PDA

View Full Version : Long range treasure locator DDSL6 fixed channels

Funfinder
05-02-2014, 02:25 AM
It's a big problem that some south-east-european metal-detector providers seems
to be extremly superstitious or not really interested in real provable technical details otherwise
such detectors would receive no promotion directly at the main page of their website:

http://www.notsi.com/?lang=en

Yes, this is Bulgaria, Varna (near Black Sea) - there are very old thracian treasures to find.
6000 years old... - and of course I know this nice place of earth.... You should visit it! :D

But for shure not with the DDSL6 - details here - even in english language:
http://www.notsi.com/?p=2408&lang=en

Showing such a distgusting dirty LRL-fraud-product on the main page tarnishly mixed under
real working other metal detectors is a personal insult to me! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What was the actual price? 4000 Euro or ca. 5500 Dollar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a hideous rip-off price!

Here we se the REAL results of our crazy LRL-guys that are hiding here in this forum
and try to make everything look very good and shiny bright! But is is not good at all! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Big money for nothing at all working crap! Otherwise prove it, you ******* ******* !!!!

Don't you have any feelings of guilt at all what you are doing to those who wanna
buy real working products for their hard and fair earned money?!

Did your Lie-Livestyle has completly shredded your soul?!
Have you turned into some sort of sociopathologic zombie-beings who find their completion
into harming and fooling other persons with your LRL-sh*t by living in your own crazy dreamworld?!

I say you something:

We will not pay 4000 Euro for your bullsh*t-notworking-wannabe-LRL-detectors !!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
And we will save the victims and destroy you if you not stop your damned activity!

You lousy-far-away-of-the-real-world-living - dreamers who wanna drag others into your own spoiled life!

You shall receive the collected bloody HATE of the whole treasure-hunting world if you don't start to work on a useful and correct level,
you cheap "mining the miners"-shrub-thieves and cunning and sneaky electronic-technology-betrayers! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

OFFF
WITH
YOUR
SCUM
! ! ! !