PDA

View Full Version : Marketing a new LRL

Dowser
04-23-2014, 09:41 AM
A new type of LRL has been designed by a friend and myself. Final working prototype is being assembled now. This is a Dowsing Element Enhancement Machine. Dowsing is needed to feel or see Signal that is Enhanced, weather you use Rods or not. This is Not a Frequency ommiting Device, and works continually Enhancing the Dowsable signal, following constant Natural Pulsations. A single probe needs to be inserted into the ground for best results. And Pure Elements are needed to signal to specific same Elements.

I have purchased an LRL Frequency device in the past, and know that they no longer work, so a new type of LRL had to be Designed, Tested, and Developed, for the Dowsers that love their Hobby, and want to continually Locate and Recover, lost Treasures, Coins, Meteorites, Ore, and Gems.

Since this is a Dowsing device, it's not Pattented, and I'm not sure it can be. If I decide to Market this Device, I'm aware of issues that will arise, from people that can't Dowse. I can suggest that people that want to Purchase, arive here at my house and test the device before Purchase. But I've seen flaws in that in the past, with a different device. Possible because the device wasn't a continuous working Machine.

I am undecided on if I should sell this, or not. Any suggestions on what to do, and how to go about it would be greatly appreciated.

If I do sell these Dowsing LRL machines, it would sell for about $3.000 usd, but I'll know more on what to charge, after I get the total assembly price. This price Doesn't include Elements needed to signal Element Targets. But there is a way to keep costs of Signal Elements down, another thing that will be explained if I sell. Details on this devices working parameters, won't be discussed until I get my final prototype.

Please feel free to get ahold of me if you can help. I have no websight yet, and know little about Marketing.

Dowser

Mike(Mont)
12-31-2014, 12:28 PM
Just wondered if there are any updates. Does it pick up stray signals? Magnetic interference?

Dowser
01-01-2015, 03:52 PM
I got past the prototype, and finished my Dowsing enhancement device, only to have Dowsing power drop below enhancement strength last spring. Like, but unlike other Dowsing assist machines, without Dowsing power to enhance, the machine no longer works. I am still trying to develop a device that creates the Dowsable signal strong enough to send and return, but it might not be possible in DC. Strange that the pulsating signal could be enhanced, but not created.. Since the sudden drop in the last few years, I am optimistic that Dowsing power will return some day, and will keep checking, hopefully for a return..

Mike(Mont)
01-01-2015, 09:51 PM
There are a few people working on the dowsing amplifier devices. Yesterday I was just killing it. Today seems weaker.

Mike(Mont)
01-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Your device seems something like what Bob Fitzgerald sells the Thunderstick (your references to not being near lightning). I had to laugh a sharpshooter named Lightning Larry. He said it's not because he was so fast, but rather that he never hit the same spot twice.