PDA

View Full Version : fitzgerald is a big lie

mustefa ubram
01-10-2014, 03:30 PM
hi to all
fitzgerald product are a big lie and expensive.I've prepared a product of Fitzgerald.pdf-1000
See all circuit in picture.Made up of 3 pieces crystal osilator 5 coils and 2 ic.
Output measured with osiloscop.
Signal amplitude was changed from 0 to 5v.target id is A key useless. Did not make any changes in the signal.telescopic antenna is a toy with frq (under vlf frq)
pdf-1000 is a toy no lrl :shrug::D:cool:

Qiaozhi
01-10-2014, 03:38 PM
hi to all
fitzgerald product are a big lie and expensive.I've prepared a product of Fitzgerald.pdf-1000
See all circuit in picture.Made up of 3 pieces crystal !osilator 5 coils and 2 ic.
Output measured with osiloscop.
Signal amplitude was changed from 0 to 5v.target id is A key useless. Did not make any changes in the signal.telescopic antenna is a toy with frq (under vlf frq)
pdf-1000 is a toy no lrl :shrug::D:cool:
You sound surprised!

mustefa ubram
01-10-2014, 03:50 PM
You sound surprised!
I was very surprised

Mike(Mont)
01-10-2014, 05:25 PM
What frequencies does he use?

mustefa ubram
01-10-2014, 05:44 PM
What frequencies does he use?
100hz -150hz -200hz

mustefa ubram
01-10-2014, 05:46 PM
was coil antenna:D :it is correct??????
Do you think it is practical?

Qiaozhi
01-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Here's a photo of the PDF 1000 LRL ->
http://www.treasurenow.com/html/PDF-1000-Large.html
and what do you see at the bottom? ... a pair of dowsing rods.

You should have kept your money in the bank, unless you enjoyed getting your expensive education. ;)

Here's a dead giveaway that's it's a fake:
"Exclusive features found only on the PDF-1000 allow you to quickly set-up and search an area for up to 10 miles in all directions and 200 feet in depth."

They're having a laugh! :lol:

Dell Winders
01-10-2014, 06:31 PM
IMAGINE THAT!
An EE that lies about their product. What a revelation. :lol:

Forget the schematics, the question is, does it work as advertised. What do your field tests show? Dell

Qiaozhi
01-10-2014, 06:41 PM
IMAGINE THAT!
You don't need to be an EE to build an LRL.
Just some perboard, a 555 timer circuit copied from the datasheet, lots of hot glue, and a vivid imagination. :D

Mike(Mont)
01-10-2014, 07:14 PM
I don't know your exact location, but this is a ballpark number

183.94 Hz for gold

Conditions have not been real good for me today. It's been off and on.

mustefa ubram
01-10-2014, 07:18 PM
:|

Mike(Mont)
01-10-2014, 08:10 PM
You know, I hate to call B.S. here but I really doubt those are Fitz's frequencies. Just looking a the advertisement, it says it is accurate to 1/10,000 of a Hertz. No way he would be using whole numbers, so something is not right here.

mustefa ubram
01-10-2014, 08:17 PM
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:I do not know

Mike(Mont)
01-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Yeah, that's right. You put it on an oscilloscope but you don't know.

Mike(Mont)
01-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Maybe something is lost in translation here. You should be able to hook up a frequency counter or check the frequency with the oscilloscope. If you got 100Hz, 150Hz, 200Hz, I can tell you something must be wrong with the device.

Carl-NC
01-11-2014, 04:44 AM
IMAGINE THAT!

What EE?

Carl-NC
01-11-2014, 04:47 AM
Just looking a the advertisement, it says it is accurate to 1/10,000 of a Hertz. No way he would be using whole numbers, so something is not right here.

It's called "not understanding what PPM means."

Mike(Mont)
01-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Ah Carl, good to see you back. How was your trip to Tahiti Or wherever you were? At least the forum has skeptic that knows SOMETHING about LRL's. Or am I stretching things?

Yes, I now realize he was trying to copy the Vector Trek design and failed. I think the guy's name is Neil Pagal or something like that. It's definitely an older construction with the crystal oscillators. No, I have little electronics knowledge. If I get your take on the parts per million you're saying the accuracy cannot be that good especially if you start in the MHz range. I'm not ready to call them liars because I am not qualified.

Mike(Mont)
01-11-2014, 03:44 PM
So if you start with five parts per million that is one part per 200,000 and that is 1/1,000 at 200Hz. You'd have to get down to 20 Hz before you get 1/10,000 Hz accuracy. Since I don't know what freq they use, it is possible they get that accuracy. But that is assuming the freq divider is perfectly accurate. Not likely.

Carl-NC
01-11-2014, 07:09 PM
The PDF-1000 is a Vector Trek model made by Neil Pagal. Fitzgerald is just the peddler. I own a PDF-1000 but don't have the design details here in front of me.

The crystals are probably 100ppm which is pretty common. Someone who doesn't know what that means might claim an accuracy of 1/10,000 Hz but that only works if the output is 1 Hz. The "doesn't know what that means" only gets worse from there.

Dell Winders
01-11-2014, 07:26 PM
What EE?

Carl, just a reminder of your past. You know as well as I do, that every time you look in the mirror you see the reflection of an EE that has proven himself to be a chronic LIAR.

As long as I am alive I will serve as that reminder. Randi, is busted, you are alone in your cover-ups now. There is still time for your apologies.

I wonder how much you pay your puppet moderator to perpetuate your lies and deception. I can only feel sorry for Qiaozhi, for his mis-placed loyalty to you. Dell

Qiaozhi
01-12-2014, 10:31 AM
I wonder how much you pay your puppet moderator to perpetuate your lies and deception. I can only feel sorry for Qiaozhi, for his mis-placed loyalty to you. Dell
You might find this surprising, but Carl pays me nothing to act as co-administrator of the Geotech and LRL forums. I do this out of my volition, and to oppose the dissemination of misleading information by the purveyors of so-called LRLs, which are nothing more than dowsing rods with do-nothing electronics attached.

On the other hand, I am happy to assist and encourage experimenters in their efforts to produce an all-electronic LRL. Their efforts may eventually come to nothing, but as Thomas Edison has been quoted as saying: "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”

As a reminder of your own past:
Your efforts over the last 30+ years have also been a failure. Unfortunately you've not yet recognised that as a fact.

Mike(Mont)
01-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Edison was a thief and dishonest. Ask Tesla. He had nothing good to say about him. As I recall he said his methods were like finds a needle in a haystack by removing every last piece of hay. Of course he didn't do that. He had helpers do all the work.

I don't like trying to convince skeptics about LRL's. I use them and they work. It takes lots of time and some form of meditation to gain your focus on your body response. As one guy put it, there are about 50 micro tesla's and the nano tesla's have to be picked out from the background noise. The human body can do this. I've also read some animals can be taught to have the magnetic sense. Maybe humans need to be taught also. Probably better said as taught to be aware of it.

As for the Vector Trek, never seen one other than the photos. I have to assume they would not put something out on the market that did not work. Maybe the 1/10,000 Hz comment was a stretch, but even 1/1000 Hz at 200 Hz is very accurate. Sounds like Mr. Ubram did not get it copied correctly. Possible the frequencies need to be programmed, I don't know. I'm sure Carl could help on this.

Qiaozhi
01-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Edison was a thief and dishonest. Ask Tesla.
I'd love to ask Tesla a lot of questions. Unfortunately he died in 1943.

I have to assume they would not put something out on the market that did not work.
That's a very naive assumption.

Carl-NC
01-13-2014, 05:29 AM
I have to assume they would not put something out on the market that did not work.

You would then have to assume the same thing for the calculator-on-a-stick thingy.

Mike(Mont)
01-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Okay I get your point, but Fitz has a lot more at stake. He had a large customer base and he knows a lot more about it. I don't know if you saw their calculator video. The guy spins the thing around maybe 60 RPM and then zap, he stops it so it points in a direction. The amount of ideomtor required to stop the rotation is about a factor of 100 of a regular dowsing rod.

Mike(Mont)
01-13-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm not here to try and tell you all LRL dealers are ethical. But let's not confuse things here. The calculator thingy is not what I consider to be an LRL. It is a disguised dowsing rod.

Qiaozhi
01-13-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm not here to try and tell you all LRL dealers are ethical. But let's not confuse things here. The calculator thingy is not what I consider to be an LRL. It is a disguised dowsing rod.
Any LRL with a swingy handle, and something else attached that "enhances" the signal (whether it's a calculator, some do-nothing electronics, mobile phone, egg box, or whatever) is a disguised dowsing rod. This also includes any contraption (such as an MFD) that supposedly injects a signal into the ground.

So what do you consider to be an LRL?

Fred
01-13-2014, 03:32 PM
Any LRL with a swingy handle, and something else attached that "enhances" the signal (whether it's a calculator, some do-nothing electronics, mobile phone, egg box, or whatever) is a disguised dowsing rod. This also includes any contraption (such as an MFD) that supposedly injects a signal into the ground.

So what do you consider to be an LRL?

I think random beeping devices should fall into the same category, the only difference being that you turn the device until the random beeping matches your goal.

Qiaozhi
01-13-2014, 06:02 PM
I think random beeping devices should fall into the same category, the only difference being that you turn the device until the random beeping matches your goal.
It's the mind's ability to hear patterns in the random noise, that is the most intriguing part of these devices. Far more subtle than a clumsy old swingy handle contraption. :D

Carl-NC
01-14-2014, 04:23 AM
Okay I get your point, but Fitz has a lot more at stake. He had a large customer base and he knows a lot more about it. I don't know if you saw their calculator video. The guy spins the thing around maybe 60 RPM and then zap, he stops it so it points in a direction. The amount of ideomtor required to stop the rotation is about a factor of 100 of a regular dowsing rod.

Mike, some scammers take their scams seriously, and some scammers make such a joke of their scams that only people begging to be victims will bite. Both make for pretty good entertainment, and for pretty good study of human psychology.

Dell Winders
01-14-2014, 05:48 AM
Hey Look! Carl is a psychologist now. Time for Carl, to Dave J, to go face to face and psychoanalyze each other. And to think of all the time Carl, has wasted on Qiaozhi :yo:

Dell

Nicolas
01-14-2014, 03:57 PM
The frequency 100 hz .. 150 or 200 hz is not for MDF ...you need ever KHZ. For good MDF must be at least 60kHz
and also good power.

Look this details for frequency

http://www.kounooz.com/up/do.php?img=1722

http://www.kounooz.com/up/do.php?img=1723

http://www.kounooz.com/up/do.php?img=1724

http://www.techlib.com/electronics/allband.htm

mustefa ubram
06-15-2016, 08:30 PM
I've looked at again pdf-1000 system Produces 32 Hz frequency oscillator for gold.But the frequency is not transmitted to the ground:|:oh:And the output is connected to the GND system:oh:
The signal goes to 4 coils for Wheatstone bridge and finally telescopic antenna.
What do you think? What is the reason for this work?

Mike(Mont)
06-17-2016, 12:51 PM
I don't know much about electronics, but that is not a wheatstone bridge.

mustefa ubram
06-17-2016, 03:55 PM
Ok mike.
Same weathston birdge .:)

UltraLRL
06-17-2016, 06:15 PM

It's Wheatstone AC Bridge!!!
http://www.electronicsproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ac-bridge.jpg

Read more at:
http://electronicsproject.org/wheatstone-ac-bridge/

Qiaozhi
06-17-2016, 07:32 PM
Mike is correct. It's not a Wheatstone bridge.

Post #34 shows 4 inductors in series that loop back to the same point, Basically, they're might as well not be there. The design is just the usual rubbish - a few random components thrown together to fool the technically challenged.

Mike(Mont)
06-20-2016, 02:18 PM
I'm not here to defend Bob Fitzgerald's high prices. Like I said I am not that versed in electronics but my logic skills are decent. So my first observation is that skeptics cannot seem to understand that if the designer put it there, it has some purpose. I don't care to discuss my thoughts about how I think it works. But I know well how the skeptic mind works: Refuse to accept something you are envious of (or afraid it might eat into the metal detector profits) and come up with a thousand excuses why it won't work, but never admit the real problem is operator error. It's called the blame game and those who subscribe to it are called prisoners of blame.

WM6
06-20-2016, 08:09 PM
The Sorrows of Young Werther (which fall in love with LRL), walking one direction over Wheatstone bridge.

Qiaozhi
06-20-2016, 09:23 PM
So my first observation is that skeptics cannot seem to understand that if the designer put it there, it has some purpose.
But it's obvious why the designer put it there. :rolleyes:

goldfinder
06-28-2016, 07:04 PM
But it's obvious why the designer put it there. :rolleyes:

Yes - it is called a scam!