PDA

View Full Version : my passive detector based on vlf -elf transmitter

mustefa ubram
07-27-2014, 12:20 PM
hi to all
Today finished my project.passive detector based on vlf and elf frquency.:)
The results are very interesting for me.I was able to detect the fluorescent lamp at a distance of 3 meters in elf mod passive and 2 meter in vlf passive.:)
i was able to detect monitor pc at 4 mete in 2 mode vlf and elf .I am not fit to be tested.:frown:
I will reveal the buried metal?
What do you think?
I put a video
passive detector video (http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=76146702435485173330)

FrancoItaly
07-27-2014, 04:02 PM
Hi Mustefa

The only way to know if it works is to try at the test field, You can detech a fluorescent lamp at 20 meters but did not feel a gold coin to 1cm.

Best Regards

mustefa ubram
07-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Hi Mustefa

The only way to know if it works is to try at the test field, You can detech a fluorescent lamp at 20 meters but did not feel a gold coin to 1cm.

Best Regards
hi franco
I used a combination of steel and ferrite antenna With powerfull transmitter .Perhaps like nicolas detector :);)I think this passiv detector Can easily detect electromagnetic filed.

king40
07-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Hi mustafa
What relationship between floursend lamp and buried metal my friend
Most lrl can detect lamp why?

mustefa ubram
07-27-2014, 09:25 PM
Hi mustafa
What relationship between floursend lamp and buried metal my friend
hi dear freind king40
Most lrl work on the effects of electromagnetic .Passive receivers normally affected electromagnetic field effectsIn some systems, like Franco electromagnetic system (phenomenon) caused by buried metal influences on the stage LC And is measured by changes in the next step.
In other Type like my lrl and perhaps like Nicolas:)Passive receiver is working in normal mode And constantly being stimulated by a transmitter mode.When transmitting the desired metal underneath, which radiate.The phenomenon causes changes in passive mode transceiver is out of balance and the output is displayed.;)
Fluorescent bulbs have Ultraviolet .Ultraviolet is a branch of electromagnetic waves Electrical waves with both negative and positive.When the lamp is the electrical charge creates a magnetic field is strong, depending on the type and size of the bulb.The magnetic field causes a change in the passive reaciver and transmitter.
I think that is phenomenon similar to the magnetic field
Maybe I'm wrong in this case:shrug: I'm new to the world lrls.
I think my friends francoitaly ,nicolas,wm6,j-player ,geo,have a lot more information
Hope friends give more and the right information in this case:).

king40
07-27-2014, 09:43 PM
so if we want to test our lrl we can use lamp :cool:

mustefa ubram
07-27-2014, 09:59 PM
so if we want to test our lrl we can use lamp :cool:
i dont know:nono: :shrug: perhaps yes perhaps no
We need more information

GOLDEN LILLY
07-28-2014, 03:15 PM
Hi Mustefa, I think all LRL's are affected by strong emission of magnetic fields, even leading brands of lrl's are not exempt from this fact. I suggest you use a coil rather than a stylus or telescopic antenna for a good reception of static fields. You are on the right track my friend, keep on experimenting.

Best Regards...

reza vir
07-28-2014, 07:43 PM
Hi my friend Mustefa
Most of passive tracers arc lamps and batteries and thus feel CRT monitors
But Tfvt between the detector is built with those big companies that you test and adjust based on your device this way you do.
You should circle the magnetic field produced by two coils and coal to
http://s5.picofile.com/file/8132441642/The_Basics_of_Inductor_1_1322771296.jpg

mustefa ubram
07-28-2014, 10:07 PM
Hi my friend Mustefa
Most of passive tracers arc lamps and batteries and thus feel CRT monitors
But Tfvt between the detector is built with those big companies that you test and adjust based on your device this way you do.
You should circle the magnetic field produced by two coils and coal to
http://s5.picofile.com/file/8132441642/The_Basics_of_Inductor_1_1322771296.jpg
TANK YOU OULOOK AND REZA VIR
reaz Did you do this?

Nicolas
07-29-2014, 06:56 AM
hi to all
Today finished my project.passive detector based on vlf and elf frquency.:)
The results are very interesting for me.I was able to detect the fluorescent lamp at a distance of 3 meters in elf mod passive and 2 meter in vlf passive.:)
i was able to detect monitor pc at 4 mete in 2 mode vlf and elf .I am not fit to be tested.:frown:
I will reveal the buried metal?
What do you think?
I put a video
passive detector video (http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=76146702435485173330)

Hi dear mustefa good work you now in right way ... you can tray it in your test field with buried metal since 3 to 6 mouths with salt.

for other friend I can say this

All metals specified above form a static electric field around themselves that can be detected from the ground surface. The distance of detection varies according to size, conductivity, depth and period of stay underground. Metals with high conductivity, such as gold and silver, are detected more easily since they form a larger electric field and the device can locate them from a distance.

The earth is constantly being bombarded by powerful radio frequencies transmitted by the military, satellites, radio, and lightnings. These broadcasts induce electric currents in underground conductive materials.

Induced currents produce secondary electromagnetic fields, which can be detected on the ground surface through amplified deviations of the normal field woth very low frequency. Electrons also travel in a wave that can be located from distance. The highest reading over an object visibly stands out from neutral ground.

mustefa ubram
07-29-2014, 02:26 PM
Hi dear mustefa good work you now in right way ... you can tray it in your test field with buried metal since 3 to 6 mouths with salt.

for other friend I can say this

All metals specified above form a static electric field around themselves that can be detected from the ground surface. The distance of detection varies according to size, conductivity, depth and period of stay underground. Metals with high conductivity, such as gold and silver, are detected more easily since they form a larger electric field and the device can locate them from a distance.

The earth is constantly being bombarded by powerful radio frequencies transmitted by the military, satellites, radio, and lightnings. These broadcasts induce electric currents in underground conductive materials.

Induced currents produce secondary electromagnetic fields, which can be detected on the ground surface through amplified deviations of the normal field woth very low frequency. Electrons also travel in a wave that can be located from distance. The highest reading over an object visibly stands out from neutral ground.
tank you so much dear nicolas
i buried 2blow 2month ago.is this Accept for test or Non-acceptable .if is Non-acceptable What can I do to get fit ?

Nicolas
07-29-2014, 06:50 PM
tank you so much dear nicolas
i buried 2blow 2month ago.is this Accept for test or Non-acceptable .if is Non-acceptable What can I do to get fit ?

Depend of depth and nature of metal buried. you can try my friend nothing to lose. If not have result take an other month and try again.