:58 PM
Please, understand this and accept this fact.

The only fact here is, that you are LRL scam and fraud promoter (with some LRL business intention).

Qiaozhi
09-24-2014, 08:10 PM
Get a copy of "Inside the METAL DETECTOR" ->
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/content.php?125-inside-the-metal-detector
and read Chapter 13. Then you'll discover the [sad] truth about LRLs, dowsing, and treasure auras, etc.

There's a reason why sellers of LRLs are referred to as "wallet miners".
Yes ... LRLs do find "treasure" ... but only at the point of sale. ;)

WM6
09-24-2014, 10:19 PM
Try this:
"QUATROFORCE"

http://www.imagelocators.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/1/quatroforce2013-12-11-05-51-42-detail?Itemid=0

Sorry, no go.

Earth resistivity meters can be conditionally useful in cases when gold deposit is buried in uniform soil.

Here we have (according to Gbenko) gold in big cave in mountain, so earth resistivity meters are worthless in such cases.

hunter
10-01-2014, 10:36 AM
hi

is this potential place in middle east in a country??

UltraLRL
10-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Sorry, no go.

Earth resistivity meters can be conditionally useful in cases when gold deposit is buried in uniform soil.

Here we have (according to Gbenko) gold in big cave in mountain, so earth resistivity meters are worthless in such cases.

Yes,you're right. but it could detect cave (free gap).

Avanturis
10-02-2014, 06:40 PM
LRL APPROACH

Dear colleagues,

I started to work on a legend for a hidden enormous gold treasure.
Approximately 10 tons gold and I have few questions for it.

It is believed that 150 years ago it was buried in a secret forgotten cave which was used as an ancient gold mine and then a monetary.
The perimeter of the cave is well known around 1500 meter x 500 meters, high in the mountain. Many diggers has tried to find it but in vain,
People say that someone has already found the entry but shortly after that he died from radioactivity X.

I prepare several approaches to the treasure.
1. First I'll hire a geologist to clarify if the rocks have with gold potential.
2. I will make aero photos with HD camera with GPS with quadcopter .
3. Again with quadcopter I will make photos with HD thermal camera to discover the eventually covered the entry.
4. Then I plannify to use a LRL (But I don't know the kind of the model)
5. I will bring with me a Geiger counter to find the place of the strongest signal of X RAY.
6. Once we have some data I'll start the search with a Georadar.
And finally if we have some promising data from all the researches we will dig a hole.

Could you tell me please if that all I can do or you would recommend st better.
If I find nothing I will have lot of fun with all these technologies in the mountain.

Thank you for your support I'll appreciate your help.
G.
:)

Hi Gbenko!!!!
I want to know which model Geiger counter is the best to find the place of the strongest signal of X RAY,please tell me if you know.
Best regards.

WM6
10-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Yes,you're right. but it could detect cave (free gap).

Only in sensor level not deeper. But in mountain area you are not able to put sensors in mostly rocky terrain.

@Avanturist

Virtually all Geiger counters detect Gamma and X-rays, while some models detect Alpha and Beta radiation as well. There are different brand with different sensitivity and different prices on market. Old used from Chernobil era, (look at eBay) are good enough too if in working condition. Par example: I have Russian RKSB-104 (рксб-104), very sensitive device.

Gbenko
10-03-2014, 08:09 AM
Hi ,Avanturis,
I was advised to use one as well, but as I didn't use it yet I can not say unfortunately for the moment a precise model of Geiger counter.

Hi Gbenko!!!!
I want to know which model Geiger counter is the best to find the place of the strongest signal of X RAY,please tell me if you know.
Best regards.

Avanturis
10-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Only in sensor level not deeper. But in mountain area you are not able to put sensors in mostly rocky terrain.

@Avanturist

Virtually all Geiger counters detect Gamma and X-rays, while some models detect Alpha and Beta radiation as well. There are different brand with different sensitivity and different prices on market. Old used from Chernobil era, (look at eBay) are good enough too if in working condition. Par example: I have Russian RKSB-104 (рксб-104), very sensitive device.

Thank you very much WM6 for advice.

Avanturis
10-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi ,Avanturis,
I was advised to use one as well, but as I didn't use it yet I can not say unfortunately for the moment a precise model of Geiger counter.

Ok Gbenko:)
Best regards

Mike(Mont)
10-03-2014, 01:03 PM
I've used the frequency generators (known as MFD). These work but it takes lots of practice. Anyone who says they don't work does not know what they are talking about. Put another way, they didn't take the time to learn to use one or for some stupid reason they convinced themselves that they can't possibly work. Listen to skeptics? Yeah, that's stupid.

Mike(Mont)
10-04-2014, 03:09 PM
The frequency generators have found lots of gold. If you can't use one, well maybe you are doing something wrong. Listening to skeptics is the worst possible mistake. Pretty much fatal error. Other than improperly set up hardware, learning the L-rods is a huge part of it. And learning some form of meditation to quiet the mind is the biggest obstacle here. I don't mean to copy Dell Winders here, but it can be done. I'll admit I am not a fan of two L-rods. And the Light Rod I build does not have a swivel handle but the solid handle does turn in my hand. It ain't easy to get the sensitivity to be able to feel the rod pull. It's hard enough just to be aware of any L-rod response.

Avanturis
10-04-2014, 07:39 PM
The frequency generators have found lots of gold. If you can't use one, well maybe you are doing something wrong. Listening to skeptics is the worst possible mistake. Pretty much fatal error. Other than improperly set up hardware, learning the L-rods is a huge part of it. And learning some form of meditation to quiet the mind is the biggest obstacle here. I don't mean to copy Dell Winders here, but it can be done. I'll admit I am not a fan of two L-rods. And the Light Rod I build does not have a swivel handle but the solid handle does turn in my hand. It ain't easy to get the sensitivity to be able to feel the rod pull. It's hard enough just to be aware of any L-rod response.

Hello Mike(Mont)!!!
I see that you have a great experience with generators, I am a layman for generators, I have only heard discussion from people who work well with these instruments and I was curious if you could tell me a best type of generator for finding buried gold.
Best regards

WM6
11-06-2014, 10:35 PM
For the helicopter it will be difficult and too expensive but anyway I learned st from you.

No need to be difficult and expensive.
Some students already developed such solution:

http://eandt.theiet.org/news/2014/aug/drones-archeology.cfm

Gbenko
11-07-2014, 07:46 AM
No need to be difficult and expensive.
Some students already developed such solution:

http://eandt.theiet.org/news/2014/aug/drones-archeology.cfm

Thank you for the info.
It will be nice to know more about the innovative ground-penetrating radar they use.

WM6
11-13-2014, 06:42 AM
More on drone geological research:

http://vimeo.com/60813012

ebi
11-13-2014, 05:23 PM
Hello to all friends. This is not an imaginary story, not in my town. I have several thousand years of history. In ancient times, each location has a place to hide money from the pirates. Please introduce a system that really works for me thanks.Excuse me, it does use Google.