PDA

View Full Version : The New "Super Star" I am working on

Mike(Mont)
12-20-2013, 09:59 PM
Well, since everyone else is touting their locator, I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring. I have been working on this locator off and on for the last couple of years. I recently made some significant refinements to it. I took the original unit out to a city park and picked up two hotspots with my L-rod. I used a metal detector on the closer spot and got a target within one foot of the pinpointed spot. I dug down and the first handful of dirt I pulled out I had a silver and turquoise ring. This was the first time I used the locator, first spot I dug, first handful of dirt. This was before I made the refinements to it. Lately I have been working with it in my yard, in the cold, snow, and wind. I did miss the target today one time, but it's been very accurate.

TH'r
12-24-2013, 11:12 AM
I took my coil type metal detector to a park the other day and almost immediately after turning it on got a signal and dug a coin in the first handfull of dirt, then shortly later did the same thing again - and so on. In fact my experience has been that something can be found almost anywhere. This is not hard to do with a modern metal detector, and no other device is necessary. Apparently, you are buring things out in your yard and not being able to find them with your L rod, even though you know where they are.

Mike(Mont)
12-24-2013, 03:17 PM
It was a silver ring. I could have dug it with a shovel because it was just a few inches from the spot I had pinpointed. I guess most people do not dig silver on their first spot. I know I never have, not even with the locators. I'm not ruling out that it was chance, but that is more unlikely.

Mike(Mont)
12-24-2013, 03:29 PM
To me the important thing is that I made changes to this device since then and I know I figured out something I have been working on for a few years. I guess I shouldn't be expressing my joy on this forum.

Mike(Mont)
12-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Anyone wonder why a bad attitude does a person no good? It's because it blinds that person to the truth--all the negative emotions blind a person. Fear jealousy, doubt, greed, hatred, etc. I'm not playing holier than thou here. I have been guilty of it more times than I can count. I've said it many times "Prostitute the intellect to defend the ego." Of course by nature it is always easier to see it in other people. And another saying is "If you think it is easy to change someone else, try changing yourself. People don't change until they are sick and tired of the way they are.

As for the Super Star, you still need to learn to use an L-rod. This means you must learn some form of meditation. Just simple breathing exercises don't require any formal training, but it is essential to learn something. Everybody wants it now. It takes a minimum of eight weeks before you should expect any results. The idea is to learn to shut down your five senses and your logical, rational, reasoning side of the brain. It's the left side of the brain I call it the skeptic side.

Getting back to negativity, what sets apart the successful treasure hunters--the 5% that finds 95% of the treasure? Is it a negative attitude? These principles can be found in the Holy Bible.

Mike(Mont)
12-24-2013, 04:52 PM
What I figured out is not something unknown. I just was unable to understand it well enough. Yes, like the bumper sticker "I might be slow but I'm ahead of you." Someone hinted about this to me several years ago, but I never put two and two together until recently doing some experiments. I had two different devices and one worked better. Took me a long time to understand why.

Sneshko
12-24-2013, 08:41 PM
Congratulations on the good results of Mike (Mont)!
Be persistent, and the results will come.
Do not ignore the negative comments - man learns while he was alive!
All the best wishes Sneshko!
Regards!

Mike(Mont)
12-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Thanks Sneshko, I take most of the skeptics' comments as they don't have much knowledge on the subject. Typically just parroting some other skeptic.

My take on experimenting is you won't get anywhere if you don't try. I've been working on this off and on for several years. I'm not just copying other's work although I admit it is a combination of several different principles. I don't know of anyone who has done it this way. The main thing is it's going to be relatively low cost. None of the thousand dollar plus stuff.

Mike(Mont)
12-25-2013, 12:13 AM
If you can find a copy of "Into Meditation Now" Section Zero, by Christopher Hills, there is an excellent meditation he describes. You don't need any formal training. I know most people think meditation is some kind of religion or something. That is a complete misunderstanding. drhills.com

Seden
01-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Mike,

The concept about negative thinking holding a person back has been proven and yes the Bible does talk about the consequences. I remember reading about a nugget shooter in the California Mining Journal. He mentioned having a good attitude and open mind when nugget shooting. How when he learned that that his metal detector became like a dowsing rod to him and his "poke" increased as a result.

I have found in the past that the only time I have had foretelling of an future events that came true on 3 different occasions (Northridge Earthquake, next year was the shooting massacre where I worked at the City of LA and the 3rd one I knew that a husband of a co-worker was going to die very soon which happened 2 weeks later). The guy was in his early 40's, big buff gym rat and in going to the funeral I felt so guilty for not saying something to the wife but it would of made her angry for me to suggest such a thing.

I keep putting off meditating on God and His word which is probably different from Dr.Christopher Hills as he was an Eastern Meditating kind of guy. I had his book Supersensonics thinking that since he's a physicist he would set the record straight about dowsing instead of all the heavy mixing of eastern philosophy (it now resides in the Simi Valley dump). He had a young Genius Scientist from England that later wrote a better book that I agree with. Will have to get his 2nd book one of these days.

As I mentioned a few months ago, from all the many books and articles I've read (the best were from Russia), I firmly believe what you are detecting are Axion Spin Fields or some frequency of gravity waves.

Keep up the work Mike and thanks for sharing,

Randy

Qiaozhi
01-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Randy - Forget the nonsense you've been reading and get a copy of Paranormality (Why we believe the impossible) by Professor Richard Wiseman, ISBN 978-1-4472-0816-7.

"People are emotionally drawn to the supernatural. They actively want weird, spooky things to be true ... Wiseman shows us a higher joy as he deftly skewers the paranormal charlatans, blows away the psychic fog and lets in the clear light of reason." - Richard Dawkins

Paranormal phenomena do not exist.
So why do so many people claim to have experienced them?
In Paranormality Richard Wiseman examines the science behind the supernatural, revealing insights into what ghosts, physics, out-of-body experiences and more prove about our brains, behaviour and beliefs.

Get a copy ... and read it!

Mike(Mont)
01-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Hi Randy, thanks for you post. My thinking on the subject is quite different than yours. The metal detector is a frequency generator. I first found I could locate many times when I had a metal detector in my hand. I didn't get much range--only about six feet. The thought would just pop in my head that I was on a ring. I didn't ever figure out how it works until years after I started using the MFD type equipment. It's resonance, more specifically the longitudinal wave aka scalar wave. I posted about the work of Konstantine Meyl. It's plain to see from his experiments videos on You Tube. Search "scalar Meyl". Very cool stuff. I really want to get a set of his coils but never could part with the money.
Continued.

Dell Winders
01-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Randy - Forget the nonsense you've been reading and get a copy of Paranormality (Why we believe the impossible) by Professor Richard Wiseman, ISBN 978-1-4472-0816-7.

"People are emotionally drawn to the supernatural. They actively want weird, spooky things to be true ... Wiseman shows us a higher joy as he deftly skewers the paranormal charlatans, blows away the psychic fog and lets in the clear light of reason." - Richard Dawkins

Paranormal phenomena do not exist.
So why do so many people claim to have experienced them?
In Paranormality Richard Wiseman examines the science behind the supernatural, revealing insights into what ghosts, physics, out-of-body experiences and more prove about our brains, behaviour and beliefs.

Get a copy ... and read it!

I agree, What you consider as Para Normal doesn't exist. To those of us who recognize and learned to exercise our human abilities it's absolutely normal. Dell

Qiaozhi
01-05-2014, 05:48 PM
I agree, What you consider as Para Normal doesn't exist. To those of us who recognize and learned to exercise our human abilities it's absolutely normal. Dell
You also need to read it.

Dell Winders
01-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Dawkins abilities, were far above what most would consider normal. Perhaps even paranormal?

No doubt a fascinating read but unless it's genre is fictional, it would be a contradiction to logic. How do you write about the Paranormal, if it doesn't exist? Dell

Mike(Mont)
01-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Randy, I don't care to spend any time on this, but I think you are confusing meditation with religion. Meditation is a focusing technique. Also, I don't see anything about religion in the Supersensonics book. Maybe you see things differently than I do. I don't know what to say other than you don't seem interested in the subject if you threw that book away. Robert Massy has a couple books from that time period. I think you are talking about "Alive To The Universe". It's easier reading but only has about 2% as much info.

As for foretelling the future, that really is a different subject. However, things like sensing earthquakes is a physical thing. Even sensing someone's health issues. It's sensing symptoms that are already there.

Back to Meyl and the longitudinal waves, I saw one video by Dr. Deopp discussing the apparatus. He put a homeopathic remedy on the coil and would broadcast it to a nearby person. This information transfer will no doubt makes the skeptics' eyes roll to the back of their head. LOL

Qiaozhi
01-05-2014, 09:49 PM
This information transfer will no doubt makes the skeptics' eyes roll to the back of their head. LOL
:help:

Qiaozhi
01-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Dawkins abilities, were far above what most would consider normal. Perhaps even paranormal?
You're thinking of another Dawkins. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

goldfinder
01-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Randy, I don't care to spend any time on this, but I think you are confusing meditation with religion. Meditation is a focusing technique. Also, I don't see anything about religion in the Supersensonics book. Maybe you see things differently than I do. I don't know what to say other than you don't seem interested in the subject if you threw that book away. Robert Massy has a couple books from that time period. I think you are talking about "Alive To The Universe". It's easier reading but only has about 2% as much info.

As for foretelling the future, that really is a different subject. However, things like sensing earthquakes is a physical thing. Even sensing someone's health issues. It's sensing symptoms that are already there.

Back to Meyl and the longitudinal waves, I saw one video by Dr. Deopp discussing the apparatus. He put a homeopathic remedy on the coil and would broadcast it to a nearby person. This information transfer will no doubt makes the skeptics' eyes roll to the back of their head. LOL

The normal is the so called paranormal. Don't waste your time with the naysayers like Q. Just keep up the good research. Q is a good engineer but hasn't opened to these other concepts. He is stuck in the current paradigm and not realized that there is a whole area of advanced consciousness. Nothing wrong w/ that, just where he is at at this time. Just bless him and move on.
Goldfinder

Dell Winders
01-06-2014, 12:29 AM
You're thinking of another Dawkins. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

It doesn't matter who the author is the genre is purely fictional if paranormal does not exist. How can you say paranormal doesn't exist and write a factual book about it if it doesn't exist?

Dell

Seden
01-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Well Mike if you like New Age then Dr. Hills is your man. Massy at least presented a more realistic,down to earth logical explanation. I should of burned Supersensonics before I threw it in the trash.

Far as Scalar Wave Theory I am well aware of Dr. Meyls work and had one of his books. So you and I are actually seeking the same thing but it's a matter of semantics I guess. Like I said, I prefer the Russian work with Axion Spin Fields and gravity waves. So now after much research I have a schematic of a simple detector of these waves that will be built and tested.

This is exactly what Dr. Paul E. Dobler stumbled upon back in the early 1900's.

So you and I will keep pursing this in different ways and that's ok. Meet ya out in the goldfields.

Randy-part time prospector and miner.

Mike(Mont)
01-06-2014, 02:33 AM
You must have some fancy equipment to be working with gravity waves.

Mike(Mont)
01-06-2014, 03:20 AM
I saw a video some guy built his own coils to do the Meyl experiments. I might go that route only bigger. Maybe try something about six feet diameter and a couple miles of fine wire. Probably would regret ever starting such a project. LOL Maybe if I had some type of winding machine. That one Tesla built was bigger yet. Of course he used heavier wire for 600K volts. Obviously the small coils have very short range at pi/2 X wavelength and would be of little use for long range locating. I don't know anything about the information transfer, but that one looks very interesting to me.

Sorry I am such a Hills fanatic.

Mike(Mont)
01-06-2014, 01:40 PM
The You Tube video that shows a home made Meyl experiment is under this title:

Tesla Energy: Reproducing the Jackson/Meyl experiments.wmv

I don't think it shows all the equipment, but someone with electronics knowledge should be able to know what they are doing.

Mike(Mont)
01-06-2014, 03:23 PM
It's what I call the Natural Selection Process where those that harbor negativity in their heart have made their selection, their choice. It's one that blinds them from the truth. When they talk about having an open mind, this means you do not cut yourself off from the possibilities, you do not blind yourself. It took me a long time to get this far. I was such a total skeptic (still am) and I didn't believe any of the miracles from the Holy Books. I thought it was bad reporting. Now I know these were not miracles just things that people could not understand. I'm learning to open my mind to the possibilities and not blind myself.

Qiaozhi
01-06-2014, 04:11 PM
It's what I call the Natural Selection Process where those that harbor negativity in their heart have made their selection, their choice. It's one that blinds them from the truth. When they talk about having an open mind, this means you do not cut yourself off from the possibilities, you do not blind yourself. It took me a long time to get this far. I was such a total skeptic (still am) and I didn't believe any of the miracles from the Holy Books. I thought it was bad reporting. Now I know these were not miracles just things that people could not understand. I'm learning to open my mind to the possibilities and not blind myself.
I'm sure there's a skeptic in there somewhere trying to get out, but your [open] mind is blocking all the useful stuff in preference to the mystical nonsense.
You need to understand that seeing isn't believing. I bet you're really good at ink blot tests. ;)

Mike(Mont)
01-06-2014, 06:27 PM
You know, you sound like something from Alice in Wonderland. I know there are some Native Americans think they are called "Contrarians", a Heryoka, they talk the opposite and usually want to take something from you. And the ultimate insult is to compare you to a guy on t-net. That's mean, sorry, but there are some similarities.

Mike(Mont)
01-08-2014, 02:16 AM
Just watched a video of Meyl talking about magnetic scalar waves. Wasn't any real information other than he says he thinks they exist. The Witricity says they use the magnetic component, I guess the Meyl experiments also use the same. Dell always says the MFD is magnetic and if you figure the wavelength on such low frequencies, it certainly is in the pi/2 x wavelength range.

Carl-NC
01-11-2014, 04:55 AM
Far as Scalar Wave Theory I am well aware of Dr. Meyls work and had one of his books.

This is exactly what Dr. Paul E. Dobler stumbled upon back in the early 1900's.

Randy, have you ever considered that Meyl, Dobler, and scalar waves are all a big heaping pile of It?

Seden
01-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Yes I have Carl. I ended up tossing Dr. Meyls book as a matter of fact. Dobbler on the other hand I think was on to something.
Far as Scalar Waves they seem to be unprovable. Lot's and lot's of theory but it has been frustrating that no one has a working model so it has been a real Rabbit Hole for me.

Have you studied Doblers books?

Randy

goldfinder
01-12-2014, 03:03 AM
Here is what I have on scalar theory.

If V is standard EM vector and Vbar is scalar EM then
V -V = V bar and

Supposedly the energy in the normal EM vectors cancel and the energy goes into a scalar. Energy is not lost, it goes into another form. A conservation of energy. The opposite is also true, namely:
Vbar -Vbar = V

And: There are Vbar electric and Vbar magnetic waves.

Some researchers believe that the Scalars are gravity waves.

And: The scalar waves will pass thru all mater unimpeded which means detection is very difficult. The only way to detect scalars is to generate another scalar and then detect the resultant EM wave created by the interaction of the scalars.

This is something you could test in the lab instead of making fun of it just because your not familiar with it.

Goldfinder.

hung
01-12-2014, 10:45 AM
What??
Little carlie has finally discovered that the inners of his head is full of it?
No kiddin'?

Here's a recipe for carlie finally meets the 'nice' mr. scalar wave.
First of all carlie, you need to separate both electric and magnetic fields of a standard EM wave.
For this you have as a basis, a couple of equations.

E= -VbarU - Adot
B= Vbar x A

U is the electric vector potential and A is the magnetic (vector) potential. The dot is time derivative.
In case you don't know, but should, the gradient of scalar potential and time derivative of the vector potential are coupled together and are dependent of the other.

Now let's build an apparatus in order to meet the 'nice' scalar waves. We'll need a transmitter and receiver. We need a transmitter sending oscillatory potentials and not E or B fields.
For this, two simple transmitting antennas can be used distant half wavelength from one another. The EM waves will cancel out and then the radiated energy will (need to) propagate in potential waves.
This sounds familiar? Yes, remember, our great friend Mr. Nikola Tesla did this with his flat coils in the early 20th century.

Now for the receiver part, you need to isolate the E field and then measure it later. You will need two capacitor plates distant another half of a wavelength from the other. The voltage in space will charge the carriers in the plates as if a voltage were applied to them.
Now measure the voltage or the current in the plates. Tension will affect the charging carriers with no inducing electric field. The magnetic vector will be insignificant because the plates are perpendicular to it.

Now go home and perform this experiment carlie. And do yourself a favor creating one more neuron in your head. Your other neurons will thank you for that.

There is also a possibility of isolating the magnetic component instead of the electric component. But I can tell you this later. Have fun with the electric one for now.

Until next time.

Funfinder
01-19-2014, 06:27 AM
@Hung

Are you completly out of you mind to call Carl "little carlie" ? :angry:

At least show some respect!

You also don't wanna called the "hunged" which is hanging dead on a rope because he believed that his own esoterical special machine would cancel all gravity below him. :D

And your very old Tesla experiment misses some important facts:

Waves don't really cancel themselves and create scalar stuff or what you dream about.

EM-waves have a two dimensional vector direction and the 3rd dimension are the magnetical field lines who radiates out.

Since a very long time we use satellite tv with vertical and horizontal polarization with
often both transponders togehter on the very exactly same frequency and there is no canceling at all. They even won't disturb each other if they work on very high power.

It would be even possible to transmit 10 different signals on one and the same frequency if each polarization angel is shiftet by 36°.

Show me how you wanna bring 2 frequencies absolutly to the 0,000001 degree exact angle and show me your timing within a billion part of a micro-second so they would be able to "interact" as you described it! :lol:

Ridiculous! You should became a professor at CERN in Switzerland where you can probe your theories.
Each radio-amateur who knows a little bit about antennas can tell you that the waves don't really cancel each other or "vanish in thin air" if the antenna is wrong positioned.

And even if its possible to create such a "cancelling interference" it would result just in heat or infrared-rays because of "friction", like electrons all the time act while travelling through wire or whatever.

hung, you are just one out of 1000s who wanna tell us nice stories about their special forces or energy fields.

Isn't it a wonder that our usual devices and detectors are able to work such reliable (compared to your not-testable wannabe detectors which are completly unable to pass any scietifical or on a solid basis constructed and planed tests) if this world would be completly polluted by:

- earth-rays
- ghosts
- undying souls
- spirits of the ancients
- gods and demons
- scalar waves
- aeterical waves
- information strings from the past
- aura-energy
- esoterical healing energy coming from minerals
- chi-power incl. Kundalini energy
- the traveling thoughts of the psychics
- evil hate waves from voodoo magicians
- angels who are flying everywhere around, 1 billion at on tip of a needle
- astral, moon and star energy
- the forcefields of all kind of talismans and other miracle objects
- the dragon-lines and influence of very old celtic spiritual places
- the disturbing energyflow when at a slaughter-field have been killed many soldiers
- the secret metal phenomen-power which is detectable by Mineoro & Co. only
- cursed, haunted or ritual-places with concentrated special forcefields

I could make this list the double long but it shows already good enough with how many different forces we would have to deal with if they really would exists. If.... :lol:

For luck all those since many many year not at one single serious scientifical experiment provable forces can kiss us where the sun don't shine. Of course not all of us, only those who see the world with clear and open eyes and are not the victims of all kinds of fairy-tales, pseudo- or entertainment-science, absurd speculations, wish-thinking, esoterical or religious fantasy-story spreaders and other obscure fraud crap.

But:
Don't fight with the poor and stupid, they have nothing to lose. :razz:

As long as those spacy and far away from any reality dreamers are not harmful better
let them alive or leave them be. But if they become a serious danger like it is with
religious sects or fanatics they have to be fought, they would create too much damage.

We may ask:
Is the monetarian damage those "LRL-freaks" do to the rest of the world and especially to the real success seeking treasure-hunters still acceptable or not ? ?

As long as there is for anybody interested in this topic a fair chance geting warned
about all the unserious and fishy crap which is going on in that scene it may be acceptable.
Comparable with online-shopping. Too many black sheeps there who only wanna betray.
The important point is that really anybody should know about it first.

"You have been warned about LRLs, if you still wanna buy them its your own fault." :razz:

We could create a slogan for this forum like:

Dear treasure-hunter,
please visit and read at longrangelocators - we'll save you alot of money and nerves !
Promised. :D

Mike(Mont)
05-04-2014, 01:51 PM
I have a couple different versions of this device. I put up an introductory offer for the bare bones version $75 plus shipping. It uses my witnesses I developed I call them Expert Witnesses. One gold, one silver, but you can use anything that will fit in the resonator chamber. So it really is a dowsing amplifier. But you still need to learn to use an L-rod. It gives a stronger signal than the witness alone. I am basically giving the unit away for the price of the instructions. The other version has a higher power consumption and uses rechargeable batteries and other more refined components, but it's the same design.I would have to check to see if the battery charger works on 220 volts or not. $150 plus shipping introductory price. As for now, I am reluctant to ship out of the USA as there would be no insurance or guarantees that you will receive it.

Mike(Mont)
05-04-2014, 02:44 PM
No L-rods included at these prices.

The battery charger works 100 - 240 volts. 50 or 60 cycle.

I can also offer a combo system that also includes a frequency generator with amplifier and antenna, and the dowsing amplifier. These are used separately, not at the same time, one or the other. $250 plus shipping. Also included is the rechargeable battery and charger for up to 22 volts. Again, no L-rods included at this price.

Mike(Mont)
05-06-2014, 03:35 PM
The introductory pricing is no longer valid. At this point I don't have a set price, so you can contact me about it.