PDA

View Full Version : New long ranger ARGUS

Nicolas
01-25-2014, 02:00 AM
Made in Germany !

http://www.electron.de/bilder/lrd.gif

The long range gold detector IONIC 1001A is a new development to detect hidden or buried gold from a great distance. Conventional metal detectors can only measure what is immediately below the search coil in the ground. In contrast, the IONIC detector capable of gold and silver objects (precious metals ) has been measured from a distance.

Principle between soil and air , there is a balanced charge ratio . The soil is charged negatively and the positive air equally. If at this point a metal object into the ground , so it leads to positive charge. In unedelen metals this excess charge is compensated by the chemical process of oxidation. In contrast, corrode ( rust, oxidize ) Precious metals (gold, silver, platinum ) are either not or only very slowly and in very small scale. Proceed no connection with their environment a ! Is now a precious long time in the soil , a constant excess of positive charge is formed in the soil. The balancing efforts between soil and air causes a lower concentration of positive ions ( ion difference) in the air above the precious metal. The positive ion field of air under the effect of the geomagnetic field and moves in the south / north direction.

The highly sensitive measuring electronics of the Long range gold detector IONIC 1001A is able to detect this ion difference in air and thus to point to buried gold and silver at a great distance . However, only objects made ​​of gold or silver can be found using this method , which are buried in the ground for quite some time and have already formed a measurable ion difference in the air! Rain and high humidity destroy the ion field for a short time , also loses in principle measurable ion difference with increasing distance to the origin.

The main application area of the Long - range gold detector is the distance detection of gold in large, cluttered areas. Moreover, it is also possible to use other non-ferrous metals to be detected such as silver, brass , and copper , provided that these metals are buried in the soil for many years . The longer the gold and other non-ferrous metals are buried , the better they can be located. Gold and other non-ferrous metals , which are located at the surface or inside of walls , foundations, caves and tunnels , can also be detected if no physical change or movement by humans, machines or vehicles has taken place and no electric field in the nearby is .

The long range gold detector IONIC 1001A produces the best results in sparsely populated areas with little development. Since the IONIC 1001A is very sensitive to small changes in the ionic environment , you can achieve high coverage and accuracy in locating concealed by gold , especially in the original environment. Especially in difficult terrain such as overgrown forests , rocky mountains or steep rock walls unfolds the IONIC 1001A its advantages over other measuring methods .

With the long range gold detector IONIC 1001A is measured along the horizon and initially found by treasure hunters , the direction could be located in which buried gold . Once the direction of a gold object has been detected, the gold detector gives an audible signal or a change in the measured value display in its own display.

In versions 1001B and 1001C of the Long range gold detector as additional external probe is designed without its own display , to our professional ARGUS Pulse Induction Gold detectors ARGUS ARGUS GD5005P or GD6006P . Here, the representation and measurement evaluation via the display of the PI detector and one is thus parallel in a position to carry out locally to a pulse - induction measurement in depth so as to unequivocally detect the exact position of the supposed discovery object in the ground.

The ideal combination for the professional treasure hunter !

http://www.electron.de/php/metallsu.php

eaglewings35
03-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Hey Nick,
I am not sure of the price, because I cant read German, but it looks
like an awesome machine.
I would love to field test one of these. Any idea how I can?
Any idea of the costs?

Are they available here in the US?

Thanks,
Kerry

Nicolas
03-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Hey Nick,
I am not sure of the price, because I cant read German, but it looks
like an awesome machine.
I would love to field test one of these. Any idea how I can?
Any idea of the costs?

Are they available here in the US?

Thanks,
Kerry

The price is 5199 Euro = 7150$

I m not sure in Usa but you can ask from Germany

I have less price why pay enough money too
same technology

eaglewings35
03-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Hey Nick,
Send me an email with what you have or can make.

tharkey.eaglewings@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Kerry

Nicolas
03-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Hey Nick,
Send me an email with what you have or can make.

tharkey.eaglewings@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Kerry

Ok look your email box. I have sent you email