PDA

View Full Version : AGR frequencies

Mike(Mont)
02-10-2014, 07:02 PM
The receiver that Accurate Locators sells has a formula to calculate the frequency. Their info says that radio stations send out waves that hit the target and combine with the element's resonant frequency.

AM Radio station frequency in KHz times 0.01754 (for gold) equals the receiver frequency in KHz.

So I decided to see if a frequency generator and L-rod could get a discriminated signal line to the target by using this receiver frequency calculated to a nearby radio station. Unfortunately the strongest station is only 5KW. The jury is still out on this one. The weather here has finally got above zero F wind chill, but only +2F wind chill. Anyway I still go out and practice a few times a day. Today I was working with a calculated frequency and was able to locate the target maybe half the time. No doubt the cold weather has some effect on my locating, so I don't really know if this system is reliable. I have to believe there is something to this. I guess the big question is how well does it work on small targets. Their info says it's for large deposits from 100 feet away. That's barely considered long range.

Mike(Mont)
02-11-2014, 12:38 PM
I kinda feel like the pistol detectors are using this idea of the radio stations powering the target enough to detect it. Does anyone know if the AGR is the same thing as the pistol detectors?

Mike(Mont)
02-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Looks like I hit a sore spot here. Not trying to cause any grief, just thought maybe some of the principles of the AGR could be adapted to the pistol type detectors. Well maybe some day somebody will open their eyes and see what I am talking about, or not.

Fred
02-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Hey ! ( just to liven you up)

Actually I find your idea very interesting, (even if not very new, on its principle of using a broadcast station to detect some underground/terrain anomaly).

Unfortunately the seek for the principle behind the alleged functioning of any lrl doesn´t seems to be a priority on this forum, and personally i have nothing tangible to add... :)

Mike(Mont)
02-11-2014, 05:23 PM
Well. at least you are civil. BTW, I am working on it. Found out some stuff that I think others were hiding about the MFD frequencies. I don't know, maybe just coincidence. Some people have said they came up with the frequencies by just turning the dial. I'm not sure that is true.

Mike(Mont)
02-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Well, I don't claim to know much about this, but I have used the AGR formula and I found some peculiar results. Anybody here recall Sam "Lobo" Wolf how he used the sunshine as a transmitter and the reflected ray comes back off the target down range at the same angle (up range, too). Actually this was first described somewhat in the book "Supersensonics". Anyway, I was getting something similar to this only instead of sunshine it was from the radio station I was getting a hit down range from the target. I also get a hit over the target. At least I think that is what is happening. It could be some fundamental ray I am picking up. I need to try a different element to see if I get the same angle or not.

It has also occurred to me that these pistol type detectors that send out a frequency might be better off to have a stationary transmitter like the MFD uses. This way the signal line has time to develop. And they might consider using the AGR formula. Of course I am using an L-rod and this is much more sensitive than any radio receiver. You look at the info on the AGR and it says large ore bodies from 100 feet. That's crude but I applaud them for their work.

Qiaozhi
02-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Well, I don't claim to know much about this, but I have used the AGR formula and I found some peculiar results. Anybody here recall Sam "Lobo" Wolf how he used the sunshine as a transmitter and the reflected ray comes back off the target down range at the same angle (up range, too). Actually this was first described somewhat in the book "Supersensonics". Anyway, I was getting something similar to this only instead of sunshine it was from the radio station I was getting a hit down range from the target. I also get a hit over the target. At least I think that is what is happening. It could be some fundamental ray I am picking up. I need to try a different element to see if I get the same angle or not.

It has also occurred to me that these pistol type detectors that send out a frequency might be better off to have a stationary transmitter like the MFD uses. This way the signal line has time to develop. And they might consider using the AGR formula. Of course I am using an L-rod and this is much more sensitive than any radio receiver. You look at the info on the AGR and it says large ore bodies from 100 feet. That's crude but I applaud them for their work.
There is such a confusion of ideas here that it's impossible to even know where to start. Perhaps it would make a good basis for a psychology thesis. ;)

Dell Winders
02-12-2014, 03:20 PM
I have an L-Rod LRL that discriminates to Gold, that I have used for several years now. It even detects Gold through Aluminum & Glass, which many Frequency Generator LRL's will not.

What has already been done, can be done. Dell

WM6
02-12-2014, 03:37 PM
AM Radio station frequency in KHz times 0.01754 (for gold) equals the receiver frequency in KHz.

Where they got o.o1753?

If we know that characteristic resonate frequency of natural gold is 1730MHz, then we need to calculate gold typical wavelength from typical gold frequency which is 173.0mm.

Have you ever heard of the magic Golden number (resonant frequency/wavelenght)? Here you are: 1730MHz / 173.0mm - applied to pure natural gold only!!!!

WM6
02-12-2014, 03:44 PM
I have an L-Rod LRL that discriminates to Gold, that I have used for several years now. It even detects Gold through Aluminum & Glass, which many Frequency Generator LRL's will not.

Great! It is certainly not for sale?

Mike(Mont)
02-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Where they got o.o1753?

If we know that characteristic resonate frequency of natural gold is 1730MHz, then we need to calculate gold typical wavelength from typical gold frequency which is 173.0mm.

Have you ever heard of the magic Golden number (resonant frequency/wavelenght)? Here you are: 1730MHz / 173.0mm - applied to pure natural gold only!!!!

If you look on the periodic tables, the resonant frequency for gold is 1.754 MHz. Possibly you have confused 1754 KHz? Not sure why they cut it down to 0.01754.

Maybe just a coincidence but Bill Morgan used to use 221.1 Hz. I found a radio station 25.2 KHz that the AGR formula works out to 442.008 or almost exactly twice what Morgan used and the 222 Hz Dell was using. I never had any luck with the Morgan freq. The transmission is intermittent. Sometimes the signal ain't there and I have to wait a minute.

Fred
02-12-2014, 04:55 PM
If you look on the periodic tables, the resonant frequency for gold is 1.754 MHz. Possibly you have confused 1754 KHz?
Mike, 1.754mhz is the same as 1754khz ...

Mike(Mont)
02-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Mike, 1.754mhz is the same as 1754khz ...

Here, I'll slow down. Maybe he confused 1754 KHz (Which is the same as 1.754 MHz) with 1754 MHz. Unless I read it wrong, his post said gold is 1730 MHz which is incorrect.

WM6
02-12-2014, 07:13 PM
Sorry I wrote per memory. I checked now:

Correct data for MGN (Magic Golden Number) are 1730/1730:

1730 kHz (frequency) = 1730 dm (wavelength)

Fred
02-12-2014, 08:02 PM
1730 kHz (frequency) = 1730 dm (wavelength)
1732.9 dm :)

Mike(Mont)
02-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Some tables list it as 1.729 MHz

Mike(Mont)
02-12-2014, 09:58 PM

What has already been done, can be done. Dell

Is that your Dell Rod the one with two pods on it?

Fred
02-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Some tables list it as 1.729 MHz

Well, wavelength calculation is : Speed of light/ Frequency
( And to use 300 for speed of light is not always good enought.)

Note that i am discussing this technical point only , not its use for secret gold frequency or whatever ...

Mike(Mont)
02-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Fred, what locator do you use?

Fred
02-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Fred, what locator do you use?

Homebuilt Tesoro golden sabre and Fisher 1280 ... :lol:

Mike(Mont)
02-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Yes, that is funny. You must be lonely and bored with life. You come here to try to get some of the enthusiasm for the LRL users. That's what they call an energy vampire. Why don't you just get one and learn? You can get a cheap frequency generator off ebay, learn meditation off the internet. Just do it.

Qiaozhi
02-12-2014, 11:03 PM
That's a bit personal. :lol:

WM6
02-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Well, wavelength calculation is : Speed of light/ Frequency
( And to use 300 for speed of light is not always good enought.)

Note that i am discussing this technical point only , not its use for secret gold frequency or whatever ...

Sorry Fred, this calculation is not valid for all continents and even for all countries not.

You must follow beauty of MGN (Magic Golden Number) and not meticulous science behind, otherwise you would never become an excellent dowser.

Fred
02-13-2014, 01:26 AM
Yes, that is funny. You must be lonely and bored with life. You come here to try to get some of the enthusiasm for the LRL users. That's what they call an energy vampire. Why don't you just get one and learn? You can get a cheap frequency generator off ebay, learn meditation off the internet. Just do it.

On the contrary, i enjoy a lot to get reliable and effective results with my detectors, as i never have enough time for all the activities i would like to have...And time is precious.

And yes, learning is one of them, (this i why i am here, with an open mind) but if you are comparing it to "vampirism", it is a bit odd , or sick comparison, IMO.
Anyway, you should try it too.
Of course, the main goal for me is metal detecting, not relaxation or esoterism.

By the way, don´t worry, using conventional detectors is not contagious !And even if it was, you should not feel threatened, they are proven to work :p

Fred
02-13-2014, 01:34 AM
Sorry Fred, this calculation is not valid for all continents and even for all countries not.

You must follow beauty of MGN (Magic Golden Number) and not meticulous science behind, otherwise you would never become an excellent dowser.

Ah yes, you are right! Wrong forum too . Sorry about that, it will happen again :)
Here all formulas should include effects of curvature of earth at a microscopic scale... And some random noise, to work properly ...

Dell Winders
02-13-2014, 07:33 AM

That's a bit personal. :lol:

Shhhh ! Now, folks know where your mind is at. dell

Mike(Mont)
02-16-2014, 02:15 PM
I guess Dell does not want to talk about his discriminating rod. I don't know why he mentioned it in the first place.

I recall in the "Supersensonics" book that was written in the early 1970's by Christopher Hills. He talks in a couple of places about using a radio station for locating work. In one case he placed some blood or something on top of a radio receiver and analyzed it. Hills was always under the impression that thought waves or consciousness travels to the target. He said consciousness is the same thing as light.

Speaking of light, many people before him spoke of using light as an energy source. Some claimed you could not use a witness at night, that you needed a flashlight.

Mike(Mont)
02-22-2014, 02:50 PM
I've often wondered about the pyramids being some sort of transmitter like Christopher Hills said. I just saw something about a pyramid they measured a frequency of 28 KHz coming from it. So I calculated what an AGR frequency would be and came up with a little under 500 Hz. Times ten this is nearly 5KHz one of the main gold MFD type frequencies.

I wonder if dowsers around the world have been using this for thousands of years. You know I have mentioned how gravity changes around the full moon can cause a piezo effect on the pyramids because of their huge mass. Of course it is not just around the full moon, it's increased with every tide. Just food for thought.

Mike(Mont)
02-22-2014, 03:10 PM
I just found an article on the Giza pyramid saying one of the chambers was 438 or 440 Hz.
I had looked up the 442Hz I calculated and found some symphonies in Europe use that for concert A but others use the lower numbers like 438 and 440.

Anyway, this article is fringe material, but who knows? There are others articles if you search "frequency of pyramids"

http://www.gizapyramid.com/Leone1.htm

Fred
02-22-2014, 08:18 PM
I just found an article on the Giza pyramid saying one of the chambers was 438 or 440 Hz.
I had looked up the 442Hz I calculated and found some symphonies in Europe use that for concert A but others use the lower numbers like 438 and 440.

Oh...

Mike(Mont)
02-22-2014, 09:26 PM
Sorry, I should be following the Holy Bible more closely. Matthew Chapter 7:6

eaglewings35
03-05-2014, 12:12 AM
The receiver that Accurate Locators sells has a formula to calculate the frequency. Their info says that radio stations send out waves that hit the target and combine with the element's resonant frequency.

So I decided to see if a frequency generator and L-rod could get a discriminated signal line to the target by using this receiver frequency calculated to a nearby radio station. Unfortunately the strongest station is only 5KW. The jury is still out on this one. The weather here has finally got above zero F wind chill, but only +2F wind chill. Anyway I still go out and practice a few times a day. Today I was working with a calculated frequency and was able to locate the target maybe half the time. No doubt the cold weather has some effect on my locating, so I don't really know if this system is reliable. I have to believe there is something to this. I guess the big question is how well does it work on small targets. Their info says it's for large deposits from 100 feet away. That's barely considered long range.

Mike,
This is very similar to an idea that I have been kicking around.
Police cruiser radios (hand held too), can be programmed with different frequencies.
Why not to the gold and silver freq?
The Motorola radios are quite powerful, and in my humble opinion, would make a great LRL.

I get good ideas, but I dont know how to actually make it happen.
You got any ideas?

Mike(Mont)
03-05-2014, 12:56 AM
I know absolutely nothing about police radios. I don't even understand what you plan to do with them. I know Bill Morgan used a walkie-talkie as an MFD transmitter. Problem there is high battery usage and you have to hog the channel with long transmissions. Many walkie-talkies automatically shut off after fifteen seconds or something like that.

eaglewings35
03-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Mike,
What I was thinking was using an antenna and the radio to transmit and receive
the frequencies of gold and silver.
Yes sir, I would definitely have to lug around a battery or battery pack.

Now, you are correct. They do have a burst session on those radios.
But, how about a programmable police band scanner?
You can program the frequencies and again use an antenna as an L-Rod.

Is this still confusing?

Thanks,
Kerry

Mike(Mont)
03-05-2014, 12:40 PM
What frequencies are you talking about? Transmit and receive?

Mike(Mont)
03-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Remember the AGR frequencies are only a fraction of the transmit frequencies. You need a receiver that can go much lower.