PDA

View Full Version : New design electronic dowsing rod

ANDREAS
03-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Hi all
Maybe is top design Electronic dowsing rod. I build it, last year with opinions from some dowsers, about what need from a electronic rod.
As you know, i am not dowser. In this case this prototype i send this unit, for few months for testing, upgrade and results and now they tester- dowsers believes, this is the best for all dowsing units.
What is news about this prototype
1. Very small size
2. Full mechanical calibration balance via user +/-25mm front-back
3. Two preampifiers detect signals via antenna and sample together
3. Don't need generator, because via sample, produce automaticaly the frequency
4. Coil for export this automatically signal via generator and AGC for power, controling via capacitor effect dowser - hand
5. Without knobs, pots etc only you need insert the sample. In this case a led check.. if you are ready for searching or not
4. Two bearings inside handle via lathe for full rotation without friction.
As you can see, i use real electronics, some new ideas from dowers and a perfect case for erase all the balancing problems.
Now is time build some units and sell down-cost price. I need this for more opinions and advertising, before start commercial project.
best regards

stampa
03-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Looks good construction and I hope to be as good in practice also,
but also to the sales price.
I would imagine that it works with other samples of
metals such as silver, copper.
Good luck Andrea.

mustefa ubram
03-10-2014, 07:01 AM
very nice anreas
Is it possible for you to put a Schematic?

Tim Williams
03-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Interesting. Great workmanship.

Tim

taxma1981
03-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Στειλε κανα γερμανια μερια για δοκιμές φίλε. .

Qiaozhi
03-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums (http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526)
and make your posts in English.

taxma1981
03-10-2014, 11:13 PM
im sorry admin ok!!!:)

Mike(Mont)
03-11-2014, 01:25 PM
This has a resemblance to the Edgar Cayce Etheronic device by Paul Cold.

apogonos
03-22-2014, 10:20 AM

probably better to build a Fanouropita, in Saint Phanurius

ANDREAS
03-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Seven prototypes -units have been ordered at cost+shipping without profit. This week begins the shipping. I believe we will soon have new results and the tests field
best regards

kostas87
03-24-2014, 06:53 PM
probably better to build a Fanouropita, in Saint Phanurius

fanouropita....hahahaha!!

student
04-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Shall i buy it?. How much costs, or shall i get the circuits design. is it possible to make permanent static energy?

Hi all
Maybe is top design Electronic dowsing rod. I build it, last year with opinions from some dowsers, about what need from a electronic rod.
As you know, i am not dowser. In this case this prototype i send this unit, for few months for testing, upgrade and results and now they tester- dowsers believes, this is the best for all dowsing units.
What is news about this prototype
1. Very small size
2. Full mechanical calibration balance via user +/-25mm front-back
3. Two preampifiers detect signals via antenna and sample together
3. Don't need generator, because via sample, produce automaticaly the frequency
4. Coil for export this automatically signal via generator and AGC for power, controling via capacitor effect dowser - hand
5. Without knobs, pots etc only you need insert the sample. In this case a led check.. if you are ready for searching or not
4. Two bearings inside handle via lathe for full rotation without friction.
As you can see, i use real electronics, some new ideas from dowers and a perfect case for erase all the balancing problems.
Now is time build some units and sell down-cost price. I need this for more opinions and advertising, before start commercial project.
best regards

ANDREAS
04-12-2014, 05:24 AM
All tests by the tasters dowsers happened is entirely positive. Some changes were made to the samples-champer, change antenna (always under the advice because personally I'm not dowser).
Official presentation on our website in May. The price will be surprise- low so everyone can obtain.
I want to note (but not as dowser.. but as a designer) that, this device is probably the only honest and probably the best of anything has been presented. Every detail the mechanical and electronics design was aiming at perfection.
Best regards

Mike(Mont)
04-17-2015, 12:30 PM
It's been a year and haven't heard another word about this one. I'm not sure what this is or what it does, but it seems something similar to what i have been working on, the dowsing amplifier SSQL. I place a sample inside a resonator chamber and it is amplified and the signal is sent out. Of course mine is not hand-held--it is a transmitter that is placed on the ground and you walk around it with an L-rod to find the signal line to the target. Anyway, just curious how this one is working and why i haven't seen it lately.

Mike(Mont)
04-18-2015, 04:09 PM
Hello?

mustefa ubram
10-29-2015, 08:30 AM
hi andreas
Please describe the frequency of the building with metal sample?

Do you use the same crystal oscillator?