PDA

View Full Version : Good Field Test

hung
04-02-2014, 03:11 PM
This video demonstrates how a good field test can be of a huge benefit to the ones that build LRLs and need to test them.
A small pure silver coin buried for a very long time appears a lot bigger to the FG90 sensor due to the ionic field build up throughout the years.
Check how the device emits a continuous beep when close and over the target and how the user needs to dramatically reduce gain in order to pinpoint.

The discovery of this phenomenon and the knowledge Damasio, the inventor pursued is trully remarkable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcYNLGW9tmk

jocelito
04-02-2014, 03:36 PM
even pure silver after a while it oxidizes, it seems that the test was buried a short time, ie would not have that glow, I think that issued the beebes was something else and not the currency.

hung
04-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Jocelito, a prata pura tem uma resistencia muito maior a oxidação e além disso, tem um Ã*ndice anódico bem baixo. Se voce perceber, a areia retirada é de cor escura, sujerindo areia monazÃ*tica. Não sabemos a composição exata do solo naquele local, mas a oxidação só se dá em ambientes salinos e ácidos para produzir o efeito galvanico que não tem a ver com o fenomeno ionico em questão. Aquele tipo de solo pode ser o oposto e ter preservado o objeto com uma baixÃ*ssima oxidação.
Por outro lado, a constituição do solo pode ser de alta condutibilidade. Quando a moeda é retirada, perceba que o FG90 mão mais emite sinais como antes em virtude do ganho ter sido extremamente reduzido.

Pure silver has a much higher resistance to oxidation and also has a very low anodic index. If you watch carefully, the soil is very dark in color which suggests monazitic type. We do not know its true composition but oxidation only happens in saline/acid environments to produce galvanic effect which is not related to the ionic phenomenon in question. The type of soil in the video might be just the opposite and contributed to have preserved the coin with a low oxidation.
From another perspective, the soil might present high conductivity. When the coin is recovered, notice how the FG90 does not sound anymore like before due to the gain control have been heavily reduced.

jocelito
04-02-2014, 04:17 PM
ok, thanks for the reply

WM6
04-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Interested who is screenplay writer for this funny and desperate promo for mineoro fraudy-crap named FG-90?

Anyone noticed - suddenly mineoro scan (pardon scam) devices are able to pinpoint? No more regular detectors needed .....hooray !

You post this one day to late - this "Good Field Test" suit to 1. April only.

detectoman
04-03-2014, 03:14 AM
hung you always how sales promotor, how much pay you mineoro? i see the soil no have seed above, also the soil isnt compact, i suspicious you active a intermitent oscilator in your hand when the operator go in middle of object, a coin cant have these brigthess if this was buried a year, major you should post any video most convincent for us, we arnt childrens

detectoman
04-03-2014, 03:17 AM
hung other point, the most powerfull lrl cant be cities operated

hung
04-03-2014, 12:12 PM
hung you always how sales promotor, how much pay you mineoro? i see the soil no have seed above, also the soil isnt compact, i suspicious you active a intermitent oscilator in your hand when the operator go in middle of object, a coin cant have these brigthess if this was buried a year, major you should post any video most convincent for us, we arnt childrens

Purpose of posting this video was to show folks who build LRLs here how a good test field can produce good results. Usually the ones who create test fields do not dig their targets at all as they know how long it takes for them to present a detectable field and specially because they need those targets for LRL tuning.
The person in the video chose to demonstrate the device reacting to his long time buried sample and then dug the target. This is a rare situation indeed.

Now three corrections to your mistakes.

1 - Videos posted here by me or someone else have not the intention to convince anyone at all. They are just of educational purposes. The privilege of convincing is left to the viewer himself.

2 - For the umpteenth time. I do not work for Mineoro or receive any money from them.
If I develop my own detectors, why on earth would I need to promote Mineoro? Not a hard question for an average mind.

3 - Wrong again. Lots of LRLs can be used in the city or near power lines, etc. Bionic X4, my own Tubedec A9000 and the MX8, my latest developed device, and other comercial brands have no problems at all in detecting targets in those situations. Ionic or electrical field detection based devices only, might find some issues with those scenarios.
My new MX8 for instance has a technology that I do not see in any LRL anytime anywhere so far. When I have the time, I will post a thread about it and you will know why.

Qiaozhi
04-03-2014, 07:10 PM
As usual, it's what you don't see in the video that's important.

In this latest example you don't see the operator of the Mineoro using the device again after the coin is removed. As Jocelito said, the beeps could be caused by something else. This may be intentional, as suggested by detectoman, or from another source unrelated to the target. Whichever it is, the video shows nothing to eliminate this possibility.

You'll have to try much harder than this. ;)

Funfinder
04-13-2014, 02:41 PM
> hung wrote something, 04-02-2014, 03:11 PM

Hung, it is sooooo fantastic to have yooouuuu here, the Nr. 1 rioter and
rabble-rouser.
And like an addicted you simply can't stop spreading your "fantastic" informations.

The real gain for the people is below zero !!!! but what counts is that you can
express yourself and show the world your "amazing" knowledge.

We really have to find a method to seal persons like you away in some psychiatric clinic
without internet-access so they no longer can fool and betray others!

hung, you have and you are nothing!
Show us clear evidence or the slightest way to it, the smallest hard fact of a hint !!!

You can't! Same with all the other LRL-betrayers here.
Shall we chop off your arms with an axe so you can no longer hold your lies spreading
wannabe-crap-detectors? Do you want it? Do you wanna provocate us on and on?!

This is here not aunt Clementines fairy-tale-hour for pre-school-children !!!

You LRL-guys think you can hide fantastically well in the shadows of
keeping back clear information, but you can't!

DELIVER or go to the devil!
You are not the tooth-fairy for children who think they have fantastic wishes for free! :lol:

We know that you have nothing at all, you are living on wish-thinking and fantasy
and this is an illness and disease many people in this world suffer from,
from many different "ideas", problems, ideal, illusions or other crazy:
"the world has to be this way because I want to believe it must be this way".

Hung, were is your success-story?

Do you think that Morgan, Andreas and perhaps Nicolas from Italy are now the proof
for you that the Alonso stuff really works?!

Have these persons ever been able to show their LRLs to scientifical and correct
working persons like Carl, WM6, Qiaozhi, me and some others?!
Give it to engineers from Sony, Philips, Pionieer, JVC and their warrant would be disastrous for you!

What is this? Are you still at "experimenting level 1" out of 100?!

If you invent a wheel you know within seconds if it really produces the needed effects or not! :razz::razz::razz::razz:

And your stuff just produces unreliable failure-beeps! Great! You won the 1st price!
For fools who love coincindences and "I'm just do what I feel at the moment".

If you see a cloud above and it has the shape of a cucumber you think you will have sex today. :razz:

All what you do is not technical reliable work.
Its like a soup where nobody knows what is in it and afterwards you have to visit
the toilet for 1 hour.

But it is "fantastic" that you are here, hung, root of all LRL evil, together with some other
lunatics and dreamers who wanna make the world believe what they are dreaming of,
beyond all and any real scientifical approved methods.

Read the old greek philosophers at least to learn a little bit how this world really works
and what counts!

hung, stop this idiotical stuff or we will find ways that this crazy nonsense finally
ends! Either you and your fans provide real working and useful information or we will do
everything that the world will proven see what kind of crazy, stupid, cunning and absurd freaks you,
your greedy business-partners and your buddies are!

It really seems that you and your colleagues hates treasure-hunters from the bottom of your heart
thats why your only goal is to fool and betray them without end. :angry:

Your damned LRLs are the same not working as eternal life for all the gods-fanatics! :angry:
So please dream your shiny castles in the sky at night in your bed but not here!

Next time you either will provide real hard facts and "reprovable working information" !!!!
or
you can count with the next sh*t-storm from me and others, until you stop it finally. :nono: