PDA

View Full Version : which LRL

daryo
12-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Hello
I have a question please answer i know all of members can answer except me!!

Is any LRL (pd-mfd-pistol-&,,,) can detect fresh gold ?(not at underground) i mean if i have a gold ring in my pocket , is LRL detect it from another room ?(5-6 meter distance)
If it is possible ,how LRL do that ?
If some LRLs use by variant sistems (X-ray ,gamma, magnometer or radio waves or....)Which LRL is the best ?
Many thanks

daryo
12-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Can LRL work with gamma ray ? Is it possible ?

Dell Winders
12-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Can LRL work with gamma ray ? Is it possible ?

YES!

daryo
12-19-2013, 05:00 PM
YES!

Thank you for answer
Which models at market works with this sistem ?

WM6
12-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Thank you for answer
Which models at market works with this sistem ?

NNP model.

daryo
12-19-2013, 07:19 PM
NNP model.

Thanks WM6

daryo
12-19-2013, 07:29 PM
Can you tell me what is the NNP ? Is that good devices or not ?

WM6
12-19-2013, 10:08 PM
Nippon Nuclear Plant. Joke. What source of Gama Ray do you intend to use? Probably you do not wish to radiate yourself?

daryo
12-20-2013, 07:46 AM
Nippon Nuclear Plant. Joke. What source of Gama Ray do you intend to use? Probably you do not wish to radiate yourself?

Thanks .i dont know nothing about electronic . I thought if use gamma ray ,maybe LRL can detect fresh metal not buried or detect small objects at big depth
Maybe it is rambling or a joke:lol: but i dont know it is a joke or it is right .....

Qiaozhi
12-20-2013, 08:45 AM
Thanks .i dont know nothing about electronic .
You don't need to know anything about electronics to get into the wacky world of LRLs.
Just look at Dell - he knows nothing about electronics either, and that's never stopped him being an "expert" in the subject for the last 30+ years. :D

All you need is a selective memory, some wishful thinking, and a bit of self-denial. Then you're good to go! ;)

daryo
12-20-2013, 09:21 AM
You don't need to know anything about electronics to get into the wacky world of LRLs.
Just look at Dell - he knows nothing about electronics either, and that's never stopped him being an "expert" in the subject for the last 30+ years. :D

All you need is a selective memory, some wishful thinking, and a bit of self-denial. Then you're good to go! ;)

Thank you so much Qiaozhi you gave me hope .i will never forget your words .i love LRLs ..and such you told i will not stop and continue ...
I was read most viewed threads of this page and i know you are one of a best member of this page like Alonso,Esteban,Andreas,Geo,Nelson,Morgan,WM6 and others i forget names...... it is honor to me when you answer my questions .
Many thanks and good luck to all