PDA

View Full Version : I heard but find nothing

lahoop
02-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Hi to all
maybe two years ago I read a thread in this forum talked about a camera that can visualize what is underground up to 20 meters depth.
Again, a member wrote a thread about a two computers with some software and hardware also can visualize what is underground with clear image as a picture.
I have searched since that time tell today through internet and other resources but nothing. please if anyone find something like that things let me know.
any help would be appreciated.
THank you

Qiaozhi
02-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Hi to all
maybe two years ago I read a thread in this forum talked about a camera that can visualize what is underground up to 20 meters depth.
Again, a member wrote a thread about a two computers with some software and hardware also can visualize what is underground with clear image as a picture.
I have searched since that time tell today through internet and other resources but nothing. please if anyone find something like that things let me know.
any help would be appreciated.
THank you
This is probably what you're looking for ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18556&highlight=camera

lahoop
02-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Yes dear Qiaozhi ,but all what did the writer write? Just description of a stage he passed through. He didn't catch any essential information.
In internet there isn't any body talk about thing like that
Does any body in the forum meet a person like that the writer mentioned

Qiaozhi
02-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Yes dear Qiaozhi ,but all what did the writer write? Just description of a stage he passed through. He didn't catch any essential information.
In internet there isn't any body talk about thing like that
Does any body in the forum meet a person like that the writer mentioned
Yes, I think that I made a similar comment at the time. The whole thing sounds like a fairy tale, and therefore is probably too good to be true. Lots of anecdotal information and no hard facts.