PDA

View Full Version : Real clone Alonso-PD

Pages : 1 [2] 3

ANDREAS
01-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Hi all
PD only for Gold it's ready. Need only final test this month, of course with videos.
I use only one stage from original PD Alonso nothing more.
Very small size and weight, full stability without humidity problems or sky-grounds effect.

Now need only fine weather and small free time.
Note: For now it remains a prototype, I have not decided yet what I'll do
best regards

ouiarabe
01-13-2015, 09:23 PM
Hi all
PD only for Gold it's ready. Need only final test this month, of course with videos.
I use only one stage from original PD Alonso nothing more.
Very small size and weight, full stability without humidity problems or sky-grounds effect.

Now need only fine weather and small free time.
Note: For now it remains a prototype, I have not decided yet what I'll do
best regards

hi alonso
Congratulations
Excellent device and without complications
As for me, I still have not succeeded in the first device manufacturing, is still the problem of discrimination
He works as a pulse induction
He also works with a transmitter as in this Annex video

http://youtu.be/6r9LE4_Hmqw

ANDREAS
01-14-2015, 06:35 AM
hi alonso
Congratulations
Excellent device and without complications
As for me, I still have not succeeded in the first device manufacturing, is still the problem of discrimination
He works as a pulse induction
He also works with a transmitter as in this Annex video

http://youtu.be/6r9LE4_Hmqw

Hi
I am not Alonso
I saw your video. I don't use your method
best regards
Andreas

ouiarabe
01-14-2015, 09:04 AM
Please Excuse me Andreas on this unintended fault
Thank you to the spaciousness of your chest

LRLMAN
01-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Hi Nicolas
Is very clean
JI (on PCB) is for connection batteries (two serial 9V=18V)
Trans (on pcb) is for connection +/-9V transmitter
Later i publish all connection with a diagram
regards

Hello Andreas do you have all conections?, when you put the interconnections of all the elements of PD to see where I'm wrong.

Already I conected all pd elements but does not work as I interconnects.

how do you see the image of the interconnections present here of the wires going to the receiving antenna seems that there are good?

what about the zero point calibration must be done first of all of the transmitting and receiving antennas if everything is connected directly and in conjunction with the ferrite? that is where I have the problem.

LRLMAN.

ANDREAS
01-15-2015, 05:54 AM
what about the zero point calibration must be done first of all of the transmitting and receiving antennas if everything is connected directly and in conjunction with the ferrite? that is where I have the problem.

LRLMAN.
Need fine tune all coils a central frequency by Tx coil and next step zero all together. If you find the best point setting ferrite coil (this is so difficult), you must try find the place for Rx coil and ferrite together for same output signal via ferrite circuit and MD circuit. If you can see my first video i use screws calibration for finding the place. It's difficult, because need critical place +/-0,5mm up-down front -back for all coils
best regards

LRLMAN
01-15-2015, 06:22 AM
Need fine tune all coils a central frequency by Tx coil and next step zero all together. If you find the best point setting ferrite coil (this is so difficult), you must try find the place for Rx coil and ferrite together for same output signal via ferrite circuit and MD circuit. If you can see my first video i use screws calibration for finding the place. It's difficult, because need critical place +/-0,5mm up-down front -back for all coils
best regards

And what about the interconections of all elements?? are fine?? respect to the image???

I don't know how interconnected the TX and RX, for me it's not good the image, i have a problem mi PD not work.

And what about the ferrite?, how can work the ferrite? do you think if i make a short circuit with a 1.5 v, should detect it the ferrite? to know if this is working?

May be tomorrow I upload a video of my Pd Working.

Greetings.

LRLMAN.

ANDREAS
01-15-2015, 12:15 PM
All my posts are very clean. All my schematics are correct. Read again all posts and try.
Regards

LRLMAN
01-22-2015, 01:43 AM
All my posts are very clean. All my schematics are correct. Read again all posts and try.
Regards

OOOOOOOOOOPSSS,

I DID REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND NOTHING, JUST I DID WORK THE OMEGA COIL, BUT I ASK IF ANTENNA FERRITE MUST ALSO BE WORKING?? I REVISED ALL COMPONENTS BUT I THINK MISSING SOMETHING MORE BECAUSE THE FERRITE ISN'T WORKING.

IN ALONSO PD IS EASILY TO KNOW WHEN THE ANTENNA FERRITE IS WORKING WITH ONLY MAKE A SHORT CIRCUIT 1.5 BATTERY WITH A ROUND WIRE 20 CMS. LONG, OR WITH A TELEVISION REMOTE CONTROL, BUT IN THIS NEW PD NOT HAVE ANY SIGNAL WITH THE SHORT CIRCUIT AND I THINK IF IT IS NORMAL ????

SO WHERE IS THE ERROR?

IN THIS NEW PISTOL DETECTOR I NOT SEE WERE HAS THE SWITCH POSITIONS ONLY FOR FERRITE OR JUST OMEGA OR BOTH.

ALSO I THINK THAT YOU NOT BEEN CLEAR ENOUGH, BECAUSE ONLY THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ARE SUGGESTING ALL WITH IMAGES, WITH LEGEND THE POSITIONS OF ALL COMPONENTS OF THIS EQUIPMENT AND THE PROYECT IS YOURS AND IT IS NOT OF THEM.

SORRY ANDREAS.

LRLMAN

ANDREAS
01-22-2015, 08:21 PM
Hi LRLMAN
I build clone with all parts, all stages as you know and publish here.
Calibration is very-very difficult and critical
If you have not tune all together this PD cannot work.
i see clone can detect a spark only 40cm distance , a magnet near 50cm distance and ofcourse metals on air maximum 20 cm distance.
TV control i think detect 20 cm distance
Now if you want work with only feritte, if you want detect a spark xxx distance, this is your choice build it.
For me is a pratform for better results
About if i am clear or not
Ofcourse i am clear. ofcourse i publish my first unit here and i say this is a real clone with small mods for better stability. ofcourse i publish here a fine PCB for all members if they want build and experiment with this.
Now if you want method for full calibration or more, i think some members publish here can build this. In this case you can ask there
Now about PD only for Gold
I use only one preamp stage by clone alonso and new circuits by me (you can see my last photo inside PD only for Gold)
Pd only for gold cannot detect metals, cannot detect sparks, cannot detect magnetic lines etc
I am very clear. I publish here a thread "real clone alonso PD". I don't publish here a thread " how you can calibrate and build a clone alonso for your step by step".
In this case some extra infos via my posts is a gift for every one try build one
Best regards

humhum
01-25-2015, 12:39 AM
Hi LRLMAN
Now about PD only for Gold
I use only one preamp stage by clone alonso and new circuits by me (you can see my last photo inside PD only for Gold)
Pd only for gold cannot detect metals, cannot detect sparks, cannot detect magnetic lines etc
I am very clear. I publish here a thread "real clone alonso PD". I don't publish here a thread " how you can calibrate and build a clone alonso for your step by step".
In this case some extra infos via my posts is a gift for every one try build one
Best regards

Hi Andreas , maybe Now I understand what is Secret for this PD narrow band gold filter for very high frequency.

Regards.

king40
01-29-2015, 08:28 AM
this pd is free or for sale ?

ANDREAS
01-29-2015, 07:28 PM
this pd is free or for sale ?
Alonso PD is free to manufacturers or anyone who wants to try construct it.
My presentation of this PD was done in same box shape as much as possible dimensions is what properly, with the original schematic and very small mods for more stability. Of course I use the same box as "platform" for my PD only for gold.
After finish all experiments and anything need more, i put PD only for gold in a new design box . PD only for Gold is not free
regards

king40
01-30-2015, 06:22 AM
Alonso PD is free to manufacturers or anyone who wants to try construct it.
My presentation of this PD was done in same box shape as much as possible dimensions is what properly, with the original schematic and very small mods for more stability. Of course I use the same box as "platform" for my PD only for gold.
After finish all experiments and anything need more, i put PD only for gold in a new design box . PD only for Gold is not free
regards

Ok Thanks
for users like me , that no have any experience in pd , build this pd is very hard
best way is by pd

paku
02-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Dear ANDREAS
how much the price you sell this pd

ANDREAS
02-23-2015, 01:36 PM
A fine circuit, need and special case, for ergonomic search and easy calibration by user. In this case i must draw a new box for put all electronics circuits, ferrite etc. I think after ten months am ready with new design circuits as you can see, my post #218.
I don't use the original PD box, because i don't like this classic design and more ,because i have problem with with vibration between base "coils housing" and main box.
Need only fine weather for external tests.
Inside lab PD can detect very easy Gold if put a place after 30 minutes. Very delicate unit, produce a "trust" by user via calibration and see with eyes the real detection Gold.
Need small time for solve all small problems
enjoy

Qiaozhi
02-23-2015, 08:06 PM
A fine circuit, need and special case, for ergonomic search and easy calibration by user. In this case i must draw a new box for put all electronics circuits, ferrite etc. I think after ten months am ready with new design circuits as you can see, my post #218.
I don't use the original PD box, because i don't like this classic design and more ,because i have problem with with vibration between base "coils housing" and main box.
Need only fine weather for external tests.
Inside lab PD can detect very easy Gold if put a place after 30 minutes. Very delicate unit, produce a "trust" by user via calibration and see with eyes the real detection Gold.
Need small time for solve all small problems
enjoy
Very nice looking instrument, and it's tall (like TOTeM). However, the handle on your PD is better positioned for stability. :)

ANDREAS
02-24-2015, 04:54 AM
Very nice looking instrument, and it's tall (like TOTeM). However, the handle on your PD is better positioned for stability. :)
Many times i have in my thought your design-box, because is stronger for use and better protection coils vs vertical setting ferrite.
You are right. If you think my design-box make a "confused" or you think... i make it without your license, please inform me for change it.
I like the clean solutions and i don't want make any problems

Qiaozhi
02-24-2015, 07:26 PM
Many times i have in my thought your design-box, because is stronger for use and better protection coils vs vertical setting ferrite.
You are right. If you think my design-box make a "confused" or you think... i make it without your license, please inform me for change it.
Hi Andreas,

Absolutely no problem with your design. There is no conflict with TOTeM.
I was just admiring the way you repositioned the handle for better stability.

Nicolas
02-28-2015, 11:25 PM

Well as for the center of Gravitate if the handle is in the center and not in the face is so easy.

Not be worried Andreas do as you like without recourse to the permission. I even thought to divide your box into two, but you did it before me. OPS Then again i need ask permission from you.? I know you not give it purpose I build it without problem .... thank you Andreas this is life :D:D

brs
03-30-2015, 11:30 AM
Hi Andreas
What's New on your machine Are there videos Are Showing copies of it for sale

folharin
04-21-2015, 02:51 PM
an electronic design engineer told me to get on the frequency 60 kHz.. 65 khz ,l8 50 turns and l8 350 .wire 0,20

folharin
04-21-2015, 02:53 PM
an electronic design engineer told me to get on the frequency 60 kHz.. 65 khz ,l8 50 turns and l8 350 .wire 0,20

what you guys have to say about it?

aress
05-11-2015, 03:58 PM
I would like to receive greetings Andreas pain pda device just does find gold or Other precious metals also sensitive Can you give me information on what is the price? thanks

taxma1981
10-23-2015, 11:54 AM
With full sensitive today i detect the dcf77station from 40 km distance :lol::lol:

saber
02-26-2016, 11:33 AM
nice work ANDREAS, i like it

can you put your new pcb for us here to try it? :frown:

ROJ
03-26-2016, 09:55 PM
Hello Andreas.
I tested my PD on real object from 4 years ago in 2m depth.
It can detect signal from 7 m away from target .
See it from here.
http://www.felezyaberoj.com/?p=4372

ROJ
03-27-2016, 12:29 PM
LDX is designed for gold but it can detect other materials like LEAD too.
You can see my test from here.
Also i tested PD,Mole prospector,ldx with the same results
LEAD is about 5kg in 2m depth and from 4 years ago.
http://www.felezyaberoj.com/?p=6796
thanks for your cooperation and helps

okantex
03-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Is LDX static field locator like zahori
or radio frequency reflections like PD
or termal locator like LZR kaabi

ROJ
03-27-2016, 08:31 PM
Dear Okantex
1and2 close but not the same. In addition there is earth magnetic comparator for better results

aft_72005
03-28-2016, 11:13 AM
Hello Andreas.
I tested my PD on real object from 4 years ago in 2m depth.
It can detect signal from 7 m away from target .
See it from here.
http://www.felezyaberoj.com/?p=4372

I saw movie but there wasn’t any proof which your device work as :|long rang!!!!!!

aft_72005
03-28-2016, 11:19 AM
I saw movie but there wasn’t any proof which your device work as :|long rang!!!!!!

So simple only small transmitter underground can produce signal for long range detecting .
ROJ ,don’t worry :D:D:D

aft_72005
03-28-2016, 11:25 AM
So simple only small transmitter underground can produce signal for long range detecting .

Movies contain Proof for long range detectors , first must detect target , second while camera on dig and show target and again show the empty hole without signal . ;);););)

aft_72005
03-28-2016, 11:37 AM
Movies contain Proof for long range detectors , first must detect target , second while camera on dig and show target and again show the empty hole without signal . ;);););)

Movies contain Proof for long range detectors , first must detect target , second while camera on dig and show target and again show the empty hole without signal . :cool::cool::cool:

ROJ
03-28-2016, 11:49 AM

See it again.pls
the level of the signal starts to increase gradually from7m away from target
when the device is exactly on the desired object the sound disappears.

ROJ
03-28-2016, 11:58 AM

Dear AFT.
You are right,but but we want to share our test ONLY.

aft_72005
03-28-2016, 03:03 PM
Dear AFT.
You are right,but but we want to share our test ONLY.

ROJ , personally I don’t any problems with you . happy Iranian new year, happy Nowruz

aft_72005
03-28-2016, 03:15 PM
See it again.pls
the level of the signal starts to increase gradually from7m away from target
when the device is exactly on the desired object the sound disappears.

Yes , I saw for several times . nice work . good VCO and MCU work . but I don’t believe it is working as
Long range .as I saying I don’t have problems with you . there are other movies in forum which also didn’t proof any more.

ROJ
03-28-2016, 08:01 PM
Yes , I saw for several times . nice work . good VCO and MCU work . but I don’t believe it is working as
Long range .as I saying I don’t have problems with you . there are other movies in forum which also didn’t proof any more.

Dear AFT.
Thanks for your opinion and idea.
I will do more tests and let you know.
Max range on big object is about 20m and max depth is 6m.
My best wishes

edwgold
03-28-2016, 10:57 PM
Dear ROJ,

Since you have a Mole Prospector, it has proven near some appliances (refrigerator, TV) to see if it also reacts?

Using the Mole Prospector as sensor? is an elongated antenna?

You've opened?

regards

Edward

ROJ
03-29-2016, 09:58 AM
Dear ROJ,

Since you have a Mole Prospector, it has proven near some appliances (refrigerator, TV) to see if it also reacts?

Using the Mole Prospector as sensor? is an elongated antenna?

You've opened?

regards

Edward

Dear Edward.
I have tested MOLE Prospector on WI-FI.
It reacts to wi-fi signals from 5m away .also it reacts to TV and Refrigerator too.
Warm Regards.
Roj

pigeon
04-10-2016, 10:15 PM
hi all

I search pcb for Real clone Alonso-PD

thank you

saber
04-21-2016, 02:06 PM
hi

I can't find 1n8 cap. can anyone help me for made this cap (with 2 cap in parallel) ?

thank you

fmnotes
04-21-2016, 02:36 PM
hi

I can't find 1n8 cap. can anyone help me for made this cap (with 2 cap in parallel) ?

thank you

You can put two or three or more capacitors in parallel. And create whatever your capacitor value needed.

ROJ
04-25-2016, 01:27 PM
Dear Edward.
I have tested MOLE Prospector on WI-FI.
It reacts to wi-fi signals from 5m away .also it reacts to TV and Refrigerator too.
Warm Regards.
Roj

My new test on gold

brs
04-25-2016, 07:47 PM
hi RO
JWell done amazing results Is it possible to share project images from inside the machine how much is the frequency

WM6
04-25-2016, 09:12 PM
My new test on gold

Nice design. Congratulations.

Pity, that it can detect mercury fillings in your teeth only.

saber
04-26-2016, 06:48 AM
Hi everyone
I made this circuit. When the battery is connected to the circuit The red LED lights up. What is the reason?
can i use it when this red led is on?

reza vir
09-06-2016, 03:01 PM
hi

thank you

1.2 nf = 122
0.6 nf = 601

or

1 nf =102
0.8 nf =801

If you can not find this range of capacitors
You can remove the old radio

reza vir
09-06-2016, 03:09 PM
buy this link:

niku shop (http://www.nikushop.com/eshop/capacitors-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86-%D9%87%D8%A7/ceramic-disc-capacitor/1-8nf-50v-cer-3723-3724-3725-3726-detail)

merqc (http://www.merqc.com/Products/view/3842/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86_1.8_%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86%D9 %88_%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF_smd_805_1.8NF_s md805)

kaelectronic (http://www.kaelectronic.com/Product/SubType/8/%D8%AA%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%20%D9%B E%D8%A7%DB%8C%DB%8C%D9%86%20Low%20Tolerance)

echehreh (http://echehreh.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=655)

jahanelectronic (http://jahanelectronic.ir/%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B4%DA%AF%D8%A7%D9%87%20%D8%A 7%D9%84%DA%A9%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%DB%8C%DA%A9% 20/%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF%DB%8C%20%D8%A8%D8%A 7%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1/2%D9%BE%DB%8C%D9%86/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%20%D9%BE%D9%84%DB%8C%20%D 8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1?limit=75)

generalelec (http://www.generalelec.com/product/24732/18NF-50V)

bazaarbargh (http://bazaarbargh.ir/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86/1345-8nf-50v-cer.html)

mokkethon80
10-09-2016, 01:54 PM
the pcb...is this real...? i don no can work our not

eurkas
10-16-2016, 05:54 PM
Hi
any body know if the clone Alonso-PD work for gold only ?

eurkas
10-18-2016, 09:08 AM
Thank you Andreas ,, please need the parts name list
Regards

eurkas.as@gmail.com

eurkas
10-19-2016, 03:09 PM
hi ,,, can any one send me the printed board for the Real PD-Alonso Clone with actual size to print it

thankx in advance

eurkas.as@gmail.com

AurumKid
10-20-2016, 12:44 PM
hi ,,, can any one send me the printed board for the Real PD-Alonso Clone with actual size to print it

thankx in advance

eurkas.as@gmail.com

just read the whole forum thread and you will find the schema and printed board layout. and also for better understanding of calibrating the ferrite and omega coil.

eurkas
10-20-2016, 02:13 PM
Hi Aurumkid ,,, I do but need the PCB with actual size and the black and white board for print >>>

eurkas
10-20-2016, 03:43 PM
Is this printed board Real Pd-Alonso Clone correct

Geo
10-21-2016, 06:54 AM
This is a pcb for PD but not the original. Alonso's PD had inside 6 small pcbs

ouiarabe
10-21-2016, 09:25 AM
Is this printed board Real Pd-Alonso Clone correct

hi

yes my friend, this is the PCB clone pd Alonso by Andreas Christi.
but it is not only gold detector.
Andrias Christi developed another printed card for the only gold detector but he did not share.

look here in post 47 :http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18956&page=2

ouiarabe
10-21-2016, 01:30 PM
excuse me my friend,
look here in post 39 and 47 and you can follow the other pages to see the connectionhttp://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18956&page=2[/QUOTE]

eurkas
10-22-2016, 01:48 AM
Hi ouiarabe
Thank you my friend for answering me .

eurkas
10-24-2016, 02:39 PM
any one know the correct size for the PCB board because i make one and doesn't match with the parts size

AurumKid
10-26-2016, 05:40 PM
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18739&d=1390459898

eurkas
10-28-2016, 05:53 AM
Here My PCB is this correct

ouiarabe
10-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Yes that is correct :thumb:

do not forget this detail on the transmitter for R7

http://www8.0zz0.com/2016/10/28/12/780441401.jpg (https://www.0zz0.com)

good luck

eurkas
10-28-2016, 11:11 AM
Yes that is correct :thumb:

do not forget this detail on the transmitter for R7

http://www8.0zz0.com/2016/10/28/12/780441401.jpg (https://www.0zz0.com)

good luck

Sure ouiarabe Thank you my friend

eurkas
11-03-2016, 10:52 AM
q1 is missed from the part list

ouiarabe
11-03-2016, 11:12 AM

hi
the Q1, = BC558 is in the TRANSMITTER BOARD

eurkas
11-03-2016, 12:06 PM

AurumKid
11-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Always check and extract part list from the schema.

eurkas
11-03-2016, 02:52 PM
ouiarabe Thank you a lot my Friend but i make mistake i ment Q10 not Q1

sorry its my fault

Regargs

eurkas
11-03-2016, 03:05 PM
Q10 missed from the list

??????????????????????

eurkas
11-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Which schema ????????

eurkas
11-03-2016, 10:29 PM
no one know what the Q10 is ????????????????????????????????????????????

dojranski
11-04-2016, 06:22 AM
Q 10 = BC558

eurkas
11-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Q 10 = BC558

Thankx my Friend

eurkas
11-04-2016, 08:32 AM
is this correct ?

eurkas
11-07-2016, 06:59 AM
Need to know R46 what Equal ????????

ouiarabe
11-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Need to know R46 what Equal ????????

hi my friend R16= 150R and R50 = 390K is not 39k
best regard

eurkas
11-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Thanks but i asked for R46

eurkas
11-07-2016, 10:54 AM
R46 Plz ????????????????????

eurkas
11-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Any one know the Values of R46

ouiarabe
11-07-2016, 11:02 AM
R46 Plz ????????????????????

excuse me R46=820k

eurkas
11-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Thank you my friend ...

ouiarabe
11-07-2016, 11:13 AM
hi eurkas

here is the complete list

do not forget that original R50 is 470k but modified by Mr Andreas =390K not as in the diagram 39k

eurkas
11-07-2016, 02:53 PM
I stuck again in the RX TX coil i cannat understaned what meaning 12+3+5+12 or 12+5+3+12

and if its numbers of turns so which one of this can please explain to me

eurkas
11-07-2016, 03:24 PM
is the RX TX have a relation with the Country Frequency

ouiarabe
11-07-2016, 09:39 PM
is the RX TX have a relation with the Country Frequency

- TX= 12-3-5-12
- Effectuer l'ajustement sur un champ d'essai

eurkas
11-09-2016, 05:29 AM
is this numbers of turn and if yes the 2nd 12 where ????

ouiarabe
11-09-2016, 10:18 AM
is this numbers of turn and if yes the 2nd 12 where ????

no it's not like that
look good sketch attached below

eurkas
11-11-2016, 07:07 AM
You are the best m friend Ouiarabe

Thank you

mokkethon80
11-11-2016, 03:59 PM
see pic

can u show me picture the coil tx and rx ..u made..

mokkethon80
11-12-2016, 12:40 PM
Please my frend show me,,,

daniel
11-13-2016, 10:11 AM
Eurekas,

I built it and it was a HUGE WASTE OF TIME because it doesn't work. You can find your Radio, TV and lightning when it rains outside but no gold :-) no matter how you configure it. Better get a normal metal detector and have fun.

mokkethon80
11-13-2016, 02:30 PM
soo...this clon alonso PD is not work..if i made..so tell me is true is work or not.thank

Qiaozhi
11-13-2016, 06:33 PM
soo...this clon alonso PD is not work..if i made..so tell me is true is work or not.thank
Honestly, I would forget about the Alonso PD. There are too many unanswered questions for you to be sure that you've made an exact copy.

I would suggest building TOTeM, which is fully documented here ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19245

At least you will be able to determine if it works as designed or not.
As stated in the Conclusion:
"Unlike the original PD, the TOTeM project is easily rep-
licated with a little care and attention. It easily passes all the
laboratory-based tests used by LRL experimenters, and cer-
tainly appears to react in the same way as the device shown
in the internet videos. Whether it will lead you to treasure or
not is maybe another story, but at least you will have the
opportunity to explore the pseudo-scientific world of long
range locators for yourself, and make up your own mind on
the matter."

Geo
11-14-2016, 07:25 AM

Alonso's PD works for sure, i made tests at it (the prototype), but there are some hiden secrets. So nobody measured the coil of ferrite coil, the frequency of passive receiver and the distance between two ferrites.

abdou2014
11-14-2016, 07:39 AM
We don't know these secrets and nobody will share them with us, so why get tired .

Geo
11-14-2016, 08:56 PM
We don't know these secrets and nobody will share them with us, so why get tired .

I agree

Geo
11-14-2016, 08:58 PM
Alonso's PD works for sure, i made tests at it (the prototype), but there are some hiden secrets. So nobody measured the coil of ferrite coil, the frequency of passive receiver and the distance between two ferrites.

When i wrote "distance between two ferrites" i meant the gap between the ferrites.

mokkethon80
11-15-2016, 10:00 AM
LRL toTem ..goldmaxx said is not work..what about the clon alonso secret some body no that..please show then the omega coil..

mokkethon80
11-15-2016, 10:04 AM
my tresure city will be come to ***.the missing gold isu from the japan WW2 in the borneo indo..if the clon alonso can work may be we can fine that tresure

Geo
11-15-2016, 12:04 PM
LRL toTem ..goldmaxx said is not work..what about the clon alonso secret some body no that..please show then the omega coil..

Here it is...
The first photo is from the original Alonso's PD

Milad.salsa
11-16-2016, 10:00 AM
hi my friends.i am amateur.how can fix the omegA COIL with Oscilloscope.sorry for bad english

mokkethon80
11-16-2016, 12:38 PM
I agree

thank..Geo. but the pcb no schema .and the coil in the middle how can i see that..please show to me this picture in compliet

mokkethon80
11-24-2016, 04:40 AM
I agree

please geo..show to me how made this coin by clone alonso.pleas e show me to detail

WM6
11-24-2016, 01:42 PM
how can fix the omegA COIL with Oscilloscope.

The same way as you tune DD or OO coils at VLF/IB detectors.

Read about such coil tunning at Geotech forum (TGSL project par example).

You you need to search zero signal at scope (coil nulling) by carefully mowing small middle coil (RX) over "inner ear" part of bigger coil (TX).

http://longrangelocators.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17791&stc=1&d=1326275639

mokkethon80
12-07-2016, 02:27 PM
not work...just 1cm..distane damm

mokkethon80
12-11-2016, 03:52 PM
i think this projek not all succes

Milad.salsa
12-16-2016, 08:14 AM
hi tnx WM6
how to connect scope to circuit for veiw waveform to nulling rx and tx coil?

WM6
12-16-2016, 10:09 AM
What sort of scope do you have?

In general, with signal tip of scope probe you check certain circuit test points (I propose you 6 specific test point in bottom attached PD circuit)
to check individual circuit stages on working status (red line is of scope probe tip - ground probe clamp is always at the same point/ground).

Ground clamp of scope probe should go to circuit ground for check of all marked test points.

You need to set proper vertical sensitivity (voltage per division) in scope channel used and proper scanning time.

You should follow the same test logic (test on working specific circuit stages) with all circuits/schematics.

Milad.salsa
12-16-2016, 12:51 PM
i want found zero signal in rx coil

WM6
12-16-2016, 01:49 PM
CH1 probe to RX coil wire (probe tip to blue wire, ground clamp to black(ground)) wire.

Tunning (nulling) perform by carefully small mowing coils sections apart to each other.

CH2 probe can be attached to TX coil wire to mutual control of TX stage working.

Milad.salsa
12-16-2016, 02:04 PM
tnx alot:):):):):)

ANDREAS
03-13-2017, 12:07 PM
Hi all

After three years of testing experiments etc. PD only for Gold is available on the market. This PD have two models.
1. PDGOLD for detection only for gold and Gold-alloys.
2. PDSILVER for detecting only silver and silver-alloys.
For more information you can visit our site www.crypton.com.gr (http://www.crypton.com.gr)
You can see official presentation video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbuVt9rnr78&t=17s

best regards
Andreas

LRLMAN
03-22-2017, 07:49 PM
Hello Andreas I have a question about Alonso PD'S....do you know if the alonso pd must be a Magnetic??? or magnetic receptor???

If it must detect magnets or magnetic fields and at what distance should detect small magnets and if the electrostatic ionic phenomenon has a strong magnetic component to be detected at a certain frequency and some distance by the Pd ??

Best regards.

LRLMAN.

ANDREAS
03-22-2017, 09:02 PM
Hello Andreas I have a question about Alonso PD'S....do you know if the alonso pd must be a Magnetic??? or magnetic receptor???

If it must detect magnets or magnetic fields and at what distance should detect small magnets and if the electrostatic ionic phenomenon has a strong magnetic component to be detected at a certain frequency and some distance by the Pd ??

Best regards.

LRLMAN.

A real PD must be not detect magnets , ofcourse must be not detect screens or AC signals, earth magnetics lines etc.
Best regards

LRLMAN
03-22-2017, 09:23 PM
A real PD must be not detect magnets , ofcourse must be not detect screens or AC signals, earth magnetics lines etc.
Best regards

OK thank you very much; I ask you all this because I have some doubts regarding the true LRL of Alonso which has brought to sell to mexico to some friends searchers and which we have tried with success in some searches in Mexico and I have seen and I have tried these devices and i put a magnet in front of them... they can detect any magnet at close distance and can also detect any source of energy at a short distance with the exception of the Tesla coil which is more an HV emitter and infrared receiver.

Best regard.

lykian
03-31-2017, 04:21 PM
Hi Mr Andreas, i want to ask a question to you, The yellow area on this Picture is secret? Won't you share it in this forum?

Thank you already..
Regards..

GOLDEN LILLY
04-01-2017, 05:45 AM
Maybe Andreas put a different pcb when he take pictures of his PD. Take note that His PD is already for sale at high price. Do you expect him to give us the correct modification? I'm sure not. The picture is not the original Alonso PD but a general modification.

putrechigi
04-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Maybe Andreas put a different pcb when he take pictures of his PD. Take note that His PD is already for sale at high price. Do you expect him to give us the correct modification? I'm sure not. The picture is not the original Alonso PD but a general modification.
how much it cost?
reguards

ANDREAS
04-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Hi Mr Andreas, i want to ask a question to you, The yellow area on this Picture is secret? Won't you share it in this forum?

Thank you already..
Regards..
Ofcourse no.
I think is enough all my info about original Alonso PD
Best regards

lykian
04-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Ofcourse no.
I think is enough all my info about original Alonso PD
Best regards

sorry for late reply, if it is correct clone alonso, can you share at here all abaut it?
Because there are many projects at here and i dont know which one is true one..

Thank you very much.
Regards..

DrTech
06-10-2017, 01:23 AM
I can not calibrate coils, I need ideas, comment ...

GOLDEN LILLY
06-12-2017, 03:19 AM
According to Andrea's calibration procedure, you have to move the ferrite first to find the null, then null or adjust the Rx of the omega until both the ferrite and the Rx nulls. Repeat this procedure to obtain the best position of the null. I do not know if this is the correct procedure but this is the tips he gave us. I do not even know if which either the rx coil or the ferrite are responsible for the long range detection.

HaFar2010
07-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Hello,
dear all.
Is there anyone here that have bought andreas's PDGold or have experimental information about the machine?
For exp. Testing the PD in a real target or any successful news.

If yes, please share it.
Thanks.

ford
07-18-2017, 08:48 AM
Hi all
Please put here final correct design as one zip file include:
Part list
Schematic,
PCB
Box design
And any thing and tips we need to build it.

if anybody build it please share experience.

Regards

folharin
07-21-2017, 04:14 AM
Hi all
Please put here final correct design as one zip file include:
Part list
Schematic,
PCB
Box design
And any thing and tips we need to build it.

if anybody build it please share experience.

Regards

Place instead of normal output on a preamplifier, and you will hear the ferrite signal, which is an am receiver.

folharin
07-21-2017, 04:20 AM
Place instead of normal output on a preamplifier, and you will hear the ferrite signal, which is an am receiver.

Move or close the coils l1 and coil l2 of the ferrite! ... Approaches the field test....

DrTech
08-11-2017, 04:13 AM
Hi, how can I solve the ground / sky effect?

1. Adjusting the coil.?

ford
08-14-2017, 04:54 PM
I build it.
When we connect power and before calibration what is reaction of PD?
Can we hear any sound from speaker or lighting led(s)?

Best Regards

DrTech
08-15-2017, 02:31 AM
The problem I have is when I point it to the ground it beeps and when I point it to the sky it beeps. Detects a coin in front of the omega coil, the ferrite antenna can detect a TV. The circuit is correct but I think I have some error that I can not correct.:angry:

ouiarabe
08-15-2017, 07:25 AM
Hi, how can I solve the ground / sky effect?

1. Adjusting the coil.?

It is very simple , decrease the sensitivity

good luck

ford
08-15-2017, 11:19 AM
U4 is wrong on Andreas Christi pcb!
Reverse pins.

ford
08-16-2017, 09:11 AM
This circuit don't work.
Don't waste your time

ouiarabe
08-16-2017, 10:28 AM
This circuit don't work.
Don't waste your time

Hello
I built this device there is more a year after the plans provided here by Andreas (without any modification) and here is a video with a transmitter of 433mhz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r9LE4_Hmqw&feature=youtu.be

DrTech
08-17-2017, 03:38 PM
This circuit don't work.
Don't waste your time

I think Andreas is sharing much of his knowledge and research he has done with the LRL, it is true that he does not share 100% but we have to investigate and test. Resonating coils is very complex, you need to do mathematical calculations and help test meters, coil ferrite is more complex because it Slug type coupling coil (coil resonances / main coil), of course we need sometimes a help To advance our projects. This is a hobby and I would like to finish it.

brs
08-18-2017, 07:43 PM
Best regards

Mr Andreas I have a friend who bought you Krypton 4, but the device does not produce a sound but the last rotation variable resistance Kalk reveals the television screen and mobile voice on them! Does the device need a balance like this? Also, do not reveal the gold bracelet of the caliber 21 to close to him or not hope to send me or put a video showing how to balance and thank you

brs
08-18-2017, 07:51 PM
I am sorry, my English is weak. I use the translator. I mean, it shows the sound, but in the last rolls of variable resistance to the right, and when the sound is heard, I go back until the device calms down and in this case the TV screen and the mobile phone and the palm of the hand are detected if I approach the front shell to detect the gold and when I return the resistance to the left more Silent and do not reveal anything I ask perhaps he needs to balance it, but we did not watch a video of how to balance the correct

folharin
08-18-2017, 11:08 PM
Was the best lrl i built ... it detects a power transformer within 100 meters

folharin
08-18-2017, 11:12 PM
very sensitive!
[/ATTACH]

ford
08-19-2017, 05:52 AM
Andreas not answering questions!

DrTech
08-22-2017, 03:46 AM
PD Ready.... after 1546 test

bell
09-05-2017, 11:58 AM
EnglishPD

This is a old cscope (maybe 950) with full modifications and a pink or purple ferrite length 20cm. This unit detect only gold fresh-buried-old on air... etc,without problem very easy. Later maybe i publish some infos about this very interesting modificatio

Please more info.....

brs
12-10-2017, 08:29 PM
http://up8.cc/img/ysh85313.png

Geo
12-13-2017, 03:18 PM
EnglishPD

Please more info.....

All the story is a radioactive ferrite.
If you have it then all are ok...
The project "plays" with many schematics.
I have it for many years.

Geo
12-13-2017, 03:22 PM
Btw... it is the No1 of attached photo.

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=154651&postcount=5

aft_72005
01-18-2018, 08:44 PM
Here is the better design PCB for this PD.
Later i publish full schematic (is same posting by Qiaozhi) and a pdf file PCB for all members wants build it for experiments. My mods are very small for stability.
If i have free time, i make some video's for look all members why i say "this is a real clone"
regards

Hi ANDREAS and every body
After many times I am here now .
Regards .

jokoboko
02-05-2018, 05:31 PM
What is the frequency of the ferrite antenna???
What is the frequency of others????

lupen
09-19-2018, 07:24 AM
ANDREAS has left the building!!!!!!!!!! axaxaxaxa

brs
09-25-2018, 07:20 PM
I want to help my friends and help me as well. I will publish the plans the next day from Krypton 4 because Andreas refuses to help

brs
09-25-2018, 07:23 PM
A project supplement that he started to help others

abdou2014
09-25-2018, 07:57 PM
Thank you BRS :)

abdou2014
09-26-2018, 11:29 AM
I think Andreas made a mistake in the IR configuration, so the correction is in the Forum ;)

abdou2014
09-26-2018, 11:31 AM
my Andi flind LRL work well , Thank you Geo :)

stergeol
09-26-2018, 05:24 PM
Krypton 4 is goldPD or obmd?

brs
09-26-2018, 08:32 PM
http://d.up-00.com/2018/09/153799371466892.jpg

http://d.up-00.com/2018/09/153799372448653.jpg

http://d.up-00.com/2018/09/153799370654291.jpg

stergeol
09-26-2018, 09:14 PM
Do you build this machine with this shematic ?? And what is the frequency to calibration ?? How khz ferrite and other coil..

Pahom
09-28-2018, 09:25 PM
Funny scheme turned out. Cloned the clone . I wonder who invented it ???

ouiarabe
09-29-2018, 11:20 AM

hi

thank you for your collaboration but in this scheme there is no adjustment of sensitivity is this normal ???

Bill512
09-30-2018, 04:33 PM

Hi brs,
I see that the RX part is the well known "passive receiver" with the 555 beeper.
The RX coil probably is based on the Alonso PD ferrite configuration.

Pahom
10-01-2018, 07:41 AM
Hi brs,
I see that the RX part is the well known "passive receiver" with the 555 beeper.
The RX coil probably is based on the Alonso PD ferrite configuration.

Parsing the scheme, it is. The clone turned a Totem just for the transistors. But brs mentions krypton 4

brs
10-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Sensitivity is the convergence and spacing of the gold sample of ferrite

stergeol
10-01-2018, 06:51 PM
This is the best advertising for this machine
The post is in the correct time for start sales

Pahom
10-07-2018, 08:30 PM
Sensitivity is the convergence and spacing of the gold sample of ferrite
An interesting solution is a magnet with a gold sample. It turns out if you put a magnet on the sample with silver then the search will be only of silver. For more information would be how it work

Geo
10-22-2018, 08:14 PM
my Andi flind LRL work well , Thank you Geo :)

Your welcome.....

Farid
04-23-2019, 02:12 PM
https://youtu.be/UH1jBnFYhZk

More info on our telegram
channel:@izaaclrl

Mail: isaac308gsxr@gmail.com

Farid
04-23-2019, 02:17 PM
This device (izaac pistol detector) was built on the basis of Alonso's PD and we were the first to succeed in this project.

https://youtu.be/UH1jBnFYhZk

More info on our telegram
channel:@izaaclrl

Mail: isaac308gsxr@gmail.com

folharin
04-23-2019, 04:21 PM
seems to be interesting, but does it discriminate against non-ferrous metals?

Farid
04-23-2019, 07:19 PM
Yes, it's a lot better than non-ferrous metals. In this case I will publish a new movie.
If the ferrite is not adjusted properly, it does not make any difference between the metals, but if properly adjusted, the non-ferrous metals will have the best reaction and will react to poor ferrous metals.
Come to see our videos on our telegram channel.

HaFar2010
04-26-2019, 11:40 AM
Yes, it's a lot better than non-ferrous metals. In this case I will publish a new movie.
If the ferrite is not adjusted properly, it does not make any difference between the metals, but if properly adjusted, the non-ferrous metals will have the best reaction and will react to poor ferrous metals.
Come to see our videos on our telegram channel.

See the Link
https://youtu.be/ABZSqZKeS5U

teo
06-24-2019, 06:02 PM
Alonso-PD you are working:)

kostask
08-13-2019, 09:33 AM
Hi to all
Please put here a link for alonso pd final correct design as one zip file include:
Part list
Schematic,
PCB
Box design
And any thing and tips we need to build it, thanks.

zakari
08-16-2019, 08:15 AM
See the Link
https://youtu.be/ABZSqZKeS5U

Hi all
mr hafar20 this video belong to the mr mehdi(m.a.m)'s pd not for your pd
please share your pd clip if you have succeed to make that

Best regards
zakari

abdou2014
08-16-2019, 08:41 AM
it's the TOTEM in the video not alonso pd , and you have a complet project of TOTEM in the forum

zakari
08-16-2019, 09:25 AM
it's the TOTEM in the video not alonso pd , and you have a complet project of TOTEM in the forum
Hi abdou how are you my habib friend?
Yes you are right .in the video is totem device
mr mehi tested that and share in the net for the first time
Best regard
zakari

abdou2014
08-16-2019, 10:48 AM
i'm fine thanks :)

bureaupro2000@yahoo.com
08-31-2019, 06:23 AM
I found some spots and one of them is a metal, i don't know what kind of metal it is, but also was detected by a normal metal detector, this is a big object because was detected by a garrett metal detector with a multipliers for depth Garrett Grand Master Hunter CX II

As I said, I can not know what kind of metal is because it is located below a large round planter and I can not destroy it.

And the PD, must be connected the ferrite-omega together.

The only position of omega working how a metal detector.

LRLMAN.

Okay, with this look! But what is the permeability of the coils?

bureaupro2000@yahoo.com
09-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Does anyone know the inductance of the ferrite coil?

humhum
09-06-2019, 11:12 AM
Does anyone know the inductance of the ferrite coil?

Inductance of the ferrite coil and paralel capasitor to him You will set for around ( the nearest ) Radio station

for example : ( the nearest ) XX Radio station transmitt in 59.941 KHz , now you will set your Receiver coil for him with this calculator.

https://goodcalculators.com/resonant-frequency-calculator/

abdou2014
09-06-2019, 04:12 PM
you mean we set our LRL near Time signal frequencies ?
and how for those who are very far from Time signal broadcast ?
can we set our LRL on LW radio station ?

humhum
09-06-2019, 06:13 PM
you mean we set our LRL near Time signal frequencies ?
and how for those who are very far from Time signal broadcast ?
can we set our LRL on LW radio station ?

Yes, if you can receive Radio station with your radio device in your around , for LW if, signal is wery strong also , Yes .

abdou2014
09-06-2019, 06:31 PM
I think we do not need stimulation if we have the ability to detect a radio station with our LRL, do you have the same opinion?

humhum
09-06-2019, 06:37 PM
I think we do not need stimulation if we have the ability to detect a radio station with our LRL, do you have the same opinion?

No , I not think so ,Stimulator is other story .

abdou2014
09-06-2019, 06:39 PM
I built a very sensitive LF LRL, I can search with a variable capacitor between 50 and 100 kHz, it captures any station a hundred miles away or very weak electric phenomenon :cool:

abdou2014
09-06-2019, 06:41 PM
I know that the stimulator increases the sensitivity, but if your LRL is very sensitive, no need

humhum
09-06-2019, 06:50 PM
I built a very sensitive LF LRL, I can search with a variable capacitor between 50 and 100 kHz, it captures any station a hundred miles away or very weak electric phenomenon :cool:

But Received signal of any Radio station is only part of PD, after this you will need set many critical adjust with it.
And LW radio signal is with very noisy , it's hard to work on it.

abdou2014
09-06-2019, 06:53 PM
not LW , it work 50-100Khz

humhum
09-06-2019, 06:56 PM
not LW , it work 50-100Khz

You Can be works with it.

abdou2014
09-06-2019, 07:04 PM
i have other version with stimulator , it react near ferrite freash gold and silver , and not reaction to iron

humhum
09-06-2019, 07:39 PM
i have other version with stimulator , it react near ferrite freash gold and silver , and not reaction to iron

Good result , may be works PD .

abdou2014
09-06-2019, 07:48 PM
it's new version not yet tested outside , it does not react to the spark, I think it's a disadvantage :frown:

abdou2014
09-08-2019, 04:55 PM
is it necessary to work to react a spark ????

humhum
09-09-2019, 07:46 PM
is it necessary to work to react a spark ????

You test it outside, it will be the most satisfying result.

abdou2014
09-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Thank you my friend !!!!

abdou2014
09-12-2019, 07:10 AM
I have a problem :frown: , when I bring the stimulator closer to my alonzo receiver the LED goes off , but when i try with my receiver it stay on ,
I think I need a faster stimulator for alonzo receiver ? can you post a schema ?

humhum
09-13-2019, 09:40 AM
Which model with Alonso PD you build .

abdou2014
09-13-2019, 09:50 AM
The ferrite receiver :

https://ibb.co/Z2nysZ8

abdou2014
09-13-2019, 09:53 AM
without coil paralelle capacitor and without stimulator it detect sparck 1.5 battery from 1.2 meter

humhum
09-13-2019, 10:11 PM
without coil paralelle capacitor and without stimulator it detect sparck 1.5 battery from 1.2 meter

spark from 1 meter is good , but You test it around one buried metal , if you not have so place , You can buried of your garden one precious metal and will wait for many time for test with it. This will be Real Test of your Device.

abdou2014
09-14-2019, 07:47 AM
why without parallel capacitor the distance is 1.2 meter and with the capacitor it decreases?
I need a stimulator schematic ???

abdou2014
09-14-2019, 09:33 AM
MY PD :D

https://ibb.co/qYwCw5K

humhum
09-14-2019, 05:45 PM
why without parallel capacitor the distance is 1.2 meter and with the capacitor it decreases?
I need a stimulator schematic ???

Very Stimulator schematic have in this forum search for it,
When you take cap from paralell Coil . Your coil not is without Cap. , Input of your Device have self capasitor . pf . and with it have on high Freq. Resonant . Khz , Mhz.

abdou2014
09-15-2019, 02:56 PM
Thank you !

abdou2014
09-25-2019, 09:40 AM
2 meters from 1.5 battery spark without stimulator , passive receiver modified :D:D:D

shahrayar
11-17-2019, 08:26 AM
Thank you good project

https://6.top4top.net/p_1416ranbf1.jpg

shahrayar
11-22-2019, 02:47 PM
Why use a 5V voltage regulator?
https://2.top4top.net/p_1421v8esm1.jpg

shahrayar
11-22-2019, 02:49 PM
Why use a 5V voltage regulator?
https://2.top4top.net/p_1421v8esm1.jpg

Geo
11-22-2019, 04:20 PM
For better stability.
This project has very critical adjusment so we need very good stability.

shahrayar
11-22-2019, 08:18 PM
For better stability.
This project has very critical adjusment so we need very good stability.

Thank you
I see a C12 capacitor connected to the ground has nothing to do:lol::lol::angry:
The capacitor C4 inverted electrodes:lol::lol:

Geo
11-22-2019, 08:41 PM
Was not me who designed this schematic :lol:

shahrayar
11-23-2019, 08:26 PM
Do 50UH coils are good
https://2.top4top.net/p_14224ddm11.jpg

Geo
11-24-2019, 06:21 AM
I never constructed this version by Andreas so i don't know what coils he used or what mods he made.

shahrayar
11-24-2019, 06:35 AM
Thank you so much
I do not mean reception coils 56T 56T
Coil 433MHZ !!

shahrayar
11-24-2019, 06:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjQBwaV8FY:lol::lol::lol:
Calibration is very difficult, maybe just put the coil in the middle:lol::lol:

behnamvp
06-17-2020, 09:50 AM
Good day
As many, interested in ? Alonso PD ? which is modified and dedicated by Mr.andreas Christi
Built one and studied.

Above all, I must say that Mr.anreas Christi from Greek is an honest, hardworking, social person and his device works, but I think works regionally. Depends on conditions.

Here is the result:

Alonso-Andreas PD can NOT detect either old buried or fresh gold target from far in any regions or area.
There is NOT any zero or magic or golden point which can be tuned by plastic screw or other micro stepping adjustment technic.
Ferrite rod and a coil, obviously result a radio signal receiver and Mr.christi accidentally
Is receiving some sort of signal (probably UHF) which has effect on Gold target. PD transmitter has NOT effect.
What does it mean? If you notice to recent product by Christi (pocket gold detector), it is just a receiver In UHF band and has no transmitter.
Means, if you live in an area which there is not any UHF band signal transmitter, your PD can not detect any gold target from far.

PD transmitter produces approx. 180 KHz sinusoidal frequency. (it is much like damped wave)

Receiver by capacitor value in schematic, tuned to approx. 77 KHz. (75 KHz to 79 KHz variable by moving coil on the rod)
Do you see any relation between those numbers? (personally I do not)

also there is a 15 Hz low-band-pass filter in the receiver circuit which does not let other higher signals pass to detection part.

Overall, do not know what UHF frequency has effect on fresh and old gold target and why this Contact produces 15Hz and below. (beat frequency or ?.)
But I think without UHF in your area, no hope to your PD able to detect gold.
as myself in iran-shiraz city, which since several years ago, UHF signals stopped by TV channels and all became digital.
Also, I informed that there is no UHF TV transmitter in the middle east. at my country very limited Still in the capital. Other area is empty. So, not only your home-made PD will not work in all regions but also factory-made may not work.

Important: UHF concept and effect, borrowed from andreas Christi videos published on youtube.

Any comment, appreciated and welcome.
Please correct it if I am wrong. Thank you

Here is a few pictures:

behnamvp
06-17-2020, 12:38 PM
http://s12.picofile.com/file/8400308368/pd_tx_coil.jpg
http://s12.picofile.com/file/8400308676/pd_tx_coil_size.jpg

behnamvp
06-17-2020, 12:40 PM
http://s12.picofile.com/file/8400308242/pd_tx_signal_shape.jpg

behnamvp
06-17-2020, 12:42 PM
http://s13.picofile.com/file/8400309042/pd_signal_voltage.jpg

behnamvp
06-17-2020, 12:44 PM
http://s12.picofile.com/file/8400309184/pd_signal_length.jpg

behnamvp
06-17-2020, 12:46 PM
http://s12.picofile.com/file/8400309342/modulation.jpg

behnamvp
06-17-2020, 12:47 PM
http://s12.picofile.com/file/8400309526/pd_multi_signal.jpg

humhum
06-17-2020, 08:36 PM
'' product by Christi (pocket gold detector), it is just a receiver In UHF band and has no transmitter. ''

Hi Behnamvp , My interest is for Pocket GD, does You have Photos from it . ;)

GOLDEN LILLY
06-18-2020, 11:29 AM
PGF170 Gold Detector by Andreas...

humhum
06-18-2020, 04:45 PM

Hi GOLDEN LILLY ,
So like only Receiver in UHF Band , Does works good or Find any Buried ?
You Try this device?

humhum
06-19-2020, 10:14 AM

Does anyone have inside Photos from PGF 170, for analyzing Works method or prencibe ??

Can share here ...

abdou2014
06-19-2020, 10:53 AM
according to its size , I'm sure it's an IR optical system !

behnamvp
06-19-2020, 04:30 PM
according to its size , I'm sure it's an IR optical system !

according to a the video that andreas presented and showing device performance,
it is not IR optical detector. he says device uses UHF band and by noticing to video,
it is clear that the detector is just a receiver which i think it uses available transmitted
radio signal in the environment. TV stations transmitter signals or other sources, i do not know. but it seems to be RF receiver.

behnamvp
06-19-2020, 04:44 PM
Does anyone have inside Photos from PGF 170, for analyzing Works method or prencibe ??

Can share here ...

unfortunately, couldn't find any picture.
but we can guess some
there is a knob on the box and first he turn it until tune device
the position of knob is seems to be variable capacitor such as available in MW or SW radio.
also he says if gold target is less than 5 gram, device can not find it
seems density of target is matter and size of surface is not important
also he says it is short range detector something around 2 or 3 meters from target
when put these signs together, i think the result is a kind of RF detector which uses
high power signals which transmitting by radio or TV stations

humhum
06-19-2020, 07:27 PM
Why You thinks that use UHF freq. , can also use so like RF receiver MW or SW band ,

İf this Detector is from only UHF Receiver , then will use any UHF fix Freq. and special Filter only for precious Metals , I think so .
And knob can Variable Cap or Potans for Threshold gain .

behnamvp
06-22-2020, 10:44 AM
good day

Here are a few measurements. hope to be useful for who interested to study Alonso-andreas PD.
Please notice that written values are all approx. values depends on ?measurement device?, ?how to wind coils? and ?what size of wire used to?.
Anyway, in any condition, I do not think the result will be out of the ?given range?.
It seems presence of ? UHF ? signal is vital for device to work as a long range gold detector and Just by making and assembling, device just works such as normal metal detector and not as LRL.

Once again: the UHF influences is taken from a video by Mr.andreas Christi, which is about ? pocket-size remote gold detector ?. This video available on youtube at his channel.

Here I must say: many thanks to Mr.andreas Christi from Greece also special thanks to Daniel for wiring diagram.

Here are a few pictures:

behnamvp
06-22-2020, 10:45 AM
http://s13.picofile.com/file/8400775684/coil_approx_values.jpg

behnamvp
06-22-2020, 10:46 AM
http://s13.picofile.com/file/8400775984/PD_tx_signal.jpg

behnamvp
06-22-2020, 10:48 AM
http://s13.picofile.com/file/8400776184/andreas_alonso_PD.jpg

behnamvp
06-22-2020, 10:49 AM
http://s12.picofile.com/file/8400776426/alonso_andreas_PD_transmitter_coil.jpg

behnamvp
06-22-2020, 10:51 AM
http://s13.picofile.com/file/8400776626/alonso_andreas_PD_boards.jpg

Morgan
06-22-2020, 11:13 AM

this LRL is working with IR/UV LEDs ???

Morgan
06-22-2020, 11:35 AM
I see video now, its other system LRL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x86XENHSDE

Bill512
06-23-2020, 07:53 PM
I see video now, its other system LRL

Morgan, some questions about your famous original Alonso PD.
The PD detects massive metal targets (like cars) from a medium distance? say 3-5 meters.
Also when it finds a good old target, if you hold it stationary, has signal?
regards

Morgan
06-23-2020, 10:56 PM
Morgan, some questions about your famous original Alonso PD.
The PD detects massive metal targets (like cars) from a medium distance? say 3-5 meters.
Also when it finds a good old target, if you hold it stationary, has signal?
regards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlU1t2C7Rs4

Bill512
06-26-2020, 11:45 AM

thanks Morgan.
so in conclusion ,the Alonso PD is no-motion and detects very big metal sheets etc.
I'm asking this because I had this "strange detection distance" with the ToTem (tuned in limits as you say).

folharin
06-27-2020, 11:53 PM
http://s13.picofile.com/file/8400775684/coil_approx_values.jpg

l1..45...l2 380.......58and68khz

folharin
06-28-2020, 12:23 AM
those who manage to calibrate at 66khz will have success

folharin
06-28-2020, 12:25 AM
two ferrites..
adjustable between them

behnamvp
06-28-2020, 11:22 AM
those who manage to calibrate at 66khz will have success

Good day
66 KHZ receiver or transmitter?
if you notice to values given and written on the schema, by calculation other frequencies
will appear. practically as i measured by oscilloscope, not much difference in calculation
and in performance.
something is missing in alonso-andreas PD. there must be an "extra factor" which has crucial
influence that PD need it to work and detect even fresh gold under ground.

http://s13.picofile.com/file/8401357718/coil_Rx_signal_frequency.jpg

http://s13.picofile.com/file/8401358750/coil_Tx_signal_frequency.jpg

here you can see 181 khz which measured by oscilloscope.my device

http://s13.picofile.com/file/8400775984/PD_tx_signal.jpg

Bill512
06-28-2020, 09:04 PM
something is missing in alonso-andreas PD. there must be an "extra factor" which has crucial
influence that PD need it to work and detect even fresh gold under ground.

I'm not really a big fan of the Alonso PD , and I know the basic info about this detector ,
but I don't remember Morgan or Esteban saying that this PD detects fresh gold.
(is here, in this forum, or elsewhere, such a statement from them?)

Morgan
06-29-2020, 01:21 PM
the Alonso PD locate a gold sovering 8gr in air test 30 cm

Bill512
06-30-2020, 08:00 PM
the Alonso PD locate a gold sovering 8gr in air test 30 cm

thanks for the info Morgan.
Personally ,for sure, I would not classify this 30 cm, as a long range detection.

Morgan
06-30-2020, 10:29 PM
thanks for the info Morgan.
Personally ,for sure, I would not classify this 30 cm, as a long range detection.

this is AIR TEST on a gold coin, if the same coin was buried in the ground for 10 years ,get 3meter, 100years maybe 10meters,

see distance I get in a silver bracelet buried at 40cm 7 years ago, 6 meters

Bill512
07-01-2020, 10:36 AM
this is AIR TEST on a gold coin, if the same coin was buried in the ground for 10 years ,get 3meter, 100years maybe 10meters,

see distance I get in a silver bracelet buried at 40cm 7 years ago, 6 meters

I'm talking also for the air test.
To be more clear, 30cm detection distance on air test, it's not a long range detection for this "fresh" gold coin.
Simply it's the expected distance from a typical metal detector.
In my opinion, Alonso PD is not a "fresh gold" detector, regardless of the advertisement of some clone makers.