PDA

View Full Version : Dream Conditions

Carl-NC
11-25-2013, 04:30 AM
"It is the weakest cycle the sun has been in for all the space age, for 50 years"

http://news.yahoo.com/calm-solar-cycle-prompts-questions-impact-earth-213912384.html

According to at least one manufacturer, sun spots are a leading reason why LRLs are such failures. These should be Happy Times for LRL users.

Dell Winders
11-25-2013, 06:36 PM
"It is the weakest cycle the sun has been in for all the space age, for 50 years"

http://news.yahoo.com/calm-solar-cycle-prompts-questions-impact-earth-213912384.html

According to at least one manufacturer, sun spots are a leading reason why LRLs are such failures. These should be Happy Times for LRL users.

This appears to be another of Sneaky Carl's, ongoing attempts to discredit Dell, and successful LRL users and experimenters.

Carl's URL link, http://news.yahoo.com/calm-solar-cyc...213912384.html doesn't state that all the adverse effects of SMI have been eliminated because of a decrease in Solar activity as Carl seems to imply. However, it could be good news IF were to hold true for the long term.

In the meantime, intermittent operating conditions for the use of LRL's continue to persist. Users still experience the residual effects from earlier Solar activity. It's noticeable in fully electronic LRL's when the operator has to frequently adjust the tuning to detect the target field. The existing Magnetic Strength of Field can still be determined with the L-Rods merely by using a test target and angling the tips of the Rods downward until they no longer react against the force of gravity, repeating this procedure each time and watching how far you lower the tips of the rods before you loose the signal.

My own studies, knowledge, and field experience of the effects of Solar Magnetic Interference (SMI) on LRL's, Proton Magnetometers, and a fluctuating target depth detection of Metal Detectors, far exceeds Carl's limited experience of the subject and goes back to 1987 when I first experienced, and learned to recognize this phenomenon. It has now become a daily scientifically acknowledged reality that adversely affects Radio, & TV as well as LRL reception in my area of Central Florida, USA, and across parts of the World. One TV station here actually broadcast a text message explanation, "We are experiencing Solar Magnetic Interference."

Certainly I would be delighted if there were no effects of SMI, on LRL's as Carl tries to imply in his ignorance of the subject. Every week I am turning down orders for my LRL products, at the loss of my personal income. It's a matter of honesty and integrity. Words and meaning,which Carl, and his supporters don't seem to have any respect for.

http://www.dellomnitron.com

Qiaozhi
11-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Certainly I would be delighted if there were no effects of SMI, on LRL's as Carl tries to imply in his ignorance of the subject. Every week I am turning down orders for my LRL products, at the loss of my personal income. It's a matter of honesty and integrity. Words and meaning,which Carl, and his supporters don't seem to have any respect for.
I can confidently state that LRLs (either swingy handled types, or all-electronic) are totally unaffected in their intended task by the effects of SMI.

Dell Winders
11-26-2013, 12:00 AM
I can confidently state that LRLs (either swingy handled types, or all-electronic) are totally unaffected in their intended task by the effects of SMI.

Good for you Qiaozhi. Stand up for your fellow techs and EE's that continue to manufacture and sell LRL's for big bucks that have that same way of thinking. You are such a hypocrite. Dell

Qiaozhi
11-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Good for you Qiaozhi. Stand up for your fellow techs and EE's that continue to manufacture and sell LRL's for big bucks that have that same way of thinking. You are such a hypocrite. Dell
Dell - please tell me (and the other hypocrites here) the names of the "big bucks" LRLs that are being manufactured and sold by our fellow techs and EEs.
I'm sure we're all curious to know ... :shrug:

Dell Winders
11-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Dell - please tell me (and the other hypocrites here) the names of the "big bucks" LRLs that are being manufactured and sold by our fellow techs and EEs.
I'm sure we're all curious to know ... :shrug:

Another idiotic question from the know it all pretender. :lol:

The answer to your stupid question is, any overpriced LRL being marketed any where in the world that contains an Electronic circuit.

I hope you don't believe that electronic component circuit boards are designed by Monkeys, but are actually designed by electronic tech's and EE's?

Dell - please tell me (and the other hypocrites here)

O.K. Now, you tell me the names of the other techs & EE hypocrites you claim are on this forum with you?

Qiaozhi, I sure hope you are getting paid to intentionally make a public fool of your self as moderator of this forum, and you are not just performing as Carl's loyal puppet? Dell

Qiaozhi
11-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Another idiotic question from the know it all pretender. :lol:

As I expected.
More name calling, and a non-answer to my question.

Are these a few of the overpriced LRLs you were referring to? They do indeed look like they were designed by a non-EE ... possibly a monkey (as you suggested). :rolleyes: